The Letter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your mom spread her pussy lips and had me finger fuck her while she rubbed her clit. It wasn't long before your mother was cumming again. Then she pulled Larry over and began sucking his cock. I just continued hammering her tight ass and could feel another orgasm building in my loins. I finally came with a loud grunt as I flooded her bowels with hot semen. I pulled out and she flipped onto her stomach, raised her ass in the air and had Larry replace me in her cum filled ass. Having already cum twice, he lasted quite a while bringing your mother to several more orgasms before he finally unloaded in her.

Larry and I were both pretty well exhausted, but your mother wasn't quite done. She sucked me back to life, then climbed on top, shoved me up her cunt and rode me like a wild stallion. After two back-to-back orgasms, she leaned over and sucked Larry back to life while still impaled on my cock. When he was hard, she told him to get behind her and put it in her ass.

Two cocks were now fucking her at the same time. I could actually feel the pressure from his cock in her ass against mine in her cunt. It was too much for me and I grunted with pleasure as I deposited my load into your mother's steamy cunt. I felt my cock shriveling inside her while Larry kept hammering her asshole. Your mother finally climbed off me, took Larry in her mouth and finished him off several minutes later. Just about then we heard you girls come through the front door and we scrambled to get dressed.

Larry and I had another session with your mother the following week. At the end she said Claire was probably ready for both of us at the same time and suggested a way to make it happen. She would set it up so was fucking Claire in the den when I brought you home. Looking for my usual goodnight fuck from Claire, I would walk in on them. We didn't think it would take much to talk Claire into servicing both of us.

Your mother was going to watch from the stairs. It went pretty much as planned and Claire didn't hesitate a second at the suggestion of handling two cocks. Soon Larry was fucking her from behind while she sucked me down her throat. She had several orgasms before we both came pretty much at the same time. Then your mother came down the stairs and started calling Claire a whore and a cumslut and sent her to her room. Your mother sucked us back to hardness, and then we double fucked her standing up in the ass and cunt while she had what seemed like a non-stop orgasm.

I guess now that we are being honest, I should tell you that besides your mother and your sister, I was also fucking your best friend Melissa. It just sort of happened one night during our senior year when you were at the beach with your family. We were at a party drinking and getting high. Melissa starts telling me that you tell her everything like how incredible it feels when I eat your pussy, and how you let me cum in your mouth and all the different ways I fuck you. She says that while she has fucked a lot of guys, when she masturbates she fantasizes about me because of all the things you told her.

Anyway, one thing leads to another and pretty soon we're making out on the couch and I'm squeezing her tits and grabbing her ass. When she starts rubbing my cock through my jeans I figure it's time to find a little privacy. The bedrooms are all occupied so she just drops to her knees in the hallway, pulls down my zipper and begins sucking my cock. She is one terrific cocksucker so pretty soon I'm cumming in her mouth and she gulps it all right down her throat.

One of the bedrooms frees up and we quickly grab it. Melissa peels off her jeans, lies back on the bed spread-eagled with her legs in the air and asks me to eat her pussy. She has this really thick black bush surrounding the glistening pink lips of her cunt and a protruding oversized clit. I just kinda dive right in and begin aggressively munching and licking her juicy treasures.

Melissa goes nuts and grabs my head to hump my face as she twists and turns her whole body in pleasure. She is gasping for air as she begs me to fuck her with my tongue and suck on her clit. I shove two fingers up her cunt and she begins screaming obscenities as she thrashes about on the bed. Pussy juice is smeared all over my face and running down my chin.

My cock is throbbing with need so I pull down my pants and quickly climb up Melissa pinning her legs back to her shoulders. The tip of my manhood quickly finds its mark and I easily sink deep into her searing cunt. Melissa mashes my face to hers, shoving her tongue deep in my mouth. My cock repeatedly stabs her cunt as my balls slap wetly against her asshole. Passion surges through my veins. A powerful eruption is churning deep in my loins. Juices gush from Melissa's fuck hole thoroughly coating her ass and thighs with a slippery sheen.

The first wave of orgasm surges through her body. She's thrashing and screaming obscenities while I recklessly pound my engorged fuck pole into her pussy. Suddenly every ounce of energy rushes to my groin. I cry out as my cock explodes spraying a powerful blast of hot, sticky cum against the fiery walls of her cunt. This is followed by a second, third and fourth blast. Her cunt begins to overflow. I just keep hammering away. Cum and cunt juice pour over my balls and drip down her ass soaking the bedspread below us.

Needless to say that was the first of many wild encounters with Melissa. She was shameless and loved doing it in public places where we might get caught. One time she gave me a blowjob in the janitor's closet between classes and actually went to class with a mouthful cum, some still on her lips. We once did it under the bleachers of a basketball game I took you to see. When we returned (you thought we'd gone to pee) Melissa sat next to you with a huge cunt full of my cum which must have completely soaked her panties and seat of her jeans.

