The Legendary Mrs. Olsen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she returned to her senses, she found Curt looking into her eyes, not sure he'd actually made this woman come so hard. With most girls you couldn't tell, or you felt they were faking or exaggerating their pleasure. This one was forthright about it, and he thought it among his best sexual experiences. "Have you come yet, baby?" she asked.

"No."

"You should, it's your turn. What do you want?"

Since Tom still held the bed, he asked her to lie on the floor, then he entered her in straight missionary. Now he stroked inside of her and once again, for this man, she tensed every muscle she had as hard as she could, and as he rose above her and his face grimaced, she felt his sperm flood her. With her legs surrounding him, she pulled him close until he completed. When Curt belatedly got off her, she went to the bathroom again to cleanse herself of the mess. And while she was there, she considered what the final score should be. Tom had been almost useless, but she couldn't give him a zero, for that would be mean. A 'one' would have to do. With Curt, she did all the work to bring herself off, and then in the end he'd resorted to missionary. But he had allowed her to take control. She'd give him a 'two.'

She crawled onto the bed, scooching Tom over, and waved Curt to her other side. Climbing between her two lovers, she kissed one, then the other. She pulled one hand of each to her breasts, reached down and held two cocks simultaneously.

"Thanks, guys, I enjoyed it."'

"Well, who won?"

"Let's add up the final scores. No arguments, now, the decision of the judge - that's me - is final. For creativity, I'm giving Tom 3 points, I really liked the toe sucking, and Curt 2. But that was a big, big orgasm, Curt, so for satisfaction you get 3 and Tom only gets 2. Reaching over Curt for the scoresheet, she calculated the results. "Okay, Tom: 1 plus 3 plus 3 plus 2 plus 1 plus 1 plus 3 plus 2 minus 1 equals 15. Now for Curt. 3 plus 2 plus 2 plus 1 plus 2 plus 1 plus 2 plus 3 minus 1 equals - oh, no! Fifteen! It's a tie!"

"No, that can't be!" Tom shouted, and Curt just smiled, because he knew that even though he hadn't bested his friend, for the rest of their lives, whenever Tom tried to say he was superior, he could reply, 'Gayle didn't think so.'

At this point for Gayle, it could have been over. If the boys had decided to put on their clothes and leave, it would have been just fine with her. But Curt apparently had other ideas, for his young and starved cock was strengthening again, and his hand was fondling the breast, trying to spark a response. She decided to play along, and bent toward him, pinching a nipple severely and causing him pain. That action, not surprisingly, had the effect of solidifying the tool, and she brought her mouth to it, swallowed it, began toying with it.

In this position, her backside was open to Tom, and he decided to stroke it, putting a finger down to her moistness, then to feel the anus. When she felt the intrusion she was momentarily intrigued, for she was no stranger to anal sex, but then she thought about how Tom was rough and decided it might not be a good thing, not with him. She reached behind, took his hand and placed it back to the main event. There was a rustling behind her - she couldn't see what it was for her mouth and eyes were concentrating on Curt's dick - and then she felt hands at her hips, raising them until she was on her knees, and she felt Tom's wand enter her once again. Like the previous time, he was pounding hard into her again, and she cried over her shoulder, "Gently, gently." And Tom slowed, for the first time that night he enjoyed the sensation of gentle stroking of his shaft inside the warm, moist tunnel. In, a pause at the end of the downstroke, out, another pause, slowly, slowly. Once in a dozen strokes he'd allow the head to escape from the embrasure, and then begin the regimen again.

For his part, Curt shifted until Gayle was directly above him, pointing her head towards his, and her mouth still cradled his penis. He'd had blow jobs of course, although not recently, and the difference was that this woman, instead of simply sucking him, fondled his balls and the sensitive skin behind them. Gayle managed to set up a rhythm, when Tom pushed she had most of Curt's stiffness in her mouth, when Tom withdrew, her lips only touched the tip of Curt. The linked threesome moved together and the dance enlivened Gayle; another shudder ripped through her body, every muscle within her tightened, and that set off the boys. Once again they came, Curt spilling his sperm into the back of Gayle's throat, Tom simultaneously exploding into her drenched tunnel. It was a pleasure to hear the echoes of passion, from Tom's deep grunts to Curt's ahhhh to Gayle's shrill whimpers.

Eventually, the three bodies separated, Gayle trounced to the bathroom to wash her mouth out, the guys wiped their groins with tissues. It was Tom who first found his underpants, Curt followed suit. When Gayle emerged, they were both zipping their pants. Still naked as a nymph, she helped them find the remainder of their clothes, assisted them with their jackets.

"Thank you," Curt said, "it was quite an experience."

"For me, as well," Gayle agreed, "it was fun."

"About tomorrow night," Tom said, "You want one, or both of us?"

"Give me a call late in the afternoon. We'll see," she promised.

Tom gave her a final kiss, as did Curt, and they stepped out of the doorway, letting themselves have one more long look at the mature temptress.

In the elevator Tom remarked, "I think I'm gonna look Mrs. Olsen up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you enjoyed this story, please leave a comment.