The Last Fuck, Good-bye

Story Info
Kelly says good-bye.
6.2k words
4.68
86.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,931 Followers

The old bedsprings creaked ominously, as Tanya settled her bulk onto Kelly's thin frame. Tanya's hairy pussy and thick thighs blotted out most of the light. The room was already dim, the only light coming from the windows, and it was overcast outside, but then again, it seemed Gloucester was always overcast. Tanya's musk was strong, and Kelly inhaled deeply, enjoying it while she could.

This was another of their goodbye fucks and Kelly hated them almost as much as she loved them.

Tanya worked on a fishing boat, the Agatha Mae. It was hard, brutal, nasty work, and kept her at sea for months on end, at times, but it was the most lucrative job the taciturn woman could find. Some still considered it bad luck to have a woman aboard ship, but she was good at what she did. In a few hours, the Agatha Mae would be heading out, and so this would be their last sex for a few months, at the least. Now was the best season for fishing, but also the most dangerous. Unexpected storms were common, and a lot of their time at sea wasn't spent fishing, but in the riding out of storms and in repairs. As a result, the last trip of the season was usually the longest.

These goodbye marathons were some of the most intense sex they ever shared, and Kelly always felt like Tanya was doing her best to leave every bit of emotional energy she possessed in their small bedroom. Strangely, at least to her mind, they almost never had sex on the day she returned, and the first session after being away was always very soft and tender. She would have expected it to be the other way around.

Tanya's blunt nose and wide tongue on her inner folds caused Kelly to moan. Her outer lips were very thin and the half hour of teasing during dinner already had her wet and aching.

And the anticipation... These goodbye fucks were like that, she looked forward to them even as she dreaded them.

She felt the slick wetness from her lover's pussy as it settled onto her face. Pushing her head back, Kelly began to gently lap at the big woman's fleshy pussy, concentrating on the overly large outer lips. They were already slick with her juices and glided under Kelly's soft tongue.

Tanya's arms were curled around Kelly's thin thighs, and her fingers deftly pulled the small girl's pussy open, exposing her clitoral hood to her lover's active tongue. Kelly groaned, but managed to keep her own tongue in contact with Tanya's wet lips. She didn't try to delve deeper, even though she would have liked to.

Two years together had given their lovemaking a very distinct character. Kelly knew that sex for Tanya was a power trip. The big woman took almost perverse pleasure in bringing her smaller lover to screaming, panting, crying orgasm. Her own orgasm was almost anticlimactic, in comparison. Kelly occasionally managed to get her off, but it always felt like her lover allowed it rather than enjoyed it. It seemed like it was more to assuage her own guilty conscious than because Tanya really wanted it.

The sixty-nine was actually a compromise, but one of those she insisted on. Tanya would prefer to just eat her out, but Kelly had at least to feel she was doing something to please her lover. Part of the unspoken agreement was that she wouldn't do anything that was too distracting and so she contented herself with gentle tonguing of her lover's lips as she felt the tension in her own body build.

She had never met a woman who knew how to excite her like Tanya. The quiet woman had great technique, but she was also intuitive and she loved what she was doing. That was what made her so adept at wringing orgasms from Kelly's petite body. From her expression to the tenderness in her touch, it was just obvious that she loved what she was doing.

Kelly gasped in delight when Tanya introduced a long finger into her swollen pussy. As the big woman sawed it slowly in and out, Kelly suppressed a giggle. There wasn't anything funny. It just felt so good, and she was so happy, that it was hard not to laugh.

"Oooh! Right there," she whispered when Tanya's tongue found just the right place and just the right amount of pressure to make her pussy twitch. Tanya instantly zeroed in on the spot and somehow managed to stay right on it as Kelly's slim hips began to buck.

"Fuck!" the petite redhead groaned as blood rushed to her center and her inner muscles spasmed. She felt a slight tinge in her lower back that she knew was the precursor to orgasm. She started to moan, but it was cut off by a shuddering little gasp as her pussy spasmed in delight and pleasure exploded through her system. She relaxed and allowed herself to enjoy it, gave herself to the waves. Pinned beneath Tanya's bulk, she couldn't do much else, even if she was of a mind to.

