The Lesson

Story Info
To learn how to rule, one must learn how to serve.
3.4k words
4.11
20.7k
1
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several requests for more of the delectable Tracey, I've decided to write a follow-on story to; 'mindblowin'...

"Oh! Father Jack, what are you doing?"

"What does it look like my dear?"

Tracy leant against the front door and looked up to where I stood on the stairs, at just the right height for her succulent mouth for my cock, beckoning her towards me through the open zipper. We'd just returned from a 'Vicars and Tarts' party and after several hours of teasing I was ready. More than ready.

"Hardly appropriate behaviour for a man-of-the-cloth wouldn't you say?" She replied tartly, hanging her hat on my rigid length and making her way into the kitchen.

I removed her hat, hung it on the hall-stand and followed her furiously. "How long is this going to continue?" I stormed, slamming the kitchen door open.

She regarded me calmly and poured a nightcap of brandy, added coke and ice, then took a thoughtful sip before replying. "That attitude isn't going to help you for a start and until you answer my question, this," she said, cupping her crotch, "is on strike."

My smouldering expression made no impression on her serene demeanour. Damn! The woman used her sex like a sniper. I could force myself upon her, despite her superior weight advantage, but couldn't abide the idea of doing that to anyone, let alone the woman I loved. Besides, it'd be safer sticking my penis in a bear trap doing that to her! We regarded each other with the cunning of chess players at a critical moment during the match. She knew I was getting desperate and would wait patiently until I gave her the answer - but I had no idea how she'd take it and risked losing her one way or the other. I may be damned if I did - but I was certainly condemned if I didn't. My previous relationship had crashed with the revelation hovering on the tip of my tongue and the thought of this one doing the same filled me with foreboding. Still, the risk had to be taken.

"I need a drink." I said, taking the bottle and a glass into the living room, pouring a generous measure before sitting down, looking at her over the rim as I took a hefty belt of the fiery liquor.

Tracy sat opposite, regarding me carefully, aware that my resolve had been weakened and said with heavy irony; "confession is good for the soul. You of all people should know that -Father."

"True." I acknowledged with a crooked smile and drained my glass. But knowledge is power...and too much can be a dangerous thing."

Tracy lit a cigarette and sat back with a sigh in the thick cushions, crossing her legs to reveal a breathless expanse of stockinged thigh. I licked my lips and leaned forward for a better view, grabbing the pack from the low coffee table between us. She ran a sharp fingernail down her taut suspender, snapped it playfully and said; "but I already have the power without knowing what you're about to say."

"You have a pretty good idea after last Sunday," I muttered, lighting a cigarette and blowing smoke at her, "you just want to hear me admit it."

"Admit what?" She replied coyly, twanging the suspender hard enough to make her thigh muscle ripple.

"That I enjoy...sucking cock." I said, nervously studying her.

Her smile widened, as did her thighs as she uncrossed her legs, parting them in my direction for the first time in a week. She kicked off her low-heeled shoes, placed her feet on the edge of the table and smoothed down her skirt. "Is that all?" Tracy purred, smoking her cigarette in such a way as to make my cock throb inside my boxers.

"Not all," I said, encouraged by her response to add; "sometimes more. It depends."

"On what?"

I leaned back in my chair and fished out my erection. "On how horny I am," I said, slapping it suggestively on my palm.

Tracy flicked ash in the general direction of the ashtray. "Then you're probably ready for one up the arse by now," she drawled.

"Does that disgust you?" I probed, relieved that Tracy hadn't got up and walked out by now.

"It excites me," she said after a moments hesitation, breathing harder as she watched my hand move slowly up and down, her thighs parting a little further. Her emerald eyes sparkled at my exhibition of lust and display of trust in our love. "Tell me more."

I pushed my trousers down, stretched both legs under the table and carried on stroking while I told her how I'd gone for a massage and ended up taking lessons from Kenny in aromatherapy each week for six months, sometimes sucking his fat, six inch cock; sometimes getting sucked by him until I lost control one evening and eagerly took him deep inside me.*

"We still meet regularly, once a month," I concluded.

"Then you've met six times since going out with me," she deduced, "you bad boy! I should..."

