The Lessons Ch. 09

Story Info
Miss Harding teaches the boys a lesson.
14.5k words
4.57
142.5k
29

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter 9 of a series. If you like this story, I encourage you to read chapters 1 and 2 in particular, as they should have been classified within this genre but were misclassified (by me) as BDSM. Reading earlier chapters will also help understand the characters and context. In any case, please do provide feedback. There are obvious sequels to this series, and I would be happy to hear your suggestions for how to improve it. Words of encouragement are also nice...

Finally, please do vote; especially if you like it! I must admit that getting good votes is a substantial encouragement (the copyediting in particular is very tedious), and not many persons do seem to be voting. In any case, I hope you enjoy it.

* * * * * * *

The biology lesson using the sperm collected from the boys in Mr. Peters' Advanced Mathematics class was largely successful. Most of Miss Harding's students appreciated the significance of the experiments that she had outlined, and the value of the samples that she had obtained. There were, however, a few exceptions. Sally Embretson, in particular, had been a bit of a pain, finding the handling of male sperm to be quite distasteful, and she let her feelings be known. Miss Harding felt sorry for Teddy, as he was the brunt of some needless humiliation. A few of the boys joined Sally in her effort to make adolescent jokes at Teddy's expense. The culprits were Ron, Chris, and Robert, three boys who spent a considerable amount of time together. They were generally competent in biology, but they seemed to spend most of their time with computer games. They had gotten to know each other through the chess club. Miss Harding suspected that they in fact had very little experience with sex, and were expressing their nervous self-consciousness with counter-phobic bravado, largely at the expense of Teddy. She asked them to stay after class when the experiments were completed.

The boys were uncertain what Miss Harding had in mind, but they didn't mind spending more time with her. Miss Harding was probably the most attractive professor at the college. She was 34 years old, with blue eyes, long lashes, and curly blond hair that draped softly across her shoulders. The boys were in particular attracted to her figure. Her measurements were 36-25-35, and she didn't mind showing it off. She would at times wear quite tight dresses that accentuated nicely the curves of her butt and breasts, or thin summer dresses that clung to her shape and revealed the silhouette of her figure whenever she stood in front of a window. Many of them had considerable difficulty keeping their minds on her lectures, watching instead the movement of her breasts and bottom when she walked about the class and lectured at the blackboard. It was particularly nice to see her bottom wiggle as she wrote on the blackboard. It also didn't help that she was often nicely scented with enticing perfume. None of the girls at the school were allowed to wear perfume or even much make-up but these rules did not apply to the faculty and Miss Harding took full advantage. The students could often tell when she was approaching by her fragrance. The boys' eyes followed her departure, or at least the departure of her waving bottom. Staying after class with Miss Harding was a treat, not a punishment. Whatever she wanted them to do, they would be perfectly willing.

After all of the other students left the class, Miss Harding walked over to shut the door. Ron, Chris, and Robert followed her every move with their eyes. She was wearing a business suit today, with a tight skirt that clung very closely to her butt. Her bottom moved lusciously back and forth as she walked across the room. Its display was nicely accentuated by her high heals, which clicked on the floor as she strode about the class. Along with the tight skirt, she had worn a pink silk blouse that draped well across her breasts. The boys were disappointed though that she had it buttoned all the way up to the top. At times, particularly in the summer, she might even have a few buttons undone, providing enticing glimpses of her bra as she bent over her desk to read her notes. There had been no such shows today, but the thin fabric did cling well to her figure.

As she was shutting the door, she paused briefly to pick up some loose paper that one of the students had dropped on the floor. She hardly bent her knees. Her skirt was sufficiently tight and long to prevent it rising up very far, but her bending did further display the round shape of her ass. Her business skirt was pulled very tight across her hips. It was almost as if she had done it on purpose.

In fact, she had. As she was standing up, she looked back at the three boys. Their eyes were clearly on her ass. When they noticed that she was looking back at them, they quickly looked away, ineffectively pretending that they were just looking around the room. Miss Harding shut the door and returned to her desk.

