The Lessons Ch. 04

Story Info
Mr. Peters teaches Wendy a lesson.
13.6k words
4.71
192.1k
32

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter Four of The Lessons. If you haven't already done so, you are encouraged to read the earlier chapters; otherwise, aspects of the story might not be understandable. Readers who find this chapter enjoyable are obviously encouraged to read the subsequent chapter.

In any case, please do provide feedback. There are obvious sequels to this initial series. I have made outlines for some of them. I will be very happy to write them, but there won't be much point if there is inadequate interest. I would also like to hear your suggestions for how to improve the series.

Finally, please do vote; especially if you like it! I must admit that getting good votes can be the best form of encouragement (I didn't realize how long it would take to do this, particularly when it came to the copyediting). But, even if you don't, I do hope you enjoy it!

* * * * * * *

The following afternoon the students arrived on time, and it was evident that most had done their homework. Discipline did appear to be improving. Sara was particularly pleased to come to class. When she had returned home the previous afternoon she went straight to her bedroom. She locked the door so that her parents would not come in unexpectedly, and climbed onto the bed. She got onto her knees and bent over so that her bottom was sticking up into the air. She flipped her skirt over her back and pulled down her panties. The cork was still nicely lodged in her asshole. Mr. Peters had called it an anus, but Sara kept thinking about it as an asshole the rest of the day. It seemed more sexy to call it an asshole, at least when it has a cork stuck in it.

She carefully felt the outline of the cork. It was quite a big cork and her asshole felt rather uncomfortable with such a large object lodged inside, but the discomfort was also pleasing in an odd sort of way. She felt her pussy, which was very wet, even a bit swollen. She began to squeeze and stroke her cunt lips, feeling the moisture increase and spread across her young pussy. She began to massage her clitoris with her fingers, circling around and around the clit, at times as well squeezing and pressing it.

Sara had masturbated before, but had always done so lying on her back and under the blankets. She now found that it was much more dirty and exciting to do it right out in the open, her bottom stuck up in the air for all to see. She in fact imagined that she was doing this in front of the class, exposing her corked butt and wet pussy to all of the students. She had been terribly humiliated to have to show herself this way in class, but now that she was by herself at home, she could safely enjoy the fantasy. She liked thinking about all the students staring at her, shocked at how she was making such an obscene spectacle. She thought about the boys getting all excited at her display. Imagining them playing with themselves as they stared at her upraised cunny got her more excited. She even imagined that it was Mr. Peters who was fondling and playing with her juicy, swollen pussy. Mr. Peters would never do such a thing. He was her teacher, but that made the thought of him doing so all the more stimulating. She increased the pressure and speed of her manipulations. She groaned softly into the soft, thick bedcovers, hoping that her parents could not hear anything if they happened to walk by her room. Her bottom began to wiggle in the air, circling in a direction complementary to her fingers. She inserted two of her fingers into her cunt, using the palm of her hand to keep pressure on her clit. She grabbed hold of the coverlet with her other hand.

She manipulated her fingers in and out of her pussy. The entrance was very tight but she was also so very wet that insertion was not at all difficult. Her pussy began to make squishy sounds as her fingers plunged in and out. She grew a bit more concerned that her parents might hear something, but even that now was part of her excitement. She thought about her father walking in while her butt was in the air, fiercely masturbating herself to an orgasm. She knew her dad would be angry, but he might also find it exciting. Maybe she shouldn't have locked the door after all, she thought.

She considered getting up to unlock the door, just to add some risk to her fun, but she didn't want to stop playing with herself. She knew it would not take long, as she had been thinking about this all afternoon and she wanted so much to release her sexual tension. She began to thrust her bottom to help push her fingers deeper into her pussy.

She felt so dirty and naughty. She knew she must look like a very smutty girl, her panties down, bottom up in the air, thrusting wickedly into her fingers. Her breathing became heavier and heavier, her thrusts growing in speed and abandon. She began to grunt and groan more loudly into the bed, grasping her cunt hard with her hand as she stuck even another finger deep into her pussy.

She was also squeezing hard onto the cork with the lips of her asshole, enjoying the full, stuffed sensation of the large cork crammed into her butt. She imagined it was more than just a cork. She imagined that Mr. Peters had required her to stay after class so that he could adequately punish her, and punish her in a way that was even more personal and intimate than what had occurred during class.