"But we've not done anything...well, jerked each other off a bit - but nothing else." I hastily protested, opening my hands. "After all, it's just sex. You're the only one I want. The only one I truly love."

There it was. The L-word. During all this time it had been an unspoken emotion between us but now I'd empowered her with all she needed to take control of the relationship. Nervously, I bit my lip, wishing I hadn't gone so far, but unable to take back what I'd said. Her eyes narrowed, weighing up my sincerity against the plight I was in. Tracy knew that men will say anything to get into a woman's knickers and obviously suspected I was using it as a ploy to do the same. She finished her cigarette and lit another before committing her thoughts to words, leaving me in breathless suspense.

"Kneel down there," she said after coming to her decision, gesturing at the floor beneath her feet.

Without arguing I did as she asked, moving the table back to create enough space for me to kneel compliantly. From this point on, she could do anything from crushing me underfoot like a bug to getting up to walk out of my life forever. The sensation was terrifying and arousing at the same time, confusing my muddled mind further, leaving me helpless to guess, or prevent, what she'd do next - Tracy placed the ashtray on the arm of her chair then both feet on my back, pinning me there at her convenience.

"You say you love me," she began, wiggling down in her chair to get more comfortable, "and yet you don't trust me enough to tell me about this man."

"It's not that..." I tried to explain.

"Don't interrupt," she said curtly, knocking my head down with the heel of her foot. "If you loved me you'd also trust me. The two go hand in glove. Love, trust and honesty are essential for me to believe we have any chance of staying together. If you'd admitted seeing another woman behind my back I'd be gone already, understand?"

Oh-oh, she was in full bitch mode. I answered quickly; "yes," and shut up. Keeping my answers short and pertinent would be my only hope now.

"Yes, what?" Tracy demanded, rubbing the heel of her foot along my spine.

"Yes. My Lady," I amended, cursing myself mentally for the lapse in etiquette. I should've known better by now.

"If ever I find out you've had another woman I'll make sure you never fucking do it again. With anyone, man or woman. You hear me?"

"Of course, My Lady. Why would I? You're all I need."

"Really? Then why see this man?"

She had me there. Why indeed? I raised my head a little and risked an answer. "I go there to relax and unwind. Nothing more. He's the best masseur I know and never fails to ease the knots out of my back. You know I'm not gay, and it don't matter to me that he is. As long as his hands work their magic on my back I'd still see him...with your permission, of course."

Tracy took a thoughtful draw on her cigarette and dug her heels into the small of my back. She knew I needed medication for a back injury incurred at work and realised my monthly visits may not be merely for the thrill of sex after all.

"Is he a good cock sucker?" Tracy asked after several minutes.

"He's good...but not as good as you, My Lady." I dutifully replied.

"Flattery won't help you now," she said, stubbing out her cigarette and leaning down to lift my head up so she could look into my eyes. "Do you fuck each other or is it all one way?"

"We rarely fuck," I admitted, wincing at her sharp nails cutting into my chin, "it's usually oral."

"It tastes good?" Tracy inquired, stroking my throat as though trying to induce a reflex for a particularly bitter pill.

"It's ok...not as nice as mine, but I got used to it."

"You always eat your own cum after having a wank?"

"No...at least, not recently. Being with you has cut down my frequency."

"Aren't you sweet." She smiled smugly and tickled my chin like a favoured pet. "What were you thinking about last time you did it?"

"The way you suck my cock." I replied promptly, feeling it lurch upwards at the thought of those lips wrapping themselves around its rigid head.

"Like this?" Tracy purred, slipping two fingers into her mouth and sucking them slowly, teasingly, her tongue licking over them as they would my shaft...if I should be so lucky! "What about my pussy? Don't you think of that too?"

"God, yes!" I breathed, taking a deep breath of her aroma, drifting sensually from under her skirt.

"Have a good sniff, you dirty bastard," she insisted, letting my chin drop as her hand made its way up between her spreading thighs.

I breathed deep, inhaling her sweaty aroma and natural musk. Her feet pushed me closer then her knees clamped either side of my head, preventing me going too far in my quest to get near the source but allowing me to see how juicy she was by opening her thighs wide. Tracy had shaved before getting dressed, her smooth mons glistened with excitement. My mouth watered at the sight and I licked my lips, bringing a throaty chuckle from her as she slipped a moist finger along the slit and gently rubbed her clit.

