The Licker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are....you going to let me go now?" I laughed, careful to keep my natural laugh from being too obvious. "No, Anna. We have some more things we're going to do together. Lots of fun things. But if you're good to me, I'll be good to you." Her hands moved to cover her exposed chest, but I grabbed her wrists and moved them. "Don't cover those. Don't be selfish."

She was silent. It was fun to watch the emotions play across the bottom of her face. Body language spoke volumes, and I could read that she was pretty well broken at this point: As long as she believed I'd leave without harvesting her cherry, she'd go along with just about anything. Good. More fun, less trouble for everyone.

"Anna. I like your titties. They're big, and beautiful. They're perfect. I bet all the other girls are jealous of you, aren't they?" I reached out and groped them again. "Anna, I asked you a question." "I don't know," she mumbled.

"Speak up!" I was enjoying her discomfort almost as much as the feel of her flesh in my hands.

She shook her head violently. "I don't know! I don't know anything!"

"Quiet. Calm down. What size bra do you wear?"

"A 32 D," she said clearly but quietly.

She winced, and I realized my fondling had turned to outright squeezing without my noticing it.

"You have melons," I told her as I eased up. "I need you to hold your melons."

I positioned her hands to cup the outer sides of her tits, pushing them together to create a luscious valley. Then I adjusted the pillow behind her head, angling her face so that her mouth was right above that valley. Stepping back to check out my work (and give the web camera a clear shot), I admired the view she made, semi-trussed up and holding her tits for me. This was a dream come true.

"Anna, it's very important that you don't move your hands, no matter what. I'm going to lick and fuck your melons and your mouth, and it's your job to keep me happy. Don't forget what we practiced - lots of tongue, no teeth."

"I'm scared. I don't know if I can."

"Then I'll tie you back up and fuck your tight little pussy instead." I punctuated my sentence by palming her mound, and surprised, she tried to wrench away. "No, no, I'm sorry! I'll do it, I'll do it!"

To her credit, she never moved her hands.

I climbed back on top of her and ran my tongue back and forth between her full tits. I didn't need the lube - my cock was fairly weeping pre-cum at this point - but I was enjoying it.

"Open your mouth," I instructed Natalie as I slid my hard cock between her sweet melons. Her obedience added to the sensations of sliding from tit valley to mouth, and I closed my eyes. I was only really able to slide the head into to her mouth, but her tongue was so soft and wet that it didn't matter.

When she started to whimper again, I looked down and realized I'd been so vigorous that I'd been slamming into the soft undersides of her tits. Bruises were beginning to blossom. I felt bad about harming such a magnificent example of female flesh, so I decided to change positions.

"Anna, let of your tits. I'm going to lick your pussy while you suck my cock." I watched her face change again, her mouth dropping open in shock. I LOVED seeing the reactions on her face when I announced my next plan. I rubbed some of my juices from her cleavage onto her nipples before turning over. I gave her an experimental lick. She was wet, and still very tasty.

I shifted position, lowering myself back into her mouth and making sure not to hurt her with my weight before burying my mouth and attention where it belonged.

I pressed a thumb over her swollen clit. The slight pressure caused it to throb under my digit as I pushed my tongue into her wet, virginal pussy. She bucked up involuntarily, and my tongue was eased further into her delightful passage.

Her tongue, at that minute wrapped around the head of my cock, froze in shock. I wiggled my hips to remind her to keep going, and she promptly did so. Her mouth was so warm and wet. I groaned into her, my tongue thrusting in and out, my thumb rubbing lightly across the surface of her delicate nub.

Hungry for more, I slurped her swollen clit into my mouth, holding it firmly with my lips while my tongue licked at it. Her legs clenched, her body overwhelmed by my oral attentions. I quickly plunged two fingers into her juicy center, gently stroking her lust. I felt the spasm start in her center, and spread out to her entire body as she convulsed. Even her forced orgasms were beautiful.

Her moans shuddered through me, from my sensitive cock head up. I felt my balls tighten as her lips and tongue worked me to a ferver. I exploded into her mouth, pumping her face happily as my fluids filled it. It was an unexpected pleasure to feel her swallow my juices around my still-semi-erection. Reluctantly, I pulled out.

"Anna's" pussy was still seeping her wonderful fluids. "Have you had anyone lick your pussy before tonight?" "N-n-no, never!"

I gave a short laugh at her tone. "Get used to it. I'm going to eat you until my mouth hurts and then some." I was ready for the next round of fun, and I repositioned her while I talked, thrilling from the expressions that played across her face throughout.

"You're going to learn things tonight. It'll be better if you surrender yourself to me now, because I do control you. Your pussy is really wet, Anna. I know I made you come. And that's going to happen a lot more too. We won't be leaving this room until you satisfy me. And you'll have to go extra far to do that if you don't want me to wear your virginity on my cock for the rest of my life."

When I was finished, Natalie's upper body was propped up by her pillows, her flexible legs forming an open diamond, knees flat on the bed, the soles of her feet touching each other. I sat on the foot of the bed, eager to watch the coming show.

"Play with your melons, Anna," I instructed. When she hesitated - "This is how it's done."

I leaned forward and hefted one, thumbing her responsive pink nipple.

"I'll do it!" She cried out softly.

I slowly stroked my cock as I watched my live-and-in-person-Natalie-Masturbating-Show.

Natalie squeezed her full perky tits, running her hands over them again and again.

"More," I ordered, "play with those sweet nipples of yours." She dutifully began to twist and fondle the erect tips, and I watched the flow of juices from between her legs increased.

"Play with your clit."

Natalie's finger slipped through her fluids for a moment before she stopped. "It hurts. It's really sensitive."

"Put your fingers in yourself. Do it like you're alone."

"I....don't do that when I'm alone."

"Oh, for fuck's sake! Go back to playing with the melons, Anna."

Leaning towards her again, I slipped a finger into her tight shaft, seeking her g-spot. When I added another finger, the volume of the whimpers and moans she was trying to stifle increased. After checking the line of sight for the webcamera, I slowly worked the ridged area inside her. "When you come, keep playing with your titties," I directed her. Despite her best efforts (again) to fight it, I pulled this climax from her as well.

I licked my fingers, delighted by her taste. I wanted to drink from the source. I laid on my stomach, her ankles beneath my chest and pushed my tongue into the folds of her flesh. I ignored the tension I felt in her body until suddenly, she was trying to push me away. "No, stop, please! Please stop!"

I grabbed her by the throat and pushed her back into the bed, scattering pillows everywhere. Holding her just hard enough to show I could hurt her if I wanted to, I spoke calmly. "You're a stupid, ungrateful bitch. Most females in your situation would be crying because they were tied to the furniture while the guy fucked their dry pussy. Or because they were bleeding from the ass. You're crying, fighting me, and for what? Because I'm licking your pussy?" I shook her a little make sure she was listening. "Get up!"

I hauled her off the bed as she feebly tried to regain her balance. I pulled her into my lap, my cock sticking straight up between her legs when I was done. I gripped the back of her neck with one hand, using the other to spread open her lips and wedge my cock right up against her juicy wet outsides. She whimpered and I shook her again. "Take one hand," I breathed into her ear, "and wrap it around the part of my cock that's sticking up between your legs. Just like that....keep rubbing it." I directed her other hand to scoop the juices out of her hole and rub them on my excited member as well.

I wrapped my hands around her tits, pressing on side of my face into her back, my hips moving up and down and grinding my erection against her pussy as she rubbed me off. I intentionally shot my load all over her chest, bending her over at the crucial moment to make sure it landed where I wanted it to.

"I'm going to do everything I want to you, and you'd be smart to just go along with it so you don't get hurt."

She was still crying but silently, at least, and seemed docile again.

I untied her ankles from the bed.

"We're going to go take a shower now, Anna."

As we waited for the water to get warm enough, I sat on the edge of the tub, my legs open to accommodate Natalie's head between them. She was kneeling on the fluffy white bath rug, my cock deep in her face. I'd wrapped one of her small, soft hands around my balls, ordering her to rub them as she sucked me off. Natalie had learned this new skill of blow jobs very well, her tongue causing multiple contractions in my sensitive areas as she ran it over them. When I was close, I had her hold her melons up for me, as targets. I made the bullseye on each - her pretty pink nipples - and then generously gave her a pearl necklace as well. Yet another scene I looked forward to rewatching later.

In the shower, I lathered up my hands and spread the soapy bubbles all over her delicious, perfect body. She shook beneath my touch, and more so when I told her to spread her legs. Carefully, I spread the lather around her nether orifices, taking extra care to be gentle. I detached the shower head to rinse her. I told Natalie to open her butt cheeks so I could rinse, and I could feel the humiliation from her when she did. It was a great view, and it inspired me to try yet another position of licking her box. After finishing the rinse, I turned off the water.

"Anna, get on all fours on the tub floor. Put your ass in the air, and your head on your arms. Knees apart."

She obeyed me slowly, still shaking as she lowered herself to the floor. She looked unbelievably hot like that, and I pounced on her quickly, dropping to all fours myself before nudging my mouth into her soft, smooth pussy. She tasted even purer now, almost like water. I licked all around her pretty pussy, making sure to press her clit in with the tip of my tongue while I reached around to fondle her wonderful tits. I heard her whimper, ever so softly.

I had never licked a woman's asshole before, but here in the shower with a very recent cleansing, I felt no hesitation. I released her tits, pausing only to slightly tweak her nipples. I spread open her soft, rounded ass cheeks, exposing her tight little rosebud. I admired it briefly before leaning in to lap at it. Keeping one arm wrapped around her waist to hold her in place, my other hand worked its way around her pussy, tapping on her clit for a while and slid two fingers into her sheath. I fingered her vigorously while I licked her tight little asshole. She came hard, moaning and crying out as my fingers worked her insides. I pulled them out with a pop, and she collapsed to the tub floor, whimpering.

I considered her for a while as she lay on the floor, and somehow found myself playing with those gorgeous tits of hers again. My cock wanted another go at her mouth, so I arranged us - me, lying on my back, her with her face between my legs. I reached to her pussy, taking some of her juices and rubbing them on my cock. Then, I told her to lick my balls while stroking my cock. What a fantastic idea. I'd never been able to get a girl to just lick my balls for as long as I wanted. They'd usually do a few cursory licks and then go stop. But Natalie did exactly as told - thoroughly licking my sensitive testes while her small, soft hand went up and down my hard, thick cock. I sat up so I could squeeze her melons and get a better view of her ministrations. Before I could believe it, I was ready to cum again. I put my cock back into her mouth and pumped vigorously, holding her head over me as I exploded into her mouth and throat. "Good girl," I said, stroking her hair as I recovered.

I wrapped her in a towel before rinsing down the tub again, adding a bit of bleach just in case. I was confident that she wouldn't go the police, but I wasn't going to take any chances.

"We're almost done," I told her in soothing tones as I guided her back to the bed. I tied her wrists back to the bed before she realized it, and she started to cry again. I shushed her as I ran my hands over her slender curves. It was getting late, and I'd given myself a time limit. However, I couldn't resist taking another session before I ended this wonderful evening. "I'm going to leave soon, and you'll still be a virgin. You're so close, so don't fuck up now. You understand?" "Yes," she whispered. "Good, you're a very good girl, Anna. Spread your legs open now."

She opened her legs, pretty quickly considering that she really didn't want to, and I moved forward, throwing her legs over my shoulder and pulling her hips up in the air, closer to my face. "You're going to remember the way I ate your pussy for the rest of your life," I told her before I pressed my lips to her slit. She inhaled sharply as I mercilessly attacked her clit, using my fingers to expose it completely and covering as much of it as I could with my tongue with every swipe and lick. She came quickly, but I wasn't satisfied. I stole two more climaxes from her before I tore my mouth away from her sweet, innocent hole. As she lay there, panting, I moved up over her body, my cock again raging for release. I pushed myself into her mouth.

I swiftly pumped yet another load into her mouth, not aiming for her throat this time. I wanted her to taste me, to leave the print of my fluid on her taste buds, before it slid into her stomach.

I used her t-shirt to wipe my cock before stuffing it into my pocket and quickly dressing. I quietly opened her bedroom door. "If the police come looking for me, I'm coming back for your pussy and your asshole. Got it, Anna?" "I won't say anything. Please...."

Satisfied, I removed her wrist restraints. By the time she got herself free, her attacker would be gone. I exited through the front door, quickly cutting through our backyard and into the basement through the back door. The tv was still on, very loudly. I wasn't sure Natalie would do next, but I wanted to be prepared. I arranged myself on the couch like I'd fallen asleep.

