The Last Boy Scout Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,412 Followers

That had my girlfriends teasing me for trying to be a seven year-old superhero. It also got me some nice kissin' so I wasn't complaining.

Teri had maneuvered herself in front of me, and had joined the ranks of the topless, as naked as Lisa, with her T-shirt wrapped around her chest. "Do you know how I met him?" she asked Shannon.

"I do. But that's your story to tell."

"It's not a big complicated story. Pretty simple, really. Back in 6th grade I rode my bike to school, at least on nice days. Only a few miles each way. Too long to walk in a reasonable time, but less than 10 minutes on bike.

"I stayed late for theater, and the weather started to get bad. I tried to rush things, and ended up crashing my bike a couple of blocks from school. Bad. My back wheel wouldn't even turn afterward.

"Alex found me dragging my bike, crying in the rain. I had a bloody knee and probably looked like shit. He stopped and helped me. He was like a real life hero. He put my bike over his shoulders, made me sit on his handlebars, and rode me to my house. He dropped me off, and told me he'd fix my bike. The next morning it was under my carport, working like a charm. I didn't even know his name."

Teri was crying, which I thought was a little silly. "It was no big deal, Teri. Anybody would do it."

"God, Alex! You are such an idiot! Nobody else would do it. Nobody else stopped to help me. It was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for me, and to you it's no big deal. I remember every moment like it was yesterday. When you stopped, and I was scared, I didn't know what was going on, in the dark and the rain. You gave me your jacket, checked on my knee, and brushed my tears away, begging me not to cry. You put that stupid bike over your shoulders, when it probably weighed almost as much as you, and insisted that I sit on your handlebars, scared for my life that you wouldn't be able to handle all the extra weight. I knew it was impossible that you could handle two of us and the bike. Impossible. Hell, you were smaller than me! And yet you did, pedaling hard, riding slowly, talking to me, comforting me, promising me you wouldn't crash. And keeping your word. As I would learn over the years you always did."

Shannon gave me a hug. "Give him a break, Teri. He really doesn't understand why the things he does matters. The idiot believes it's what men are supposed to do. He's even managed to con John into thinking the same."

John wasn't taking that lying down. "Don't lump me in with him. I only help when it's needed. He sees every tiny injustice as a personal challenge. If I didn't owe him, I'd let him handle most of the crap on his own."

Shannon laughed. "Bullshit, John Weber. How many hours did you spend on your own, rebuilding my piece of crap old car?"

"Piece of crap? It's a classic! I had to fix it. It just wasn't right."

Teri stood in front of me, then turned and straddled me, dropping her shirt to sit topless in my lap. She put her arms around my neck. "He's saved my bacon more than once." She kissed me softly. "That's why, Alex, you can do no wrong by me, and the sixth grader inside of me will love you until the day I die. You rescued a tired, scared and hurt little girl, and never asked anything in return."

I let her hug me, stroking her back gently. "I did ask something in return. I wanted to be your friend."

She laughed, almost hysterically. "You are such a fucking idiot! I had no friends. I was new. You GAVE me friendship, and brought me into your private inner circle. You heaped on the debt, with me owing you more and more, knowing I could never, ever repay you."

"You're being silly, Teri. You don't owe me anything. I helped you because I wanted to. I became friends with you because I liked you."

Teri turned to Shannon. "Head like a rock. Maybe you can explain it to him."

Shannon hugged me, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "She's right, Alex. You can't do one-way good deeds. You have to let us give back sometimes."

I turned back to Teri, wondering how my new girlfriends were taking all this. I pulled her away from me holding her at arm's length, gazing down at her naked torso. Her small breasts that fit her so well, hard little nipples begging for attention. "Can't you see that holding you here, now, like this, is worth far more than I could ever do for you? One of your kisses is payment enough for 10 years of good deeds." I pulled her in and kissed her deeply. "There that makes us even until you're thirty. Now you should get dressed and get off my lap before my girlfriends get jealous."

Lisa was getting a massage from John, and chose to speak up. "No jealousy here. How about you, Julie?"

"Not with Teri. She gets a pass. Always. She and Miss Shannon, right?"

"That's what I figure," the older sister said.

I chuckled, while Teri wiggled in my lap, hugging me even closer. "You better get up anyway. Much more of this, and I won't be responsible for you losing your cherry."

She nibbled on my ear. "It's yours. Right now if you want. I'd let you claim me in front of everybody."

