The Lawn Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret held my cock away from Nora's wet, open vulva, "Look how slick and shinny your juices have made it," Margaret said as she looked up at Nora and smiled.

Nora watched wide eyed as Margaret pursed her lips and lowered them over the glistening, slick head of my cock, "Mmmm, you taste delicious," she exclaimed again looking up at Nora.

Nora's jaw dropped, "Margaret, I can't believe you did that; that is so naughty of you."

She smiled at Nora, "Maybe I can teach you how to be naughty too."

"Oh, I could never do that."

Margaret asked, "Have you ever had Carl's nice, fat cock in your mouth?"

Nora stammered without actually admitting that she had as I rolled her hard nipples between my fingers; she melted against me and slowly moved her hips. Perhaps she was thinking about my hard cock sinking deep in her cunt or maybe she was thinking about having Carl's "nice fat cock" in her mouth.

Margaret pushed my cock lengthwise into Nora's furrow; the engorged head of my cock abutted against her clitoral sheath.

Margaret told Nora, "If you have had Carl's cock in your mouth then you have done "that" because I've had Carl's cock in me on several occasions, as have a number of women in the neighborhood."

Nora did not respond; her focus seemed to be on the hard cock lying between the splayed lips of her cunt. Margaret lowered her face between our legs, kissed my cods, then ran the flat of her tongue up the length of my cock; she did not stop at the end, but continued up the long sheath of Nora's clit.

Nora was only able to moan her words, "Margaret, you are so terrible," but her hips grinding against Margaret's tongue gave away her true feelings.

Margaret decided she no longer needed my cock as a prop to enjoy Nora's delicious treat; she guided it into the depths of Nora's hot, wet tunnel then buried her face in the furrow where my cock had been. I could not tell exactly what Margaret was doing but I could certainly feel her chin against the base of my cock and my cods at times. Whatever she was doing met with Nora's approval because her fingers were entangled in Margaret's hair pulling her face into her crotch.

Within minutes there were sounds of grunting, groaning, yelping, and squealing. We were drenched in sweat and gasping for breath. As we unhooked from each other and tried to regain our composure and catch our breath, all the barriers were down; Nora no longer seemed nervous, tense, or defensive. We all exchanged kisses; Margaret asked Nora if she enjoyed the taste of her sweet nectar on her lips, Nora rolled her eyes. After Margaret had drained my cods of semen earlier I had managed to maintain my load throughout our threesome; I was ready, willing, and able for more from either interested woman.

"I'm going to get us another bottle of sherry and close the front door before we draw a crowd with our noise," Margaret announced with a chuckle.

After a short rest and a few glasses of sherry, Margaret announced, "It's my turn to enjoy some of this beautiful cock," as she reached toward me.

Margaret pushed me down on the sofa and straddled me on her knees; she aligned the head of my cock with her wet lips then used it to pry the entrance of her tunnel open. With a slight flex of her knees she slid down the entire length of my shaft.

She smiled at Nora and ran the tip of her tongue over her lips, "When I am through it will be your turn to lick my juices off of Will's cock. Now, climb up here so Will can have a good taste of your sweet pussy."

"Margaret, you are awful," Nora commented as she straddled my head facing Margaret.

Margaret laughed as Nora lowered her crotch within striking distance of my tongue. I supported her firm round ass in my hands and opened her cheeks wide exposing her hair covered vulva, her dangling, wet lips, and the tightly puckered membranes protecting her rear passage; a passage that I was certain had not, as yet, been violated.

Nora giggled as my tongue danced around the rim of her virgin ass; she exclaimed, "Will just put his tongue where no one has ever touched me before. I cannot believe you guys and the nasty things you do."

Margaret guided Nora's hands to her full "C" cup breasts then began a slow grind of her pelvis against my pubic mound; my engorged cock wallowed in her hot, wet cocoon. Nora began to match her movements as my tongue lapped at her dangling, wet treat. It wasn't long before both women were wrapped in an embrace kissing and tonguing each other's mouth. I sucked Nora's long sheathed clit into my mouth and attacked it with my tongue. Nora moaned and bucked her hips covering my face with her dripping wet cunt. I slipped a finger into her tight ass; she quickly tightened her muscles and whimpered like a puppy then relaxed as I began to twirl my finger in the hot chute.

Margaret changed from her slow grind to a quick bounce up and down my shaft. She took Nora's hand and held it tight against her clit. Within minutes both women were well on their journey; there would be no stops, their destination was within sight. They yelped, cried, and screamed at their victory. Everything stopped except their gasping for breath; Nora's body shivered briefly then she moved off of my face. Margaret stretched lazily like a cat then moved off of my hot, red cock leaving it glistening with her juices.

Without a word, Nora moved on her hands and knees toward my cock; she first held it close to inhale her neighbor's aroma then began licking the sweet cream like a Popsicle. Margaret smiled then affectionately rubbed her head as it bobbed up and down my shaft.

"Darling, before you know it, I'll have you eating pussy like a pro," Margaret chuckled.

We rested again, drank more sherry, and chatted about our afternoon tryst. During the conversation Nora commented about my putting my finger in her "bottom." That led the conversation to the topic of anal sex.

Margaret asked, "Have you never had a lover who wanted to have anal sex with you?"

"Not until Carl tried to, but I would not let him. My husband is my only other lover and he would never consider it."

"Girl, you don't know what you are missing," Margaret retorted.

It was easy to see that Nora was thinking about the subject by the expression on her face; she may even have brought up the subject because of her interest.

I asked her, "Did you like having my tongue dancing around your anal opening and my finger probing it?"

She smiled, "After I got over the initial shock it was pleasant," she paused, "When Carl first tried it, I promptly sent him packing."

"But you have given more thought to it?" I asked.

"Well, I've read an article in Cosmopolitan. It's hard to believe that you can put one of those in there," she said nodding toward my partially swollen cock.

Margaret took Nora's hand and asked, "Would you like to see Will put his hard cock in my ass?"

Nora chuckled, "Margaret, I have always thought you were a polished, Southern lady, but you talk like a drunken sailor."

Margaret laughed then kissed Nora, "Look at Will and tell him you want to see him put his cock in my ass."

Nora giggled like a school girl, turned red, and hid her face in her hands before she began to stammer to get those "dirty" words out of her mouth. She eventually spoke softly, "I want to see you put your cock in Margaret's ass."

I got up to take a leak while Margaret went to get some lubricant. Nora entered the bathroom and watched intently as I emptied my bladder then shook the last few drops off. After I flushed she took her place on the toilet and began to dribble before creating a whizzing, steady stream to splash into the water below.

"My husband and I have never seen each other pee; he always locks the door to use the bathroom. I like to watch a man pee and I like for him to watch me. Do you think that's strange?"

"No, not at all," I told her as she reached for the tissue paper, "Here, let me help you,"

I tore off the tissue then slipped it between her legs and patted the last few drops from between the lips of her very hairy vulva. She smiled and thanked me as we washed our hands and returned to the sunroom. Margaret met us there with a small pack containing several wet rubbers (lubricated condoms).

"I like these better than greasy stuff," She laughed, "Of course I have even used butter from the table," Which reminded me of the scene from the movie, The Last Tango in Paris.

Once I was on my side on the sofa, the girls moved in to regenerate my erection with their warm, wet lips and darting tongues; in no time it was up and ready to go. Nora took over the task of putting on the slick, somewhat cold, rubber telling us that her husband always insisted they use them.

"Of course they don't fit him like this; he is so small at they often slip off. He got mad at me when I suggested he put a rubber band on and wrap it several times to keep it in place."

Margaret took her place on her side with her back against me; I held her top leg up to open her cheeks and give me access to her rear entrance. Without the rubber I would have been able to feel my way into the hair covered adit.

As Nora sat beside us watching my close to her neighbor's ass I told her, "Nora, take my cock and line it up to get me started."

With hesitation and a nervous look Nora, took my slick, latex covered cock and guided it to Margaret's ass. You could tell by her expression that she was concentrating on the task and wanted to do a good job, but was nervous about possibly having to touch "that" part of another person.

It was obvious that Margaret had experience with anal sex and control of her body; once Nora had my cock aligned it only took a slight push and I slipped deep into her bowels. I immediately felt her milking my cock with her muscles. Nora watched in amazement as I began to fuck her neighbor's sweet ass.

Margaret took Nora's hand and guided it to the large pleasure center between her large, puffy vulva, "Show me how you play with your pussy when your husband is at work and you start thinking about Carl's fat cock."

"Margaret! I don't do that...well, I don't do it often," she stammered as her fingers began to move in the soft, wet, hair covered folds.

"Nora, I'm thinking of you at home wearing your open nipple bra and crotchless panties, your fingers playing in your wet pussy, as Will fucks my ass," Margaret told her quietly as her breathing increased and Nora's fingers moved faster.

"Oh yes, Darling; yes, that's the way we play with our pussies," Margaret panted as two of Nora's fingers slipped into her cunt.

I was able to feel Nora's two fingers against the length of my shaft through the thin membrane as she slid them in and out of Margaret's slick, wet cunt. Nora stretched out in front of Margaret and began kissing her mouth as she finger fucked her neighbor in time with my cock fucking her tight ass.

Margaret came with a loud cry and immediately pushed Nora's fingers from her juicy well. She squeezed my cock with her muscles then relaxed them and moved her hips away; my latex covered cock slipped out of the hot cocoon.

Margaret guided Nora's hand to her mouth and ordered, "Lick my pussy off of your fingers."

Nora obeyed without hesitation then smiled as Margaret leaned close to kiss her.

When I got up to go to the bathroom, Nora quickly followed. She seemed to delight in removing the still slick rubber from my cock and holding my cock while I relieved myself; she shook it vigorously then lowered the seat to relieve herself. As she sat on the toilet with perfect posture, she again carefully examined my cock and kissed it several times as her stream splashed into the water below.

"It looks much redder than it was; is that because of over use?" She asked.

I chuckled, "Not over use, maybe just vigorous use."

As she tore tissue from the holder she asked, "So it still might be in good condition for me?"

She leaned to the side to dab the last few drops of pee; I took her face in my hands, kissed her, then replied, "I would be honored to be the first man to sink a hard cock in your sweet, virgin ass."

We walked hand in hand, like two young lovers, back to the sun room. Margaret was still stretched out on the sofa like a cat after its nap; her nude body deliciously displayed as if she was posing for a bar room painting. She smiled as we entered the room.

Nora announced, "It's my turn now!"

Margaret reached for one of the remaining rubbers on the lamp table and handed it to Nora without disturbing her pose. I walked close to Nora as she struggled to open the package. Once open she gave my cock several warm, wet kisses to rejuvenate it rolled it down the shaft of my cock. Margaret still did not budge from her position of the sofa.

She motioned for Nora to straddle her head, "I want to be in a position to help Will if he needs me too; lean forward and rest on your hands and knees."

I don't think there is a more erotic or beautiful sight than a woman on her hands and knees in a feline like stretch; her firm, round bottom and wide hips poised and ready to be serviced by someone's engorged phallus while her smaller waist provides the perfect handles to control her every move. The widening taper of her back provides strength for her arms to push backwards against an assault and gives support for her dangling breast to recoil from the force. Of course, it is also a very erotic pose when she lowers her head and chest in a more sublime, submissive pose too.

It did not seem to dawn on Nora that she was in a perfect sixty-nine position with her neighbor until Margaret opened her legs slightly and she was staring at the thick, triangle patch of pubic hair surrounding Margaret's exposed, pink, glistening labia; her face was only inches away. What if her arms got tired? Where would she rest her head? Her thoughts quickly changed to the pressure of something pressing against her rear orifice; she grunted and whimpered.

My cods rested on Margaret's forehead as her hands opened the firm, round cheeks of Nora's ass offering me an easier target. I pushed my slippery, latex covered cock against the tight opening; at first it resisted then yielded to the pressure. Nora yelped and tried to move away, but Margaret and I held her in place. She relaxed as Margaret began to massage the puffy lips of her cunt and allowed the rest of my cock sink balls deep in her hot hole. I held onto Nora's hips and began to thrust against her rear flanks ass; she moaned and groaned as my slick cock moved in and out of her once virgin ass.

Nora tried looking back over her shoulder at what we were doing to her, but there wasn't much to see. She switched arms supporting her weight trying hard to keep her face out of the hair covered treat between Margaret's legs. Finally her arms gave out and she lowered her head to Margaret's left thigh; her nose and mouth were just inches away from another woman's pussy. At first she didn't move, but a few minutes later her hand pushed against Margaret's bare thigh opening her legs wide enough for her fingers to once again sink into the soft, wet folds.

Nora's fingers played in the juicy treat for several minutes then she put her fingers into her mouth and licked them clean; she repeated the process several times until Margaret raised her knees and opened them wide. Nora's face was between Margaret's thighs, her lips almost touching the glistening, tasty, pink lips of another woman's pussy. She hesitated for a minute then lowered her face into the delicious treat.

Maybe Nora was just duplicating what Margaret was doing to her cunt as I fucked her ass or maybe she had just decided to find out why some women seemed to enjoy going down on another woman. Just because her husband wouldn't eat pussy was no reason for her not to give it a try. Judging by Margaret's reaction to being eaten out by her neighbor, Nora must have picked up on it pretty quick. In a short time there was more grunting, moaning, and hollering; it was a good thing that Margaret had closed the front door earlier.

Margaret made a pitcher of Margaritas and we all moved out to the pool to shower and dry off. It was decided that we would get together again and invite Carl, the mailman to join us. Margaret suggested to Nora that she might enjoy having a double with Carl and me; her eyes widened at the idea. In time others were invited to join our escapades; one time we had as many as eight people, usually a few more men than women. I'm not sure if it was the wine or the sex, but Nora was a very different person when we finally left Margaret's; she was relaxed and completely mellow.

There's no doubt that I could have become a millionaire had I continued with my lawn mowing business, but for some reason I became a teacher instead and made considerably less than that.

12