The Lessons Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice instinctively looked at Andy in surprise. Her pretty green eyes were wide open in apprehension. She did know that she would be taking off her panties eventually. She wanted to take them off, eventually, but the moment seemed to come too suddenly and too soon. She looked at him, not sure what to say, and then realized that she was still holding up her breasts. She let go of them. They bounced and wiggled before they settled down .

Alice turned around to remove her panties. She looked back at him, her fingers in the waistband, pointlessly pausing to see if perhaps he might change his mind, but he just stood there, waiting, his erect cock telling her who was in charge. She looked into the black forest and bent over, pulling her panties down past her thighs, her knees, and even to her ankles.

Andy wondered if she realized that turning her back to him was more revealing than facing him. If she had bent toward him he would have seen very little of her cunt. Her boobs would have wiggled around in the air but that would have been the most of it. With her back turned she couldn't see his face but it was like the child who tries to hide by covering her face. With her back turned and bent over, he could see a great deal. The little pouch of her cunt was well exposed. Alice had pubic hair toward the top of her cunt, but little toward the bottom. When she bent over, he got a good view of the slit of her cunt down the center of the soft mound of flesh in between her thighs. It was as if there was an upside down pouch of exposed flesh, with a bush of growth topping the soft flesh. And, even with her knees partially bent her bottom still opened up as the panties reached her ankles, allowing him to see into her crack, to see her little rose bud peeking out through the white crevice of her bottom.

"Stop," he commanded. She was fully bent over, just about ready to pull the panties from her ankles, but she did as she was told. She waited to hear what he wanted, hoping that it would not be long, as she now realized that she was probably showing him a great deal of her most personal parts. She felt very slutty posing like this, but she was still enjoying herself. She was happy to be Andy's personal, private slut.

Andy walked across the sleeping bag until he was standing right behind her. He took his stiff cock in his right hand and lightly dragged the round soft tip of his cock across the white cheeks of her ass.

"Oh!" Alice exclaimed as she felt the contact. She knew what was touching her and she thought it very obscene. She lowered her head and sighed with arousal.

The sight was equally stimulating for Andy. His swollen red knob contrasted well with the pure white flesh of her bottom. He repeatedly caressed her soft pale cheeks with the head of his cock. He occasionally just tapped her ass with his cock, enjoying the sound of his dick slapping against her flesh. It was a playful sort of spanking. He then placed the head of his cock at the top of the crack of her ass, and slowly drew it down the crevice, leaning back as it went down but also pushing his hips forward so that his dick got in between her cheeks.

"Spread your cheeks."

Alice looked up, into the dark woods, in apprehension. She wasn't expecting to have to do this. Spreading her cheeks would be a very dirty thing to do. It would be as if she wanted to show him her bottom hole, and she really didn't want to do that. She wondered why he would even want to see her anus. She wouldn't think that part of her would be at all sexy. It certainly wasn't pretty. It was in fact disgusting. It was where she pooped and released gas, things she would never let a guy see her do.

"Do it," he commanded.

She sighed, let go of her panties, and reached back to spread open the cheeks of her bottom. As she opened the crack she clenched shut her eyes, as if that somehow made her feel less exposed, as if she could deny what she was doing. She was actually showing a boy her butt hole, her poop hole. A whine of complaint and embarrassment escaped her lips, but this only made it all the more arousing for Andy.

Andy then easily traced his cock down the reddish brown center of her ass. He moved it very slowly, enjoying every inch, each centimeter of progress down her crack, until, he reached her asshole.

Alice's head jerked up with shock, her eyes wide open. She had to speak up at this. "Andy, no, you're not thinking about that? Are you?" She couldn't even say it.

Andy just smiled. The sensation of feeling the wrinkles of her anus with the head of his cock was intense. He was at the door to her rectum. Just caressing her asshole with his cock felt so good. With one hard push he could perhaps even do it with Alice in her bottom. The thought was so very exciting. But, he could tell by the tone of her voice that this might again be going too far. Perhaps he should wait on this; perhaps another time would be better. However, he didn't want to think that whenever she said no, he would just comply. He was the one in charge.

"Let go of your cheeks."