I peeled her arms off of me, and held her pretty face in my hands, inches from my own. "I don't deserve you." I took her shirt, and straightened it out, putting it over her head. She maneuvered her arms into it, before climbing off my lap.

"I mean it, Alex. Whenever you want."

"I think that's a private discussion," I told her.

Julie piped up. "Uh-uh. Nothing behind our backs, you wouldn't do in front of us. That's the golden rule."

Dominique was sitting next to Shannon, but she got up to take Teri's place, glancing up at Julie. "Ok?"

"Sure," Julie giggled. "You're just getting him primed for later."

She leaned in to me, pulling her bra straps down to expose her smooth shoulders. "So let me see if I got this straight. You've rescued Teri, and Miss Shannon, and apparently John too, since he says he owes you, is that right?"

"Rescue's a strong word. I've helped them." I told her, massaging the back of her neck.

John barked a half-laugh.

"What about Julie and Lisa? Any good deeds there?"

Lisa laughed. "Two cold wet girls whose tents flooded. He shared his with us and took care of us."

"Come on," I argued. "That's not much of a good deed. What man wouldn't let you two into his tent, storm or not?"

"Ignore the idiot," Julie said. "He already had two girls in his sleeping bag, but he invited us in, dried us off, gave us his clothes and his sleeping bag and tried to sleep in this stupid blanket."

Lisa was switching places with Teri, who had John working her shoulders. "That's what got me, you know," she said, squeezing in next to Shannon. "Not the campfire, or even letting us in his tent. No. It was giving us the privacy of darkness to wear his shirt, and then making me sit down so he could dry my legs and feet, before telling me to get in his sleeping bag, and watching him fold that stupid blanket around himself by the door, so we could be comfortable."

Julie laughed. "I know, right? When he turned off that light, huddled by the door, I was going to kill him if he didn't get in the bag with us." She poked me. "It was so unfair. He did everything right. Spent twice as long making sure his tent was safe and sturdy. Set it up in the right spot. Bringing extra clothes, towels, blankets. Then giving it all to us, so we'd be warm and comfortable, while he tried to pretend a wet blanket and the cold floor was good enough for him. He didn't even have a shirt, after giving all of his to us."

Dominique turned to me, looking up, pressing her breasts against my leg. She definitely had my attention. "Backup. He already had two girls in his sleeping bag?"

Teri giggled. "Yep. Me and Heather. Poor Heather. She was scared to death to ask for help. She'd lied about their relationship and treated him like crap for a year, for no reason at all, and next thing you know she's standing at the entrance to his tent with me, soaked to the skin and freezing, begging for his help."

"You were hardly begging," I reminded her.

"I wasn't. I knew you'd take care of me. No matter what. She didn't. But he took us in, got us dried off, gave us dry shirts to wear, and shared his sleeping bag. We were frozen, and he just took us in his arms and held us until we were warm again. Never said a word about the past to Heather. He just held her. He had every right to kick her out and let her fend for herself, after the way she treated him. Instead he told her none of it mattered, and he held us both, while she broke down.

"We were almost naked in his sleeping bag, and he didn't do anything but hold us until we were warm again."

Dominique giggled. "Doesn't seem likely from the way y'all are behaving now."

Teri laughed. "HE didn't do anything. Heather and I decided some reward kissing and snuggling was in order. We were half way to ravaging him when those two showed up. I wanted to tell them to find their own friggin' tent, but the Boy Scout showed up, off to the rescue. Damn it."

Dominique leaned back against me, and my hands moved down her arms, and across the top of her chest, stopping at the material of her bra. I wasn't about to maul her tits, no matter how tempting they were. She was John's. Dammit.

"So everyone here is one of his rescues, except me. But I was rescued last night by John, which I guess makes me a rescue by proxy. Cool. I feel much better now."

That had the crowd giggling, but it also put the end to that massage while Julie switched places with her.

Shannon started in on another story while I concentrated on making Julie feel good. She had other ideas, turning and facing me, tucking her head into my side. "Rub my back now," she said.

The little vixen had her hand in my shorts, stroking and squeezing me, hidden by her body. It felt nice, but I was going to have to stop her if it went on much longer.

Dominique was straddling the log beside me, one leg pressed against my rear. I felt her hands move up to my shoulders, rubbing me. "Poor baby. All the good deeds, and all those massages, and nobody takes care of you?" she whispered into my ear. I felt her lips against my earlobe, and a gentle nibble.

