The Lessons Ch. 11

Story Info
Sara and George do their homework.
22.3k words
4.69
110.6k
20

Part 11 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter Eleven of The Lessons. If you haven't already done so, you are encouraged to read the earlier chapters to understand portions of this story.

* * * * * * *

Sara told George to come to her house at 8:00PM, by that time her family would have finished dinner. She greeted George at the door. "Hi Georgie, did you bring your math book?"

"Yes, I did Sara." George did bring his homework with him, but he was hoping that homework would not be the only thing they did that evening. Although, even if it was, he was still happy to have been invited over. Sara was one of the prettiest girls in class, and he was happy to just be there. He didn't really believe what she had said in class, that she would give him a "reward" (see Chapter 5).

"Are your parents home?" He didn't want to appear too obvious, but he had to assume that nothing would happen if her parents were home.

Sara smiled at him in mock surprise. "Well, of course, George, I wouldn't have a boy in the house without my parents home. You can be so silly at times." She then twirled around, giving him a brief glimpse of her thighs as her skirt spun. When he looked up, he saw her father standing in the entrance to the sitting room, giving him a funny look.

"Oh, hi, Mr. Kirstin, I didn't see you standing there. It's good to meet you sir."

"Yes, it's nice to meet you too. George, is it?"

"Yes sir, George Reynolds. I came over to study with Sara."

"Yes, well." He fell silent, eyeing George.

Sara was smiling at the both of them, enjoying their obvious discomfort. "Now daddy, don't be so serious. You know what trouble I have been having in math, and Georgie came over to help me out. He's one of the smartest boys in class. It's like having a tutor for free." George smiled meekly at Mr. Kirstin as Sara grabbed his arm and dragged him to her bedroom.

Her father's eyes followed them up the stairs. George was careful not to look at her legs as she scampered up before him, drawing him along by his sleeve. She pulled him into her room and shut the door.

"My dad can be such a poot. He's suspicious of every boy I bring home." George wasn't too happy to hear that other boys had been to her house, but, then, he knew he was just lucky to be one of them. Sara looked around her bedroom for her math book. George stood by the door, wondering what he should do.

"Now, where did I put that stupid math book. I can never find anything in here." Her bedroom was quite a mess. There were clothes lying around on the bed and floor. There was even a lacy brassiere hanging out of a dresser drawer. George studied the bra for awhile, imagining what it might look like on Sara, or, even better, what she might look like underneath. He looked around the floor for more undies, but couldn't find any. It was mostly magazines, CD's, stuffed animals, and other debris of her daily life. She even had some toys of her childhood on the shelves, along with posters of rock stars on the wall.

Sara got on her hands and knees to look under the bed. His eyes were drawn to her bottom, sticking up in the air as she rummaged under the bed. He was reminded of her display in class (see Chapter 1). Her plaid skirt was long enough to cover her fanny, but the outline of her sweet little bottom was evident through the skirt. Simply the outline of her bottom shaped by the skirt was itself very attractive, as well as the suggestiveness of her position.

"Now, where is it?" Sara was feeling around under the bed, moving her fanny flirtatiously in the air as she searched beneath the bed. She knew where George was looking. She pretended to have to scrunch her butt up even higher to get a better view under the bed, giving George an even better view behind her.

George had to smile at the sight. Her skirt now just barely hid her panties. He was getting a clear view of her white thighs. The thought of walking over and flicking up her skirt crossed his mind, revealing to his eyes her panties and bottom. He figured though that she would probably get angry (for a good reason) so he restrained himself.

Sara looked back at him, catching where his eyes were looking. "Georgie, why are you just standing there and not helping?" she said in mock admonishment, smiling at the fact that she had caught him sneaking a peek. She loved to tease boys by showing them brief glimpses of her legs and panties. She had a considerable reputation in the school for being a tease. It was this reputation that in fact contributed to Mr. Peters needing to punish her. The experience in class had been very embarrassing for her but it had also made it clear to her how much fun it would be to show even more.

George was embarrassed at being caught. "Oh, I'm sorry, Sara. Where should I look?" He studied the room, having no idea of where in this mess he should look first.

