The Last Chimes of Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laptopwriter
laptopwriter
3,553 Followers

"Will you stop!" yelled Cindy looking at him with a big grin.

The following Monday at school, I was trying to figure out how to approach Tanya. I had the movie section from Sunday's newspaper with me.

I was standing at my locker wondering when I would have the opportunity to talk to her alone when I felt someone push their hip against the side of my body. I looked over to see who it was.

"So," said Tanya with a big smile, "have you thought anymore about what we talked about?"

For the first time since giving Tanya that initial ride home, I was starting to believe she actually liked me. Why?- I still had no idea. Every guy in school would give his eye-teeth to go out with her. All I knew was I was starting to lose some of those inner demons I had developed in grade school. I felt just the tiniest amount of self-confidence as I smiled.

"Tanya, that's all I thought about all week-end," I said while reaching to retrieve the movie section from my locker. "I know it's short notice, but would you be free Saturday night? I thought we could go to the movies."

Tanya smiled as she took the movie section from me then crooked her index finger motioning me to lower my head. As I did she kissed me, ever so softly, and right on the lips.

"Tanya and Brent, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g;" we both looked over and saw Becky Peterson, another of the schools most popular people, singing the little ditty.

Tanya smiled. "Eat your heart out, Becky," she said to her friend with a cute, little cock of her heard. This was all just so hard for me to believe. Any time now I just knew I would wake up and realize it was all just a dream.

For the rest of the day, I'm not sure but I think I probably went to classes. I mean, physically, I must have been there. Mentally; however, I don't remember a thing after that kiss. All I could see was Tanya and me, standing together with wedding bells ringing over our heads. As they say, I had it bad...I was in love.

That Friday night turned out to be a real downer. In an upset, our team lost the second game of the sectionals. Tanya had tears in her eyes when she came over, put her arms around my waist, and leaned her head against my chest. I put my arm around her and pulled her closer.

"I'm sorry, honey," I said. The term of endearment came out before I knew it. It was what my dad always called my mom. It just seemed natural. I wondered if Tanya even heard it, if she did she didn't say anything.

There would be no celebration at the restaurant tonight, no joking, and no compliments on my photography. The game had been played at the rival school which gave us a very solemn forty minute ride home. I had as much school spirit as the next guy but I knew the loss affected Tanya much more than it did me. All the way home I wondered about our date the following night. Would Tanya be in a bad mood all night? Maybe she might not even feel like going at all and call it off completely. My worries were somewhat relieved when Tanya slid over on the bench seat of my fifty-seven Chevy and leaned her head into my shoulder for comfort.

Saturday night I hadn't heard anything to the contrary, so I drove over to Tanya's house at six forty five as planned. Her mother must have seen me drive up and opened the door to invite me in before I could even knock. As soon as I stepped into the living room Tanya made her entrance. It finally happened; I knew it would sooner or later. She was so beautiful that the moment I opened my mouth to tell her so, I got tongue tied. All that came out was gibberish, and it happened right in front of her parents.

I know I must have been turning a scarlet shade of red when Tanya smiled, walked over, and with a small peck on the cheek, said, "Brent, you say the sweetest things."

That brought a chuckle from her dad and a snicker from her sister.

"You look absolutely incredible," I said. The little kiss did it; like a princess kissing a frog and breaking the spell, I could talk again. Tanya took my arm while we said good night to her folks and we were on our way.

At the show we got some popcorn and a couple of soft drinks before going in to sit down. I couldn't help but smile as I remembered my cousin's joke about the hole in the bottom of the box. Tanya asked what I was smiling about and I had to think fast.

"Well, I'm sitting here with the prettiest, nicest, most wonderful girl in the whole world. Why wouldn't I be smiling? " I asked. Just then the lights were lowered. Tanya reached over and gently turned my face toward hers. She slowly moved her lips closer to mine. I felt her left hand on the back of my head as she pulled slightly making our lips touch; then I felt her other hand slip to the inside of my thigh and knew in an instant I would have a raging hard on in another second or two. Tanya's lips opened and I felt her tongue probing for mine. I wanted to concentrate on her kiss, but I was so worried, so embarrassed by the problem growing between my legs.

