The Lesson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duncan smiled at the old man and held up a finger, 'one minute' he mouthed to him silently, 'stop for one minute'.

Tony thought he understood now. With him at the foot of the bed leaning over, and Duncan still kneeling beside Latisha they couldn't do much more without being discovered. Somewhat reluctantly, Tony slowly removed his fingers from her dripping cunt while he watched Duncan step off the side of the bed to remove his pants...only to reveal a good, solid erection! Tony almost laughed when he noticed the young man had no pubic hair. Why would a young fellow want to do that? He thought, by crikey, it made it look long, he thought, shaking his head.

"Come on then...Duncan...come on...don't tease me anymore...get on with it would you," Latisha cooed softly while she wriggled her arse around and dry-fucked the air several times.

Duncan quietly crept over to one of the day-chairs and sat down. Noticing a small clock-radio on a side-table, he reached over next to him to turn it on. He found a good station that was playing some dance music, and adjusted the volume so it was not too loud, but loud enough to make it difficult for Latisha to hear any accidental noises the two conspiring men may make. The old man looked at him and Duncan gestured with an open palm toward the unsuspecting woman on the bed. 'Go for it...go and lick her pussy,' he mouthed silently.

The old man raised his eyebrows and smiled appreciatively. Then without a rush, he removed his evening jacket and hung it on a coat hook by the door, followed by his tie and shirt. In less than three minutes the old man was naked, except for his pair of long, grey socks!

Duncan looked taken aback at first by Tony's actions. He had not anticipated this at all. Then he checked the old man's body out, he didn't think he had too much too worry about, only maybe the old coot having a heart-attack! The old man did not have an ounce of fat on him anywhere; his pale skin looked baggy and too big for his almost frail-looking body. Duncan glanced down at the wrinkly penis that swung between Tony's legs...and chuckled, he wasn't sure what hung down further, the old man's cock, or his scrotum!

"Duncan...what are you doing....are you going to keep playing this silly game for any longer...you are not meant to tease me...that was the lesson I had for you remember. If you want to have sex again with your sexy, old mother-in-law...I suggest you hurry up young man," Latisha said, while continuing to writhe around and thrust the air with her hairless pudendum.

Tony stood motionless just in front of the bed and looked at Duncan. So that is it hey, your wife's mother, this is your mother-in-law, Tony thought to himself. He smiled and nodded his head at Duncan. Way to go young fellow, he chuckled quietly to himself.

Tony looked down at Latisha; she had almost stopped her wriggling. He opened his mouth and removed his dentures, didn't want the old choppers getting in the way.

"Come on....just do it...would you."

The old man felt a stirring in his cock again, it would be nice to get a proper erection, he thought.

Kneeling on the bed between Latisha's tied legs, Tony bent over and lowered his mouth down to her pussy.

"Oooh yeah...'bout time...that's it....that's it...give it a good lickin'...don't forget your fingers too....Duncan...oooh your tongue...have you been practicing?" Latisha said, lasciviously.

Tony came up for air and using the fingers from both his hands he opened her pussy, prising the top of her cleft wide open to expose her shiny, hard clitoris. He looked over at Duncan to see that the young man was watching intently, while stroking his long cock slowly. Then he turned back to Latisha and began to lick her clit with the full length of his fat old tongue.

"Tha's it...uh huh...good boy...tha's it....your fingers...yes...tha's better...mmm...my bum, too....go on...you know..." Latisha said urgently, she could feel an orgasm fast approaching. The teasing and fingering earlier had her right on the edge.

The old man removed a finger from her pussy and felt for her anus. He stopped licking her clit for a brief moment to dribble some spittle down onto her anus, then he rubbed it in a little before working her sphincter open and gradually...slipping his bony old finger inside her tight arse.

"Hmm...hmmm....tha's it...keep lickin' too though...oooh you're good at this now...."

Tony was enjoying himself immensely of course; he had not tasted a pretty lady's cunt like this in years, he didn't even care if there was a bit of the young buck's sperm mixed in. And ironically, he actually liked the fact she had no pubic hair...the first time for him in all his seventy-two years that he had ever had the pleasure to try it!

Latisha could feel it coming; the long teasing and fingering earlier, the anticipation, the fact she was restrained to a bed blind-folded, it had all heighted her need for sexual release and she could feel a beauty coming on at last. The finger working in and out of her bottom was really doing the trick for her too, and she ground her pubic bone hard against the sensational tongue that was rapidly circling and flicking away beautifully on her super-sensitive clitoris.

