The Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good thinking. Are you sure that Tuesday isn't too close to the weekend? We wouldn't want any accidents."

"No, it will be alright. I'm sure that my ovulation will be sometime Saturday or Sunday. That'll give us four or five day's leeway. You can probably come back on the following Wednesday."

"Well, you are the boss, and I'll leave the scheduling up to you. It's your body and you know it better than I do."

"We'll be working on your education in the coming weeks, and I hope to get to know everything about yours, too."

"Leslie, you are giving me goose-bumps. Be sure to leave the back door open on Tuesday morning, about seven-forty five."

"James-you animal, we haven't said anything about leaving my back door open. Now you are giving me goose-bumps."

"I really meant the-the back door to your house. I can tell you right now, though, that I am definitely a firm believer in an open back-door policy. We can discuss this on Tuesday. I better get going now. Be sure to say 'Hi' to your hubby."

"Oh, yeah, I'll be sure to tell him you made a house-call," she chuckled. "See you Tuesday."

Derek checked the back yard to see if it was clear, and hustled down the alley. By the time he reached his van, he had a gigantic smile on his face. He couldn't believe how much Leslie was getting into this. It was going to be a fine situation and both parties were going to love it.

Tuesday morning was a replay of Friday and they made love twice before

Leslie needed to get ready for work. "Sure you just can't call in sick today?"

"I can't, James. But I don't think I can last until next Wednesday. Can you come tomorrow? I just love doing this."

"I could, but don't you think that it might be a little close to your fertile time?"

"Ah, it'll be alright, I hope. I want to see you as often as possible."

"Well, I'll be here. See you tomorrow."

"Oh, James, I almost forgot. The trash collectors come sometime on Wednesday mornings. You'll have to avoid them."

"Good heads-up. I'll be sure to hide from them. Bye again."

The garbage guys must have come earlier and Derek had no problem on the next morning. He found Leslie still in the bed, naked and ready to get going.

"James, I've been thinking about you ever since yesterday morning and I am already wet. Hop aboard, big boy."

"Hop aboard he did. After a few minutes, the old tingling in his balls began coming on in earnest, and he asked Leslie, "Are you sure you want me to cum inside you? I can pull out."

"No, no! Keep going. I love feeling you blast off inside me. It feels so intimate. I love it."

"Well, all right, here she blows." Leslie followed right along behind him and he rolled off panting.

"You know, James, I could call the library and tell them I won't be in till noon. Would you like that?"

"I would love that but it will have to be another day. I am scheduled to interview a new client at eleven so I have to leave no later than ten."

"OK, but can I call in next Tuesday so we can have more time?"

"Well, I suppose that would be a good idea. I'll make sure I've got most of the day clear. You'll have six or seven hours to fuck me to death. Ah, but what a way to go."

"Speaking of going- are you ready to go again? You make me so horny, I can't stand it."

"Leslie, are you sure you are really a librarian and not a porn star, or something? I've

never met anyone as enthusiastic about sex as you are."

"I just want to make sure you keep coming back for more. Why don't you come over Friday night?"

"Leslie, I thought you didn't want to get pregnant."

"Yeah you are right. But we could just cuddle and watch a movie."

"Like that would really happen. I don't trust you or me to be careful. We better wait until Tuesday and you know that is still pushing it. Tuesday is only five days away. I hope you have your ovulation time down to a tee."

"I've always been regular as clockwork. You could pull out, you know."

"That's not very safe and you know it. I better just stay away until Tuesday."

"I hate being tortured like this. I want you now and every day."

"Leslie, that is just not possible. I need to run along now. You aren't going to sneak up to Middleton on Friday, are you?"

"No, I don't want to get knocked up by some hick up there. I'll be good until Tuesday and you better be ready to go."

"Oh, I'll be here. Bye. Bye."

As Derek pulled away in his van, he thought that Leslie is just too hot for her own good. She'll get pregnant for sure. Not that I really care, but it'll happen right away if I'm not a little bit careful. I think I would like to stretch this out for a little while. It is some damn good sex.

Derek finished up a job he had been working on and looked forward to spending Friday evening alone watching television. At six-thirty, his James phone rang and he almost let it go but finally picked up. "Hello, James Carlton speaking."

"Oh James, I'm so glad I caught you."

Instantly alert when he heard the familiar voice of Leslie, he cautiously replied, "Leslie, I just got home. What's up?"

