The Layered World Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunch was on a dune overlooking the ocean, with a 360 degree view. Jennifer's foraging was excellent, and spirits were high. Hugh said to Jay, "I hope they are suffering, cooped up in the heat back at the entrance to the park."

"I asked Tim to leave us alone until Monday, in Madrid, and he may do that. We checked the van for a beacon and it was clean, but these days, they can use satellites if the priority is high enough. He is still after me about a new employee. What do you think?"

"They can hardly not tell the Spaniards about us, especially since the intel folks here may pick us up on their own. That means three services with surveillance in mind. Perhaps you could suggest to Tim and I could suggest to Anthony that they allow the locals to have the lead. Do we promise not to get lost?"

"What if we give them a ten day schedule of meetings and locations. When they see the list, it will be obvious we have no intention of ducking out. And all are plausible within our stated need to reassure clients and build stronger relationships."

Hugh smiled at him, "And when they ask what happens after ten days?"

"Yes, I will have to dissemble, starting with we will know more after the meetings, which is mostly correct."

Hugh's mind was focused. "We have homework to do with our people. We need to deal with Kelly's arrival. And decide about the new employee."

"Let's socialize. Tomorrow will be soon enough for more talk about Orange."

Chapter 25 - Dropping into Work Mode

The parador was imposing, with fifty foot walls remaining from fortress days. There was a vehicle entrance newly cut into the rock, and a small reception area with parking. Jennifer had talked the PA's into letting her have the lead role on the way to Madrid, which was easy since her Spanish was good and she had worked out many of the details.

Scarafina had been tuning her security skills and took charge of the laptops and phones.There was excellent WiFi in their rooms, which surprised them. Fina asked about encryption. "It will give us away immediately to the NSA and their friends," responded Hugh.

Jay added, "And they won't take long to break it. I'm not sure we need to send anything serious, do we?"

They were seated in the parlor of a generous and expensive suite, with equally splendid rooms on either side. Hugh and Emily would have privacy with a room of their own. The five women who surrounded Jay sipped an excellent sherry and smiled about who would be in whose bed tonight.

They conversed lightly, falling easily into familiar roles. The two youngest were aware of their lowly status, although Scarafina bit cruelly into Jennifer's shoulder muscle while holding the hand with the new ring on it close to her eyes. "Am I able, someday, to wear one of these?"

Sam laughed and made a serious face. "If we come back from Orange in one piece, you will surely deserve a ring."

Jay growled and reached a long arm out to gather her over his knees. Quickly, her delicious bare bottom was entertaining the room while he rained blows down on it. The type of swat that would rapidly bring her to orgasm if he didn't stop. "You have terrific smarts, and a terrific body, which I am pleased to caress."

Fina moaned, "Those are caresses?"

He sat her up and kissed under her ear. She was completely pink and the others were smiling and laughing. "We aren't to talk work tonight, but I want you to know that we are facing the greatest challenge of my career, and I am incredibly grateful that you are tight with me as we go forward. Now, please change and let's sample the food of Andalusia."

He gestured to Hugh and they found a corner of the parlor for a few words."Hugh, we are more than ordinarily exposed with this many women, no serious weapons, and a civilian rental van. Is the risk too high?"

He didn't answer immediately, working fingers back and forth and gazing at the rug. "I chatted with Anthony about this foray we are on. Not about Orange, of course, but the more general hazards of dealing with rich Arabs. The two of us agreed that from the vantage point of radicals and their friends, we look mostly like western investor types. Our dealings with Saudis and others draw scorn and envy, but not likely to the point of an attack. Especially in a country with a strong security service, such as Spain. As long as we are alive, we are a potential source of funds. The greatest hazard from them at the moment is intense scrutiny of what we are doing with our money and our clients' money."

"Good. I have arrived at about the same conclusion. Jennifer and Scarafina are working hard on a new round of secure accounts and so forth, getting ready for Orange. Jennifer told me that our first moves can be executed on two or three day's notice."

Jay stood, "We had better get dressed or the women will be after us. Do you think jackets are needed in a fancy place like this?"

Hugh nodded, "The Spaniards are fussy and better to be over than underdressed."

