The League of Planets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's always there. Always. Constantly. Relentlessly. It's her faithful constant companion. It's her best friend who is always right between her legs. Her clitoris is also her worst enemy, tirelessly on the look-out to exploit her smallest weakness and launch her orgasm. Sometimes she screamed like all hell broke loose, but it's always there, throbbing painfully, waiting for the explosion of rapture.

Something changed and the apparition's thrust began to stutter with a different rhythm and it seemed more desperate with each thrust. Its ghostly cock swelled inside her and she knew that its long-awaited orgasm was coming. Kirstin felt a thrill rush through her when she realized that it was on the verge of breaking the spell that had forced its cock to be engorged for years of waiting. Another orgasm rippled inside her and as her pussy muscles undulated down its cock, caressing it, she felt it freeze in orgasmic bliss.

Then with a roar that echoed through the room, The apparition's orgasm exploded and years of waiting for release vaporized. In the midst of her unending orgasms, Kirstin felt an unknown power wash through her body. It was cold, heartless and yet viciously possessive. At the end she was left empty as the bliss inside her began to dissolve. Her body still vibrated with the euphoric onslaught and her mind still swam in endless euphoria, but the apparition was still with her.

The ghostly presence was gone, and she still felt bound to the bed, swimming in mindless bliss. Her breathing was labored as she swam in her euphoric coma, still unable to move. The medical staff watched as Kirstin's form stilled with her rapturous contortions ending, but her eyes were still vacant. With the lack of passionate expressions, everyone knew the attack was over, but Kirstin didn't seem to be recovering, she was still comatose.

Now that the attack was over the staff began hooking her up to all the machines that would give them some idea what had just happened. They also began comparing her results to others that had been attacked, looking for common threads and hopefully a course of treatment.