The Last Message

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time like many things had a funny way of ending the past and beginning new futures. I wasn't ever expecting to marry Maxie. I knew he was betrothed to Kimberly and I hated it but I figured she was more of what he would need for society standards rather than an immigrant from Costa Rica rose on his parent's farm. Even though, I did feel all my love and desire for Maxie, I knew he couldn't possibly feel the same for me.

I was excited when he had holidays when he could come home but like I said things were different as I was busy on the farm. Maxie was busy with Kimberly and her family. During the next three years I actually saw Maxie a grand total of three times. Once at the dinner table where we made eye contact only twice and then Maxie came out to where the migrant camp was to bring them lunch but he also had his fiancé in toe. I never came over to him and had lost my appetite when seeing her. Things were different like I said time is funny like that.

I understood and overheard about Kimberly Lafontaine being a little campus whore for the guys in the big city. I heard that she was caught by her professor with not one but two members of the football program in her dorm late at night involved in sexual acts. I do not believe it ever got back to Maxie because he appeared to be happy on every occasion I seen him. I decided it was never my place to tell him. I would look like the woman scorn if I told of his soon to be wife's antics. Besides, I heard the rumors from the servant girl who worked for the Lafontaine's and I had no idea if the information could be trusted. I figured it was merely a trick to see if I would continue the rumors in order for Kimberly to have something against me.

I decided I would mind my own business. I too overheard that Maxie had a roommate in college named John Wilson and the two became best of friends. Maxie and John as it were attended several college classes together on the farm. They quickly bonded into a study team going to dances and functions on campus. Maxie brought him for Thanksgiving Dinner which was when I was there briefly and noticed a unique birthmark on John's neck. It appeared to be a crescent moon or almost a half moon on the left side of his neck. I never truly had time to speak at length with John or my Maxie however; I felt he was a very pleasant fellow and a good friend for Maxie.

Now here I was sitting in this hospital crying seeing my Maxie being kept alive by strangers and I never responded to the last message, to his last message. I loved him so much and I had a million things running through my mind. I heard and witnessed the bustling noises of trying to save his life. I didn't care if he was in a wheel chair or his face be mangled a thousand times over, I tried to pray and tried to bargain for this horror to not be true. My love, how I missed his lips pressed against mine. How I needed to touch and feel him this one last time.

I saw the mangled aftermath of the metallic blue Chevrolet Silverado on a flatbed on the way to the hospital. It was a hateful cackling Kimberly who explained it to me at three forty in the morning screaming, crying, and faking. Kimberly said, "You want him, maid whore, you can have him! I hate him and I hope I never see him again ever!"

Apparently, Maxie had told Kimberly he wasn't marrying her. I smiled inwardly at her pain finding out Maxie had left her home. Shortly after that, I was awakened by another call from a friend it was Maxie's truck they found it flipped over and he was badly hurt on the way to the hospital. I went to him in the farm truck. I called his parents who were out of town and they were on the way as well. I never woke my parents because I threw on my clothes and ran out the door. I began to cry then.

I sat in that emergency room remembering my Maxie's sweet face, his tender kisses, and the heat of our passion. How we danced to the songs on the radio? How alive I felt with each thrust of his hips? How good his sex tasted to me now as I remember taking him into my hot wet mouth. It was the thought of possibly losing him forever that my mind raced backwards.

I remember how he climbed the willow tree in the field to try and scare me but I would see him before knowing he was there. I would giggle throwing rocks at the tree in bunches hitting him everywhere. He would scream then surrender to me and beg mercy. I would then grab him pushing him down to the earth and mount him. I was his lover for so many reasons but the main one is Maxie was the fun times of my life. I needed no one else in the world to make me happy. My Maxie was it. I could see it all now in vivid detail.

I would slide my soft sweetness over his rigid cock and slowly rotate my hips like a washing machine down onto him. He was ensconced with Maxie becoming one with me as I would begin moving more deliberate. Over and over again, I would ride up to the tip and back down till he was inside me to my deepest depths. I would lean over kissing his tender sexy mouth. Maxie would be grunting and sometimes even laughing at the joy I brought him. I too would make sexy little I can't help it noises which would make him giggle even more. Maxie that's what he called them "my I can't help it noises."

I told him it was when he was fucking the goody out of me. Maxie knew how wonderful he could make me feel. I would allow him access to my breasts while he was fucking up into me and he would delight in sucking them like the expert lover without missing a beat. I would be frenzied trying to get Maxie to hurry in which he heard more noises which caused another giggling fit. I was so close to my orgasm as Maxie pulled my body over his changing the perfect angle which caused me to begin again. Maxie was cruel because he understood my body and heard the softer noises as I would call them.

He just wanted me to beg for my orgasm and in the meantime, get closer to his own. He would kiss my breasts, suck on my nipples, swirling his sexy devil tongue over them both. Maxie was grunting in earnest now. I leaned over biting his bottom lip making him lose his concentration just like he did pulling me over on top of him. He then grabbed my hips pushing me over. He grabbed me by my hair pushing me into doggy style position as he mounted me. The next seven or eight minutes were pure heaven because Maxie put a hard delicious fucking on me. My entire body quaked, tingled, and throbbed, as he pounded his hips into my ass. Each powerful thrust sounded like a shotgun going off with the pop, pop, pop, and pop, of his cock deep inside my body as I screamed.