Jennifer had made a reservation for eight, and was pleased when they were shown a small alcove with a beautifully set table where the candles were already lit. Sam and Natalie pulled rank, taking each side of Jay at one end, and urging Hugh to take the other end. It was an elegant place for an elegant group of well dressed women and men. Sam whispered to him, "Your women look fabulous this evening. People are staring."

He grinned and leaned to her ear, "Do you suppose the watchers are jealous?"

She nudged him, "Of course. We are simply letting them see that this is a trip to meet and greet wealthy clients and talk about lots of money! The poor things, their expense reports will surely bounce when they get home."

Jennifer quietly passed the word, "I am told the prix fixe, with dishes of the region, is excellent. Is that agreeable?" Everyone nodded. Eyes flashing, she summoned the waiter, who looked uncomfortable at taking direction from the youngest female in the room. She told him, in quiet Spanish, that she was personal assistant to Senor Manco at the end of the table and had already arranged for the cuenta to be added to the lodging bill. She added that a generous amount would be forthcoming to reflect the fine service they were already receiving.

Natalie whispered in his ear, "You have a winner in Jennifer."

He squeezed her hand under the table. "Don't I know. She is growing by leaps and bounds. By the way, Ollie introduced us to the most amazing Israeli agent in Lisbon. She has excellent Arabic and will be joining the group in Terragona next week."

She poked him with a giggle. "Jay, you simply must stop finding stray amazing females around every corner!"

Four courses and dessert later, thoughts of their risky trip were on the far back burner. Emily, who was seated to one side of Hugh, spoke up. "Do you suppose these men will ever transport us to Wiltshire again? It was so cruelly interrupted!"

All eyes were on Jennifer, who blushed very pink, but said, "I did not have time to finish instruction on yoga!"

Back in the elegant suite, Jay tried to guide Sybil to the large sofa, but she resisted. "We are not lounging around with you in these dresses. Find some refreshment while we change." Emily asked, "May we stay?"

"Of course. You have lounging wear?" Hugh followed his wife to the other room with a pinch to her shapely bottom.

A side cabinet offered a selection of chilled wine and Spanish brandy. Jay set out bottles and glasses and took a small snifter of brandy for himself.

He placed a no nonsense grip on Sybil and centered her between his legs. "Tell us, mistress, your thoughts on our invitations to honored Arab clients."

She pushed him down and rearranged herself at his side, facing the others. "I knew you couldn't resist work talk. But this is a good time to have relaxed conversation about our friends in the Middle

East. As you know, it is really a collection of clans, not countries. At least the Arab part of it. Most of them have at least one generation, and some more than one, of western educated business and financial talent. We have had Middle Eastern clients for about ten years, ever since I began discreet marketing efforts. There must be at least a dozen accounts in the ten to one hundred million pound range. Most of them have resident managers in London, but major decisions are always bucked up the line.

"Since these meetings are incidental to the main thrust of our strategy discussions, and our group travel is meant as a distraction for both friendlies and not-so-friendlies, I sent requests several days ago for visits with three of our best customers, and suggested Spain as a pleasant location for low key dialog on current events. All three immediately responded, asking for dates and venues. Our major homework in Madrid is to confirm the meetings and secure sites."

There was a brief silence, which Hugh filled with words about security. "Jay and I have discussed venues. Both the US and British security services know we are intending to have client meetings in

Spain. Under other circumstances, they might not care, but with the recent death of Abramowich at the hands of terrorists, they do care and will be around. The Spaniards in security will extract a reason for the surveillance and undoubtedly join. The clients who have been invited are of sufficient stature at home that they will have some level of security with them."

Jay added a new dimension on security for them to worry about. "If we end up with too much visible security, it will send a signal we don't need. Arouse curiosity and suspicion. It is probably essential that we mix sufficient entertainment with the work discussions to lower the concerns of our watchers. It would even be a good idea for us to allow our women to mingle with theirs. Discreetly dressed, of course."

This was received with stares from the PA's. "Jay, we see what you are doing and it is horribly sexist. What about the language difficulty?"

Jennifer spoke up, "Arabella has fluent Arabic and will be along. We can rely on her to be alert for mischief."

Sybil observed, "Jay, you are engaged in an extraordinarily risky plan. These Arabs are far from fools, and may well suspect our motives."

