The Laundromat

Story Info
Exhibitionist adventure in the laundromat turns wild.
809 words
4.23
50.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers

by Steve.

Bloody machine! Don't you just hate that?

The very day your wife needs her favourite dress washed, your frigging washing machine breaks down and you have to go to the local laundromat.

Dee & I were heading out to a cocktail party for my work when our machine decided to chuck it in and spew water all over the laundry floor. Dammit! I grabbed my keys after cleaning up the mess and jumped into the car with Dee.

The local mall had a laundromat and we raced in. There were several other people in there, most of them reading books or magazines as they waited for their clothing to be finished. We were both frantically getting things sorted out with the machine. When we finally got it all going after putting our coins in, we noticed that the other people had left. Strange. We were all alone.

The only noise that could be heard was the rattle of the machine containing Dee's dress, and the faint hum of the traffic outside. Dee suddenly looked up at me with THAT glint in her eye.

"Uh-oh" I mumbled.

But it was too late. Before I knew it she had bent over one of the washing machines, and hiked up her skirt. She yanked down her knickers and said,

"Fuck me babe".

Her fingers were rapidly moistening the slit I know so well, and so without hesitation I walked over to her. I grew hard very quickly, and as I grabbed her by the hips, she reached back and guided my cock to her hungry cunt. I knew Dee was in one of her really wild moods from the way she was acting, and so I decided to give it to her good. As I felt the tip of my cock touch her lips, I jammed upward and in. She gasped with shock from the sudden onslaught.

I really enjoy sometimes fucking the crap out of my wife as most of the time she takes charge. This time I decided I would show the horny bitch who was boss. I fucked and fucked her, jamming it in hard and deep. As I was looking at the clock trying not to cum with the intensity of what we were doing, I noticed a man standing in the corner. He must have come in and seen us, and stood watching quietly, not wanting to disturb us. His cock was erect inside his shorts.

I whispered in Dee's ear,

"Dee, theres a man wanking in the corner watching you fuck you slut! Shall we put on a really wild show for him?"

Dee did not answer.

She merely pushed my cock out of her sopping pussy, and scooped up some of her own fluids onto her fingers. Without looking back at our voyuer, she rubbed the juices all over her anus, and inserted two fingers. She pushed them in and out a few times before groaning,

"Stick that fat cock in my ass. Make me squeal like a stuck pig as you cum in my tight ass hole. HURRY - I want you in my asshole NOW!".

Without hesitating, I pushed the head of my cock into her tight asshole. It was slippery but still tight, and so I eased it in. I did it slowly, but also firmly, pushing and pushing until the sphincter muscle relaxed and the remainder of my cock almost popped in. Dee responded beautifully. She pushed back and begged me loudly to fuck her deep in the ass.

The guy in the corner now approached us and stood about three metres away. He had a clear view of Dee's face now as I pumped her ass with my cock. He was wanking furiously, and Dee looked up to see him stroking his cock. I knew she would be unable to resist.

"Get under me and suck my clit" she said to the total stranger.

I backed off a little until the guy could get positioned under us enough to suck on her swollen clit. I then pumped back in her ass and gave it all I had.I waited about two minutes and then Dee started to cum. I knew it because she reached down and almost pulled the strangers head off tugging his hair. At the same time she simply jammed her body backwards so that my entire cock was buried in her ass. I started to cum too, and this guy did not miss a beat! He simply sucked and sucked on Dee's throbbing clit until her spasms subsided.

I collapsed in a sweaty heap onto one of the benches next to the machines. I was surprised to see another four people were sitting opposite watching!

Email Us - Don't forget - if you would like Dee to do some posing for you, just ask! Email Us.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers