The Lieutenant's Wife

Story Info
Military wife shares her body with others.
6.7k words
4.35
115.9k
70

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband had been addicted to Korean spas since he was assigned as a young lieutenant at Yongsong prior to my joining him in country. I was just a young woman at twenty years of age and not worldly. After I arrived and got settled in our apartment, the first thing he wanted to do was drag me to a spa. I didn't really want to go. I was really disappointed when he told me that my birthday present was a day at the spa. I felt like he really got a present for himself, after hearing all about the young gals who gave him blowjobs or handjobs during his massages. I really didn't want some strange woman rubbing my privates. The day after my birthday he took me to the Korean spa on the base. The place was nicer than I thought it would be. There was cheerful lighting and despite the narrow hallways it seemed like a nice homey place. It smelled wonderful like mint and jasmine. Most of the rooms were segregated by gender. The staff whisked you from room to room doing all kinds of things, wrapping you in leaves, soaking you in mud, putting hot stones on your back; I was having a blast.

My masseuse asked me to soak in a small sauna. There I was getting all sweaty when my attendant turned to me and asked, "Would pretty lady like her boji waxed?"

I had no idea what she meant, and she must have recognized my dilemma when she pointed to my neatly trimmed bush and said, "No hair, make real smooth".

I had never been waxed up to that time, so I said why not. There was a switch next to the door that was used to call another attendant. My masseuse flicked it. After a few moments a rosy cheeked girl came to assist us. Most of these places employed local Korean women, so I could see that she was nervous to talk to me, likely assuming I only spoke English. She turned to my masseuse and after a brief exchange in Korean I was following her out of the room. The attendant didn't bother to try not to snicker. It must have been funny for her to see me try to fit my large breasts and round ass into the little made for skinny Korean girls towel I was provided. After I was somewhat decent I was led down the long narrow hallway to a new room. The attendant told me very slowly and very loudly to wait here. The room was very small and only had a massage table and various beauty supplies and scented lotions. I clung to my towel and hopped on the table. I was thinking about my husband in another room getting his cock massaged by a young Korean girl, when the door opened and I was surprised to see a man standing before me.

He was handsome, very strong angular features. He stood about 5'9", the few grey hairs he had showed despite youthful looks he might be in his early 40s. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Are you feeling comfortable?" he asked me in broken English.

I nodded my head. I could feel all the blood in my cheeks and I knew I must be blushing. I could feel his eyes on my body as he asked, "What type of wax do you want?"

I shyly pointed at my crotch, which was covered by the towel. It wasn't that being nude was embarrassing, it was I was nude in front of a stranger in a strange foreign country.

"No need to be shy," he said, "Lie on your back please."

I awkwardly maneuvered myself and my too small towel into the position he desired. It was by some miracle that I didn't expose myself.

"Let's get started," he said as he abruptly yanked my towel to my navel leaving my goodies out in the open. "How old are you? He asked, as he powdered me like a infant.

"Twenty", I said, "my birthday was yesterday."

"Happy birthday!" He said, as he used a wide Popsicle stick to smear hot wax on my pubic mound.

"Thanks!"

"Did you get what you wanted?" He said, as he put a strip of cloth on the patch.

I was about to answer, when with no warning at all, he sadistically yanked that cloth with all the power he had. I don't know if it was the shock of the experience or the pain, but all I could remember next was the smell of a strong scent. Something like tiger balm and Indian food. I jolted back in to consciousness and I was still lying on my back.

"This blonde lady's first time? It all over now!"

I didn't answer him and swung my legs over and onto the floor to inspect his handy work. I was clean as a whistle and bare as the day I was born.

"Would you like massage now?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes and got back on the table.

"Lay on stomach please."

His hands wandered down my back working various muscles, most of which were only tense because of the abuse my happy patch had previously endured. His hands moved from the small of my back to my hips and curiously over my round behind and the back of my thighs. I had never had a massage before, so I thought nothing of it until he raised my towel giving him a full view of my ass. He slowly massaged my thighs. Color rushed to my face, I was completely embarrassed by how aroused I was by this stranger touching me. His hands were rubbing my bare hips and my pussy was pulsating with want. I knew I shouldn't be allowing this man, who was most likely old enough to be my father, carry on the way he was. Of course I could see why he couldn't help it. He said most of the women he saw were older, then here I come, fresh and barely legal with my blonde hair, huge breasts and round ass. Why not let the poor guy cop a feel, it wasn't like I wasn't enjoying myself, and my husband was probably getting sucked off by now by some young Asian girl.

