The Last Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bullshit woman you're not sorry, now come here," he shouts back, driving balls deep into her, grabbing her hips and holding her steady, allowing her to experience the full length steel hard cock buried within her. Flexing his blood swollen fuck tool, he slowly grinds in her then growls menacingly before striking her ass cheeks with his large dark hands repeatedly until her pink globes glows a dark red.

"I'm going to teach your pretty ass a lesson you will never forget."

Stringers pussy was on fire and the stinging hot friction of his spanking causes her body to shiver on the edge.

"Please daddy please stop, I promise I won't hurt you again, I swear daddy, I won't hurt you again," she sobbs.

"I don't believe you slut, convince me," he barks in response.

"I promise Brock, I promise...ooh god please!"

"Swear it bitch, swear your loyalty to me."

"O...okay...o...okay, I swear, I won't...owww...I promise daddy!"

"Are you gonna try that shit again...huh...huh!"

"No daddy...no Brock, I swear, I swear, I swear!"

"Good now come here," he snarls yanking her up into his arms, caressing her breast, then literally ripping open her blouse, foundling her breast and pinching her nipples.

"Oh god Brock, I've never come so hard and so many times before, what are you doing to me with this thing," she nervously chuckles.

"I'm breeding you, branding you, and carving my name on this pussy," he replies, sliding his hands between her legs and making her cum once again.

"Brock I can't stand on my feet, my legs feel like jelly."

"I got the cure for that shit," he slides his sloppy wet hard cock from her juice filled pussy, making a loud airy noise, then lays down cater-corner in the sofa with his inside leg on the seat cushion while the other remaining on the floor. He then allows Stringer to climb between his legs, facing away from him, placing one leg against his on the cushion, and the beside his on the floor.

She leans back and shares a long sultry kiss with her pussy hungry lover, then takes hold of his huge man tool, raises her pussy up slightly to get a good angle, and then finally slides it right inside her love canal.

"Uh...unnnhhhh...owww, sss mygod it's so damn big," Stringer cries, feeling her pussy expand to accommodate the massive flesh spear.

Stringer marvels at the enormously hard black flesh pushing deep inside her pussy yet there was more than enough cock extending outside to satisfy another woman, perhaps two.

Benson's body shutters, realizing there was something about this position that was different.

The hot juicy pussy seems to squeeze his man tool in a sensitive area, making him groan loudly as he attempts to alter the angle; however the cock hungry vixen moves quickly to exploit this advantage on the bullying dick.

"Aarrgghh, damn baby, ooo that shit feels fucking good, ahhh shit now, ahh shit put it on me baby, put it on me," Benson cries.

Rising her torso away from his body, she rotates her hips, plunges several inches down the lengthy hard member, and rotates again then back up. With rapid bobs and bounces the horny woman repeats the process, knowing she was driving her well-hung lover crazy.

Stringer glances back to see how affective her little performance was having on her hot hunk. The sight of this powerfully proud man, gritting his teeth and twisting his head back and forth in total ecstasy gave her sweet satisfaction, perhaps too much satisfaction for at that moment, her pussy roars up once more and begins a powerful tension filled built up to another body quaking orgasm.

"Oh no...ssss oh no...unnnhhh...unnnnnh, I'm cumin again, ooo god, god...god!"

"See, you see what you get for fucking with me...huh," Benson snaps.

Stringer's pussy quivers, shaking so intensely, that all she could do was grab her lover's large fingers, shoving them in her mouth, sucking vigorously in order to quail her overwhelming urge to scream at the top of her lungs.

Seeing his woman's urgent lust and passion soon stiffens Benson's throbbing cock, telling him he could no longer fight the sexual buildup to a powerful explosive detonation.

He lifts Stringer off him, flips her on her back, ignoring her pleas as her pussy sprays all over his cock. He tosses her down on the sofa, spreads her legs and drives right back inside her, flexing and keeping his body as stiff and hard as his cock.

"Oh dear god, you're...you're going to cum, you're going to cum in my...in my...pussy oooooh, aarrgghh!"

"Yeah baby, I want to kiss you as I hose you down with my juice, ahh shit, ahhhhh, aarrgghh, ahhhhhhhshit, he cries, his voice raising an octave higher"

Benson's cock throbs spasmodically and vomits long continuous streams of white cum under Stringer's light misty cum raining down upon it.