He said quietly, "I have already spoken to risks. I would not hazard your lives if they were not already at risk. Are we still resolved to go forward?"

The awkward silence was finally filled by Hugh, "We have many advantages on our side, and the ability to adjust as the situation develops. The individuals we have invited are known friends of the West. If there are spies in their entourages, that is to be expected. In fact, one of our purposes is to send a message of strength and friendship. At the least, that will give pause to the radicals."

His little speech was a coda to the meeting. As everyone stood, Emily sank a fist into her husband's bicep, "I'll give you a pause!"

Everyone laughed as they embraced and sought their room. Jay eyed his three PA's and two junior helpers, wondering what they had in mind for sleeping arrangements. Sex seemed very much off the table, even though the bodies in their evening dresses at dinner should have had him aroused and eager. He found himself nudged into the adjoining bedroom with its enormous antique four poster bed. The young ones were pressing against him. "You are to sleep with your PA's, who deserve comfort and loving. We will keep each other company."

The impetuous declaration, from two female lovers, raised eyebrows among the other women. In a moment, five bodies were wrestling in the deep pile of duvets on the bed.

"Girl sex? On a work trip? What has gotten into your foolish heads?"

He assisted with clothing removal and shortly had them all naked and his own clothes off. The smell of adrenalin was everywhere. "Tense, are you? What about a cock treatment? He flipped Scarafina on top of Jennifer and quickly thrust home. "Ahaieee!" they howled. Slaps and pinches were generously delivered. Fina found herself suddenly losing it, overcome by a big stiff cock and a violent orgasm. "Noooo!" she wailed. Jay was caught up in the orgy, shifting the big red shaft to the other young sexpot. "Nooo! You can't!"

Jennifer succumbed, as they all knew she would. "Oh Jay, please." He rolled them over and she found many hands rubbing and fondling her backside. She clenched her inside muscles as tight as she could, hoping to prolong his presence within.

Natalie climbed on, rubbing fancy tits on Jen's back. "You are terribly out of order. Trying to steal our man?"

Jay walked off to the shower, dragging Sybil and Sam with him. They pretended outrage. "Where is the attention we deserve? Has that young stuff captured you?" He soaped them and tried sweet nothings.

"Poof! What a useless male. Perhaps we can find adequate lovers in Madrid."

He was very hard and entered Sybil from the rear, giving the sexy rump a hard swat. Tension flowed out of both of them. His thrusts raised her slippery body up the tile. Her oaths were answered by rough sex, banging her repeatedly against the wall until her climax arrived with a wailing cry, "Jay!"

Knowing he was in trouble with Sam, he turned to find Natalie too. Hoisting Sam on his front, he found her sex quickly, sliding home with a grunt. They venomously accused him of neglect, speaking into both ears. He bounced Sam, who had her legs tightly wound around his back. Surprising him, she hopped off, saying "Take care of New York girl."

Tiring of the shower, he caught her up in his arms, seizing towels as he passed, and walked to the duvets. Natalie was suddenly bold, pushing him down and mounting from above. "I don't know how you do five women in minutes, but if you don't finish me, there will be consequences!"

Fina and Jen, entwined with each other, watched with wide grins. "Payback time, Jay, you'd better perform."

Flipping over, he roared and sank Natalie's luscious body inches deep in the bed. "I try to be nice and..."

Quickly, Natalie was back on top, collapsing to his chest and mumbling in his ear, "You can relax. I don't need to come. May I have a cuddle?"

He closed his eyes, wondering how he could deserve these incredible women. He hadn't finished that thought when Sam was there with washcloths and towels, cleaning everyone. She and Sybil locked the bedroom door, turned out the light and climbed under the downy covers. The flower scent of their soap filled the air, and soft kisses sent everyone to sleep.

He came back slowly from a detailed dream, which for once did not involve death and destruction. It was pitch dark, but both of the bodies next to him, from long experience, sensed he was awake and turned into him with kisses. Their movement brought the others to life, so that suddenly Jay and five others were reaching hands to explore and caress.

His fingers moved carefully down a spine, probably Natalie's, working muscles gently. One of the bodies held up a watch, whose hands showed 4:30. No one would go back to sleep. He spoke softly, "Do you suppose there is coffee anywhere at this hour?"

