The Laurels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He once again went to the table and then stood before me displaying the largest chromium speculum which I had ever seen. However he found that I was positioned too upright to allow him the access which he needed so he turned the screw on the pillar supporting my head and wrists and I found myself lowered into a position where my back was horizontal and my spread buttocks were in the air.

I issued forth a few more inarticulate gurgles as I felt the cold metal on my pussy and then he began to turn the screw on the speculum forcing me wide open. I could imagine him behind me looking into my pink, moist intimate cavity and then I felt the sudden warmth which caused me to catch my breath. I issued a loud groan as I suddenly felt the sharp burning sensation in my most private place. The bastard had eased a lighted candle into the cavity being held open by the speculum and now he was allowing hot wax to drip inside me.

Fortunately he soon tired of this game but then I felt something hard and quite narrow being pushed into my back passage. This was not too bad until he began to yank the rod back and forth pulling against my anal muscles. All the while that he was amusing himself behind me, the weights pulling on my nipples were swinging back and forth causing exquisite agony. If a girl's nipples are simply clamped and left they go numb but each time that the weights swung they affected different nerves so I was constantly being subjected to new pain.

Before the long evening ended I had been sexually violated in every possible orifice and dried semen covered my body, face and hair. I spent the night chained on the floor of a tiny cell in the basement of the main house.

X

We Laurels Girls are valuable pieces of property so, although we are frequently abused, we also have to be looked after and properly maintained. For this reason I was taken out of my cell the following morning and locked into a large bedroom with en suite bathroom and a large, well-stocked wardrobe. I took a long bath with the very best foams, fragrances and shampoo and then I relaxed on the bed in a white satin gown. It may seem strange to you that I spend so much time with all my charms on full display to anyone who can afford to pay for me but girls are trained from a very early age by their mothers to be modest and, left to ourselves, most girls will put on some covering. After a while a tray was brought in bearing a very palatable brunch and limitless coffee and orange juice. I opened the white envelope on the tray and read the neat, handwritten script telling me to prepare for a visit from a very special client. It emphasised that this man was to be given whatever pleasure he desired and even the smallest lapse on my part would lead to pain the like of which I could not imagine.

I waited in anticipation lying on the bed wearing a white frothy nightdress, brief lacy white panties and my shimmering satin gown. I had spent a lot of time on my hair which now shone and was adorned by a wide pink ribbon. Then I heard the key in the lock and he came in.

My mouth fell open as I leapt off the bed and stood facing my daddy.

He was wearing one of his many expensive suits and a silk shirt. I stood in silence as he locked the door and slipped the key into his jacket pocket. Then he turned to me.

I was still speechless as my very own daddy seated himself on the bed and drew me down onto his lap then he slipped off his jacket and began to stroke my hair taking in the sweet scent of the shampoo which I had used.

"You have a lovely fresh smell Kitty."

"Daddy I. Um. I mean what..."

He chuckled his lovely warm chuckle and then explained.

"I knew I had spoiled you and your life was on the slide. How many times did I have to bail you out of scrapes?"

I had no answer and he went on.

"It was a hard choice to bring you here but it gave you the training which I had failed to give you and you are better for it aren't you Kitty."

My mind could not keep up with all this.

"Yes but how did.."

There was that chuckle again.

"Oh Kitty you are so slow. Where did you think the money came from to put you through school and to give you your very generous allowance and all those expensive birthday presents?"

I was starting to catch up. I had never really paid any attention to Daddy's work as long as it kept the goodies flowing. He always said that we lived from investments but now I knew what assets he had invested in.

He had eased open my gown and begin to nibble my neck as he rested one hand on my breast and the other crept up my thigh.

"Daddy, what are you doing?"

"You were expecting your most important client and you'd better believe it. You have work to do Kitty."

Every time he used his pet name for me I began to tingle down there just a bit more and that had been the case ever since I knew which part of me was called my kitty. I could feel a very large and distinctly hard lump underneath my bottom as he slipped the gown from my shoulders and began to ease my nightie up over my head.

This was so wild. Every girl fantasises about her daddy but to have it actually happening is quite frankly disorientating. He was kissing each of my breasts in turn, breasts which he had seen growing as my blouses slowly began to bulge. I had been proud when I developed the physical evidence that I was growing up and part of me had the wicked idea of showing them off to my daddy but I knew that was very naughty and must never happen.

My head reached up to him and I began to plant tiny kisses on his face as I felt his fingers pull aside my panties and begin to gently knead me as he made me need him. My whole body had become pliant and I slipped sideways as he held me in his powerful arms. Then he let me go so that I was reclining on the bed with him looking down at me taking in the body which he was about to enjoy. He shed his clothing then he eased my panties down and off. I was acutely aware of my hairless slit under his eyes and then he bent his head to kiss me deeply on the lips before easing his tongue into his daughter.

I felt his warm fingers working at my kitty and my legs opened. Daddy shifted his position ever so slightly and then he was covering me and taking me fully. The two of us spent all afternoon in that luxurious bedroom and my daddy took me in every way possible. He could be so very gentle but he was also energetic and demanding and he made me show off every lesson I had learned since coming to The Laurels. It is probably true that he did not give me sufficient discipline at home but in between oh so satisfying sex sessions he handed out very strict discipline that afternoon as he told me that his Kitty was going to be the best and most accomplished girl at The Laurels but achieving this was going to take a very great deal of effort and training.