The Librarian Ch. 05

Story Info
TG meets pornstar lover at hotel for hot sex & interrogation.
5.6k words
4.69
9.8k
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,909 Followers

Part Five -- Trust

Sarah finished in the shower and came out to find the Makeup and Wardrobe departments had been at work. There was a small toiletries bag, similar to those gifted to first class passengers on long flights and she was able to brush her teeth, gargle with mouthwash and brush her hair. She used deodorant but there was no makeup.

There was also a pair of new white cotton panties and a bra. Nothing fancy but it would do.

She stepped into the panties and pulled on and adjusted her bra and then pulled on the white fluffy cotton bathrobe. Now she felt almost human but she still ached. She needed a cigarette and realised she'd left her purse on set.

She went back to the set and found her purse sitting on a bench beside one of cameras and she snatched it up and padded to the side door which led to the smoking area in the parking lot. Sitting on the bench underneath the awning was Jim Bellman.

"Ah my partner in crime," he grinned.

Sarah looked at him puzzled.

"Well you can take it two ways. One, we just fucked each other on film and two, we are probably the only two smokers on set. Smokers are a dying breed," he joked.

Sarah smiled back at him and sat next to him and winced at the pain as she sat.

"Yeah it gets rough doing this stuff but that's what sells now. Vanilla sex doesn't make any money; husbands and wives are fucking each other on cam and posting it online for free," he said.

"I'll be honest. The scenes today were the least provocative I've done for a while. There was the 'caught with consequences' thing and a bit of spanking and struggling; but it was pretty vanilla compared to most of the stuff I'm having to do."

"That was vanilla?" Sarah was a little surprised.

"Sure. Tranny sex still sells if there's a bit of rough involved and the group dynamic. But the guys who pay to stream it will watch it once or twice and it will no longer be 'wank fodder' for them," he explained.

"So Jim. Did I do ok?" she asked a little shy.

"You did great honey. I loved working with you and I meant what I said about you not just being beautiful but having a brain," he beamed.

"I'm not wearing makeup and I'm twice your age," she smiled back at him.

He scooted closer to her and took her hand.

"Hey Mrs Robinson, you have both an external and an inner beauty. I've known you a day and I'm captivated already," he replied bashfully.

"Is there any chance we can get a drink? Away from this! I don't wanna even talk about this!" Jim asked.

"Here," Sarah punched up a vacant contact slot in her phone and typed in 'Jim'.

"Put your number in here and I'll call you ok?" Sarah smiled meekly.

"Seriously?" he said as he punched his number into her phone.

"Seriously," Sarah replied.

Sarah went back inside and Jim held the door for her. As they came up to the schoolroom set she noticed that the light box 'No entry -- filming in progress' was lit. The door opened briefly and she saw the young girl she had seen earlier in the corridor. She was dressed in a school uniform and was being bent over the desk by a large black man who held her hips and was fucking her vigorously while an older white man was kneeling on the desk, holding her head and 'face-fucking' her. She was crying and her tears looked real to Sarah.

The door closed as a PA raced away on some task and Sarah looked at Jim who shrugged his shoulders as if to say 'what can you do?'

They came out of the part of the warehouse that housed the sets and walked together to the Wardrobe department.

"This is me. They promised to replace the outfit I was filmed in," she smiled at Jim.

"That outfit was yours?" he looked a little sceptical.

"Nah, but it's a long story," Sarah grinned.

"Call me. Call me soon," Jim kissed her cheek and continued up the corridor.

Inside of Wardrobe a mature lady around Sarah's age greeted her. She introduced herself as Sally.

"Todd said you'd be coming. He said to give you the secretary outfit he had originally planned for you to wear today and you can wear it in tomorrow to film the remainder of the piece," Sally sized Sarah up with her eyes and moved between the racks of clothes selecting various items.

"Can you give me a pair of pantyhose too," Sarah asked.

"Help yourself. That drawer there," Sally pointed with her chin.

Sarah opened the drawer and found it stuffed with packages of stockings and pantyhose of various deniers, colours, and patterns.

She selected a pair of tan sheer-to-the-waist and sat on a stool, pulled them on and smoothed them out. Sarah the Wardrobe mistress handed her a mauve satin blouse and a short navy blue skirt, both of which were a tight but perfect fit.