"Boys, I wanted you to stay after class because I was uncertain whether you in fact appreciated the importance of the experiments that were performed today." The boys knew that they had been cutting up in class, but they hadn't thought that Miss Harding was particularly upset. They acted out in many of their classes and the professors never seemed to do much about it. Messing around and not taking your studies seriously seemed to be the norm at Templeton. They were surprised that Miss Harding was apparently upset.

"Golly, Miss Harding, we didn't think we were doing anything really wrong," Chris replied. "Yes, Miss Harding, we're awfully sorry if we've made you mad or something," Ron added. They were sincere in their feelings. None of the boys wanted to make Miss Harding mad. They enjoyed it when she smiled at them, it was almost like she was flirting with them. They certainly didn't want to upset her.

Miss Harding knew that she could just let them off with a mild scolding, but Mr. Peters had advised that being so lenient had been part of the problem at Templeton. She needed to take more severe action. "I'm sorry boys, but apologies will just not be enough. I think in this case it would be best if you demonstrated your remorse by providing yourself a contribution to the biology department."

None of the boys knew what she meant by that. Miss Harding was leaning back against the desk. The boys were standing nervously in front of her. She looked each one in the eye, waiting for a response, tapping a high heel on the floor to emphasize her impatience. "You want us to write you a check, Miss Harding?" Robert ventured a guess.

"Bobby, is that some sort of a joke? You think this is funny?" Miss Harding admonished him angrily.

"Goodness no, Miss Harding," Robert responded nervously, "I just honestly don't know what you mean."

Miss Harding sighed in frustration. "You boys wait right here." She walked to the back of the room. The boys dared not move, not wanting to annoy her any further. They did glance back at her on occasion, but not wanting to look long in case she again caught them staring at her swinging bottom. Miss Harding returned with three empty beakers and placed them on her desk in front of the boys. "Do you now understand?" she asked impatiently.

They did indeed now understand, staring with apprehension at the empty beakers. Miss Harding wanted them to provide deposits, at least that is what it seemed. Robert though asked, "You want us to provide a urine sample?" He certainly wanted to be sure that he really understood the assignment, making a mistake in his perception of what was intended by the beaker would be rather embarrassing.

"No Bobby, I think you know perfectly well, now you quit your dawdling and get to work." Robert then assumed that what he first thought must be true; she wanted a sperm sample. She had explained to them during class that the boys of Mr. Peters' Advanced Mathematics class had provided the sperm samples they were using in lab. At this point though, only a few students actually knew how this was in fact done.

"Should we take these beakers to the restroom or something?" Robert asked reluctantly. He was getting a bit annoyed with his two friends for not helping out with the questions. He knew he was trying the patience of Miss Harding with his questions, but this one did seem appropriate. He knew about sperm donation clinics and he understood that there was some sort of private booth for the men providing donations. Miss Harding really couldn't mean doing it right there in front of her desk. It would be embarrassing enough to have to jerk off in one of the stalls, particularly if they all had to do it at the same time.

"No Bobby, I do not want you to take the beakers to the restroom or something," she said impatiently. To emphasize her point, she sat down at her desk chair, facing the three boys as well as the three beakers spread out in front of her across the desk. "I want the three of you to drop your pants and make your deposits directly into the beakers I have placed in front of you." She folded her hands on the desk, patiently waiting for them to begin.

The boys had heard rumors about what might have happened in Mr. Peters' class, but they didn't really believe that the guys had been required to jerk off right in the class, in front of a woman. They looked back and forth at each other, shifting their legs, and waited for her to tell them that she was joking. "Are you going to stay here?" Ronald asked. Robert was glad that Ronnie had finally pitched in, and it was again a fair question.

"Yes, I am Ronald. I have a considerable amount of work to do and, besides, there needs to be a witness to the deposits. Frankly, I don't believe I can trust you boys. Now, if you wish to delay this any further, I can ask Mr. Peters to join us to add spanking to the assignment." Miss Harding leaned back in her chair and contemplated the recalcitrant boys. "I know you feel a little embarrassed about this. Frankly, you should have thought about this before you decided to mock Theodore and the other young men who were strong enough to do what you now fear."