"Well, if I knew that silly, I would know where it was." She got up from the floor, brushed off her skirt, placed her hands on her hips and looked around. She went to a book shelf that stood next to the door and bent way over to study the texts on the bottom shelf. This time, she hardly bent her knees, giving him a look all the way up the back of her legs. She had very nice legs, not real long but well curved. With this posture, he could see even see a bit of her panties, tightly binding the outline of her pussy tucked beneath the beginning of the cheeks of her bottom. She even seemed to wave her bottom back and forth at him as she studied the books. George could feel a swelling between his legs. He was glad he wore his briefs, as they were more effective in hiding it.

"Oh, here it is!" she exclaimed and then stood up. She looked at him and smiled. "Did you see it there all the time?" she again playfully scolded him. "Here, you sit in that chair and I'll sit on the bed. We can't both sit on the bed, cause if daddy caught us I would get in big trouble."

George went over to the easy chair, first removing the things that had been carelessly strewn across it. He picked up a magazine and placed it on a nightstand. He then followed with a pair of socks, a stuffed bear, a sweater, and then, beneath the sweater, a pair of pink panties. He stopped. He knew he shouldn't be picking up her panties, but it would also be awkward to just point them out to her. He decided to move them himself. He picked up her panties, enjoying the fact that he had such an intimate garment of Sara's in his hand: a pair of her soft, used undies that had recently been wrapped tightly around her bottom and cunnie. He tried to surreptitiously slide them beneath her sweater without her awareness.

Sara, however, was watching with amusement. She had known the panties were there. She was enjoying his embarrassment.

George cleared his throat, sat down in the chair, and opened his book to the latest chapter. He looked up at Sara sitting on her bed across the room.

Sara was sitting on the edge of the bed, also leafing through the book. She sat with one leg hanging over the edge; the other tucked in beneath her, bent at the knee. Her dress had somehow pulled up into her lap so that her legs were largely bare. She didn't seem to notice that with one leg crossed in front and tucked beneath her, there was a large opening beneath her plaid skirt that provided him with a clear view of her white panties between her legs. His swelling continued to develop.

"What chapter were we working on?" Sara asked absentmindedly as she rummaged through the text, not seeming to notice that she was displaying of her pantied cunt.

"Uh," he hesitated, as his mind was on her panties. He could clearly see the white cloth, so nicely rounded by the mound of her cunt and framed well by her pale thighs. It was like a little mound of ice cream hidden deep between her thighs. "I think it's chapter 7."

"Oh, yes, of course," she turned the pages to chapter 7 and then looked up at him, catching his eyes directed between her legs. "Georgie!" affecting a tone of shock in her voice. "What are you looking at?"

"Oh gosh, Sara, I'm sorry." He flushed and quickly turned his eyes to the book. He wondered now if maybe he had grossly misunderstood her invitation. It was very embarrassing to be caught by a girl trying to get a look up her dress. It made you feel so infantile, like you were caught trying to peak into your sister's room while she was changing her clothes. He glued his eyes to the book, trying to get his concentration focused on the typescript. He now thought that Sara had only been teasing him in class. She was known for being a major tease. Perhaps her plan tonight was largely to just torment him. 'Well,' he thought, 'it is still very nice to be visiting Sara at home, and in her bedroom at that.' Better to be teased by Sara than to be home watching TV with his parents.

Sara felt like laughing. She had sat that way precisely in order to give him a peek, and she enjoyed how easily he was flustered. She smiled and said, "Well, I guess it's ok if you look a little bit. I told you that I would give you a peek for helping me out in class." She thought a bit of what to say next. "You can look some more if you want, Georgie."

George cautiously raised his head and looked up at her. She hadn't moved at all. She was still giving him a clear line of sight up her skirt. She was in fact smiling at him. He looked down again at her panties.

"I guess this could even be your payment for tutoring me in math," she said gaily. George smiled shyly in response.

Sara then pulled her leg out from underneath and let this leg as well hang over the edge of the bed. She spread her legs a bit further and picked up the front of her skirt so that he could see better. This was what he had been hoping for. He could now see a lot of her panties. "Do you like them, Georgie?," she asked coquettishly.