She happily complied. Spreading her cheeks for him had been terribly embarrassing, even humiliating. She let go, shifting her hands to her knees to help maintain balance.

Andy wanted her to let go so that her cheeks would wrap around the head of his cock. He liked how his cock even seemed to be a bit buried in her butt, not really entering her but at least appearing to do so. He also liked the feeling of her soft butt cheeks grasping the head of his cock, like she was trying to cuddle with him in a rather obscene way. He increased the effect by clasping her bottom with his hands and pushing the cheeks together. His cock was now thoroughly engulfed in the soft flesh of her butt.

Alice blushed and shifted a bit to keep her balance. She looked to see if there was a tree nearby so she could brace herself, but there was nothing. However, even if there was, she certainly did not want to brace herself for him to actually get that thing inside of her, not that way. "Andy, please," she quietly pleaded.

Andy relented, somewhat. He let go of her cheeks, enjoying how they sprang back, and said, "Get down on your knees."

Alice was glad that was over. Hopefully he had only been just teasing. She got down on her knees, removing her panties in the process. Even though the panties were no longer providing any real cover, it was awkward realizing that she was now entirely naked. She turned her head back to look at him. He looked so powerful standing over her. His cock seemed to tower above her, now looking ever so much like a weapon. And, he still had all of his clothes on. "Aren't you going to take off anything?" she asked tentatively.

"No, I don't think I should. If somebody comes along, it would be better if I still had my clothes on."

She had to say the obvious. "But, what about me?"

"Don't worry, I'm here. If somebody comes, you can roll up in the sleeping bag, and I will deal with them."

It was true that it would be difficult for him to protect her if he was also undressed. If someone came along now he would only just have to get his penis back into his pants. She did like the fact that he was confidently asserting his ability to protect her. But, being the only one naked made her feel even more vulnerable, more under his thumb.

"Get your bottom up in the air," he ordered.

She submitted. She put her head down into the thick bedding of the sleeping bag and raised her bottom up in the air. She felt very dirty. She felt like a female dog, a tender sweet bitch submitting reluctantly to the strong, alpha male, displaying her sex parts to be used for his own filthy pleasure. It was embarrassing; and it didn't help that they were outdoors. It had been titillating to take her clothes off in the woods. She remembered when she was little, when she and her friends ran around in their undies in the backyard during a sleep-over. But this was no longer so innocent. Now she was sexually posturing like any other base animal of the forest. She was beginning to hope that he would finish soon so that nobody would see her like this.

Andy, however, enjoyed her pose. He now had an excellent view of her asshole and her cunt, both open for him to use as he saw fit. Her lily white bottom looked adorable poking up in the night air, like a beacon for his cock. He quickly got down in between her legs, spreading them apart to give him a better view. Even her cunt seemed to spread open as her legs parted. He reached in between her thighs to feel her cunnie, the first one he ever felt.

Alice jumped at the contact, but she did not resist or protest. In fact, she was glad that he was touching her there rather than the other spot. She even relaxed a bit, feeling that perhaps the threat of the anal sex was now over.

Andy was enthralled with the feel of her cunt. He was surprised at how soft she was there, how sexy the mound felt, and, most surprising, how wet she was. He explored the rise and fall of her pouch and the folds of her slit. He drew his fingers up and down the slit, exploring the opening, trying to find his way in.

Alice could feel herself getting wetter. It was embarrassing to be so openly exposed to his examination. It was even worse than being at the doctor, as her posture was so shameless, but she couldn't escape the pleasurable feeling of his fingers. She recognized that much of his behavior was simply curiosity and innocent inspection. She moved her knees up closer to her breasts and bent her back a bit more to give him more access.

Andy felt his cock swell as she arched her back to give him a better view. She looked so obscene, and that was so unlike Alice. She even seemed to be getting wetter. His exploring finger then found an opening. He stopped to study it further. He circled his finger around and around, slowly working his way in.

Alice closed her eyes and sighed openly with pleasure. His finger did feel so nice, working its way into her tight little vagina. "Andy," she whispered quietly. She felt herself opening up to him, and she did not resist. She in fact received his finger with willing pleasure. She instinctively circled her hips a bit to help him.