The boys could not believe what they had gotten into. Nobody wanted to start. Miss Harding though kept staring at them.

"Listen, young men, I have seen the penises of boys many times before, and quite a few of them have provided deposits for me." This wasn't true but she felt that giving the impression that it was a normal experience might help them cooperate. She was in fact looking forward to seeing three young men jerk off in front of her. She knew it would be fun to make them do it, and sexy to see their little boners, their hands pounding away, and then ultimately their loss of control and explosive orgasms. "There is no reason for you to be ashamed. The sooner you get started the sooner it will be over."

Robert was the first to act. He wondered if perhaps it might in fact be a bit fun, as he had previously masturbated while thinking about Miss Harding. Maybe she would even help him out. He undid his belt, unzipped his pants, and lowered them, along with his shorts, to the floor.

His two friends were shocked. They remained frozen in place and watched with horror. They couldn't believe that Bobby was actually dropping his pants in front of Miss Harding. They figured that there was no way any of them would do something like this, and now Bobby was standing there with his limp dick hanging out for Miss Harding to see.

Miss Harding looked at Bobby's penis. It was not at all erect, but she thought it looked rather cute. She knew she would enjoy watching him make it all stiff and hard. She could tell that it would not get that big, but that would only add to her fantasy of being the older seductress. She turned her attention to the other two boys. "Ronnie, Chris, I am waiting, and I am losing my patience. I will give you 10 more seconds. The one who does not want to reveal his penis can help the others with their orgasms."

That was convincing. There was no way any of them wanted to touch each other. Ronnie and Chris quickly undid their pants and dropped them to the floor. Each of them clasped their hands in front of their genitals to hide them from view. Miss Harding, though, would have none of that. She got up from her desk, holding a ruler in her hand. She walked over to Ronnie, who was standing on the right side of her desk, and smacked his hands with the ruler.

"Ouw!" he yelped as the ruler struck the back of his hand. He rubbed the pained skin, inadvertently revealing his genitals. "I will be happy to use this ruler on your bottoms if you wish to continue this infantile modesty. Now, let's see your little men." The boys grimaced. It was bad enough that she wanted them to reveal themselves to her, but she was also making them feel like little boys. They removed their hands.

Miss Harding could not help smiling. It was a darling sight. Three young men standing in front of her desk with their pants down. Their droopy penises hanging pathetically in front of them. She walked behind Chris, who was standing in the middle. She reached around him and used her ruler to lift up his penis. She bounced it a few times on the ruler. He flinched with embarrassment, as well as worry that she might in fact wack it. She didn't say anything as she was bouncing his penis on the ruler, but it was evident that she was not impressed. She then turned to Robert. She at first stood quietly behind him, making him a bit nervous over what might happen. She then leaned into him, pressing her full breasts into his back. He could smell her lovely perfume. She then reached down to stroke the bare cheeks of his ass. She lightly pinched his butt as she went around the desk and back to her seat. Robert wasn't sure how to react. He wondered if Chris and Ronnie had seen what just happened, but he wasn't entirely sure that he knew what happened. Miss Harding again sat down.

"Alright boys, let's see those erections. No dawdling." She sat back and waited for them to start masturbating. It was clear though that they had no interest in doing this. Each was humiliated for a variety of reasons. They didn't want Miss Harding to see them do this, and it was even worse to think that they're friends would see them do it. Robert now wanted to go the lavatory stalls. Each was also concerned that he would have the smallest cock.

The boys stood there for some time, glancing at each other, waiting for one of them to start; hoping nobody would. Miss Harding was tapping her pen on the desk. Bobbie finally reached under his shirt and began to play with his penis. His friends were again amazed at his willingness. Miss Harding smiled at his effort. It took him awhile but he eventually had the beginning of an erection. It was poking out between the tails of his shirt. Miss Harding enjoyed its smallness. She felt quite powerful. "Well boys, it appears that you should perhaps take some lessons from Bobby." Bobby wasn't particularly pleased with the suggestion that his friends look at his mildly swelled penis, nor were his friends very interested in looking it. "Ronald, Christopher, I wonder if the two of you are feeling well. Are you perhaps running a fever?"

