The Levine Women Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't!" she cried. "It's my wedding day!"

"If you want me to stop, I will," I replied, surprising her. I was poised over her. My cock head was still the only part of me touching her.

"You will?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yes, I will," I replied. "I'll stop if you really want your husband to be your first on your wedding night."

"He's passed out!" she snapped.

"He might wake up later," I laughed, not really believing it.

"I hate you!" she cried as she looked back at me again.

"I know," I said with a shrug. "But do you want me to stay or leave?" She didn't respond at first so I started to pull away.

"No!" she cried.

"Ah! That's what I expected," I said, thrusting deeply into her. Sylvia cried out. "You are such a slut!"

"Fuck me!" she begged. Her eyes glazed over as she started repeating, "Fuck me! Please fuck me!" over and over again. I pulled out and thrust in once again.

"Oh yes! I've never felt something so big in my life! Fuck me!" she demanded. I briefly shook my head at the change in her demeanor and then did what she wanted. It wasn't long before she started cumming. She didn't stop for nearly five minutes.

She finally stopped thrashing about so I slowed my pace. She looked ready to pass out. I grinned and slipped a finger into her ass. As I expected, this caused her to wake up.

"Not there! You bastard! Please, no!" she cried. I grinned and slipped a second finger in. Interestingly, though she continued to cry out against what I was doing, she also started pushing back toward me, forcing my fingers deeper into her ass and my cock into her pussy once again.

"Oh, just admit it! You want my cock up your ass!" I teased as I worked my fingers in and out. She groaned.

"No!" Sylvia cried, but she was panting now. I smiled to myself and pulled my fingers out of her ass and my cock out of her pussy.

"What are you doing?" she cried, looking back at me over her shoulder.

"Nothing," I replied. "Not unless you tell me what you want." Sylvia bit her bottom lip in indecision. I let my cock rest on her ass.

"You bastard," she groaned, much of the heat missing from her voice. "Do it!"

"Do what?" I teased, rubbing the head of my dick up and down her crack. Sylvia growled as she reached back and directed the head of my cock to her asshole.

"Oh, this!" I said, thrusting the head of my dick into her ass.

"Yes!" she cried. I smiled and started working my cock back and forth. It took some doing, but eventually I was all the way in.

"My God! It feels like you've shoved a pole up my ass!" she cried. I smiled and slammed forward. She cried out and met my next thrust. The table moved across the floor as I fucked her ass. I expected it to break any moment, but somehow it held together.

One of her hands was busy underneath her. She was obviously playing with her clit. I leaned forward and gently bit her shoulder as I came deep in her ass. She cried out and had another orgasm. We both lay still for a while afterward.

I finally stood without a word and went to one of the two bathrooms that the honeymoon suite had and took a shower. I heard the other shower turn on a moment later. Sylvia must have rushed because she finished first. I grabbed a towel when I was done and was surprised to find my clothes neatly folded on a chair. I was about to put them on when Sylvia called me from the bedroom.

I walked in to find her husband no longer on the bed. Sylvia had rolled him onto the floor. She lay in the bed dressed in a white teddy. It included garter belts. My dick stirred despite everything that had already happened.

"He's still out," she said with a nod toward her husband. It was obvious what she wanted.

"Sylvia, you're a slut," I sighed. She shrugged.

"For you, I will be. That was the best sex I've ever had. Even better than with Sam!" she said in amazement. She then leaned forward and pulled my towel away.

My cock was already semi erect. She pulled me onto the bed and straddled my head. Her freshly cleaned pussy was only inches from my mouth. My tongue found its way to her opening.

"Oh, yes!" she sighed and then leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth. Whatever else I might say about Sylvia, I had to admit that she was an expert at oral sex. She had me hard again in moments.

I let my tongue drift up and down her slit for quite a while before concentrating on her clit. She started groaned and came not long afterward. She rolled off and gave me a brief kiss before climbing back on top of me. This time she straddled my hips. I watched as her pussy swallowed my dick.

I enjoyed her working my cock in and out until she was comfortable. She looked extremely hot in her white teddy and garter belts. I reached up and caused her breasts to come free of their confinement. She smiled, leaned forward and directed one of her nipples to my mouth. I licked and sucked it for a while before gently biting down on it. She gasped and used both hands to hold my face to her chest as she slowly rode my cock up and down. My nibbling got a little more intense, but she kept urging me.

"Oh yes!" she cried. "Bite my nipples! Make me cum again!"

Eventually, she let go on my head and sat up. She picked up the pace and started bouncing up and down. I watched her tits sway with each bounce. They weren't huge, but they weren't small either. I reached up and pinched her nipples. Sylvia cried out and came again. She fell forward and kissed me.

"So," I said with a sigh. "What happened to the shrew I knew named Sylvia?"

"Fuck you!" she snapped and tried to roll away.

"There you are!" I laughed as I pulled her back to the bed. This time I rolled on top of her and thrust my cock into her. Sylvia gasped, but then joined me in laughter.

"I still hate you," she said between laughs.

"I can live with that," I replied and then started fucking her pussy one last time. She wrapped her legs around me and used her hands to pull my hips hard into her. I was happy to oblige and started fucking Sylvia with everything I had. I drove into her so hard that the bed moved with each thrust. It slapped against the wall, adding to the noise of our fucking.

"I'm going to cum!" I cried, not sure if she was protected or not. "In or on?"

"In!" she cried. "Fill me with your cum!" We came together and both of our cries echoed.

I came close to blacking out, but held on. Sylvia didn't bother. She was either passed out or asleep in moments. I got out of the bed and took another shower. I then got dressed and lifted Sylvia's groom onto the bed once more. I looked at him and sighed.

"Good luck taming this shrew," I said with a smile.

12