She whispered into the coverlet, "Mr. Peters, harder, harder; fuck me so hard Mr. Peters, I am such a bad girl. Fuck my butt Mr. Peters. You have such a big cock, fuck my little bottom with your cock." She imagined Mr. Peters tossing her skirt over her back, leaning over her and ramming his big hard cock deep into her ass as he played with her wet cunt with his fingers. He was so big that she could hardly take it but she had no choice but to comply. He was her teacher and she could not do anything about it. She had to submissively keep her ass up in the air while he fucked her again and again. "Mr. Peters," she squealed into the coverlet, "You're too big, it's too big for me, I don't know if I can take any more" and she then exploded in her orgasm. Her whole body shuddered with excitement, and she pressed down heavily on the cork as if she had a huge turd that had to be released. The cork popped from her butt as if it burst from a champagne bottle and shot across the bed onto the floor. Her body froze in place as she enjoyed the waves of pleasure and the release of tension.

It was a few minutes before she relaxed. She slowly lowered her bottom to the bed and covered herself with the coverlet. She was now very grateful to Mr. Peters for his firm discipline.

The next morning, as she was having breakfast in the kitchen, she snuck one of the corks off of the hot pad her mother was making with leftover wine corks. She stopped off in the bathroom before she left home and carefully inserted much of it past her anus and into her butt. It wasn't nearly so big as the large cork used to plug the laboratory flasks, but the latter had at times been too uncomfortable to sit on and would also be too difficult to retain throughout the day.

She smiled as she squatted on the bathroom floor to insert the cork. 'Wouldn't Mr. Peters be surprised if he saw this today,' she thought. She carefully stood, pulled up her panties, and wiggled her bottom around to be sure that it would stay lodged as she walked the hallways. She then straightened her dress, checked her hair, and went to college.

By the time she got to Mr. Peters' afternoon math class, she was quite excited. She had almost lost the cork earlier when she had to go to the bathroom, but she caught it before it fell into the toilet. It was lots of fun to sit in her chair during Mr. Peter's class with her special little secret, feeling the cork lodged in her butt as she politely answered his questions. She imagined that he must know that she still had a cork in her butt, wondering perhaps if she should even show him after class.

Some of the other students, however, were still being negligent and disinterested in their studies. Wendy Meadows in particular did not appear to have taken Mr. Peters' warning yesterday sufficiently seriously. Particularly annoying to Mr. Peters was her tendency to ignore his lecture to admire herself in a mirror. Wendy was a very attractive 19 year-old. Wendy's nickname among many of the students was Wendy Whoppers, after her porn star namesake with unusually large breasts. At maximum size, Wendy Whopper's breasts had been a whopping 80HHH, coupled with a delightful 21 inch waist and 34 inch hips. Wendy Meadow's breasts were not, of course, nearly so large. However, she was, ironically, the size of Wendy's current measurements (38E; Ms. Whoppers reduced them after leaving the strip club circuit) and this was still plenty large, particularly for a young woman attending Templeton; even larger than the prominent breasts of Miss Harding. Wendy Meadows, like Wendy Whoppers, was also quite pretty. She even reminded Mr. Peters of Reese Whitherspoon, particularly in the role of Elle Woods in Legally Blonde. She even had the cute girlish voice. Admiring herself in a mirror was then understandable, but still not appropriate during math.

"Wendy, if you paid as much attention to the figures in your book as you do to your own figure, I suspect that you could even pass this class," Mr. Peters suggested sarcastically. A few of the students chuckled. Wendy was still annoyed at having to clean up Teddy's cum with her own scarf. She found that task to have been very disgusting, not the sort of thing a girl of her character and popularity should have had to do. Besides, it seemed to have left an odd aroma in her purse. It wasn't actually unpleasant but it was distinctive and certainly not befitting a girl of her nature.

She looked petulantly at Mr. Peters. Boys usually demonstrated considerable respect for and deference to her wishes. She was not familiar with persons, even teachers, demanding her submission. She snapped, "Mr. Peters, it is my own figure that will get me ahead in life, not the figures in this book." The whole class went quiet. On the one hand, she was probably right, and the students wondered if perhaps Mr. Peters might at least appreciate this fact. However, Mr. Peters was more concerned with establishing discipline within the class than with engaging in a logical debate.