This was bad. I turned to face Dominique, and her lips met mine. Just for a moment. She pulled back smiling. "Shhh." she whispered. "Just enjoy. You've earned it. I know I missed my chance."

I had no idea what Shannon was talking about after that. I was in my own little world, rubbing Julie's back while she played with my cock, Dominique rubbing my shoulders and neck, kissing my back. I was getting way too worked up. I lifted up Julie, gently moving her hand away from my shorts. "Kiss me, Angel," I told her.

She rose up on her knees, and kissed me hard. Dominique got up, giving me a little kiss on the neck, before going over to John and evicting Teri from her spot between his legs.

I took a short break after that to tend the fire, and provide drink refills, killing off the Bacardi. My shorts were tenting badly, but I wasn't concerned. The girls had certainly earned it. I ended up with Lisa back between my legs, topless, facing me, her breasts encasing my aching cock.

Shannon seemed to have no end to her stories, and things were just getting crazier as John broke out his contraband. A bottle of tequila, a salt shaker, and a squeeze lime. I served as a salt lick for whoever was beside me, before the tequila founds its way over. Lisa, Julie and even Teri were all being bad, playing with me when it was their turn in front of me. I wasn't paying attention to John, I could only hope he was having half as much fun.

I was as bad as the rest of them, openly fondling the girls I had access to. Even Shannon. When she took her turn for the massage, she kept her shirt on, a loose t-shirt. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt in back, and pulled it upward.

"Alex. What are you doing?" she said warningly.

I pulled it up and over her head, until her shoulders were exposed and her shirt was bunched up over her arms, doing a decent job of covering her chest. She leaned forward, still telling tales on me, while I rubbed her soft skin, letting my hands drift down and forward, cupping her breasts.

It was easy to see the booze was hitting her. She was talking slower, sometimes slurring her words. She was letting me fondle her openly, playing with her hard nipples. I'd have to watch out for her. Not enough to stop me from enjoying her.

When the tequila came around Julie leaned over, pressed Shannon's head forward and sprinkled the salt on the back of her neck. I licked it clean, my hands squeezing her breasts, her hard nipples held by my fingers, all hidden by the shirt and her position.

Lisa had the booze, took a swig of it, then tilted my head back and fed me my share from her mouth.

I was learning that Julie really was the instigator and wild child. She took the salt shaker she'd used on Shannon, pulled up the edge of my shorts and sprinkled the salt not an inch from my hard cock.

"Your shot, Miss Shannon." She leaned over and turned Shannon toward her, pushing her face down against my leg, my cock pressed against the side of her pretty face. Shannon licked me, more than once, her lips pressing against my skin edging closer to my shaft.

I looked over to see who was watching. John had Dominique sitting in his lap, straddling him, making out like there was no tomorrow. Teri, oddly enough was facing them, her arms around both. Lisa was watching me. She grinned and grabbed my chin, tilting my head back, holding the tequila bottle to my lips. "For Miss Shannon," she said, tilting it up.

Julie was holding the back of Shannon's head, pressing her into my crotch. Shannon's tongue had found its way inside my shorts leg, teasing the side of my cock. I reached down and moved her head back off of me, tilting her face up. I leaned down, placing my mouth over hers, slowly letting the tequila drain into her mouth. She swallowed, then her tongue reached out and licked my lips.

Julie was out of control. She dropped to her knees beside our teacher, and pulled my cock out into the air.

Shannon looked at it for a moment, then at our mischievous friend. "No baby. Not here. Not like this."

"One suck, and I'll put it away," Julie urged.

I almost died when Shannon lowered her mouth over my cock, taking me deep, before pulling off, and covering me up. "You are trouble, aren't you?" she asked Julie.

Julie giggled, leaning down and shocking all of us by pressing her lips against Shannon's.

It was too much. I could feel the tequila hitting me hard, and could only imagine how much it was effecting the girls. We were way out of control. And there were a dozen schoolmates not twenty feet away.

I fixed Shannon's shirt, looking into her glazed eyes. She was bombed. I lifted her up in my arms. "Come on, you. Bed time for everyone."

She leaned into my arms, hugging me. "I shouldn't, Alex."

"Tent. Now. All of us."