"James, I just can't bear to be alone tonight-can we go out to dinner in a little while?"

"Well, I was going to spend an evening alone---."

"Can't we just grab a little to eat somewhere?"

"Are you sure that's all you have on your mind?"

"James, you know we have to be careful. I just want to see you tonight."

"Leslie, I am a little hungry. Why don't you give me a little time to get cleaned up and leave your door open about eight? It'll be dark by then. You can drive and I'll duck down when you back out of the garage. I do know a little restaurant that will probably be safe for us to go."

Derek slipped in the back door at exactly eight and Leslie ran over to him and laid on a big kiss. "James, I am so glad to see you. You are becoming a habit with me. Where are we going?"

"There's a nice little Italian place across town near the airport. I wouldn't think anyone will see us there."

"Just think-my husband will be flying into the airport just a few hours from now. This is very exciting, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I guess. Nothing like a little excitement to rev up a poor librarian's life. We better get going, or the restaurant will be closing."

As they were eating their conversation was pretty light. "What were you planning to do tonight?"

"I was just going to relax and watch television."

"I have some movies we could watch when we get back to my house."

"But what about the relax part? I don't think that's what you have in mind."

"Whatever do you mean? We can just cuddle up under the covers. You can even stay over if you want. I won't bother you. You know we can't get too carried away tonight. I'm pretty sure I'll be fertile Saturday or Sunday."

"Well, ok. You seem to have it all figured out. I guess that we can do that. Your bed is awfully nice and cuddling does sound pretty good."

When they got back to the house, Leslie grabbed a bottle of wine and guided Derek right up to the bedroom. "James, why don't you get undressed and get in the bed? I'll pick out a movie and pour us some wine."

The first movie went pretty well, with Leslie lying on her side gently playing with Derek's nipples and keeping his cock in a semi-turgid state. She kept their wine glasses filled but she actually drank hers faster. She wasn't drunk or anything, just nice and mellow. When she put in the second movie, she hit the pause button about two minutes in and rolled up on top of Derek. "James, you could put it in just for a minute. I really need to feel your hard cock now. If you get close, you can always pull out before you come."

Derek decided not to argue the point and immediately rose to the occasion, slipping into Leslie's wet cunt in only two thrusts. "Oh, James. That feels so good. I just can't do without your cock."

"Leslie, I know what you mean but I'm still going to pull out. We must be careful this close to your ovulation."

"I don't want you to worry about that. Just keep me satisfied and everything will be ok." Leslie rode him like there was no tomorrow and soon had him on the verge of blasting his potent seed deep in her needy pussy.

"Leslie, I've got to get on top so that I can move better. I'm getting too close for comfort."

They rolled over and he climbed back on. He was still very close and he told her he was getting ready to pull out. Just as he was starting to back out, Leslie grabbed his shoulders and clamped her legs around his thighs. Resigning himself to the inevitable, he sank back in to the hilt and began pumping his cum deep, oh so deep, Leslie started to come too and she whimpered and shook with one of her most intense orgasms ever. "Oh God, James, I love it when you do that. I don't want you to ever hold back. Pulling out just doesn't seem right. I want for you to enjoy yourself as much as I do."

And so it went. Not later that evening, not the next morning, not once during the next eleven weeks, not once was there any talk about holding back, pulling out or worrying about pregnancy. Two or three mornings during the week and every Friday night and Saturday morning.

Friday evening when Derek snuck into the house, Leslie met him in a solemn mood. "I'm pregnant, James, the doctor confirmed it at my appointment this afternoon. What are we going to do?"

"Everything will work out, Leslie. You can count on me. I'll call some of my contacts on Monday and we'll see about our options. Tonight, let's just enjoy ourselves and not worry about tomorrow."

"You are right. I know we'll work this out together. Hold me and make love to me tonight. This can't be wrong."

Next morning, Derek was particularly caring and assured Leslie that everything would be ok. When he reached his van, he sat there for a few minutes. He then took out his phony phone and removed the SIM card and broke his phone in half. He saw the two dumpsters in the little park near where he parked and walked over to them and threw half of his phone in each one. As he turned back toward his van, he laid out in his mind what he had to do. He would have to buy another untraceable phone, make some new phony business cards, and even find another library. Damn, he was sure going to miss fucking Leslie.

12