Wrapping her legs and arms around her lover's dark heavily muscled frame, Stringer lustfully kisses and licks the sweat from her exhausted beast-man.

For nearly twenty minutes they lay in a spoon position while in sweet blissful silence, caressing and embracing each other trying to calm their quivering nerves.

"Benson," she calls softly.

"Yes"

"Were you serious about retiring and moving to Hawaii?"

"Yeah I am very serious. All my life I've lived to please others, some gallant, self-righteous quest, denying and sacrificing my life for the greater good and now I look back and wonder who the hell was I fooling? I'm no better than the next man is. I have the same frailties, the same short comings, vulnerable to the same temptations. I put my time in, I'll leave that 'save the world' shit to the snot nose young boys climbing the ladder behind me. Maybe they'll have better luck, but I know better."

"Can I come with you to Hawaii?"

He brushes the hair from her face and gently strokes her cheek, "Are you sure, like I said, I got a nice nest egg, and my retirement pay is descent, but you're still pretty young, we might have to struggle you'll probably have to get another job."

"Hey, I got an idea, why don't we go there and open a private investigation agency?"

"You're kidding right, I guess we could try but times are still going to be very tight until we get established."

"Well since you're retired, I'll let you in on a little secret. Before I called in about Monty's murder, he told me to check the trunk of Stanton's car."

"What did you find," Benson asks raising up and looking curiously.

"I found eight hundred grand."

"Say...what, eight hundred as in...thousand dollars."

"Yes"

"Why didn't you tell anyone?"

"Greedy I guess, I figured I could use it at some point in the future, besides it's going in some stale warehouse where some greedy bastard can siphoned and steal it away."

"Damnit woman, you realize that's exactly the reason how you got in all this shit in the first...," his voice slowly trails off and he chuckles as if to himself. There I go again huh."

"Old habits are hard to break," she giggles.

"Hey wait a second, one last thing, were you telling the truth about not knowing where the diamonds were or will I wake up one morning and find you iced out?"

"No daddy it's the truth, I have absolutely no idea where the hell those diamonds are but if had to guess, I'd say they're still on that train."

Somewhere in Las Vegas, a stout portly man with salt and pepper hair opens a briefcase and his eyes sparkle reflecting the contents.

A wire thin man removes a few of the glistening gems, examines them thoroughly, and then nods toward the portly man giving his approval.

"Congratulations Mister Marcus, you've saved us a million headaches by returning these items to us. May I ask how you found me?"

"I found your name on the back of a card, I put two and two together and it came back with...you."

"So let me understand this, you find the uh...items, and like a good Samaritan you returned them. I find that curious for a man in your position."

"Yeah a porter on a train, finds something this valuable and returns it. Hey I wouldn't know where to sell this shit and I know I'm selling this at far below value. but don't get it twisted Renzo, I'm no boy scout and this isn't my good deed for the day." Marcus replies.

"Thank god for that," Renzo acknowledges and brings the room to laughter.

"Pay the man," Renzo orders.

One of his henchmen quickly withdraws a canvas bag and dumps several stacks of money on the desk before the anxious engineer.

"Tell me Marcus, you took an awful chance coming here by yourself, did the possibility of a double cross ever entered your mind?"

"I got several people with pictures and documents of the diamonds and what I planned to do and I also have my smart phone on my location, so if I'm not on my way back in ten minutes, the local police gets a friendly call.

"Hmm, I admire your guile, but don't worry, I have no intensions of bringing you harm sir, in fact I wonder, would you be interested in filling a vacant position within our circle of alliance. A man on the move is a valuable commodity in this line of work."

"I'll take that in consideration once I'm counting and spending my money."

"Good man, good man, would you care to count it, it is one hundred thousand dollars just as you requested.

"Nah, I think you're too smart to try some bullshit at this point, I'll give you a call on that position."

"Good enough sir," Renzo smiles, then asked, "One last thing, you say you found the diamonds in of all places, the restroom commode."

"Yeah, I had a hot encounter on the train and I needed to take a leak, after I finished I tried flushing the toilet and it overflowed. I was about to walk away when I noticed something glimmering in it and the rest is history."

"In deed, good thing you didn't summon a plumber," Renzo laughs along with the other men in the room.

THE END

1...5678910