I held onto Shannon, while she swayed. Shit. I wasn't going to walk her through the crowd next door like this. I turned to Lisa and Julie. "I'm taking Shannon the long way, behind the shelters. I'll meet you at our tent.

I put my poncho over Shannon, a job in itself, and walked with her behind the shelters, back to my tent, getting soaked in the process. Julie and Lisa were waiting for me. I took my poncho back, and left Shannon with my new girlfriends, heading back to the fire to clean up.

The other three were still there, and I was more than a little surprised to see Teri sitting in John's lap kissing him. Dominique was beside them but she stood and walked to me, pulling my head down and kissing me like we were long lost lovers. She was tall, only a couple of inches shorter than me, and hugged me close. "Damn, you guys are wild. I had no idea."

I chuckled, kissing her softly. "Me neither. This is all new."

She reached between us, giving my cock a squeeze. "Are you fucking all of them?"

I shook my head. "Just the sisters."

"Who was number six, then, if not Teri or Miss Shannon? And none of that bullshit Julie was trying to feed me."

"Heather."

She kissed me again, her hand stroking me. "If you asked John, I bet we could all fit in your tent. It might be crowded but it could be a lot of fun."

"What's the deal with Teri?" I asked, deflecting the offer.

"I guess she's known him almost as long as you. Long stifled urges." She pouted. "I might be his fantasy, but she has her hooks in him deep, just like in you. You would have chosen her over the others, wouldn't you?"

"I don't know. Probably. There's a lot of history."

"Same with him. Poor baby came in his shorts when she kissed him." She sighed. "You either need to take her with you, or take me. And soon."

"God, Dominique. You're killing me. Do you know how long and badly I've wanted you?"

"No. That's the problem isn't it? If I'd known, it would be me riding you all night long, and not those devil sisters."

"But I've got two brand new girlfriends waiting, and you're with my best friend now."

She sighed, leaning into me. "I know." She held me while I looked over at my friends. "He really is a great guy." Teri was wriggling in John's lap, still kissing him, but she was watching me.

"I'm going to go get Teri now," I told Dominique.

"I know. We missed our chance. This is not a onetime offer, you know. If things should change between you and your playthings, keep me in mind, Ok?"

I was curious. "Why now, Dominique? Every other time I've tried to spend time with you, show you some attention, you completely shut down."

She blushed. "You're pretty intimidating, Alex. I don't suppose you know that. Your past, with all those women. Now I know that a lot of that was rumor, but I didn't know it before. I didn't want to be a notch on your belt. I don't have a ton of experience with guys, and the ones I've been with were...different. I was in control. I knew it wouldn't be like that with you. You were fascinating, but kind of scary. You made me so damn nervous."

"But not now?"

"No. Once I got to know you a little, and see how your girls are around you, I went from nervous to jealous, and now a little sad that I missed my chance. God, the more I learn about you, the more I could kick myself. Don't take me off your list. If anything changes..."

I kissed her again. "Count on it." I gave her one last hug. "I'm going to grab my stuff and get Teri. I'll leave you two alone."

She smiled at me, wistfully, and gave me a last kiss on the cheek. "Don't forget me," she said softly, turning back toward John.

I gave Teri a 'come here' gesture, and she peeled herself away from John, grinning. "Later, big guy," she said, and came skipping over to me like a little girl.

"You're being bad," I told her, pulling her into my arms.

"Not really. We're just playing."

"You've got Dominique jealous."

She looked surprised. "Really? How cool is that!"

I gave her a swat on the rear. "Not cool at all, Trouble."

She pouted. "Party pooper. We going to your tent to play now?"

"After we pick up."

She rolled her eyes. "You've always got to be so damn responsible, don't you."

"C'mon. It'll take us two minutes, and then we have the whole night ahead of us."

I lied. It took us closer to 10 minutes to gather up the mugs, empty the coffee pots, gather up the blanket, and knock down the fire. It was till raining, but lightly, and there was almost no wind to contend with.

John and Dominique left for his tent while we were cleaning up. I really hoped things worked out for them, but I didn't have high hopes. Not the way she'd been behaving. "Later, you and I are gonna talk," I told Teri, as we left the fire.

"About John?" she asked.

"Yep."

I passed by Max and Wendy. She was sitting in his lap while they chatted. "The other shelter's empty," I told him. "For that matter, looks like the worst of the storm is over. Your tent might be an even better choice."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,412 Followers