About ten minutes later, I heard her walking around on the first floor. Then I heard her call my name. "Ryan?" She sounded so different. She came down the basement stairs. "Ryan,"she called loudly. I pretended to be asleep until she was standing over me. "Ryan," she sniffled, "please wake up."

"What? What's going on?" I replied groggily, as she shook me.

"Someone.....there was someone in the house,"she cried.

I sat up at that. "What? Are mom and dad back?"

"No. It was a guy. He came into my room...."

I finally looked at her. She had pulled on a robe, and her face was streaked with tears.

"What? Someone broke in?"

"Yes. He.... I can't....."

"I'm calling the police," I said, standing up and heading for the phone.

"No!! I can't. He'll come back."

"Natalie, what happened? Did he hurt you?" She looked very confused at that question.

"I...don't know. He....I don't know." She gathered herself and then looked at me. "I want to call the police. But I'm scared. What do I do?"

"Why are you scared? Tell me happened, Natalie."

"A man came into my room. He did...things to me." She started to sob.

"What....are you okay?"

".....I don't know. I....I don't really think I can talk about it."

"But the police will need to know. They're going to have to ask us a lot of questions. And since I was asleep, I don't think I'll be much help. You're the only witness, Natalie."

"You're right. I don't know what I should do."

I pretended to think it over for a bit. "Let's do a test run."

"What do you mean?"

"I think we should do a mock interview. I'll be the police officer and ask you the kinds of questions you'd have to answer, and you'll just see if you can handle it."

"....Yeah, okay. I guess we can try that."

"These kinds of interviews usually last for a while, but we don't need to do the whole 3 hours." Her eyes widened before I could continue. "I'll set the timer, and we'll just go til then, so you can get a good idea of what it would be like."

"Okay." Natalie took a deep breath. "How long are you going to set it for- Oh. You probably shouldn't tell me, right?"

"Probably not. Just to make it as real as possible."

"Okay, Ryan. I'm ready."

I'd set the timer to 45 minutes, and also turned on my voice recorder. This was too good to pass up. I figured that between my natural intelligence and all the television I'd watched in my life that I should be able to come up with the questions needed for these specific circumstances.

"Okay, Natalie. What can you tell me about what happened tonight?"

"....Well, a guy came into my room."

"Can you describe him?"

"No, I was asleep. And he blindfolded me before I woke up."

"Okay. Do you know anything else that happened while you were asleep?"

"He...when I woke up, I was naked. And he had tied me up."

"Okay. I know this is hard, but you answering these questions will help us catch him."

"Yeah."

"Good. What happened after you woke up?"

"He was touching me and doing things to me. He said that if I did what he said he wouldn't hurt me...and....that he wouldn't take my virginity."

"You said he was doing things to you. What was he doing?"

"He was licking and grabbing me... My...my breasts and then he put his mouth...between my legs."

"So your assailant licked and fondled your breasts and performed oral sex on you? How many times?"

She was having a very hard time with my line of questioning, and her eyes were filling with tears. I was fighting my erection, as we both relived our most recent joint experience.

"Many times these perpetrators have a pattern, and they will do this to many women. So the more details you can give us, that helps our chances of putting this guy in prison."

"Okay. Okay, yeah. I don't know how many times."

"Do you think it was more than three times?"

She nodded vigorously. "Yes."

"Did he seem experienced?"

"What? How do you mean?"

"Let me rephrase the question. Was the assailant able to bring you to orgasm?"

"Yeah," she mumbled.

"Thank you. Did he put his fingers into you?"

"Yes."

"In your vagina?"

She shuddered as the memory went through her. "Yes."

"In your anus?"

"No,but....He licked it," she mumbled.

"Did he put his penis in your vagina or rectum?"

"No."

"That's very fortunate. Did he force you to perform oral sex on him?

"Yes."

"How many times?"

"I don't know. Several."

"Did he make any kinds of requests while he forced you to do this?"

"He.... told me that I had to swallow, to keep him happy. And he wanted 'lots of tongue'."

She started to tear up again, so I pushed the box of Kleenex over to her.

"When he was doing these things to you, did he seem to want you to like it?"

"He told me he was going to make me orgasm by going down on me until his mouth hurt, or something like that."