"Aaah yeah...good boy...that's it...that's it....I'm coming...aaah yeeah..."

Tony rammed his bony old middle finger in and out of her arse faster and faster...amazingly another thing he had never done to a woman before, as no lady he had ever known, and he had known a few, had ever considered to let him, let alone begged him to do it. He had his pointer finger in her wet cunt at the same time and he felt the exact moment the woman started to come. He felt her arse and cunt twitch around his fingers for several moments. He was very pleased with himself and gave a couple of grunts himself just as she tensed up and lifted her backside off the bed, then cried out before slumping back down.

"Oh God...Duncan that was the best...." Latisha chuckled somewhat breathlessly. "Mmmm....phew! You know you're going to have to stick it in now...don't you...you gotta fuck me now...you know I love a cock after that...you have my permission...go on Duncan...fuck your mother-in-law like a good boy...quick...quick...I need it...now...fuck me..."

Old Tony raised his face and smiled at Duncan who was beginning to stand up from the chair. The old man's face glistened with Latisha's juices. Duncan gestured for him to get off the bed and pointed to himself and mouthed the words 'my turn'.

Duncan was pleased the old coot had licked-out his mother-in-law, it was still not his favourite sex act, especially licking a pussy that had not long been fucked and filled with cum. Yes, the old man had done him a favour, he thought, now he was going to fuck her. He picked up his mobile phone from the dressing table and fiddled with it for a couple of seconds, and then he began to take a movie of the old codger between Latisha's legs.

"Better hurry...I need cock...now..."

Tony raised himself onto his knees and looked down at his cock. He was grinning from ear to ear, his lips sinking into his toothless mouth and again he looked over at Duncan who now stood next to the bed stroking his own cock and waiting for him to vacate the woman's thighs that were spread so invitingly. Tony shook his head and pointed to his own withered chest, 'my turn', he tried to mouth.

An astonished look suddenly came over Duncan. He had just noticed that old Tony had an erection, something he had thought would have been impossible for a man of his age. And to make it worse, the old coot was hung! On his thin, wrinkly and pale old body his cock looked totally out of proportion, only his great balls hanging down several inches gave it some sense of balance.

Duncan shook his head vehemently; he did not want to share his lovely mother-in-law's cunt with the old coot completely, as much as he had enjoyed the previous show. Enough was enough! Regardless, he aimed the camera at Tony's cock for the record, maybe he would send Latisha a copy one day, he thought and mouthed the word 'off' to the old man.

"Stick it in...I know you want it...come on...now...do it...come on..." Latisha begged seductively.

Tony turned back to face Latisha. Latisha, oh Latisha, such a pretty name, he thought to himself. He ignored Duncan and moved up the bed further to lean over and put his toothless mouth around one of her hard nipples, and suckled for a few moments, his gums clamping down on her flesh firmly. A bit of saliva dribbled from his mouth and ran down her breast, tickling her.

Latisha giggled, "Hmmm...that feels funny..."

He didn't want to waste the moment any longer He could feel the woman writhing beneath him, eager. Tony reached over and grabbed a pillow from next to the blond woman's blind-folded head. Next, he folded it in half and kneeling back up he lifted her buttocks off the bed with her assistance and pushed the pillow under her bottom.

Looking down at his handiwork he was pleased. Her cunt was tilted up at just the right height for him. He looked back at Duncan and smiled lasciviously and noticed the young fellow holding his phone up at him. Tony didn't know what he was up to, and didn't care. He turned back around to Latisha and moved up closer. Holding his cock, he pulled back his long, saggy foreskin to expose his hard round knob, and then moved his bony old arse forward to watch as his cock began to disappear into Latisha's lovely, hot, slippery hole.

"Hmmm...'bout time...that's it....stick it in...do it...quick...aaah....keep going...oooh yeah....mmmm...."

He knew his penis was not as large as young Duncan's but at that moment he did not care if the bound woman, now writhing beneath him, figured out it was not her son-in-law fucking her, nothing was going to stop him now, short of a bloody, great heart attack!

Once Tony was all the way in, he gripped her hips in both hands, and got some rhythm going.