The big woman's tongue stayed glued to the spot, sending bolts of pleasure into the euphoric state that Kelly experienced after an orgasm. Two years ago, she had been so unprepared for it. Now she was very experienced and several connected orgasms were an accepted fact of lovemaking. The first time though, Tanya had rocked her world. Kelly knew she would never find another lover who could make her motor run like Tanya did. She felt so lucky, that she sometimes had to pinch herself to believe it.

Kelly chewed her lower lip as another tinge in her lower back caused her to start. Another orgasmic blast ripped through her, leaving her panting and covered in sweat. Tanya gave her pussy a few hard licks more, and then shoved a second finger into the petite girl's tight passage.

Kelly grunted and tried to get her breathing under control, contending with the extra digit and the heavier sensation of fullness it gave her.

She closed her eyes tightly and imagined a peaceful garden. Relaxation. That was the key. You had to be able to relax and just go with the flow.

Tanya's tongue moved closer to her clit, still not touching it, she had learned that Kelly found direct stimulation painful unless she was really aroused.

The change in location, tempo and pressure sent a wild thrill through the small girl's system, causing her to arch her back and grimace. Even as she relaxed and tried to adjust, Tanya flattened her tongue and pressed harder. That was part of the big woman's secret; she intuitively knew when to adjust in some small way, to keep Kelly from getting used to it. Kelly felt her juices seeping between the cheeks of her ass and down to the comforter beneath them. Another orgasm rippled through her. This one was different, almost like a strong aftershock, but it produced its own aftershocks, which were still rippling though her when a strong contraction in her pussy made her yelp.

It was followed by a particularly strong pulse of pleasure, followed by more pulses, radiating outward from her pussy. Each pulse was a discreet packet of tingling pleasure, but they built upon each other and the residual pleasure from her earlier orgasms. Relax, she told herself. Kelly forced herself to exhale deeply and let the tension in her muscles go. Her hands unclenched, releasing the old comforter and she actually managed a deep breath before Tanya changed gears again.

That incredible tongue began to feather her clit, lashing it from side to side with unbelievably rapid and light strokes. Kelly's whole body went stiff and then she cried out in ecstasy as a monster orgasm ripped through her small frame. The bursts of pleasure assaulted her brain and gnawed at her sanity. She tossed her head from side to side, her hips went wild, but through it all Tanya managed to stay on target and even as she was experiencing one orgasm a second started, causing the small woman to literally howl in pleasure.

Kelly's mind floated away on the waves, going to a place that was all warm and fuzzy. The soporific effect was so strong, this time, that she barely noticed Tanya climb off of her and the bed. She was panting and still making small humming noises in the back of her throat when she felt her lover mount her.

Tanya wasted no time, guiding the bulbous head of her strap-on to Kelly's glistening entrance. Previous lovers had used pretty aggressive dildos, counting on size to drive her wild. Tanya had experimented with several, but found that Kelly responded better to a slimmer, shorter one. The big woman's current favorite was a translucent purple jelly dong, a little over five inches long, but very slim with a fat head like a mushroom cap. It was designed for anal sex, but given Kelly's tiny frame and delicate build, it filled her nicely, without being uncomfortable. It also allowed the big woman to use her strength and put her weight behind it when fucking, without fear of hurting her small partner.

Kelly gritted her teeth and braced herself. She knew what was coming and while she loved it, she was always just a little scared. Tanya caught the small girl's legs under her heavily muscled arms and rolled her back, pushing her knees to her chest and bowing her back slightly. Her hands ended up grasping the rails of the iron headboard and she spread her stout thighs to give herself more purchase. The bed springs squeaked and so did Kelly, as the cock sliced into her wet tunnel.

Tanya ground her hips against Kelly's pelvis and started to fuck her. No preamble, no slow buildup, she just started with long, deep, regular strokes, adding a flourish of her hips each time they smacked against Kelly's widely spread thighs. Kelly moaned softly and her small hands gripped her lover's arms. The rhythmic squeaking of the bed springs was accompanied by the liquid sounds of the dildo relentlessly fucking her, the loud slap of flesh on flesh and the constant stream of grunts, groans, coos, and sighs coming from Kelly.