Andy noticed the movement. He brought the fingers of his left hand into play. He used them to explore and fondle the top of her slit. He knew that this was where her clit was and that girls really enjoyed it when you stimulated them there. He slid his fingers up the slit until he came to the little hard protrusion. He fondled and massaged the tiny hard knob and flap of skin that seemed to surround it. Alice groaned. Andy even thought he saw her asshole pucker and twitch as he squirmed his finger in her cunt and massaged her clit. He knew better though than to mention it. He just concentrated on exploring the insides of her slit with his finger, slowing screwing his finger deeper and deeper into her cunt.

Alice used her own fingers to grip the sleeping bag. She wanted to cry out in excitement but she felt much too self-conscious. The slurping noises of her vagina as his fingers sloshed around were embarrassing enough. She bit her lower lip to keep silent. She did, however, squirm her bottom with the twisting and sliding of his fingers.

Andy, however, suddenly stopped. He withdrew his finger and said, "Turn over. I want you on your back."

Alice was happy to comply. She didn't like the position of her butt up in the air. It seemed to be too animalistic, too guttural. She readily complied. She got back up on her knees and then turned around to face him. "How do you want me?" she asked submissively.

"Lie back down, on your back, with your legs up." Just telling her what to do was exciting for Andy. He knew now that he was indeed the boss and that she would follow his lead. He just had to tell her and she would do it.

Alice got back down on their "blanket," and brought her legs up. She wasn't sure what he meant by this. She first just folded her knees up against her breasts, keeping them there with her hands holding her knees.

This wasn't Andy's intention but he liked the view. The pouch of her cunt seemed to be pushed out by this position, a wet full mound with little curls spread across the pale skin. He could even still see her asshole beneath. He admired the view for awhile and then commanded, "No, spread your legs open for me."

Alice complied. As soon as she did so, however, she felt even more embarrassed than she had before. Sticking her butt up in the air was much more bestial, but lying in front of him with her legs spread was not only obscene but she could also now see him staring at her. She looked away in embarrassment. "Andy, don't look at me there, don't stare at it, it's, it's embarrassing, it's not right."

Andy, however, just reached in and affectionately drew his finger down the length of her wet slit. "No, Alice, it is right, and it's so very pretty and sexy."

Talking so openly about it though just made Alice even more self-conscious. She brought her hands to her face. She couldn't bear to see herself so openly spread for him, and to see him playing with her in such a dirty way. She liked his fingers so very much but it also seemed so wrong.

Andy resumed his exploration of her cunt. In many respects he found this position to be preferable. It was easier to play with her hole and her button, and he also now could see her breasts at the same time. They were still quite full and round despite lying on her back, rising and falling with her breathing, a rate of breathing that was quite evidently rapid. "Take your hands away, I want see your pretty face."

Alice complied, gripping the sleeping gap in nervousness and excitement, but still keeping her eyes closed. She blushed with embarrassment and flushed with excitement.

Andy got up on his knees and leaned down over her. He braced himself on an elbow and used his right hand to firmly grasp her left breast. Alice gasped and opened her eyes. His face was now just inches from her own and they looked deeply into each other's eyes. She closed her eyes again as he squeezed and fondled her soft full breast.

"Andy," she again whispered.

He moved his hand over her breasts, fondling its roundness, its softness, and lightly playing with her erect nipple, tweaking and pinching its little stiffness.

Alice whimpered and moaned in pleasure.

Andy brought his face down, enjoying the scent of her perfume, the feel of her breath from her lips. He placed his lips on hers, giving her a soft, long kiss. She let go of the "blanket" and cradled his head in her hands, bringing his lips down harder onto her own. He opened his lips and kissed her deeply. She responded in kind, each pressing down hard on the other, exploring the lips of the other with their own. He used his tongue to lightly caress and moisten her lips, and she again responded in kind, licking and caressing his tongue with her own.

They continued to kiss for some time as he slowly removed his hand from her breast and brought it down to his cock. He firmly grasped the shaft in his hand and brought it to her cunt, placing the soft head firmly in the lips of her slit.

