The Learning Curve Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought since she had a few classes with Jo that she was a freshman also but those had been electives for her. It turns out that her major was chemistry which blew me away. She wanted to either go to medical school, get a graduate degree in pharmacology or become a sales rep for a drug company.

"Mose, I have always liked you a lot you know? You just have always been surrounded by other girls. I guess you figured out that I'm not a virgin but you are only the fourth guy I have ever been with and the first in a long time. I would love to be your girl but I'm kind of old fashioned. If we are making love together then I want to be your only girl."

Wow, where did this come from? I hadn't had a clue and apparently Jo hadn't known either. Did I want Tina to be my exclusive girl friend? No more fuck buddies? She was offering me the kind of relationship I had wanted with Connie. The kind I had enjoyed with Sally for those few, brief months. Had I sown my wild oats? Was I ready for this?

"Tina, I had no idea that you felt this way. I thought it was the other way around that I wanted to date you more but you were the one surrounded by guys! To be honest I didn't think I had much of a chance with you. At this point I feel we need to get to know each other better. Can we at least date a while before I make a commitment to an exclusive relationship? Whether we would have sex or not is up to you."

Wow, was I mature or what? Maybe I had learned a few lessons since I started dating. Like put your toe in the water before you dive in. But what was Tina thinking?

"I won't say I'm not disappointed that you aren't more enthusiastic Mose, but I guess you are right and we should take it slow. Just not too slow. I don't want to wait forever for an answer."

"Okay, I can live with that Tina. I haven't had much experience with girls whether you believe that or not. It is just lately that I have been popular. I'll tell Jo that she has my permission to talk with you about my personal life and you can confirm that with her. Let's give it a chance and see if it works."

So for the rest of the trip, Tina and I spent more time together and I didn't flirt much with the other girls. Everyone could tell something had happened but didn't know what. Apparently we hadn't woken anyone up that night.

This will probably be the final story about Mose and his learning about the opposite sex and the dating world. The ending is still a little bit open ended but the main topic of learning about girls has been covered. So I bid a fond farewell to Mose and hope he really has learned and that the curve has led him to a life of happiness. Hey at least he got laid a bunch of times!

***********************

When we got back to campus in the fall, we were still seeing each other. We managed to hold off from sex for about two weeks but that was quickly erased in one passion filled night after Tina found out how much she loved oral sex. After that the floodgates were opened and the river poured into the bayou.

My last semester was great but ended all too soon and it was time to enter the working world. I got a job with a local CPA firm as an investment consultant trainee. I'm still dating Tina and yes, we are in a committed relationship. Jo thinks we have a fifty percent chance of making it all the way to marriage. She says we are still young and that until Tina graduates and her future is more determined, then nothing is for certain.

All I can say is that it's been a great learning experience and life is good. Let the future take care of itself.

12