A minute? An hour? A lifetime? She couldn't say. Time lost all meaning as her world shrank to just her and the big woman bringing her such pleasure. The thin dildo was driving in and out of her now sensitized pussy with such rapidity that she could no longer separate the sensation of being full and being empty. Another twinge in her back gave her warning, but even with that warning, she cried out when it hit. Her muscles suddenly knotted, all of them at once, until she felt as if her skin would be torn off. There was a stark, screaming instant, where pleasure was so exquisite that it was pain.

"Fuck!" she screamed, as her muscles unknotted and the first of several powerful waves of pure bliss slammed into her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," Kelly chanted, totally lost on a violent sea of pleasure. More ripples. Another orgasm? Just aftershocks? She couldn't tell. Her ability to separate sensations was going. This disconnected, disjointed feeling was what really scared her with Tanya. At the back of her mind, there was always the irrational fear she really would go insane one of these nights.

In her freshman year at college, before money problems forced her to drop out, she had taken a psych course. She didn't remember much about it, but she did remember vividly a schizophrenic's account of what her disease was like. Kelly thought she understood; when all sensations hit with equal force, when your mind cannot separate and prioritize incoming stimuli so that the hum of the air conditioner is just as important as the words of the teacher. Kelly felt that way now. The steady stream of sensation from her pussy all hit with equal force and all were totally absorbing in their intensity.

Kelly ceased to exist as a person, becoming a wild, screaming, cursing, mewling slave to the ungodly waves of pleasure. Through it all and the many orgasms that followed before her lover passed out, Tanya's face remained impassive. She could not have shown less emotion if she had been graven in stone.

***

Kelly leaned against a post on the old wharf and watched as Tanya tossed her old military surplus duffle bag up to Scott Pierson. Scott was a product of the town, only 19, but already married and with two daughters. He had gotten Jill pregnant before he even graduated from high school and had decided to drop out and take a job on the first ship that would have him. His father had been a fisherman and his grandfather before that, and now so was he. Kelly suspected he didn't even realize there was a world outside of Gloucester and the sea. Perhaps it was better that way. His wife sat in the old pickup with the kids.

A small car pulled up and the ship's captain, Jeremiah Biggs got out. Biggs was an apt name: he was the largest man Kelly had ever met and the only one who ever made Tanya look small by comparison. His skin was coal black and his hair had started to go gray, but his eyes were keen and rumor had it, he still got around town with the ladies.

His wife Angela got out of the passenger side. At four feet eight inches, she was only slightly taller than Kelly and just as pale, but with dishwater-blonde hair. Angela was also plump and generally wore a happy smile to go with her flashy clothes and jewelry, in contrast with Kelly's frail figure and, unless she was with Tanya, ever serious look. Tonight, one wore a provocative red dress that showed a daring amount of cleavage and plenty of leg, while the other wore blue jeans and a flannel top. Jeremiah kissed Angela soundly and his huge hands kneaded her ass before he went up to the bridge. Angela giggled too loudly, pulled her dress back down and made her way towards the post where Kelly was leaning.

Jack Barrow and Tim Mcallum both arrived with their girlfriends and went to stow their gear. Archie Tate arrived next, three sheets to the wind. Don Wright was with him, also feeling no pain. They both stopped to flirt with Angela, which was fine with Kelly; she hated the goodbyes and the feeling of shared depression among the wives and girlfriends.

Old Salt arrived last. No one knew his real name and some doubted even he remembered it. He had been The Old Salt since Kelly was a child and in the twenty-three years she had been alive, she didn't think he had changed a bit. White hair, white beard, weathered skin and an ever-present cigarette in his mouth. That was The Old Salt. He walked with a kind of rolling motion in his hips, like he was born to the deck of a ship and never truly got his land legs.

"Evening, Missy," he said politely as he walked past.

"Hey, Salt," Kelly responded, hugging the old codger.

"Careful, girl, you're liable to give him a heart attack," Angela said.

"Him? Forget it, lady, he's too ornery to die," Don said.

"Don't you go telling no tales about me," the old man said to Angela, "I'm still man enough to love you till you pass out and make no mistake about it,"

"So you keep telling me. The problem is you're on my old man's crew, so you are never around to prove it, when he's gone," Angela said.