"Oh, very much," he replied. His eyes were wide open. He was staring intently, and his cock was now expanding uncomfortably in his pants. His penis had not been in a location suitable for an erection, poking down into his shorts, and he wondered if he should try to adjust it, now that it was straining for more room. He didn't want to offend her though by a childish horniness, letting her know that he was getting an erection in her bedroom. However, he knew that it would be difficult to control himself, given what she was doing.

The view was delicious. He couldn't believe his luck! Sara was sitting in front of him, smiling innocently as she held up her plaid uniform skirt to give him a sweet view. She was showing him her creamy thighs and white, girlie panties. It was his first good view beneath a girl's dress, and it was being offered in an open, brazen manner. He wanted to notice and remember every detail. He could feel a bit of perspiration on his brow.

"I changed my panties for you when I got home, Georgie. I didn't want Mr. Peters to catch me again in anything that wasn't school regulation, but when I got home I switched so I could show you these." She was very proud of them. They were just white cotton panties, but the edging was very frilly, and there was even a little pink bow in the center, just above the evident bulge of her young cunnie. She had been thinking of wearing for George one of her special bunny panties but changed her mind, fearing that he would find them to be too infantile. These frilly white panties were still very cute.

She looked down at them herself. "I like the little fluff that goes around the edges. Don't you?" She traced the frill with a finger. "And don't you think that the bow is pretty?" She looked back at him, watching his eyes as she pulled on the little bow, causing the panties to stretch more tightly across her cunt. George's cock was now straining for more room.

George could even see the outline of her pussy lips through the panties. It looked like two parallel little white fleshy mounds with a deep crease running between. He wanted so much to see what it in fact looked like. His cock was now getting really uncomfortable. He moved the book in his lap, and tried to secretly make additional room for its growth.

Sara noticed the attempt. "What's wrong, Georgie? Are you uncomfortable for some reason? What is it that you're trying to do?" She loved so much to tease, and she was enjoying how flustered George was getting. She knew exactly what he was doing but she also knew that he wouldn't want to admit to her what was happening.

"Nothing, Sara, I just have an itch."

"I bet you do, you looney nut." She smiled sweetly at him.

George leaned forward a bit, trying to find a posture that eased the pressure.

She giggled at him. "Now George, if I am going to sit here with my skirt raised, showing you my panties, the least you could do is to take that book away." She paused. "I think that you're trying to hide something from me, and that would not be fair. You're not trying to hide anything, are you? Cause if you are, I'm just going to have to put this skirt right back down," she teasingly threatened.

"Oh, no, don't do that," George quickly pleaded, finally moving his eyes away from her panties to look her directly in her eyes. She began to lower her skirt. George hesitated, and then moved the book aside.

Sara could tell that he did have a bulge in his pants, although it seemed to be pointing down rather than up. "Aren't you going to show it to me?" she asked, swinging her skirt a bit with her hand.

"Sara, are you sure? Right here? I mean, what if your parents come in."

He did have a point there. Her father always seemed to be finding excuses to enter her room whenever she had a boy over. She hated living at home. She so much wanted more privacy, but she didn't have the money to rent her own apartment and her parents were unwilling to cover the cost of living away when it seemed, at least to them, to be just as easy for her to continue to stay at home. Nor did they respect her privacy, and her father was in fact rather intrusive whenever a boy came over to visit. She dropped the skirt back on her lap; the curtain now drawn over the pantie show.

"Well, it doesn't quite seem fair though, does it?" She knew that it was best not to show everything to a boy right away, perhaps even never. It was better instead to deny him at times so that he wants it all the more. This strategy did appear to work well with most boys, including George. He was clearly very disappointed.

"Maybe you could lock the door?" he suggested.

"No way," she replied. "I tried that once and got into big trouble. If the door is locked, they know something is going on. We can't do that." There was a moment of brief silence. "Maybe we should just study," she said, turning back to the math text she had placed on the bed.

George did not like that idea. "You really want to see me too?" he asked.

Sara pretended to be more interested in the book. "It's up to you, Georgie."

