The Lessons Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know that Teddy would enjoy it if you used your mouth to give him relief, but I am afraid that I can't trust that you wouldn't enjoy it yourself. You are clearly a dirty slut. In fact, I'm sure you would like it. So, I will do it myself. However, you have to receive his relief on your face. As soon as he starts cumming, you provide your specimen. Do you understand?"

Miss Harding was feeling very annoyed with Penny. This did not seem necessary. Penny was correct that she would love to suck Teddy off, would be happy to have him cum in her mouth, and even on her face. She was feeling desperately aroused and so much wanted to have sex with the boy. However, to have Penny jerk him off into her face was degrading. She gave Penny a hard look, but nodded her head. At least this would indeed be the end.

Penny said, "Alright, let's get started then." She began to fondle and stroke Teddy's hard cock.

Teddy would have also preferred to have Miss Harding suck him off. He was disappointed that Penny would not let that happen, but, he realized that he was still coming out of this way ahead. He had his fun playing with her cunt and asshole, and now Penny was going to give him a hand job, and a hand job right in the face of his pretty teacher. The fact that Miss Harding was annoyed only made it more fun and exciting. He watched Penny's right hand as she stroked and pulled on his cock, keeping it aimed well at the apprehensive face of Miss Harding.

Miss Harding was also watching his cock closely. It was not a particularly large cock but the engorged red head now looked like a threatening weapon, ready to discharge its sticky slop across her face. She had previously let men come on her face; not particularly often and usually in the heat of passion and often unintentionally, at least at the beginning of his orgasm. Now she had to sit there passively, waiting patiently and submissively to receive a young man's, almost a boy's, a student's, cum shots onto her face. She wasn't even allowed to take part; she wasn't allowed to arouse herself in the process. In fact, she had to squat in front of him and pee. She sighed with frustration and resentment, waiting for the inevitable shame.

Penny got a firm grip on his cock and rapidly moved her hand up and down the shaft. She knew that it would not take long. She suspected that Teddy had an erection throughout much of Miss Harding's punishment and probably found the current moment to be intensely erotic (and she was right). She made sure that she kept her fingers off of the head of his cock, as she didn't want any of his release to miss the intended target, particularly the first spurt which would likely be the largest and strongest. She could feel his dick getting harder and harder, straining to stand up straight as she pulled down on it so that it remained pointed at her nose.

Teddy put his right hand on Penny's shoulder to steady himself. He gave in to the pleasure of her hand. His eyes half closing but still keeping a good view of the target of his orgasm, the pretty face of his teacher; the full red lips and pretty eyes of Miss Harding. His cock was incredibly hard and he began to move his hips, as if he was fucking Penny's hand, or even the face of Miss Harding.

Penny was enjoying her role. She liked making Teddy excited. She was very glad that she had not allowed Miss Harding to do it. It was very fun for her to be jacking off Teddy right in front of, right onto, Miss Harding's face. Miss Harding would now clearly see who was Teddy's girlfriend, and she was receiving perhaps the most appropriate punishment for her effort to try to take him away.

Teddy's breathing accelerated, as did the plunging of his hips. He was now openly fucking the hand of Penny. Miss Harding grimaced. Penny gripped harder on his cock, not letting him escape and, then, Teddy felt the strong surge of the first wave of his orgasm explode through his loins and out the head of his cock. He bent his knees and opened his eyes fully to watch the large wad of cum spew out of his cock and smack Miss Harding right on the nose.

She instinctively lurched back but kept her position.

"Start peeing now, Miss Harding!" Penny loudly commanded, her mouth widening in a large grin as she saw the glob of Teddy's cum splat on her face.

Miss Harding closed her eyes; it was but a token gesture of modesty as she let go of her bladder, releasing her urine into the beaker. Closing her eyes also protected them as she felt his spray splash across her face.

Teddy released spurt after spurt of cum, repeated ropes of sticky hot, white jism slapping across her face. Penny moved his cock around, like she was holding a machine gun that was spraying the enemy. Each shot hit a different part of Miss Harding's pretty face: her forehead, her cheeks, her closed eyes, and especially her lips. As a young man, Teddy had a lot to provide and shot with considerable force. He was leaving trails of white cum across her face, like a Pollack oil painting.

Throughout this time, Miss Harding peed into the beaker. The only sounds in the room were the splatting of cum on her face, the spurting of pee into the beaker, and Teddy's occasional sighs.

From his vantage point, Teddy could not see the pee spraying into the beaker but the sound was erotic. Miss Harding was giving fluid from one part of her body and receiving fluid at another. He knew that it must be terribly embarrassing for her to have to do this in front of them, and much, much worse, to have to do it while he came all over her face. He savored the physical waves of pleasure of his orgasm and the visual pleasure of seeing his slop cover the face of Miss Harding.

When Teddy was done, Penny told Miss Harding. "That's enough pee, Miss Harding." She gratefully stopped, worrying that she might in fact have overflowed the beaker. "Now, stick your tongue out."

Miss Harding pushed her tongue through the cum that was lying across her lips, tasting in the process the salty flavor of Teddy. Penny then squeezed the remaining cum out of his cock onto her tongue. Miss Harding obligingly licked it clean. She would now do anything to end this, particularly to get the sloppy cum off her face. She dared not open her eyes, as there was jism in almost every pore, and much of it lying across her tightly clenched eyes, trying to soak in to give her a sting.

Penny let go of Teddy. He stepped back to enjoy the sight of Miss Harding squatting over a beaker, largely filled with her own stinky pee, her cunt fully exposed, and, last but not least, her face literally covered with his cum. Much of it was now dribbling down, beginning to lose the distinctive lines it had made when it had first flopped across her face like wet strands of rope.

Penny bent down and retrieved the beaker. She went to the table, corked it, and wrote Miss Harding's name on the label. Teddy put his slackening cock back into his pants and zipped up. Miss Harding waited for her next instruction, although having some difficulty keeping her balance and resisting the intense desire to clean her face.

"Please, can I clean up now?"

Penny turned to her and smiled. "Yes, Miss Harding. We're going to go now. Here, clean yourself up." She tossed Miss Harding her panties.

"Thank you," she replied. Miss Harding knew what she was holding but did not complain. She gratefully used her own panties to clean her face. In fact, she admitted, only to herself, that she would later find this to be erotic. She liked terribly much the fresh smell of cum, and she now imagined wearing these wet panties as she drove home. She knew that she would relive this episode at home as she played with herself, although changing some of the scenes to suit her own pleasure.

"Are we now even? Are you ok with everything now, Teddy?" Miss Harding asked. She really wasn't upset. If this was all that she had to suffer, it really hadn't been that bad at all. It was just an episode of sex, and some of it was fun.

Teddy smiled, as did Penny, although for somewhat different reasons. "It's fine Miss Harding," Teddy replied, and this time he really meant it. Penny put the beaker in the laboratory refrigerator. They then left the class, thinking perhaps that Miss Harding might still need some future lessons.

Miss Harding watched them leave, still dabbing her face with her panties, but now enjoying the scent of Teddy's wet, cool cum.

To be continued...