I felt the heat of my body. I sensed everything around me super sensitive. The orgasm then ripped through my body in a millisecond of explosive mind blowing muscular contractions as my lover began grunting and emptying his load inside me. I felt the sensation of the heated rush into immense hypersensitivity. I now began to giggle with pure joy as my lover fell down beside me and I on his chest kissing him exhausted from our passions. I felt giddy as a child on Christmas morning. I was completely satisfied.

Yeah, I was remembering everything as I was coming back to the reality of the Emergency Room. I hadn't received any phone calls as I looked at my phone. I was so out of sorts, I remembered the Emergency Room sign no cellular devices allowed due to equipment in use can be affected. I remembered now that I shut it off. I truly didn't care anymore when I heard the noises of the Doctors and Nurses rushing once more and the intercom stating loudly, "Dr. James Fletcher report to E.R. Stat, Dr. James Fletcher E.R. Stat for a Code Red."

I had no idea what that meant but I saw that several people were running into the room they had my Maxie in. I was now scared beyond my wits as the doctor apparently a very tall man walked past me without looking over at me. I knew he would truly try. It was a miracle that I needed for Maxie and perhaps this doctor would provide one. Thirty minutes later, I watched as first several nurses and staff exits the little room. I couldn't tell what was happening truly because they were leaving so fast and not one person stopped to talk to me.

I then noticed two uniformed patrol officer's enter the E.R. Waiting area with their radio's blaring breaking the silence of the sudden quiet. I was wondering what on Earth could have happened. I noticed the two officer's quietly speaking with the nursing station as I turned to see them whispering then looking over at me. I stood for a brief second then felt my body and knees buckle under me as I felt the world go black. My grief was completed with the fact that when I was revived from unconsciousness, the doctor advised me how sorry he was for my loss. I couldn't try to comprehend a life without the only man I will ever love. I walked quickly to the bathroom then vomited everything in my stomach until I had dry heaves.

The tears fell from my eyes in a constant flow. I turned on my phone to contact my mother and father to tell them the horror of my loss. It was dead because I had left it on so long without charging. I walked out of the little room I was in, moving towards the nursing station to ask them to use their phone. I remembered the last message which was ominous now especially the very last sentence from my Maxie (Until my dying breath I will call you my love, Anna.)

I almost couldn't speak to the nurse when I felt a hand on my shoulder and a familiar voice, "Hey Anna, how are you doing? It's sad about John isn't it? I shouldn't have let him come to try and pick me up. I should have called you instead but I didn't want you and Kim to get into it. I mean she was already pissed because I called off the wedding and all. I think she would have been angrier had you come to get me."

I felt such anger then elation and then I wanted to sock Maxie in the nose for scaring me half to death. It was a miracle that it wasn't my Maxie. I turned to him hugging and kissing him as renewed tears fell down my face. I sobbed like a child holding onto my Maxie tightly, "You're such an idiot Maxie. Oh God, I thought it was you. I thought it was you. I got a call from Donna saying it was you in the truck and I waited all night. Maxie, I called your parents they were on the way here."

Maxie smiled holding me lifting my chin gently he said, "Anna, I have already talked with them and they're staying on their vacation. I am so sorry you thought it was me babe. I love you Anna. I always have with all my heart. Anna even if I had to die for you I would. I cannot be without you ever and I realize that now."

I looked at Maxie as I saw how truly sincere he was. I overheard a nurse say, "Damn, I wish a man would love me like that."

I smiled so proud of Maxie for telling me finally, "I love you more Maxie. I love you more."

Twenty four hours later when the dust finally settled I was in my Maxie's arms as he was thrusting into me deeply. We were in the hayloft as the rain and thunder rumbled outside. The two of us were involved deeply into making passionate fulfilling love. The cock was penetrating my depths perfectly as I moved my pelvis into his thrusting cock. I was moaning and thrashing as my Maxie pounded into me with such wonderful precision and perfection. I continued to rotate my hips, kiss his sexy mouth, and grind into his thrusts to get maximum penetration.

I felt the heat rising and building from deep inside my being. Beads of sweat were on my brow and the furrow on my lip as I gasped as it were for more air into my lungs. Maxie was moving faster and faster. He was riding higher in between my open legs hitting my spot with such voraciousness that I felt the synapses popping in every nerve throughout my body simultaneously. I without warning felt my dam break as I held and clenched. I for a split second felt as if I were frozen in time. The room was stopped for what seemed like two tics of the clock then everything sped up again into full motion as I cried out with an intense orgasm.

Maxie continued to thrust with little labored breathing then he too let loose his deluge of semen inside me. I never felt better as I held my Maxie in my arms. I am still able to kiss him, enjoy his silly jokes, and boyishly good looks. However, the best part of being here still with Maxie is our love making sessions. They are truly epic and wonderfully doled out. I now tell Maxie how much I love him every day because I never know when I will be without him.

The End

12