"Well, maybe I can at least do this." He pulled out his slacks from his waist and forced a hand down into his shorts to grab his stiff cock. He would have liked to unzip his pants to get better access, but he was scared her father might suddenly come through the door. He would not likely be able to come up with an explanation for why his zipper was down. Reaching into his pants, George first straightened out his cock, having some difficulty with the extent to which hairs were being pulled by his fingers or caught in his briefs.

Sara felt like giggling at the sight of George fumbling around in his shorts, trying to do something with his stiffy.

George removed his hand from his underwear when he had gotten his cock to be sticking up rather than down, and then returned his hand back down into his slacks but this time outside of his briefs. He reached through the access flap and, with considerable effort, managed to extract his cock through the flap so that only his slacks were between his cock and the air.

Sara placed a hand over her mouth to suppress her laughter as she watched his struggles. He did seem to be having quite a bit of difficulty doing whatever it was he seemed to be doing. The finished product, however, was satisfying. The front of his loose slacks were now sticking well out, his rigid cock no longer constrained by his tight briefs. Sara could even see the distinct outline of the head of the cock, the profile of a round bulb at the top of the shaft poking through his slacks. "Well, Georgie, I can see now why you were so uncomfortable. It wasn't sticking in the right direction, was it?"

He looked a little sheepish. "No, but now you can see it pretty good, can't you?" He was in fact proud of his effort and proud of the state of his cock. He thought it looked rather big, pushing out so forcefully the front of his slacks.

"I do seem to be having quite an effect on you, don't I? I guess you really do like my panties, don't you?" She lifted her skirt back up to give him another look. George gratefully returned his eyes to her sweet little panties. However, as soon as they were fully exposed, there was a knocking on the door. Sara dropped her skirt and George quickly placed the book on his lap. Her father opened the door.

"How are you kids doing?," he asked innocently. He was always worried that he would find his daughter and some boy necking in the bedroom, and perhaps someday even worse. He liked doing spot checks to prevent any such things from happening. He knew that she was now at a sexual age and that there was no way that he could control what she was doing outside of the house. But, as long as she was in their house, he was going to be sure that nothing happened. He had in fact sent her to Templeton College because they were so strict regarding the social lives of their students. He figured that between him and the faculty of Templeton, his daughter would not get into any serious trouble.

As soon as he entered the room, he recognized that he had little reason to be concerned. They were not even sitting next to each other. A couple of times he had caught Sara sitting with a boy on the bed. He subsequently added a small table and two chairs to the room to provide a more suitable study environment. He still needed to remind her at times about this. George and Sara were not at the table but at least they were yards apart. Sara was sitting demurely on the bed, and George had the math book open in his lap. He was probably just explaining a formula to her.

"I just wanted to check to see if you kids needed anything. Any snacks, or anything?"

"No father," Sara replied, somewhat annoyed at his obvious distrust. "We're fine, you don't need to check up on us, or anything."

He ignored the reference to his real motivation. "Well, ok, I will let you get back to work," and he closed the door.

"Geeze, it bothers me when he does that," she said as soon as he shut the door.

"Do you think he knows anything?" George wasn't at all sure whether his effort to hide himself with the book was successful. He figured his cock was so big that it was probably sticking out past the book. It sure felt big, still pushing out his pants. Even the brief entrance of her father had not reduced his level of excitement.

"No, don't worry about that. If he thought anything was up, he wouldn't have left." She went over to the door and peeked out. He was gone. She quietly closed the door and turned to face George. "That was quick thinking with the book though, Georgie." She said admiringly. "Is your boner all gone now? Let me see." George happily removed the book to show her that his erection was still quite strong. She was flattered by the fact that she had aroused him so much, and she enjoyed seeing his "boner" straining through the front of his pants. She leaned back against the door and again lifted her skirt. This time she brought it up well past her waist to fully expose her lower body.

'Holy cow!!' George thought. He could not stop himself from touching his cock through his pants. He pretended to be again adjusting himself, but he kept his fingers on his cock when he was done. He provided light rubbing on the head of his cock, moving his fingers ever so slightly. He would have liked to openly play with himself but he felt too self-conscious.