Quickies became an art form for us and we learned to duck out of site, unzip, fuck, cum, zip up and return in less than three minutes. Melissa would usually pull her jeans and panties down below her ass while I pulled out my rapidly hardening cock and plunged it into her from behind. She would reach down, finger her clit and be cumming in 30 seconds. I usually came right after, usually up her cunt but sometimes she'd pull me out and take it in the mouth.

We did it at parties, in the parking lot, at your place (we could usually start and finish while you went to pee), at her place, during play practice, in the library, in the men's room at McDonalds, in the Principal's office during assembly - just about anywhere and anytime. Melissa had this wild-eyed look she would give me when she wanted it and my cock would start to get hard in anticipation.

When she wore a dress it was even easier and provided more possibilities. Remember that time at Homecoming when Melissa sat in my lap because there weren't enough chairs (and you sat in her dates lap to tease me). Well Melissa wasn't wearing panties and it was real easy to unzip and slip into her sloppy pussy. I say sloppy because not 30 minutes earlier I fucked her behind a locker in the hall right outside the dance.

She just sat there in my lap, elbows on the table, chatting away with my dick up her cunt. She had great pussy control and was milking me good without hardly moving.. When we got up to dance I had a huge woody. As you may recall, that was when we went out to the car for a quick fuck in the back seat. I wouldn't let you give me a blowjob because I knew you'd taste Melissa's pussy on my cock.

I don't think anything can top the ride home from the class picnic for boldness with Melissa. We were all pretty tired as we piled into John's big Buick for the trip home. You put your head on my shoulder in the back seat, but we were really cramped so Melissa asked if she could sit on my lap and of course you said yes. She was wearing a long baggy sweatshirt over her swim suit. It fell around her thighs like a dress when she sat on my lap. I had on a pair of baggy gym shorts.

Melissa gave me one of those looks and I shook my head no, but she wasn't buying. I could feel my cock harden as she started to grind her ass against it. While you were sleeping on my shoulder, Melissa lifted off me and slipped her bikini bottoms over her ass and pussy. She reached between her legs, pulled my semi-hard cock out through the leg of my shorts, rubbed the head back and forth against her juicy slit popping it into her fuck hole and finally sinking her cunt down until she was fully impaled. Melissa squirmed slowly against me while milking my cock with her well-trained cunt.

Just as things were heating up, you roused and started kissing my neck and tonguing my ear. There was no way I could tell Melissa to stop squirming on my cock, and knew if I didn't keep you distracted it wouldn't take you long to figure out that my love stick was in your best friend's cunt. I turned and kissed you hard, shoving my tongue deep into your mouth. Then I took my hand from Melissa's hip, placed it on your inner thigh, slid it up under the leg of your shorts and put two fingers into your juicy cunt.

In the meantime, Melissa leaned forward with my cock still in her pussy and began tongue-kissing Ralph in the front seat. Next to us Scott and Kathy were engaged in some heavy necking while she gave him a hand job, and I'm pretty sure Jeff, who was driving, was getting a blow job from Nancy whose head was definitely below the deck. From the way he was angled, I had the feeling Ralph was fucking Nancy while kissing Melissa. The whole car smelled of sex.

I'm sure you remember how worked up you got as my fingers slid in and out of your cunt, occasionally rubbing your clit. You began gasping and squeezing your tit while I kissed your neck and tongued your ear. At the same time Melissa kept moving her ass back and forth across my cock keeping just the tip trapped inside the opening to her searing cunt.

She was using my cock to stimulate her clit, but the nerve endings in my sensitive cock head were generating excruciating waves of pleasure. Occasionally, Melissa would let me slide deep into her cunt and milk me with her pussy, then move me back to rubbing her clit. The few times I popped out of her altogether she reached between her legs and quickly reinserted my cock into the juicy folds of her cunt.

I think you came first because I felt the juice gushing over my fingers. I was seconds behind you and pumped a huge load of cum into Melissa's quivering cunt. She was coughing to cover her gasps of orgasm brought on by the feel of cum splashing against the walls of her pussy. When I finally finished, I looked up and saw Ralph's face strain and assumed he was dumping a load into Nancy. Then I heard Scott grunt and a few moments later saw Kathy wiping her cum covered fingers on her shorts. And finally, Nancy sat up wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

Melissa and I did get caught on occasion. She was fingering herself while giving me a blowjob in the stacks of the public library when the old geezer Mrs. Beckwith rounded the corner. Needless to say we bolted. The usher in the movie theater caught us in the middle of a quickie during a matinee, watched us both cum then told us we had to leave. And yes, half the school knew because Scott, who never could keep a secret, caught me dog fucking Melissa against a chem lab table during lunch break. Later in the year Nancy caught us in the back seat of my car in the parking lot after play practice while Melissa, with one leg free of her jeans and the crotch of her panties pulled to the side, was bouncing up and down on my cock. Nancy, being the slut that she is, climbed in, pulled down her jeans and panties, shoved her ass towards my face and ordered me to eat some pussy while I was fucking Melissa or she might have to tell on us.