"No, Miss Harding," Chris spoke up. "I feel fine." Ron added, "Honestly, Miss Harding, it's not easy with you watching like that."

"No, I think that there must be something wrong with the two you. Normal boys should have no difficulty achieving an erection. I will be right back." She then went to the lab table at the back of the class. By the time she had returned, Chris and Ron were also beginning to have some success. In contrast, Bobby was now about half erect. All of them had their eyes closed, trying to imagine that they were somewhere else, trying to get lost in their usual masturbation fantasies.

Miss Harding came up behind Chris, placed her left hand firmly in the center of his back, and pushed down. "Bend over the desk, Chris. You can use your left hand to brace herself, but continue to work on your erection." Chris wondered what she had in mind. He feared that she was going to start spanking him with her ruler, but her actual intentions were frankly worse. As soon as he bent over, she removed her hand from his back to spread one of the cheeks of his ass. His eyes opened wide as she shoved one of the large laboratory thermometers up his ass.

"Miss Harding, that hurts," he yelped. He let go of his partly erect cock, reaching back with his right hand to try to protect his rectum. Miss Harding, however, slapped his hand. "You better keep to the task at hand, Mr. Hansun. We will not be able to wait for ever. This room will be used this evening for Mr. Everson's chemistry class. I assume that you will want to be done by then."

Chris felt very uncomfortable, as well as embarrassed, with the thermometer stuck up his butt, but he knew he would feel much worse if someone entered the room. He looked at the classroom door. None of them had thought about the possibility of someone actually coming into the room. They had assumed that this humiliation would be confined only to the four of them. Ronald asked, "The door to the classroom is locked, isn't it Miss Harding?" Whatever erection he was getting was now going back down. He had stopped trying when Chris yelped, and now he was nervously looking at the door.

"Why, no, Mr. Theale," she replied. "Anybody who wishes can enter this room at any time. We do not keep our punishments a secret."

"Miss Harding," Chris protested, "What if girls came in here. We all have our pants down, we can't do this in front of them."

She replied, "If you keep whining and complaining rather than performing, I will go out to the hallway and ask some girls to come join us." She then turned to Ron. "Now, Ron, you too. Bend over the desk so that I can take your temperature." Ron looked at Miss Harding, who was holding the second thermometer in her hand. He could also see the first one sticking out of Chris's butt. This was becoming extremely humiliating. It was bad enough showing Miss Harding his limp penis; showing her his anus as well so she could take his temperature seemed to be over the top.

"Miss Harding, do you really have to do that? Honestly, I feel fine," Ronald protested. "I will get an erection. I promise. You don't need to do that."

Miss Harding though wasn't listening. She pushed down on his back and told him again to bend over. "If you don't comply, I am going to require that you help Chris get his erection." Ron immediately bent over.

Miss Harding crouched behind him. She contemplated the cute sight of this young man's bottom bent over in front of her. All three of these boys were quite fit. Their youthful cheeks were much better than she had seen on some of the men she had dated the past few years. She grinned with pleasure at this potpourri of young butts presented for her amusement. She then used both of her hands to open up Ron's butt crack. He stopped playing with himself and used both hands to cover his face. This was just so humiliating. Miss Harding, however, found his adolescent butt hole to be very cute and enticing. He was 18 and still an adolescent in body and mind, particularly when considered in comparison to her own age. "Spread your legs Ronnie," she commanded. He did so. Miss Harding then had a good view of his balls hanging between his legs. She grinned and reached between his legs to lightly tickle them with her fingers. He jumped with the sensation, as well as shock. "Hold still, Ronnie, I don't want to hurt you."

The other boys wondered what she was up to. Chris was still bent over. He couldn't see much when he looked back; besides, he wasn't interested in seeing Ron's naked butt. Bobby was still standing though, and he could see Miss Harding's hand in between Ron's legs. She looked up at him and gave him a wink. He was surprised at this, and cautiously smiled back. He could feel his penis start to respond. He wondered if he could get Miss Harding to play with his balls as well.