"Would lady turn over now?" He asked. I complied silently.

He was a muscular man, and his khakis weren't doing to good a job of hiding his arousal. He began to work the front of my thighs under my towel; my skin tingled with his touch. The terrycloth was torture against my aroused nipples. His hands ventured to my inner thighs and began inching closer and closer to my labia. The closer he got, the more excited I became. To my disappointment, he withdrew his hands from under my towel and began to massage my lower legs. After working on my feet and toes, he began the long journey back to the trunk of my body.

"You very pretty down there," He said, breaking the long silence we shared.

I didn't know what to say, but I found myself saying, "Thanks!"

I tried not to look at his obvious erection and turned my head to the Korean paintings on the wall. I knew he must be enjoying how red my face had become. His strong hands were at the top of my thighs and I tried to hold in a gasp of shock as his finger lightly ran up my wet pussy lips. My whole body reacted as if his finger was made of lightening. He laughed and brought his finger to his mouth.

"Taste good too!" He cooed. "First time taste American GI's woman."

This was when I was supposed to be a responsible person and scream bloody murder, but I was 20 and in a foreign country and very naïve. Not to mention what was the use of saying 'No' at this point, my body was screaming 'Yes' louder than my mouth ever could. I said nothing and he took the silence as consent and returned his hand to my pussy. He slowly and gently rubbed his fingers along my lips and clit and my hips instinctively moved with his rhythm. I tried to keep quiet. For all I knew, these walls were paper thin. I must have been doing a lousy job because I found his hand covering my mouth as his other hand diddled me. He removed it and made the universal "shh" gesture. I smiled shyly. He switched his hands, letting me taste myself. He seemed pretty pleased with the image. He withdrew his hand from me and motioned for me to swing my body to the side of the table. I obediently did as told, still holding my towel in place. He seemed amused by my shyness.

He placed his hand on mine and slowly moved it to the side of my body along with the towel. My bare breasts finally exposed to him. He raised an appreciative eye brow.

"Never see any as big as yours!"

"I hear that a lot," I said shyly.

He took my breast in hand softly cupping them and began to kiss on suck my already taunt nipples. I was pretty glad he wasn't making the usual asinine pillow talk, saying something about me tasting like fish, or saying how my dark tanned skin against his pale skin was arousing. He was putting his lips to much better use. He began to kiss the valley of my breasts and chest. I giggled as his kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear.

"What's your name?" he whispered.

"Donna," I purred back.

He continued to kiss and tease my neck, which drove me wild. I wrapped my long legs around him and rested my arms on his shoulder. I could feel his hardness up against my clit. His mouth almost devoured my nipples. As he kissed them, I ran my fingers through his thick silky hair. He pulled away from his nibbling so his lips could return to my full breasts. He gently guided one of my hands to his cock. He was massively bigger than my husband. I started to have second thoughts. What I was doing was crazy. At any moment someone could walk through that door. Hell my husband could walk through that door. I was engaging in total insanity.

"You're pretty big!" Every place on my body his mouth touched burned like it was on fire. His lips crept down my body as I rested my elbows on the table my legs still in the air.

"You're so cute here," He said.

Before I could return the compliment, he buried his face in my crotch, breathing in my scent as he flicked his tongue over my opening. I bit my lip in an effort to stop my moans. I never felt so sensitive and responsive to oral. Perhaps this is what everyone was going on about with waxing. My thighs had his head in a soft but powerful grip as his powerful hands gripped my hips, which undulated helping his tongue massage my wet pussy. I couldn't even make a sound. I don't even think I was breathing. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. My back arched, and all my blood rushed to the top of my skin. I cupped my own breasts as pleasure hit my body in waves, making my every limb pulsate. I had never actually cum like this before. This was a whole new reality that I'd never experienced. When my body stopped shaking I stared up at the ceiling confused and amazed. He began to kiss his way up from my pussy, past my tummy stopping to pay respect to each breast before he found my neck again.

