The Layered World Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tricia's giggle was broken by the arrival of a hard cock at her sex, pressing forward. In the dim moonlight, she opened her eyes in surprise and pressed back as hard as she could. Even more surprising, he was sliding easily into a place that hadn't felt a cock in years.

"OMG, you are doing it. Kelly, please let him have me. Please." She buried her head in his shoulder and shuddered with little moans. "Oh yes. Oh please. She's going to kill me."

Her legs tight around his waist, he walked them to the house, Kelly leading again. Only nightlights shone on the carpet. Tricia was shaking, moaning and squeezing. Kelly had the covers of the bed down and the pair in it in seconds. He was on the bottom and Kelly was attacking Tricia wherever she could.

"What a terrible thing to do, stealing my boyfriend. He's got you speared on that cock and I suppose you won't let go. Have you come yet?" Tricia's fine behind was getting spanked. Kelly pulled the long hair and filled her ears with filth. "What a terrible slut you are. I know you are territorial, but this is my turf! You must be like all those other casting couch women. My own mother! I think I am going to faint."

Kelly fell backwards, laughing and crying.

He flipped Tricia over, so he could drive hard into the welcoming body of the reconstructed woman. The impossible-to-please mother took his pounding, her wails rising to a scream of climax. "Yes!"

Kelly pushed him to his back, hissing, "Remember, I told you to save some for me!"

With Patricia quivering at their side, Kelly and Jay enjoyed their own fine sex, building slowly, laughing at each other with sparkling eyes, peaking with warm little noises.

In a few minutes, Patricia raised her head and said, "I am completely overcome. Everything is tingling. My brain is totally confused."

Kelly went to her mother's far side and sandwiched three of them together. "Tricia," she whispered, "you are now a member of Jay's club..."

Jay dueled with Tricia's tongue and stuffed his in her mouth, exploring. He was mostly hard and assumed the deprived woman would require more loving. Kelly's fingers were tweaking his cock, and caressing her mother's belly and breasts. She said, "He is generous. You can have more, now or later..."

Tricia giggled, "Is there always such a mess? The bed is destroyed."

Kelly rose and extended her hand. "Come, we will swim for a few minutes and go to the other bed. I will make breakfast in the morning."

Jay awoke with sun in his face and a hand on Patricia's breast. Her eyes were staring at him. Kelly was making noise in the kitchen.

"More?" she said.

He answered, "More," and slid into her. The middle aged cunt was tight and anxious, moving under him and squeezing. "Oh god, what you do to me."

Kelly watched from the doorway with a big smile as her lover drove her mother to yet another climax. When the couple fell back, she advanced with coffee. "Mom, it looks like he gets you every time, like he does me."

There was a flush on Tricia's chest and a satisfied look to her eyes. "Yes, he certainly does."

Jay lifted her from the bed and walked to the shower.

In the kitchen, Tricia was nervous and fidgety as she forked in the marvelous soft eggs.

"What," she said anxiously, "happens next?"

Kelly stood behind Tricia, massaging the tense shoulder and neck muscles. "I suppose you will want to be sharing our bed, like the others do? Just another foolish woman, hung up on him."

She wrapped her arms around Tricia in a soft embrace, turning the question into a tender moment. They rocked quietly.

Jay said, in an aggressive male voice, "Ladies, I regret that I have a previous engagement for this evening and may not be able to..."

Kelly was after him, pulling his ears and biting his neck. She shouted, "I'll 'previous engagement' you! Whatever gives you the idea that the young minx and her girlfriend have an exclusive? They are coming here. We will swim and have a nice dinner, and then there will be other entertainments. For a party of five, of course."

He hung his head, smiling. Fun tonight, work tomorrow.

Kelly and Tricia dragged him to the bedroom for a bout of energetic wrestling that ended with the three of them on the floor, breathing hard and laughing. He had a mostly bare Tricia across his knees, tickling hard.

"Stop, oh please stop. You are awful..."

He pulled her to his chest and applied a warm kiss to her full lips.

"Hmmm. We could go back to pretending this is Hollywood and you are giving me lines..."

Kelly swatted both of them. "Enough! There is plenty of work to do before the girls arrive. Jay and I have a ton of things at the office that need attention."

Patricia said, with a big smile, "All right, tonight is my night for dinner. Let me know when you will get here from the airport. We will have swimming and cocktails before."

Chapter 15 - New Arrivals

Driving to the office, Jay speculated on how he personally should deal with the jihadists. His compartmented variations on his basic personality, which originally were a protection mechanism from unwanted attention to his genius, had evolved into a complex means of advancing ideas and causes. He enjoyed them. He enjoyed the challenge of keeping the incredible details straight in his mind, and properly enclosed in their assigned compartment.

Kelly asked, "Thinking about Jennifer?"

He kissed the back of her hand. "Are you teasing me again?"

"I should, shouldn't I?"

"Possibly not. I am trying to think of a way to be more successfully devious than the jihadists without damaging my life with you and the others."

"Oh god, I am biting my tongue. When am I going to learn to keep my stupid mouth shut?"

"Jennifer is an example of someone who would be terribly hurt if I turned into a lying, duplicitous son of a bitch."

"We all would!"

"Yes, but you have the experience of dealing with individuals who cannot be trusted. You have been burned, and learned how to react."

They were pulling into the garage at her office. She used a proximity card to gain access to the private elevator, which took them to the top floor. Holding his hand firmly, she guided them through several doors and into a small room with a bed and bath that was used for overnights when necessary. She pushed him down and crawled into his arms and closed her eyes. "Please hold your stupid helper."

He said, "I am thinking of adding a third venue to my portfolio. Perhaps I should call it Orange, after the international distress color. With Jennifer's help, the PA's will quietly move selected assets to new locations with new visibility. Visibility that attracts extremists as honey attracts flies."

She snuggled tighter, pulling a cover over them. "Kiss me."

Recovering from the intensity of the kiss, she said, "You are making me all better, as usual. Do I get to ask questions about Orange?"

"Yes. I want to rehearse this with you before I talk to Jennifer."

"She said she was a schoolgirl and would do anything."

"A dangerous thing for a woman to say to a man."

She had her hand through his zipper, working on the erection. "I am so wound up. Would you mind using this on me? A medically necessary, therapeutic screw?"

"Is there surveillance in this room? Is the world going to see Kelly and Jay bucking into each other?"

"Just a minute." She was shedding clothes as she walked to a cabinet and withdrew an electronic device. "There is a wire cage around this space, so there should be no RF in here. As she scanned ceiling, wall and floor, the green light stayed steady.

"Turn out the light."

In the total blackness, she felt her way back into his arms and slid down his front until he entered her. Slowly, silently, completely. They faced each other, kissing. His hand was on her tight ass, pressing them together.

"Tell me a secret about loving Jennifer."

He hissed, "Why are you insecure about another woman? You know you are going to come soon. Maybe more than once. Have I ever not been responsive to you?"

"No, you have been the best lover imaginable. Tell me a secret about Jennifer."

He rolled them to missionary and drove harder. "You weren't there, so I will tell you that she is a seductive mistress of performance sex. Did a naked handstand in front of us and split her legs completely horizontal. Sam and Sybil couldn't believe it."

"What happened?"

"What do you think? She was speared by my cock thirty seconds later."

Kelly made a strange noise in her throat and spontaneously orgasmed at the thought. He kept working in her, carried away himself by the memory.

She rolled them over. "Thank you. I needed that. Now we can talk about Orange again."

She had the light back on and was grinning, standing by the bed. He sat up and pulled her sex to his mouth, gripping tightly. She shouted and screamed and came once more, beating her hands helplessly on his back.

She clung to him under the steamy shower. "Thank you for the therapy."

He toweled her muscular body and asked, "Are there women in the Orange world?"

"Women to entice jihadists, or women to move and position assets?"

"Do we know any women with the mental ability and the body to do both?"

She looked in his eyes and didn't like what she saw there. "You're not. You are. Oh shit."