"Here," she was handed over a pair of four-inch black high-heel pumps.

Sarah was glad she didn't have far to walk.

"And this is to go. Wear them tomorrow under the clothes and with the shoes I just gave you, it will save you having to change. Bring a change of clothes for after filming," Sally gave her a bag and went back to her racks.

Sarah looked in the bag and saw red satin panties, a matching lacy bra and a pair of sheer hold-up stockings.

She stopped in at Makeup and put up with Crystal's inane chatter while she did her makeup and took her jewellery out of her purse and put on her earrings and bangles but left the rest in her purse. It didn't match her outfit.

In the foyer she called Randy and told him to collect her and he pulled up out front within thirty seconds of her call.

"You must have been close," she said as she slid into the passenger seat showing a lot of leg.

"I told you I'd be close enough to help if needed. At least you're dressed a little better than what you wore here. What happened to the hooker outfit?" Randy replied.

"Don't ask and this ain't really much better. I'm supposed to be a secretary," she said trying in vain to pull the hem of her skirt down her legs.

Randy was staring and she reached out and gently turned his face forward.

"Look out the window big boy; nothing to see here," she grinned.

Randy blushed.

"While you were in Xavier Productions I went online and rented us a self-contained apartment near the airport," he sounded pleased with his efforts.

"Great, I wanna get out of this outfit and you can check out the pictures and video I've taken so we can decide what to do next. I don't need to be on set until mid afternoon tomorrow. They're just filming establishing scenes," Sarah said.

Randy looked confused.

"I'm too beat up now to film any more nudity so it's just me playing a secretary in the office and a couple of male actors checking me out, ogling me, making advances."

"Jeez!" Randy had a distasteful look on his face.

Sarah changed the subject and they stopped for groceries, picked up the keys for the apartment and drove on and parked out front of the apartment block.

Randy got the door and noticed how gingerly Sarah got out of the car but he knew better than to ask her why. He ferried in the groceries and their bags while she checked out their new digs.

The place had two bedrooms each with its own ensuite bathroom. There was an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen and it appeared to have everything one could need right down to the spoons.

"I'm gonna have another shower and get changed. Check my phone out; see if there's anything useful on it," Sarah said claiming one of the bedrooms for herself.

She checked herself out in the bathroom mirror. Her buttocks were still red and her body had multiple bruises that were turning blue. She also had several scratches.

She showered, fixed her hair and makeup and slipped into clean panties, leggings, and a tank-top. Her breasts were heavily bruised and her nipples very sore so she went without a bra.

Randy got the bluetooth working on Sarah's phone and his laptop and transferred the pictures and video she had taken.

When Sarah came out of the bedroom she saw that Randy was sitting on the couch staring intently into the computer screen. She approached him from behind and looked over his shoulder and was appalled at what she saw.

It was camera footage of her being used on the office table by the four men. She became instantly nauseated. Sarah realised that her phone must have still been filming, hidden away in her bag on the set.

She reached over the couch and slammed the screen shut.

"You don't need to see that!" she seethed.

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself," Randy said sarcastically.

"I wonder what Drew would have thought had he seen you doing that," he sniped.

Sarah flew at him. She slapped him hard across the face and attempted to rake him with her nails.

"Don't you talk about Drew! You don't know how much I loved your brother!" she flailed at him.

Randy was finding it hard to protect himself sitting on the couch with Sarah pummelling him from behind.

He managed to grab her wrists and pulled her over the lounge and she struck out and they both tumbled to the floor. She freed her hands again and set about trying to punch him in the face but he protected himself.

"Stop it you crazy bitch!" he roared, warding off her blows as they rolled on the floor.

He used all his strength and dragged Sarah to her feet using her momentum to spin her so that she flew across the room. He leapt after her and clutched both her wrists, pulling her arms up high and pinning them against the wall; he pressed his body against her to stop her kicking and striking out at him.

She was livid. Her face red and angry.

"You virtually kidnapped me and made me do this shit!" she hissed.

"How do you think I feel? Those strangers using my body? That sick fuck Director telling them to hit me here and poke me there? I'm doing what I have to do to save Stacy and keep my identity. You're doing it for money! If anyone is a prostitute you are!"

Randy released a wrist and bought his open hand to her face to slap her.

She didn't flinch. She stared at him defiantly.

He dropped his hand and let go of her other wrist and rested his hands on her upper arms. They were both panting with exertion.

Randy lowered his head and they both took a beat to catch their breath.

He slowly became aware that his body was moulded to hers; her small pert breasts heaved against his chest though the thin material of her tank-top; Sarah's hands were hanging loosely by her sides.

He raised his head. Their faces were less than an inch apart; their lips almost touching. He looked into her green eyes and she started back defiantly. He saw courage and he saw resolve; but he thought he also saw shame.

Her breath smelled sweet and her body, despite their exertions, exuded a comforting womanly essence.

Her lips were large and sensuous and he imagined they were soft and pliant.

Sarah's look of defiance softened and she looked at him questioningly.

He moved his face almost imperceptibly forward and Sarah's lips opened slightly.

Randy's phone shattered the silence and destroyed the moment.

Sarah turned her head aside and cleared her throat.

"Take that. I'll make coffee," she said.

Steve Patterson wanted an update. Randy took his phone into his bedroom for privacy and told Steve they were making progress and had infiltrated Xavier Productions but didn't go into specifics.

"Is that shemale whore pulling its weight? It knows the consequences if it doesn't; right?" Steve Patterson's bitterness came through the phone.

"Look Mr Patterson, she's doing everything I ask of her and then some," Randy replied levelly.

There was long pause.

"Well it better be!" Patterson broke the connection.

When Randy came out of his bedroom, Sarah had coffee and sandwiches on the table next to his laptop. She had pulled a loose sweater over her tank-top.

"Well is any of the footage I took useful?" she asked.

Randy sat on the couch beside her but not too close. Just close enough so they could both see the screen.

"Yes very. I've downloaded the floorplans for the warehouse from public records but now I'll know what every room is used for. I also have a good idea where to place my hidden cameras if I can get inside."

"I'll start researching the pictures you took of that young girl; see if she is also a missing person."

"Also I'd really like you to get into Lyle Brinkman's office if you can. I'll give you a device that can download data files in super-quick time if you get a chance to use it. If you can take video or pictures of anything on paper that has anything to with Raffe Ignesman that would be great too."

"Can you think of a reason for legitimately going in there?" Randy asked.

"I'll think of something. He and I know each other through Tina so I suppose he is a friend of sorts," Sarah replied.

"There's something else," Sarah said a little hesitantly.

"Yeah," Randy sensed her tension.

"I spoke to this guy Jim Bellman. His porn name is Harden Swollen; he's one of the actors. Jim doesn't appear to be impressed with Xavier Productions using young girls, possibly against their will, and the use of violence. He's only working in the porn business because he needs the money," Sarah began.

"So they're actors now, are they?" Randy scoffed.

Sarah didn't bite. She continued.

"You're not going to like this but hear me out. He's sweet on me and he wants a date. I know he knows more than he has told me and I think I can get more out of him; a lot more. I think he was on the verge of telling me something that might really help us."

Sarah could see Randy fighting with his emotions.

She moved close to him and turned his face to hers.

"You know you really confuse me Randy. You want me to infiltrate a porn ring, you despise me for being transsexual and you hate me because I'm to blame for you brother's murder."

"But you seem to hate what I have to do to help us both," she searched his eyes.

Randy was trembling with emotion. He breathing was heavy and ragged.

"Everything you say is true. I can't change how I feel about you," Randy sighed.

"But you were still my brother's wife and no matter how I feel about what you are and what you've done I have to respect that Drew loved you."

"And you were right about what you said earlier. I did virtually kidnap you and make you do this shit. And I hate that I'm making the woman my brother loved do what I'm making you do."

Sarah was about to speak but Randy put a finger to her lips.

"But there's more. I've spent enough time with you now to know that you are decent person. A lovely person and I have treated you poorly since I first met you," he said.

"But that doesn't mean I'm not going to use you to do what we have to do," he said levelly.

They held each other's gaze for a while and then Sarah broke the tension by smiling.

"You really fucked up Randolph," she grinned.

He looked at her quizzically.

"You just called me a woman."

They both burst out laughing. They laughed for a while and then Randy stopped and became serious again.