"Perhaps you would like to demonstrate this fact to the rest of the class, Miss Meadows?" he asked.

Wendy was confused as to his meaning. Some of the boys did interpret his remark with a particularly enticing meaning but they could not believe that he really meant it that way. They grinned though, contemplating the thought. "I don't understand, Mr. Peters," she responded tentatively. She worried that perhaps she had in fact gone too far. She remembered what happened to Sara and Teddy yesterday but nothing like that would likely happen to her. She would just have to pout or giggle, and boys, as well as men, would give in to her.

"I think you understand perfectly well, Wendy. Please come up to the front of the class." The boys in the class watched with anticipation as Wendy walked to the front of the room. Her large breasts seemed to sway even with such minimal movement. Wendy in fact did walk with a natural wiggle to her hips. She seemed to take somewhat smaller steps than most girls, as if she was walking on heals when in fact she was wearing the standard Mary Janes. Mr. Peters wondered if she had in fact studied the character of Elle Woods in Legally Blonde, purposely copying her walk. The resemblance was striking. The short steps gave her hips a minor but perceptibly alluring swing. Anyone who appreciated the sight of an attractive bottom walking down the street would certainly notice.

Mr. Peters met her at the front of the class. She looked up at him inquisitively, fluttering her eyelashes in an her usual effort to sway and control the males around her. She presented a childish pout, waiting for him to bend to her will. "Miss Meadows, I do appreciate that you have an excellent figure." Wendy smiled to herself. She now knew she had him. It was unusual for a teacher to comment so directly on her figure. He would probably give her a stern lecture and then let her return to her seat. "Let's share this figure with the rest of the class. Yesterday we were fortunate enough for Teddy to demonstrate the features and functions of the male genitalia. Perhaps today you could share your good fortune with the class and offer your breasts for our consideration."

Wendy's mouth dropped in alarm and horror. The girls were equally shocked at the suggestion, and the boys sat up in excited anticipation. "Mr. Peters," she exclaimed, "I simply can't imagine doing anything like that. You can't be serious." "I think by my actions yesterday, Wendy, you would appreciate that I am indeed quite serious. You in fact avoided punishment yesterday only because we could not afford any more time away from the usual studies. However, this is a new day and you have managed to display only further impudence. It is evident to me that you will need to be punished." Without waiting for a response she turned Wendy around to face the blackboard.

"Oh my," Wendy exclaimed, as Mr. Peters placed one hand around her thin, 21 inch waist, and pushed down on her shoulders.

"I want you to place your hands on your knees Wendy, but keep your legs straight."

"Oh Mr. Peters, really, this is very inappropriate." She was annoyed with herself for letting it get this far. Her breasts had apparently let her down, and she was uncertain what she should try next. Mr. Peters tossed her skirt over her back and she gasped with shock. She was not wearing regulation panties. In fact, hers were much worse than Sara's. She was wearing pink lace panties.

"Miss Meadows!" Mr. Peters exclaimed. He was himself appalled at this gross violation of the school dress code. The dress code was one aspect of decorum that the students generally obeyed. The boys were ecstatic. The girls didn't know what to think. They knew that Wendy was vain about her appearance, always lording over them the size of her breasts, but they never thought that she would go this far.

Wendy quickly let go of her knees, stood up, and hid her face in her hands. She was mortified to have her secret be exposed. She often wore sexy underwear to school. She was very careful not to let anyone notice them (unlike Sara). She just enjoyed wearing the sexy underthings because they made her feel prettier. She liked to imagine what the boys would do if they knew what she had on underneath. The sexy panties also helped her to be more assertive with men. She considered them to be a source of self-confidence and even maturity. They were undies that only an adult would wear, not like the childish white panties that the college required. However, now they had become a source of humiliation. "Miss Meadows, does your brassiere match your panties?" She nodded quietly through her hands, not having the will to speak or even to look him in the eyes. There was no point now in denying anything.

"I want you to turn and to face the students," he commanded in a stern voice.

