The Legend of White Cloud

Story Info
Tale of a handsome, but lazy warrior.
1.1k words
4.33
18.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,458 Followers

White Cloud was considered to be the most handsomest of warriors, he was also the laziest.

He'd been given his name due to his almost snow-like white hair that was long and shimmered like the sun on a new spring's day. He was tall, good looking with a smile that caused every maidens head to turn whenever he walked by. He was the most eligible of bachelors, though no maiden as yet, no matter how good looking, or how well off her family was had managed to entice him into marriage.

Though considered an exceptional hunter as well as lover, White Cloud had no intention of getting married, settling down, or especially having kids. Kids meant even more hunting, and less time for himself.

And as such, White Cloud was very careful about the women he slept with, all of whom would try as they might, enticing him with their feminine charms and promises of pleasures beyond his wildest dreams. And all of them much to their disappointments, would find that he would not copulate with them in the normal way, thus risking an unwanted, undesired pregnancy. Many would relent and allow him to use their asses for his pleasures, while others would fail in their attempts to get White Cloud to couple with them in the normal way of things. White Cloud didn't care. To those that submitted to his ways, he brought them pleasures in other ways. And to those who didn't, he would simply smile and walk away, knowing that often, many would return to him later on and relent to the only form of love-making he would dare chance.

Willow Wood had heard the stories of her friend's failures. And she too was infatuated with White Cloud and knew that he would father many beautiful children if she could only find a way to seduce him and get him to agree to entering a marriage contract with her. But as she listened to all of the failed attempts by the other young maidens within the village, she became sadly aware that none of them as of yet had managed to entice him into copulating with them normally.

Willow had all but given up any hope of ever marrying White Cloud let alone having any children by him. It was then that her mother Morning Star told her of a witch woman who might indeed hold the answer. And though nervous and afraid, as she had never been to, or even known a true witch woman before, Willow journeyed into the swamp where the witch lived in hopes of finding an answer to her desired hopes.

Willow then spoke with the witch woman over several long hours, telling her and explaining to her every single thing that every maiden had tried and yet failed in seducing White Cloud into a marriage contract.

"I myself have given him a glimpse of my pert young breasts," she told the woman shamefacedly. "I have stood at the communal fire and shifted my loin cloth so he could see a hint of my femininity. Other's have done the same and even more, and though he has looked at all of us with lust in his eyes, he has most often only smiled and shaken his head 'no' unless I, or they are willing to accept the only form of pleasure he is willing to risk."

The old woman had sat listening, speaking nary a word until now.

"Do you truly wish this man as your husband?" she asked.

"Yes, though he is indeed a lazy man, he is indeed most beautiful. I believe that he can be taught to care for and provide for his family, for surely his skills prove that he is most capable of doing just that. But he is cautious beyond reasoning as he knows that to have children, or become wed, that his days of self-serving luxuries would be over."

"Then listen to my words, and do as I tell you to do without question. Share this knowledge with no-other, for the magic I give you would surely be stolen and tried by many others who wish its powerful medicine."

Willow listened closely to the witch's words, surprised, even shocked by what she was hearing.

"You are sure this is the way?" she questioned worriedly.

"If you truly do want him, then yes, this is the way." The woman told her. "But again tell no one of this, nor share its power with them or they will use it in an effort to seduce him away from you."

Even armed with the knowledge she'd been given, Willow took three days to ponder the woman's words before convincing herself to follow them. Finally, she had enticed White Cloud into joining her within her lodge with the promise of pleasures, though without coupling.

Now White Cloud had indeed found Willow Wood the most fairest of all maidens and had lusted after her for quite some time. So he was well pleased when she agreed to share a bed with him, promising as she did that she would not make any attempt to seduce him into coupling with her, nor in starting any unwanted children.

White Cloud soon after settled into the soft bed of furs that awaited him, wondering as he did what Willow's true intentions might be, nervous, yet cautious of her attempts to seduce him into more than what he was willing to give, even for her. To his delight and surprise, she seemed merely content to kiss him, using her lips and tongue to sweeten the lusty levels of his desire. Though even this wasn't new to him, others had tried, all had failed. But it was when he felt the first gentle kisses of her mouth, her lips upon his maleness did he look up in surprise and wonder.

Willow continued, remembering the old woman's words, still not sure of what she was doing, or why. What magic this held, or how on earth it could possibly reward her with her hearts desire. But she continued on anyway, feeling his response, and gradually feeling his guarded suspicions and defenses slowly melting away.

White Cloud was well aware of these emotions, and became somewhat fearful. But the sensations had already gone beyond anything he had ever known before, his resolve and determination to never wed anyone already in jeopardy though even now he didn't realize it.

"What manner of sorcery is this?" He questioned, though already he felt himself succumbing to the powerful magic.

And Willow Wood continued until she had consumed his soul just as the old woman had told her. She swallowed the man's spirit, his essence until it became a part of her, inside her. And thereafter did he remain, no longer in control of himself, and forever more willing to do whatever it was that Willow wanted him to do, whenever she wanted him to do it.

They soon after married and had many, many children.

White Cloud soon became Grey Cloud and Willow kept the secret of the Old woman's power to herself...for a while.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,458 Followers