I couldn't believe the words that came from his lips. "Can you do something for me?"

To answer him, I clumsily lifted myself to face him and began fumbling with his belt. After a small battle with the buckle, I unzipped his trousers and eagerly relieved him from his pants. My eyes widened in anticipation. He was indeed a very big boy. I couldn't wait to sample him. I hopped off the table leaving my towel behind. Before I could kneel, he bent down and placed his lips on my forehead. He was a lot taller than I first thought. I guess because I had on no shoes and he did. I was intoxicated by his sharp and sophisticated cologne.

"Can you swallow all in?" he whispered in my ear.

This was something I always liked to hear, obviously not because of it's romantic undertones , but I loved to hear the gasp of shock when I actually complete the task. I knelt before him and took him in my hands. It was really thick and warm. He was uncut and glorious. It was a treat to hear him moan softly as I wet his cock by licking and kissing his head and shaft. As I worked his shaft with my left hand and caressed him with my right, I looked up at his pleasured expression. I slowly took him into my mouth, widening the back of my throat and letting him slide into me until my nose was resting on his belly. I couldn't see his face but I'm sure it was priceless. I ravished him in my usual energetic and enthusiastic fashion, loving his cock throbbing and pulsating in my throat.

"Slow down, I don't want to cum!"

I didn't want that, at this point I was crazed with arousal. I wanted him to take me, pain or no pain. I obliged him and slowly worked his cock with my hands as I flicked, kissed and sucked his head. I never had a man of his girth up to that time. The thought of him inside me scared me but excited me more. The more excited I became, the more I ravished his cock. He pulled away and took my breasts in his hands, I guessed at what he wanted and leaned into his erection. It was amusing to see the head of his cock disappear and reappear between my cleavage with every thrust.

"You like my cock?"

For an answer, I sucked it into my mouth and felt him throb.

"Turn around and show me your boji," he commanded.

I gave his cock one last kiss before I bent over the table. He gave my ass a playful pat as I spread my legs a little wider to give him a good view. He spread my glistening wet lips with his thumbs. I wondered if he was admiring me or his own handy work. He let go and I could hear his pants fall to the floor. The signature sound of a condom being opened. After he put it on, he began to rub his stiff cock on my wet pussy. I was nervous but wanted him inside me. Gently he pushed himself inside me. My body tensed as my vagina tried to accept him. His girth felt like he was pushing my limits. I had never felt so full, it hurt, but in the best possible way.

"GI wife fucking tight, " he growled lustfully, "Can you take all in?"

THE REST IN!, I thought , before I could convey my alarm, he was attempting to thrust himself inside me. I let out a pathetic whelp of discomfort.

"Too much?," He asked, with his face buried in my soft dark tresses, " Hop on table."

He withdrew from me so I could honor his request as he guided my body into the desired position. I faced him with my legs wrapped around him again. I felt extremely shy as he looked into my eyes. I hid myself in his chest. I ran my fingers through his salt and pepper hair. He melted into me slowly, moving in rhythm with each other. My back arched in pleasure and I found myself on my back with my legs against his body. I could tell he loved my tight young pussy gripping his cock. I was almost at the height of arousal as he pumped his throbbing member as deep as he could inside me, when he abruptly stopped to flip me over. He slammed his hard cock deep inside me. I couldn't even make a rational thought let alone a sound. He grabbed my towel with was still underneath me by both ends making it taunt against my underside forcing all of him inside me. He did this with such force that it raised my entire body with each thrust, making a satisfying "slap". He grunted with pleasure and effort, I could feel the sweat from his brow falling on my back.

"You like fucked hard," He said, between grunts.

I could tell he was saying this more for himself than actually inquiring about my likes and wants, so I let my moans answer. I could feel another orgasm building up and his tempo quickened. I held my breasts in my hands and lay my head on the table taking his pumps and moaning with pleasure. The first wave hit and my back arched. He let go of the towel and ran his hands up my body and firmly gripped my breasts. I felt weak with pleasure and he pressed my body against his still pumping his fat cock in me. He must have been near his peak as well. I think the sensation of me cumming all over his cock did it for him. I could feel his body go rigid as his cock pumped his jism into the condom. He held me close as he rocked with his orgasm. When he let go, I floated back onto the table; spent but extremely satisfied. He withdrew slowly making sure not to spill his semen.