I knew she could feel it. I tried to take my mind off of my dick and focus on the kiss. I swirled my tongue to intermingle with hers. When we broke the kiss Tanya had a big grin on her face. There was no doubt she was aware of my hard cock. It actually hurt from straining against the fabric of my trousers. Was she teasing me or testing me, I wondered. I was beginning to think I should have paid more attention to my cousin's information about a woman's clit. Shit, I thought, what if she really does want to have sex. I've never even been on a date let-alone had sex before.

I put my arm around her and pulled her close. The screen lit up with the first of three cartoons before the movie. We both laughed as the road runner, using his speed and intellect, out foxed Wile E. Coyote, yet again. Now and then Tanya would remove her hand from the inside of my leg to get some popcorn or to take a drink, but would always return it to the danger zone. By the end of the movie I was actually getting comfortable with the feel of her hand so close to my, still hard cock.

The rest of the evening also went well. I was finally starting to accept the fact that Tanya, one of the prettiest and most popular girls in the whole school, actually did like me. I found myself more relaxed and allowed my personality to come out more. I was always kind of the class clown and usually kept people, even adults, laughing when I was around. It was a trait I had been too nervous to show off around Tanya until that night. We both talked and laughed the night away.

By the time I got her back to her doorstep around midnight, I was actually starting to think of Tanya as my girlfriend, a feeling that was completely foreign to me, but very enjoyable.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked while looking into her deep blue eyes.

"I had a great time," she answered.

"Would I be out of line to ask if you'd like to go out again next Saturday?"

"Next Saturday, and the next Saturday, and the next, would be okay with me," she said. She reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck again. This time I met her half way taking her slim waist in my hands and greeting her lips with a passionate kiss.

The following Saturday Tanya was running a little late which gave me some time to get better acquainted with her mom and dad.

"Tanya tells me you have a job after school, what do you do?" asked Mr. Dickens.

"I work at the Chrysler dealership in town, sir. I clean up the new and used cars that come in. I work every night except Fridays, till nine o'clock and I work Saturdays from eight to three."

"I see," he said with a bit of approval in his voice. "When do you get your homework done?"

"When I get home after work; it's the only time I have," I said.

"So, did your dad buy that car out there for you?"

"No sir. You don't know my dad. He believes people should work for the things they get. Not only did I have to have all the money up front to buy the car, but I had to come up with a year's worth of insurance as well. I've been saving up for the last two years for a car and last summer I worked two jobs to get the rest of the money for the insurance," I said with a smile.

In my sophomore year I was determined I would have a car in my senior year. I worked hard to make it a reality and I was proud of my accomplishment. Although my dad never said anything, I knew he was proud of me too.

Just then Tanya came in the kitchen all ready to go. I almost got tongue tied again as I looked at her. There was not a doubt in my mind, I was truly dating the most beautiful girl in the entire world.

"Tanya, you look stunning," I said.

"Thank you, Brent," she returned with a big smile. We said our good-byes to her folks and, once again, were off to the movies. While driving it occurred to me, I was going to have to find other places to take her if this was going to be an on-going thing.

The movie was a comedy this time and we both laughed till we cried. I had my arm around her waist as we walked from the theatre to the car. I was all set to go to the restaurant again when Tanya said she wanted to show me something. We drove a couple miles out of town, then turned on a dirt road.

"Where are we, Tanya?"

"We're behind the old cemetery," she cooed.

"The old cemetery, what are doing back here?" Just as I said it I realized what we were doing back there. I remember thinking, God I've got a lot to learn.

Tanya kind of chuckled. "Brent, we've been, more or less, dating now for several months. I thought I made it pretty clear that I like you...a lot, yet you have never even tried to touch me. You're not gay are you?"

The question almost killed me. It seemed like I was in new territory every week. I just didn't know how to act around girls, but I was bound and determined I was going learn. "No, Tanya, I'm not gay. To be honest, I'm still finding it hard to believe that you like me at all. These past months, it's like I've been living a dream and I'm so afraid of saying something or doing something to break that dream."