"Oooh gawd...that feels sooo good...I'm getting used to your big cock now...doesn't hurt much at all this time...you can go a bit harder if you like...aaah...yeah...uh huh, that's better...bit faster too....mmm hmm...oooh yeah," Latisha moaned, as she lustily rocked her hips in unison to the long, deep strokes of the old man she was unwittingly fucking.

The memory finally ran out on Duncan's mobile phone, but he didn't care now, he had more enough footage for what he wanted. In a weird way, he was really impressed with how the old man was going. The sight of his bony old arse, going back and forth between his mother-in-law's smooth thighs, was really appealing to a darker side of his sexuality that he was only just discovering. Duncan sniggered, as he watched Tony's big, hairy scrotum swing to and fro for a few seconds, and he started to think about what other perverted things he was going to be able to make his pretty mother-in-law do in the near future? His mind boggled at the thought, oh the power he felt he had over her now!

Even Tony was amazed at his own stamina. His substantial strokes were moving Latisha back and forth along the bed making her pretty breasts shake around and her head flop from side to side on the pillow.

"Uh huh...uh huh...my clit...rub my clit too...yeah that's it...don't stop...rub it hard....give it to me....that's it...aaah...huh," Latisha moaned, she was enjoying the sex, it was...well...different, she mused, in a really nice way though.

Tony rubbed her clitoris hard with his thumb, and kept fucking her with long, deep strokes, his thick, veiny old cock slick with juice. He felt his big balls slapping against her arse like a pendulum, almost painfully, such was the length of his scrotum. But he did not tire...not yet, he had a bit more to go yet.

"Oooh yeah...that's it...that's it...it's coming...mmm...yeah...it's coming....aaaah," Latisha sighed deeply, as she felt the beautiful sensation of an orgasm wash over her, not a huge one, but very nice.

Unfortunately, she also felt her blindfold beginning to shift. The knot behind her head had rubbed back up upon the pillow with all the movement. And in only a matter of moments after she came, Latisha was able to shake it off her face completely and look up in to the eye's of....of some toothless old man leering at her, as he fucked her!

"What...what the...get off me...get orrff me...whadda ya think ya doing...heeelp!!!" Latisha screamed hysterically, as she bucked and twisted, trying to shake the old man off with a great determination and she screamed again, "Raa..." but her cry was cut off. The old man had very quickly put his hand over her mouth, so she tried to bite him. Her eyes were wide with fright...even though she was still a little drunk, she could not understand how this decrepit old man had ended up fucking her!

Where was Duncan, she thought frantically, had he left the room and this dirty, old man snuck back in...to...to take advantage of her trussed body?

Tony wasted no time...he was determined to finish what he had started! He lay over the top of Latisha's struggling form, and with one hand still over her mouth... he grabbed the blindfold with the other. Then with amazing dexterity for a man of his age, he just as quickly shoved the white cloth in Latisha's mouth, shutting her screams down to an acceptably muffled groan.

Latisha looked up at her assailant; she had not recognised him at first, his thinning, grey hair was messed up and his mouth looked hollow without his dentures in. Tony, her mind screamed, the old restaurant owner! Latisha thought she would be sick at any moment, but feared she may choke with the gag jammed in her mouth. Still she tried to shake the old man off but with little luck....and then she was horrified when she felt him reach under her backside and grip her buttocks with his bony fingers, only to continue fucking her!

"Don't worry my dear...umpf...umpf...don't have long to go now...umpf...umpf..." Tony said in a comforting tone, surprisingly, he was a little pleased at having been discovered, now he could speak...and grunt!

Latisha twisted and thrashed about, but her bonds and his firm grip on her arse made it impossible to dislodge the old man.

"Umpf...umpf...young fellow...umpf...umpf...your mother-in-law bucks well...umpf...umpf...very well," Tony said, almost out of breath now himself.

Latisha looked sideways and for the first time she saw her son-in-law standing there...he had a demented look on his face and was masturbating rapidly while watching her being raped. She felt a tear run down her face.

"Ooor...getting close...don't worry...not much cum in these old balls these days...umph...umpf...nearly done my dear...nearly done..."

Tony ejaculated at last, it was almost painful, but finally his old balls were relieved as they released barely a spoonful of sperm into Latisha's wonderful vagina. He laughed at his own discomfort, quite negligible compared to the wonderful feeling of his cock finally pumping some seed into the young woman (young to him of course) that still bucked around beneath him. Ah yes...the pleasure and pain, he thought delightfully.