She opened her eyes in surprise and fear. She wanted it, but she was scared. She wanted to say something but he was still kissing her deeply and would not pull back, either his lips or his cock.

He moved the head of his cock up and down her slit, moving it in deeper as he went, until he again found her opening. He then pushed in with his hips .

She released her lips from his, turned her head, and moaned. "Oh my, oh my goodness, " she gasped.

He began to make very slow and brief strokes, moving in less than inch, pulling back, and then just a bit more, and pulling back; each time a bit more but never much more. But with each effort his cock slowly went in deeper, and deeper.

She brought her hands to his shoulders. She squeezed her eyes shut. She grasped hard on his shoulders, his strong, manly shoulders, as she felt the large bulb of the head of his cock try to force its way deeper, deeper into her vagina. It felt so good, so big, so sexy.

Andy then felt a release of resistance and his cock moved in deep; not entirely all the way, but now easily a few inches. He let go of the shaft of his cock, confident that it would stay.

The feeling was amazing. He always enjoyed jerking off; the feel of his hand on his erect cock was so nice. The feel of Alice's hand on his cock was even better, and even better still had been the feel of her wet, soft mouth and lips on his cock. But, none of this came close to her soft, warm, wet cunt fully engulfing every inch of his cock . It was like every nerve at every point of his cock was being stroked, stimulated, grasped all at the same time, fully wrapped and tightly enclosed by the soft, warm wetness of her cunt. Two parts of the body never seemed to fit so well together, to be so perfect for each other. It was like her cunnie was made to give his cock the most possible stimulation that could be provided.

He pushed harder and harder to get his cock even deeper into her cunt, wondering if he could get all of it in, wondering if he could feel the end of her cunt, wondering how it would feel, but with each plunge he just felt his cock more fully engulfed, more fully clasped by her soft, wet, tight warmth, it was like she could give him as much as he wanted, take from him as much as he wanted to give.

The speed of his plunging increased. She openly started to gasp. She wrapped her arms fully around his back, pulling him tightly against her. "Oh Andy," she gasped, "it feels so good, it's like you're spearing me with your big strong weapon."

He pushed his right hand underneath her body to grasp the cheeks of her firm yet soft ass. He clutched and squeezed her bottom, using his firm grip to bring her cunt tighter against him, to help him stuff his cock deeper inside her.

Alice began clutching and gripping the muscles on his back, using her fingernails to lightly scratch and claw as she gave in to the intense pleasure of his cock, plunging in and out of her cunt. She whispered in breathless passion, "Andy, please, pierce me with it, stab with me your penis."

Andy brought his lips back to hers, resuming their deep, passionate kissing as he was fucking her cunt, deeper and faster, pounding in and out as she clutched his dick hard and tight with her cunt. He let go of her ass and brought it back to her cunt, slipping it in between their bodies as he pulled back to bring his thumb to the button of her clit. He pressed down on her wet clit with his thumb, circling and massaging it as he continued to pound her cunnie.

He was plunging with a flurry, openly gasping himself with excitement while they kissed and licked at each other's mouths and lips.

He then grunted with the feel of the inevitable explosion and pushed in deep as his cum burst through his loins, through his cock, and into her cunt.

Alice felt the sudden throb in his cock and new what was happening. She grasped his head in her hands and whispered through their kisses, "Andy, yes, cum inside, let it cum inside me," and she too then felt her orgasm sweep across her. Her body twitched with pleasure as each wave overcame her. She tried to keep quiet, feeling too ashamed to openly display her feelings, but she showered his face with her kisses, whispering again and again, "Oh Andy, I feel you cumming, oh dear, yes, it's so nice."

Andy needed no encouragement, but her passionate entreaties allowed him to simply let it happen, and to enjoy it happening. He felt his cock throb with each spurt, spraying his cum deep into her cunt. He could even the walls and muscles of her cunt clenching and squeezing his cock, as if she was using her cunt to extract more and more of his cum. He could feel her cunt getting wetter and wetter with each release, the warmth of his cum mixing with the warmth wetness of her cunt, blanketing and drowning his cock as he continued to gush his cum deep into her cunt.