She was smiling again. She turned her body and maneuvered her leg under the steering wheel and over my left leg so she was straddling me. She was sitting on my lap facing me with her arms over my shoulders as she pressed her mouth to mine. I reached around her with my arms and held her, never wanting to let her go. We kissed passionately for several minutes before her long, slender, beautiful legs started to cramp up on her.

By the time she swung her leg back around and was sitting next to me again, I was very uncomfortable with an unbelievably stiff hard-on again.

This time Tanya looked straight at my crotch. "I see you like me too," she said and reached for the tent in my pants.

"Tanya!" I almost shouted as I quickly grabbed for her hand.

"I want to feel it," she said. I removed my hand from hers and let her touch the outside of my pants. Only two layers of cloth protected it from the touch of her fingers. "Oooh; I've been thinking about this." She brought her head around and kissed me again.

I had never been so scared in my entire life. Here was the girl of my dreams, the girl who I loved with all my being, the girl for whom I would lay down my life, offering me sex and I had not the foggiest idea of what to do. It was time to go back and see my cousin Denny again; this time for a much more serious talk.

"Tanya," I said blushing again, "have you...ah, have you ever..."

"Had sex?" she took pity on me and finished my sentence for me.

"Yeah," I said sheepishly.

"No, I haven't; and I'm willing to bet," she said with a smile, "you haven't either."

I gave a little nervous laugh. "What gave it away?"

She laughed.

"Tanya, just so I don't embarrass myself any more than I already have tonight, are you really saying you would like to have your first sexual experience with me?" I couldn't believe I just asked that of any girl, let alone Tanya.

She smiled at me again and kissed me, keeping me in suspense the whole time. Did I just say something stupid? God, I wish she would answer me, I thought.

Finally she broke off the kiss and looked into my eyes. "Yes, Brent, that's exactly what I'm saying."

My hands suddenly started to sweat. My whole body felt like it was getting hot. I must have looked terrified. Tanya smiled, closed her eyes, and kissed me again, so softly this time, I immediately started to relax until I felt her unbuckle my belt. Her hand slipped under my shorts and, for the first time in my life, a girl was touching my cock. It twitched with every light stroke of her fingers.

I didn't know what to do but I was sure I was supposed to do some touching of my own. Tanya's eyes closed and she inhaled with a deep, breathy sound as I reached over and softly caressed her breasts through her blouse.

For the next several minutes we passionately explored each other's body until Tanya pulled back. "I don't dare go any further right now, Brent," she said looking into my eyes. "Please understand; I want you so much, but not here, not like this."

I understood exactly what she meant. I touched her cheek with the tips of my fingers. "It's okay," I said, "I'm going to plan it all out, honey. I am going to give you the most romantic night of your life."

She was beaming. "Can you save up for a motel room?" she asked, "That would be fine with me. I just don't want my first time to be in the back seat of your car."

"My darling Tanya, people are going to write books about your first time," I said grinning from ear to ear, but still not having any clue as to how I was going to achieve this miracle feat.

"Well if they do," said Tanya smiling again, "I hope they don't use names." We each laughed nervously and stayed out there a little longer smooching.

Things were a little quiet in the car during the ride home. I think we were both thinking about what we had actually decided to do. The only thing I knew for sure so far was that I wanted to buy something for Tanya, something nice, something romantic. Something that would remind her of the first time she made love every time she looked at it. For help with that I went back to Cindy.

"Do you think it's too early for an engagement ring?" I asked Cindy.

"Whoa there stud," she said with a surprised, no shocked, look on her face. "You're really serious about this girl, aren't you?"

"Cindy, I love her with all my heart," I answered. She looked into my eyes and could see the sincerity that lay behind them.

"Brent, I know you don't want to hear this, and I can see in your face you really do love her, but you're still very young. She is probably only one of many girlfriends you'll have."

"Cindy, I know I'm young, maybe too young, I don't know, all I know for sure is how much I love her," I said with tears welling up in my eyes.

"Brent, has she said she loves you?" Cindy put her hand on mine trying to comfort me from what she anticipated was going to be a negative response.

"Well," I said sheepishly, "kind of." This was not the conversation I wanted to get into with Cindy. This was the conversation I wanted with my cousin, Denny.