"You can stop now, my dear...you can stop your excellent bucking around, my dear...I have cum at last...aaah...yeesss...at last...you were wonderful...wonderful..."

Latisha did stop...it was pointless now...the old man had fucked her...really fucked her. She couldn't help but think how he had even put her dear husband to shame...and more than old enough to be her father too!

The old man, quite breathless, lay on her for a couple of minutes recovering; he was well and truly spent, in more ways than one. His cock softened quickly and he was disappointed when it finally slipped out of Latisha's lovely pussy, her pussy that now had a load of his old cum inside of it!

"You can get off her now Tony...you've had your fun you old stud, you," Duncan chuckled, as he slapped the old man on his bony arse.

"S'pose I should get going...much and all I would like to stay," Tony said, as he reluctantly rolled off the distraught woman.

Duncan looked down at his mother-in-law's splayed cunt and watched a trickle of pale cum ooze out and run down past her anus and onto the pillow that was still tucked under her buttocks.

"Nice!" he said, and noticing Latisha had calmed down a bit, he reached over and removed her gag.

"Bastards...phewt," she spat, "You pair of bastards...let me go...let me fucking go...I'm going to the police...you hear me...you will not get away with this!" Latisha said with seething anger.

Tony had popped his teeth back in his mouth and was beginning to dress, "Oh, Latisha my dear, I think we will," he started calmly, "I can only guess what you would like to tell the police, my dear. But alas, what do you think they would say when I finally told my version of events? How you came to my restaurant on your own, dressed very provocatively, to meet a young man, a liaison with...your own son-in-law. You chose to sit with him in a darkened booth, whereupon you consumed several glasses of wine together, almost the whole time you let him play with your...with your lovely little pussy, under the table no less. Hmm? At one stage you even let him expose yourself somewhat invitingly to me as he...hrmm...had digital intercourse with you," Tony stopped for a moment to button his shirt up, Duncan was sitting on the bed next to Latisha with a smirk on his face.

"But none of that gave you the right to come in here...and...and rape me!" Latisha cried.

"Quite the contrary, my dear, quite the contrary, my guest in room four next to this one could attest to the frantic love-making he no doubt heard as your bed banged repeatedly against the adjoining wall...he called me to investigate...where upon I met your son-in-law...errm...your lover, whom you agreed was your husband when you both took my lodgings, when I meet your lover in the bathroom looking for a shaver to...shave his 'wife's' pubic hair off." Tony said as he sat to put his socks and shoes on.

"That still didn't give you the right to...," Latisha sobbed quietly.

"You haven't let me finish, my dear. When I next saw your...husband, I was invited to view your lovely little vagina, that you had so graciously shown me in my restaurant earlier, only this time with its pubic hair removed. Upon entering your room and seeing you trussed-up naked, and knowing how eager you were to bed your...young husband, I had to assume you were the...kinky type and I had been invited in for more than my viewing pleasure."

"Still...it didn't..." Latisha was wavering and she swallowed hard. Duncan had begun to fondle her breasts, tugging at her nipples quite hard.

"My dear...you asked me to fuck you, did you not?"

"I thought it was...oow...not too hard, Duncan! I thought it was..."

"Your son-in-law?" Tony enquired, "Think the police will be impressed by a middle-aged, married woman dressing like a slut, meeting her lover, her son-in-law, for sex, who allows herself to be tied-up and shaved after exposing herself to a stranger whilst being didled, would not also possibly enjoy having intercourse with the man she had been exposing her fanny at!" Tony said forcefully.

Latisha knew it would be hopeless, how would she look if it went to court? Having a good grasp of the law, she doubted it would even get that far, but the damage would be done, everyone would know, it would look very bad for her, she thought ashamedly, her life would be ruined.

"Come on, my dear Latisha, such a beautiful name, it was not all that bad...was it?" Tony asked confidently, just as he put on his jacket, "You did enjoy it...did you not?"

Latisha looked down and sighed deeply, she could not believe it, but it was true, she had enjoyed it, before she knew of course, better than she could have imagined. She truly felt ashamed, she had just orgasmed twice with a complete stranger, unwittingly of course, but nonetheless...and yes, she had enjoyed it, wonderfully so. Oh George, I am so sorry, she thought, remorsefully.