The young devils spoke together, "Ha! Senor does not believe his most junior assistants are not prepared for early coffee?"

They scrambled out of bed and into their lightweight fleece in seconds, using only flashlights. Moments later, the bathroom light was on and the promised coffee was being prepared.

The three PA's arranged themselves tightly. "Jay," Sam said, "that was wonderful fun last night, after all the gloom and doom over the trip." He tightened his arms. "I was just thinking that Hugh had dashed all my romantic impulses when those two started their games. They do keep us diverted, don't they?"

Natalie's voice was low and serious. "You are doing a fine job of bringing them along carefully."

Sam giggled, "He has such a great teaching instrument!"

He pushed them out of the warm bed. "Who is being devilish now?"

Sipping very hot black coffee the way he liked it, Jay looked over the group, which included Hugh and Emily, who had joined them after hearing small noises next door.

"We are very out of sync with Spanish hours. What about an easy run and some conversation where we won't be overheard?

Hugh spoke up, "Excellent. We can't rely on these rooms staying clean. I'm surprised they passed my scan yesterday."

They descended to the lobby and hoped running clothes wouldn't get them in trouble. The sleepy looking reception clerk gave them a wave out the door. Jennifer was holding a sheet of paper with a map of local trails and off they went. Jay and Hugh stayed at the back of the pack, keeping an eye out for trouble.

"Hugh, the watchers are scrambling to deal with the Manco runners?"

"No doubt. Lots of grumbles, I'll bet. Especially since they will not have sorted out who is watching whom."

A convenient unpaved back road led through agricultural fields. In fifteen minutes, there was a grove of trees for a break. They weren't far from an expressway, but the viewshed was clear up to a mile in all directions. Hugh said, "Great place for a talk. Who brought the rolls?"

With a cry of triumph, Fina and Jen undid their backpacks to spread a bright cloth. On it went coffee in two thermoses, insulated cups, croissant, and jam. The PA's looked at each other, shaking their heads and smiling.

Jay bowed deeply. "We are duly impressed. Rewards will be found."

He went on, "Surveillance is going to be a challenge on this trip. You all have first class minds or you wouldn't be here. So, everyone should try to keep a mental map of our plans, with as much detail as you can manage. We are basically going to stay electronically silent, except for non-sensitive communications with our clients and so forth. That makes Hugh's job easier, and should reinforce an image of the Manco people having relaxed business meetings with rich Arab clients on neutral territory."

"There is one thing we need to discuss this morning. I am having a bit of a reset with the CIA. You might call it an arms length collaboration. Sam and I are working to lower tensions so that if a need arises, they are friends rather than adversaries. One downside is that they have proposed one of their new male recruits to join us for these days in Spain."

He paused and looked around. Universal suspicion of such a move.

"Yes, I know it violates all of our security procedures. I could say no, but then we are on the wrong side of trading favors. What do you think?"

Extended silence. He gazed out at the sunny fields. Fina and Jennifer were whispering.

"You should do it. Fina and I will be responsible for seeing he behaves."

There was another moment of silence and then Natalie started clapping. Others joined in and Hugh looked at Jay with a big smile.

Emily, still laughing, said, "Mother would not approve!"

There was very relaxed talk after the tough issue of the morning had been resolved. Jennifer described logistics for getting to Madrid, and Sam described arrangements at a very fancy five star hotel in the capital.

"It's more than we have ever spent on ourselves before, but we are putting on a bit of a show for the oil rich Arabs, and whomever is also watching."

Sybil gave a rundown on arrangements for meetings as they currently stood. "My invitations to the sheikhs were open ended about location. Most of them have been here and may have a special preference. Better to talk to them on their preferred ground. Makes security easier too, assuming that they are as interested in a safe meeting as we are."

On the run back to the hotel, Hugh said, "Jay, they are an outstanding group. But those talents will be stretched before we are done."

"Yes, and that worries me. I am not supposed to hazard their lives. You and I must protect them. Would you please connect with Anthony and advise re the young CIA man we are taking on. Tell him it is a temporary favor. I will tell Tim to have the young man contact Jennifer at our hotel in Madrid."