"What do mean, kind of, Brent?"

I just sat and looked at her. I really didn't want to talk to Cindy about this, but she wasn't dumb. She put her hand to her mouth as it dawned on her. "Brent, you had sex with her?"

"No," I said, "well not yet anyway. We talked the other night. She's a virgin and...well, she wants her first experience with me," I said grinning from ear to ear. "Doesn't that mean she loves me? Huh?"

At first Cindy didn't say anything. She just looked at me. Finally she spoke in a soft voice. "Brent, I...ah, I can't really argue with your logic. She's still young too, but it sounds like you two have talked this out. I'm very happy for you, Brent. You're a great guy and I really hope this works out for you."

"Thanks, Cindy," I said while still blushing from our conversation. "But you still haven't answered my question, what kind of gift can I get her to commemorate the occasion?"

We sat there and discussed several options; not only what she would like, but what I could afford as well. We had it pretty well narrowed down when Denny came in.

"Hi Brent," he greeted in his usually jovial way. "How's it going? Hey," he started to ask as an afterthought, "how are things with the cheerleader?"

I looked at Cindy. She read my mind. "You boys have things to talk over," she said smiling. "I'm going to start dinner. Brent you want to stay for dinner?"

"Oh, no thanks, Cindy; I've got to back home pretty soon."

Denny was about to turn the TV on when I asked if I could talk to him first. He sat down in his chair opposite the couch and invited me to start the conversation.

"Den, promise you'll take this seriously," I said while trying to keep from looking so scared.

"Yeah, I guess," he said. "What's this all about? You look like the cat that ate the canary."

"Ah, well, you remember a couple weeks ago when you started joking around about a..." I lower my voice to almost a whisper, "a girl's clit?" I saw Denny's mouth drop open. "Well I'm ready to talk about that now," I said with a big shit-eaten grin on my face. "Tanya and I have been talking. She's still a virgin and I want to make her first time something really special. Like you said, I want to drive her crazy."

"Oh she's a virgin, but you're not?" Denny wasn't about to let me get off so easy.

I hung my head a little and was embarrassed. "No," I said like I was not proud of it, "I'm still a virgin too."

"Hey, don't say it like that, man. It's nothing to be ashamed of. It shows responsibility on your part, that's all, and the fact that you two have actually talked about it without just jumping each other's bones shows real maturity. No kidding, Brent, I'm proud of you, man."

"Really; wow, thanks Den. I really thought you were going to make fun of me."

"Not for something like this, having sex for the first time is way too important. In fact I'm flattered you came to me."

"Who else was I going to go to," I said with a wry smile. "My dad?"

Denny laughed, "Yeah, I see your point. Okay," said Den now starting to get serious, "you have to remember to keep things romantic. There will be times when all you want to do is have sex, raw, passionate, powerful sex, but this isn't one them. You want to do things slowly. Pay attention to every little detail. Make her feel like there is nothing else in the world that matters except her and only her. Every single thought, every movement should be focused on, not just making her feel like a woman, but making her feel like the only woman."

I was surprised. Once he started talking, Denny never cracked a single joke. I learned about the art of seduction, oral sex, and concentrating on her needs before my own.

For the next hour I sat and intently listened to everything my cousin said. I could visualize making love to Tanya as he spoke. He made me promise to use protection and then told me to practice putting the rubber on. "There's no mood killer like making her wait several minutes while you try putting your rain coat on," he said.

Denny took his time and explained the female body to me in detail. "There's a whole lot more to a woman's body than just her pussy," he said. He taught me about erogenous zones, and the importance of finding and stimulating them.

"The most important thing," Den said as he was winding things up, "is sincerity. A woman can always tell if it's not there. Look, I know this will be your first time as well, but make it her night. She wants this to be the most important night of her life. If you do that for her, it will also make it the most important night of your life."

As I drove home that night, I thought of everything my cousin told me. Maybe I was a virgin, but I was now confident that I knew enough as to not make a fool of myself. I knew I would be capable of expressing my love for Tanya as a man.

laptopwriter
laptopwriter
3,553 Followers