After I came in Melissa's pussy, Nancy gobbled me up and cleaned my cock with her mouth and tongue. Then she went down on Melissa, sucking the cum out of her cunt and bringing her to another orgasm. She went back to work on me until I was hard, straddled me and impaled herself on my love stick. We fucked for a good 20 minutes. Nancy must have cum 10 times flooding my balls and thighs until they were slippery with her juices. Sweat was streaming down my face but I was determined to keep going until I was able to cum again.

I felt something hot and wet on my balls and realized Melissa had ducked her head under Nancy's bouncing ass to lick my slimy genitals. This definitely perked me up and I could feel that familiar rush of orgasm building in my groin. I reached around and shoved a finger up Nancy's ass sending her into another screaming cum. Mine followed shortly and I quickly filled her cunt full of cum.

Nancy pulled off me and Melissa immediately went to work cleaning my slimy cock with her mouth and tongue. Then Melissa really surprised me by burying her head between Nancy's legs and licking the cum from her cunt. The two girls started kissing and fondling each other, so I just left. Later Melissa told me it was her first time with a girl. She loved it and needless to say Nancy, Melissa and I had many more three way sexual encounters.

The last time we were caught was by your sister when were tried to grab a quickie while you were in the bathroom peeing. I think we must have set a record. In less than ten seconds Melissa had pulled her jeans and panties down over her ass and I had unzipped, shoved my hard cock between her ass cheeks and slipped it into her juicy cunt pinning her to the wall.

It wasn't more than a minute later that I grunted and filled her quivering pussy with cum. Melissa was already pulling up her jeans as I took my cock out of her when your sister started clapping, congratulating us on the performance. You returned a few seconds later and your sister left, saying she would be back.

Well she did come back wearing an oversized T-shirt that hung to the middle of her thighs. She asked me to come help her with something in the kitchen, then proceeded to tell me I was going to eat her pussy and fuck her right there in the same room with you. Then she lifted the shirt to show me she was naked underneath and walked back out to the front room. She stood behind the couch where you and Melissa were watching a Robert Redford movie on TV. She put her elbows on the back of the couch and spread her legs, motioning me to get down on the floor and eat her. You three girls were engaged in comparing notes on what it would be like to sleep with Redford. I crawled from the kitchen so you wouldn't see me, nestled my face between your sister's legs and began munching on her cunt. I used every trick in the book on her including tonguing her asshole, fingering her pussy, licking her clit and shoving a finger up her ass. Her juices were flowing freely thoroughly coating my mouth, lips and nose. I finally felt her body shudder and heard her cough to cover the gasps of her orgasm. I continued sucking on her pussy, drinking the sweet nectar that continued to pour from her love nest.

I stood and announced my return. Standing behind your sister, I unzipped and quickly slipped my hard cock into her steamy cunt. You couldn't see because your sister was right behind you, but Melissa sure could. She winked at me and licked her lips. I proceeded to tell you I thought Redford was a jerk and I didn't know what girls saw in him. Your sister told me I was an idiot and then started describing in detail exactly how she would make love to him.

Everyone chimed in, but I just kept slowly fucking your sister. I decided to have a little fun with your sister so I pulled my well lubricated cock from her cunt, positioned it against her asshole and popped the head inside. She looked back at me startled, but there was nothing she could do. I just smiled and shoved it in a little deeper. So while you girls continued to chat, getting increasingly lewd about what you would do to Robert Redford, I worked my cock deeper and deeper into your sister's ass.


Once I was all the way in, I felt your sister move her ass against me indicating she liked it up her butt hole. I began moving in and out very slowly. The pressure on my sensitive cock was incredibly stimulating and I knew it wouldn't be long before I shot a load deep into her bowels.

Your sister said she would let Robert Redford fuck her in the ass if he wanted to. Then she went on to describe what she thought it would be like to get fucked in the ass by someone as gentle as Redford. But the icing on the cake was when she said she would like to talk dirty to him while he was doing it to her and say things like, "Oh yeah, baby - shove that hard cock up my ass. Make me cum. Oh, it feels so good. Cum in my ass baby."

Well, that was all it took for me. Cum came shooting out of my cock filling her ass with my creamy juice. When I pulled out she came around the couch and plopped down between you and Melissa as the cum slowly drained from her leaving a stain on the couch. After that, ass fucking became a stable part of the sex diet with your sister.

Well, that's pretty much it, except your mom is coming out here this weekend and I've arranged a fraternity party in her honor. So you don't have to feel so bad - like mother like daughter.

Kevin

God, Sue's mom and sister. I always thought they were hot, but this. Was it really true? Well, we would be staying with them for the reunion. I would certainly look at them differently.

12