Wendy slowly turned around and withdraw her hands. She hung her head down in embarrassment. "Wendy, I want you to tell the class why you are wearing a sexy bra and panties." She turned to Mr. Peters and asked imploringly, "Must I really, Mr. Peters. I will be a good girl now. I will go right home and change, honest I will." He replied, "Wendy, it's a little late for that. Now explain to us why you are wearing such lacy underthings."

"I just feel pretty in them," she explained. Mr. Peters contemplated her answer. He knew that Miss Meadows valued heavily her physical attractiveness and appearance. But this explanation was precisely this reason that she was now in trouble. Mr. Peters felt she needed a lesson that being pretty was not the path to success.

"Well, let us then be the judge of that. Let us see if they indeed make you look pretty."

"What do you mean, Mr. Peters?"

"You keep asking me that, Miss Meadows, when I think you know precisely what I mean. I want you to take off your tie, unbutton your blouse, and remove it so that we can see if your brassiere does indeed make you look pretty."

"Mr. Peters!" She instinctively brought her arms to her chest, crossing them in front of her as if she was already naked in front of the class. The boys were leaning forward in anticipation. The girls were blushing in sympathy. "I can't do that. There are boys here," she implored. Mr. Peters was not impressed. "You have already shown them your panties; I would imagine that your brassiere is less personal than your panties."

Wendy couldn't believe this was happening. She was very proud of her breasts, and she did love her new lacy bra, but it wasn't right to let so many boys see her like that. She leaned in close to Mr. Peters, trying to appeal to his sympathy and perhaps his own prurient interests. "Mr. Peters," she said very softly, "Maybe I could just show you later, personally, in your office?" Tina, sitting in the front row, heard this and instantly became concerned and angry. To Tina, Wendy always seemed to be getting away with things just because she had the big titties, and now she was using them to take her place with Mr. Peters. Mr. Peters, however, could not be seduced. "Wendy, if you put this off any longer, it will be more than your blouse that you will have to remove." Tina smiled and Wendy blanched.

"Yes sir," she replied deferentially. She couldn't believe she was doing it, but there she was, undoing first the regulation black tie. When she was finished with that, she looked up to Mr. Peters again with a plaintive expression. Getting no reaction, she began to slowly undo the buttons of her blouse. The boys in the class waited breathlessly. This would be a real treat. They could see well the outline of her full breasts through her simple white blouse. Her breasts stood out boldly, although Miss Meadows did not feel so bold at the moment. With each button they could see more of the pink lace and even a bit of an enclosed breast. When she reached the last button she began to pull the tails out from the waist of her plaid skirt. She took off the tie completely and carefully laid it across Mr. Peters' desk. She then unbuttoned the cuffs on her sleeves, sighed, turned her back to the class and removed the blouse.

Simply the sight of Wendy's bare skin was exciting to the boys. The fact that she was now only wearing a bra and that they could see its straps was giving many of them an erection. She at first held the blouse across her chest, hoping that Mr. Peters might be satisfied with seeing that she was indeed wearing a pink bra. He could tell from the strap going across her back. But, he gestured for her to place the blouse on his desk. She first carefully folded it so that there would not be any wrinkles, keeping her arms covering as much of her breasts as possible, which was an impossible task, given their size, and then laid the folded blouse beside her tie. She took a deep breath and turned to face the class, her arms carefully folded across her expansive chest. Her face was a deep red; her expression revealed her severe discomfort. The boys leaned forward in their chairs; many of the girls looked away in vicarious discomfort.

"Miss Meadows, one can hardly provide a reasonable judgment when they are hidden behind your arms." Mr. Peters was now clearly referring to her breasts rather than her bra, but it was understandably difficult to talk about one without thinking of the other. Wendy tapped her foot as she ruminated over what to do, she looked down to the floor, winced, and then dropped her arms to her sides.

Many of the boys gasped with awe. They were quite a sight. Anybody could tell her breasts were big when she wore a blouse, but now that they were no longer so hidden by the loose fabric and were out in the open, their enormous size was even more apparent. The bra was also indeed very sexy. It was a pink three-quarter, demi cup underwire, with lace trim that nicely accentuated her exposed cleavage. There was even a little bow for the chestband. And, the breasts themselves were enormous and enormously sexy. One could understand why Wendy was so proud.