"I am just asking a question. After all, I am gone to purple now and then. And always come back."

She pushed him to the bed, kicking his shins. Then fell on him with tough blows. "Asshole!"

But leaned back, "Why do we even have to think about this, Jay? It makes me so mad!"

He sat against the headboard and gathered her in his arms. Kissing the side of her head, he said softly, "There are bad people and bad things out there. You and I didn't make them, but we have to live with the reality."

"My tits are too small."

He jerked, "Where are earth did that come from?"

"I saw you last night, ODing on Mom's jugs. You know, she was very proud of them once. She was heavier and they were bigger, real bimbo tits."

Jay had a flash of understanding. Tension released unpredictable behavior. This woman in his arms was finding escape from their conversation by keying on her breasts versus her mother's. OMG, he said to himself.

"I thought you said the therapy fixed you. What is this bullshit about tits?"

She cried and laughed and sighed in his arms. "Oh god, Jay, it's like one of those summer novels."

He lay her out on top of him, facing up. "Clear your mind and breathe slowly. Now think about this summer novel fantasy we are going to spin for those proud, young jihadists who think they are smarter than we are. Women do have to be part of our strategy. Hugh will help us recruit from among people he has trained with. They don't have to know about my PA's and their financial companies. They only know what we populate Orange with."

She pulled up the cover and lay quietly, thinking. His fingers pressed here and there, calming her.

"What is the end game? Does Orange simply implode one day, taking the bad guys down and saving us?"

"That is a good question. Do we plan multiple Oranges, having another in place as there is a terribly unfortunate accident in the first? Are any of our assets salvaged in the inferno?"

"What if one of our really smart clients sees through the wall we build around Orange?"

"Another good question. The spy agencies suffer through this all the time. Must make them crazy."

"Yes, how do we keep from going crazy?"

He pulled them side by side. "You are ok now, aren't you?"

She curled up in a ball and cried to herself as he got dressed. He held her legs up and slipped the lacy bottoms on. He sat her on his lap and palmed her breasts as he put the bra in place. "These are NOT too small." Tee shirt and shorts followed.

"God, I hate you. This is worse than that fucking audition."

"Ask yourself, why is he here? Why is he torturing me?"

She looked at him, eyes bitter. "You have too much fucking confidence in me."

He marched them out to the office. "That's right, too much fucking confidence."

She had to leave for the plane in an hour. The security man in the placarded limo would be at the BA curb. Kelly would be two cars back. She retrieved her Glock from the safe and took an extra clip.

Before he asked, she said, "No, you are not going. We do not hazard the boss for an ordinary pickup."

He raised his hands, "Ok. ok. Whatever you say, Ms. Orange."

"Say that again, and I am using the pistol on you."

"Go through your hot list with me. Take your mind off..."

"Yes, take my mind off my horrible boss."

The business results couldn't have been better. New accounts, new placements, no writeoffs.

He grabbed her waist and spanked her butt. "Where do you get off showing me these numbers and saying I have too much confidence in you."

She leaned on him, draping her blond hair in his face. "Don't you have any sympathy for me? I'm just a damn PA..."

He picked her up and walked around the office. "Yes, maybe all of you should make that a mantra when I've done something awful. "I'm just a damn PA."

She finally giggled and said, "Put me down. I'm not a baby, even if I feel like one."

She leaned into him and smiled. "If I get out in front with the Orange flag, you better be close behind. Understand?"

He pressed her face between his hands and kissed her lips very gently. "Yes, close behind."

She said, "There is a dusty anonymous sedan in the garage for you. Out of the area registration in the name of James Manco. Your cousin."

She went on, "Here is a map of how to hide it a couple of hundred yards from Patricia's house. Call her before you leave and see if she needs anything. You are the sous chef tonight. God knows, everything else you do is trouble. Here is a prepaid phone too. "

She was good and she knew it, and she grinned at him. "Damn you." She was at the door when he called out, "Was the sex ok?"

She gave him the finger and left.

(cont'd in Part 4 - Orange)