And so it began, the inane chatting, flirting, sexual innuendo and horseplay that took place at every parting. The men would go aboard singly or in pairs, stow their gear, and do their part to get the old ship ready to sail. Like a ritual, it was the same every time, the crew and their families, all trying so hard to pretend this wasn't goodbye for three or more months. Kelly played her part, laughing on cue and speaking from the script. They all had their parts to play and if it brought some of them comfort, she was happy to play along. Inside, though, she was dying a slow death, as the minutes dragged by. Suddenly it was time and they all broke off to say their private goodbyes.

"Miss me?" Tanya asked.

"You know I will," Kelly replied, fighting back the tears and the terrible loneliness.

"Last trip of the season. After this, we'll be together for a long time."

"I don't suppose it would do any good to ask you not to go?" Kelly said. Tanya frowned and gently touched her arm.

"You know I can't. We can barely afford rent right now and God only knows how you manage to make enough to feed yourself working at the bar while I'm gone. Biggs is a handsy son of a bitch, but he's a lucky captain and always brings in a full hold. If I do as well this trip as I did the last, I'm going to go ahead and buy the house. It was going to be a surprise, but Ricky wants to sell it and the bank is willing to finance us. The mortgage payments will actually be a little less than rent," she said.

Kelly couldn't reply, she was so stunned, but it hardly mattered. Tanya bent her head and soundly kissed her. When it broke, she kissed her nose, tousled her hair, and as if by magic, Kelly was standing there alone on the dock.

She watched the ship until its lights cleared the point and it was gone.

"Buck up, Kelly. It's only a couple of months," Angela said, placing her arm around the frail girl's shoulder. She just wanted to curl up and sleep until Tanya got back, but managed to put on a brave face.

"That's easy for you to say, your poor twat can probably use the time off."

"There are a lot of things I don't miss about my husband, but his cock isn't one of them," Angela said archly. "If you ever decide to give up muff diving and become an honest woman, let me know and I'll pass it on. The only reason he hired Tanya on is because he's been dying to get in your pants."

"From what I hear, it would be the last decision I ever made. He'd split me in half," Kelly said as they started towards Angela's car.

"Twelve inches long and as big around as a soda bottle," Angela said proudly, "but if I can take it all, so can you; and I take it all, every change I get."

"Need a lift?" Angela asked as they reached her car.

"Sure," Kelly replied. She got in and Angela backed out of the parking spot and drove away from the marina.

Kelly and Angela were about as opposite in personality and temperament as two people could get, but they were close friends. Each, in her own way, was a little bit outside the norm, not exactly outcasts, but oddities in the town. There was a frankness in their conversations that was rare even among close friends.

"I wasn't kidding, ya know," Angela continued, "Jer would give his right arm to fuck you,"

"I would think with you he would have his hands full," Kelly replied.

"Ha," Angela snorted, "He's been cheating on me since the day we got hitched. Hell, he banged my maid of honor in the changing room, fifteen minutes after the ceremony."

"I don't see how you can put up with that. I could never cheat on Tanya, or forgive her, if she was cheating on me," Kelly said.

"It works both ways, hun. He's an amazing lover, but even amazing get old eventually, and I'm not the kind to sit around for the months he's away with only my vibe to keep me company. He knows I fuck around, I know he does too. The only rule we have is that we are honest with each other about who we are sleeping with."

"I'll stick with my vibe. Thanks for the ride," Kelly said as Angela pulled up outside the tavern where she worked.

"Anytime. Take care, and give me a call if you get lonely. We'll do lunch or something."

***

Monday blended into Tuesday and one week into the next. Kelly went about her daily routine and did her best to not get depressed. Thursday evening, two months to the day after the Agatha Mae slipped her berth and left port, the skies opened up and a torrential downpour bathed the town. Kelly was wiping down the bar since there were few customers and she didn't expect to see many on such a nasty night. She was surprised when the door opened and Angela came rushed in. She ran to the bar and leaned over it, water still dripping from her soaked hair.

"Have you heard?" she gasped.

"Heard what?" Kelly asked. Angela was as white as a sheet and her eyes were scared.

"The news," she managed, pointing to the television behind the bar. There was a Bruins game on, but no one seemed to be watching, so Kelly flipped it over to the local news.

The picture showed a rain swept section of a deserted town, with winds tearing street signs down and traffic lights falling in showers of sparks.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,931 Followers
12