He put his hands on her upper arms, just like he had earlier, and he looked deep in her eyes.

"You do what you have to do to get whatever you can out of this Hardon guy or whatever the fuck his name is. But you stay safe you understand. If you need me; I'll be there in seconds ok?"

Sarah nodded.

He shook her gently.

"I mean it! Any sign of danger and you text or call. Don't do anything tonight that is going to get you hurt ok?"

"Because you need me alive and kicking to find Stacy; I know," Sarah replied.

"Yes. But also because I really don't want to see you hurt," he sighed, real concern evident in his voice and visible on his face.

"Besides, who's going to make my coffee and fix my sandwiches," he tried to joke.

Then he totally surprised Sarah. He pulled her to him and he hugged her awkwardly for a second and lightly kissed her cheek. Then he eased her away from him.

"Call the Hardon guy. Make the date. Find out what you can," he said gruffly.

"His name is Jim Bellman," Sarah replied.

"Whatever," Drew said, biting into a sandwich.

"And don't call me Randolph!" he yelled after her as she made her way to the bedroom to call Jim and change for her date.

Sarah had a limited wardrobe with her but when she came out wearing the same outfit she had worn to Bendy Wendy's she still took Randy's breath away.

The black cocktail dress with the plunging neckline and the hem that barely came to the top her thighs, slinky tan pantyhose, four-inch black high-heeled pumps and heavy makeup and gold costume jewellery made her look stunning.

"I've made it simple. The bar at the Embassy Suites near LAX," she said.

"Check your phone is charged and let's go," Randy said.

They were mostly silent on the way to the hotel. The day had been an emotional roller coaster that neither of them wanted to ride again.

Randy dropped her at the entrance to hotel; the doorman came for the door.

"I'll park and then I'll wait in the foyer. I'll be seconds away if you need me," Randy stared ahead through the windshield.

Sarah glared at him.

"Don't you dare come to the bar, or anywhere near me for that matter unless I call for you. Don't you fuck this up. If Jim Bellman suspects I'm up to something he's likely to tell Lyle or Tina and then we're fucked," she hissed and got out the Mustang.

Jim Bellman was waiting for her at the bar looking around expectantly. He almost missed her because she was unrecognisable compared to the hooker on set and the sans-makeup 'Mrs Robinson' he had shared cigarettes with in parking lot.

"Oh my god you look stunning!" he gushed as she sauntered up to him with a big smile on her face.

He took her hands and pecked her on each cheek and then lightly on the lips. Most of the men in the bar had watched her entrance and quite a few of those with dates had copped a kick under the table.

Sarah and Jim sat at the bar, he drinking a beer and she a cherry Coke.

"You don't drink?" he enquired.

"Oh on the contrary. I drink like a fish when I drink. So I choose not to," she smiled at him.

"But you don't mind?" he gestured to his schooner of fine Australian larger.

"Not in the least," she smiled again.

"Mmm. If you aren't going to drink, how I am going to lower your defences and seduce you?" he grinned.

"You will have to reply on your good looks, charm and wit. Besides. Why do you need to seduce what you've already had?" she said dryly.

He looked hurt.

"What we did today isn't what I want. I would like your friendship and trust and to see how it goes from there," he replied.

"I told you I'm nearly twice your age," Sarah sipped her Coke.

"And I told you I don't care. I just care that I feel something for you and I think you might like me too and I want to see where this goes," he took her hand and looked in her eyes.

"Ok? I think you have my friendship already so lets work on trust," she looked at him levelly.

He nodded.

"You were reluctant to elaborate today but you insinuated that Xavier Productions might be using young girls against their will. It was certainly alluded to on the set when we were signing our releases," Sarah took another sip.

"I told you that I didn't even want to talk about that if we went on a date," he said quite firmly.

"Well I do. So I guess its goodnight," she made to get up from her stool and he took her arm and pressed her back down.

Jim looked around and surveyed the crowd.

"They have an outdoor smoking lounge. Through there," he pointed with his chin towards double glass doors.

They picked up their drinks and he offered her his elbow and they went outside to the garden lounge which was fitted out with tasteful wicker chairs and tables with tea candles; coloured lanterns hung from the boughs of the trees and shrubs. They found a table in a quiet corner and lit cigarettes.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,909 Followers
12