"You're thinking about it now, aren't you?" Tracy said, pinching her clit. I simply nodded, breathing her scent deep and hard. "You want to lick it? Suck it? Fuck it with your tongue? Your cock?"

"Yes, yes, yes and, oh-my-God; Yes!" I whispered, swallowing hard.

"Suck my finger," she demanded, waving her sticky digit in front of my face. "Suck it like you suck his cock," she insisted, watching me closely as I took it between my lips, tasting her salty juices. "That's right, lick it. Tease it with your teeth. Make it wet...as wet as my pussy."

I willingly did all she asked, breathing the increasingly stronger scent of her sex, taking two, then three fingers into my mouth and sucking them until they dripped with saliva. Carefully she took them out, running them around her slippery lips while pushing two fingers from her other hand into my mouth.

"I want to watch you suck his cock while I finger my pussy." Tracy said, sliding three fingers knuckle-deep inside her juicy hole. "Is he big? Can you take it all down?"

I paused and replied; "Big enough, and yes," before resuming my task, slobbering over her hand while my eyes maintained unblinking contact with her pussy.

"Tell him I'm coming with you on the next visit," she went on, finger fucking herself into a frenzy. "Say I want a lesson in massage."

"If I do, can we fuck tonight?" I said, panting at the sight of her hands pulling the lips of her cunt open.

Tracy inched forward, ruffling her skirt round her waist, bringing her pussy tantalisingly close to my tongue. "No deals," she cautioned, holding me tight between her thighs as I tried to get nearer, "you get nothing 'til I get what I want."

"Please, My Lady." I begged, waving my tongue at its fullest extent in a vain attempt to taste her flesh. The smell of her arousal, the heat, was driving me frantic with desire.

"Arrange it," she implacably demanded, lighting another cigarette while teasing her clit, "and I'll let you cum over my pussy."

I cracked like cheap porcelain under the heat of her persistence; "Alright! Yes, damnit, yes!"

"As soon as..?" Tracy inquired, squeezing her plump breasts which had burst the confines of her taut blouse.

"I usually go on Friday night." I said.

"Good! Look how hard my nipples are in anticipation." Tracy grinned, rolling the thick teats between her fingers. "See what you've done to my clit? It needs cum," she breathed, flicking it with a sharp nail, "is your cock hard? Kneel up, let me see."

Her thighs relaxed, lifting back to expose the full glory of her wet pussy, enabling me to kneel before her with gratitude. A flick of the wrist raised my cock in salute, skinning the swollen head mere inches from her cunt.

"Is that all for me? Or are you thinking of him?"

"It's all for you, My Lady." I honestly replied. Every time we were together I thought of her. It was impossible for me to do otherwise. I've never felt the need to waste my imagination on other bodies during sex. Some men feel the need to distract themselves to prevent an early release; others like to fantasise about a celebrity or the girl-next-door to get off. All i ever needed was the sexual stimulus of a warm, willing partner.

"You've got a beautiful cock, baby," she said, holding her legs open in a perfect 'V'.

"Thank you, My Lady." I politely responded, stroking my cock slowly.

"Rub that fat head on my clit."

I shuffled forward and we sighed with pleasure as the head of my cock kissed her clit, the shaft caressing her wet slit as it slid up and down. Her juices smeared the full length until it glistened, throbbing with urgency for more intimate contact. I breathed deep, resisting the powerful urge to take her right there, slapping her clit to bring a smile to Tracy's face, her expression rapt with attention to every stroke.

"You like that?" Tracy said, bringing her legs down to pull me close.

"I love it!" I groaned, feeling my balls slap against her big arse. "You have such a sweet pussy. So wet. So hot, and tight.

"Give it some spunk," she moaned, feeling a warm surge of cum instantly pour over her clit in response.

Her fingers dipped to scoop some into her mouth, leaving the rest dripping on her flesh to be played with at her discretion. "That's enough. No more...stand back!"

