The Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
809 Followers

Of course that was all the encouragement Bill had finally needed after a year of catching glimpses of her arse every time she did some filing in his office, and her flirtatious chatter with him through the day.

He then roughly pushed her back against his desk lifting her bottom onto the edge of it. Latisha remembered giggling like a school girl as she laid back resting her high heeled shoes on the edge of the polished mahogany desk, and knocking over a small stack of files down onto the floor in the process. She kept giggling as Bill hurriedly unbuckled his pinstripe-trousers then dropped his boxers. Latisha had allowed her knees to fall apart and with her skirt already bunched up, Bill merely pulled her miniscule g-string to one side to expose her completely waxed pussy. She remembered the look on his face as he peered down at her bald slit. He had told her how beautiful it looked. Then he raised her legs up high by her ankles and gripping her by the waist, pulled her closer to the edge of his sturdy desk. She had helped of course, holding her g-string over with one hand and reaching for his cock with the other as he lined himself up. Then he fucked her. It was over in minutes and quite unremarkable; Bill had grunted enthusiastically during the whole event while gripping Latisha around her slim waist, her legs splayed out across his arms. The look on his face when he ejaculated was one of sheer joy she recalled. And if for no other reason Latisha still remembered that he had filled her with the most copious amount of cum she had ever encountered. It had dribbled out of her for most of the next day!

She had not returned back to work after the Christmas break such was her guilt and embarrassment. George couldn't understand why she had resigned from such a cushy job, and although he was suspicious he never did learn her secret. Bill rang her almost daily for a month before he too gave up. And life went on.

Yes that had been years ago, Latisha thought as she reminisced, almost excusable too by all accounts, well she had been drunk hadn't she?

She hoped she got over her guilt for what had just happened with Duncan a bit easier. After all...she was only trying to teach him a lesson....wasn't she? A lesson that may have got completely out of hand, she admitted to herself with rising guilt.

Latisha had to remind herself that no-one would ever find out about today's little indiscretion either. She felt somewhat secure in the knowledge that it would be her word against his; no-one would take him seriously, not the word of a cross-dresser with weird fantasies...surely?

Latisha walked into her bathroom and began to remove her clothes while she filled the bath. She laughed to herself as she thought back to the first image she had of her son-in-law dressed in all his finery, that large hairless cock standing up proudly. Her pussy tingled at the thought; she would probably need those batteries tomorrow night.

"Oooh...a bit sore...you poor little thing..." she said softly, as she looked at herself in the vanity mirror and rubbed her swollen pussy gingerly.

Yes, she would get over the guilt this time too...given time. It was just 'one of those things' that happened in life...one of life's little lessons...never to be repeated of course!

Little did she know!

coops181
coops181
809 Followers