I stood, gasping hard as i controlled the flow by squeezing the base of my cock, letting go when it felt safe to do so and watching her rub the cum into her pussy - easier said than done when Tracy was not only fingering her hungry pussy but also sucking one of her voluptuous tits, teasing the nipple out with her teeth. Her legs snaked out, pushing me back to a safe distance, stroking my cock with her stockinged feet. The soft whisper of nylon, combined with her firm grip brought me dangerously close to losing my load. I looked deep in her glorious eyes and thought of...nothing, entering a Zen-like trance where we danced within each others flesh without barely touching.

"Oh Yes!" Tracy purred, gauging the extent of desire deep in my brown eyes. "You want this pussy so bad, you'd do anything for it. I moaned, grabbed her feet in both hands and began pumping my cock between them, relishing the sensual sight and sensation of her body. Her fingers flashed between her cunt lips as she took a deep drag on the cigarette, blowing smoke down her nose while watching me wank over her. "Kinky boy! Don't you dare cum before me," she warned, obviously enjoying the moment.

"Of course not, my love...My Lady." I corrected myself automatically, noting how wide her eyes seemed as she came to realise i wasn't just saying it, but feeling it.

Having crossed this emotional Rubicon, there was no turning back, she would either return my love or reject it. Tracy knew what it cost me to admit my feelings for her and in return, i was aware of the turmoil within her heart. Both of us had been hurt before, but someone had to take the first step towards healing the scars. I happened to have inadvertently done it first. The rest was up to her.

"I know you love my pussy," Tracy said, choosing to misinterpret my statement. "You love to finger it, suck it, lick it, and fuck it." Her fingers dug deeper, scooping more juice over her hand. "You love my big tits too," she went on, squeezing and stroking each one. "To suck on and lick, to fuck and cum on...and i know how much you love to feel my fat arse," she added, slapping it briefly, "bouncing up and down on that hard cock. But, most of all, you love the way i suck you off and swallow your spunk. Nobody gives as good a blow-job as me."

"All true." I admitted. "Every word. And I'm going to shower you with spunk to show how much i do."

"Not yet!" Tracy begged, squeezing another finger up her cunt to fist more juice out. "I want you to watch me cum first. Soon! Almost there now..." Hot juices poured over her hand and along the crack of her luscious arse as she thundered towards a mighty climax. Her eyes, glazed with bliss, remained fixed on my cock thrusting hard between her feet. "...Oh yes. Yes! Now! Wank it all off, baby. Shoot a big load for me!"

"Now, M'Lady?" I said, a supercilious grin smeared across my face.

"Yesssss," she hissed, moving her hand from tit to clit, rubbing it busily while attempting to shove the other hand even deeper inside her streaming cunt, "now! Do it...cum for me!"

"Your wish," I smirked, smearing the soles of her feet with pre-cum, "is my command."

A hot streak of spunk flew through the air and splashed over her hands. Tracy shrieked with pleasure, squirting juices between her fingers, and rubbed her feet over my cock, gathering each spurt until spunk dripped from her toes like festive streamers.

"You look so beautiful when you cum," I said, pulling her foot up to my mouth to begin cleaning the juice off, "that's something else i love about you."

Tracy moaned happily and sucked her fingers clean, content to watch me go about my unbidden business.

"The way your smile lights up your eyes," I continued, licking her toes and sucking them clean of cum. "The warmth of your embrace and the way your lips melt when we kiss. The expression on your face when you're happy, and the touch of your hand in mine. All these things I've come to love, and need more than just physical gratification. I could live without your sex, but not without your love. My Lady, i will worship your body, respect your mind and cherish your very soul as though they were mine for as long as we're together.

Her eyes shone lovingly, though she spoke matter-of-factly, pointing at an errant cluster of spunk around her pussy; "you missed a bit."

I grinned, slid my tongue down her leg and lapped it up, holding it in my mouth as i kissed her pussy, her navel, her nipples then her sweet lips, dripping the love-juices onto her tongue. Our kiss persisted until the afterglow faded around us, then we went to bed, clothes strewn in our wake. As i drifted into slumber in the small hours of the morning i thought i heard a small voice, far above, whisper; "I do love you, you know."

The things we do for love! I never regretted it for a moment. Not then, not ever. And certainly not when we paid Kenny a visit, as it had surprising consequences.

*(see bare-back riding.)