"I'll be right back," he said, stroking my soft hair. He adjusted himself and pulled his pants back on. He held me close to him, brushing my hair back so he could kiss my shoulder. "Don't go anywhere, okay?"

I nodded and wrapped my towel around me. He gave my ass a playful slap, before walking out the door. I waited a moment before I peeked my head into the hallway. When I saw he was nowhere to be found, I dressed and got my ass back to the sauna where my husband was. I would have run, but the experience left me so sore I was penguin walking by the time I got back to him.

"Shit, took you long enough!" he noticed my hobble and shook his head approvingly. "What the hell took you so long?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said.

As I waited for Scott to finish his soak, I reminisced about my pussy lips being bent in and then stretched out as my masseur's huge cock pumped in and out of me. He was so big that I felt like I was going to be split open, when he got my legs and put them on his shoulders so that he could pump in even deeper. I was out of control, moaning, crying, all I can remember is that I just kept moaning, "ohhh fuck me, just fuck me!" I was so out of it that I didn't even try to stop him, when I felt him slow his thrusts and the throbbing of his cock that signaled that he was about to come inside of me. I felt his finger at my asshole, it was so wet with the juices that he easily shoved a finger inside making me scream as my pussy squeezed around his massive shaft. Then with a huge shove, he fell against me as we cried out together and he shot his hot cum inside of his condom.

"Sarang Heyo!" GI's horny wife.

The rest is kind of like a dream. When my husband was ready to go, I was scared, but determined to tell him. We didn't talk again, but that night as we lay in bed, he turned and told me that he was sorry about getting a handjob at the spa while I sat in another room being massaged by a woman. That he had just overreacted to the masseuse's warm hands and sensual touch. I told him, "I have something to tell you too!" I confessed to my husband about what I had done. He was not surprised saying that I was very attractive and he expected me to get hit on by everyone. He just didn't think I would do everything I did the first time around.

After my husband's tour in Korea, we were stationed at Ft. Hood Texas. I got a job as a waitress at the NCO Club on base. My server outfit was a mini skirt and a button front blouse and high heels. I soon learned that the more I showed, the bigger the tips. The club wasn't too rowdy, but the men were free with their hands. I can't count the number of times I carried a heavy tray to a table of enlisted men and while serving the drinks, I felt a hand slowly feeling up my thigh. Eventually I took this as normal procedure and never complained since my tips were higher than the other girls. When I knew I'd be working all night till closing, I always took off my panties. I saw a great many surprised looks as I felt myself being finger fucked. Actually, I enjoyed it too much to complain and I added to the excitement by sitting at the serving bar and watching their eyes as I adjusted my thigh high stockings. I always made sure I adjusted all the way to the top and they all got a look at my thighs, some even luckier when my shaved pussy was 'accidently' displayed.

I was told many times that I had beautiful legs and I never tired of showing them off. My tits are huge, not just average and my nipples stood erect at the slightest touch. I never wore a bra, just the thin shirt, and my nipples could be seen from one end of the bar to the other. There were a few times when I was serving a group of GI's and I knew my buttons were very low. If I was horny enough, I managed to reach over with some drinks and 'accidently' let one of my tits fall out of my shirt. I really enjoyed it when one of the guys would playfully pinch my nipple. When this happened, I'd nonchalantly tuck my tit back into my shirt, but by that time, I was already being finger fucked. Those happy nights produced enormous tips. At times, the manager would ask me to tend bar during the daytime. This time I'd wear panties, since I was constantly bending over the beer cooler to re-stock the bar. I never wondered why the favorite seats were at the bar where the men could watch me bend over.

My husband would sneak in during his days off and was usually sitting at the bar, near the opening where I had to pass through. Each time I passed him I would play with his cock, never ceasing to give him an enormous hard on. Of course, he did the same to me, knowing he was getting me hornier. Most times, the club was slow during the day and we soon played with each other behind the bar. When the club was empty, he was assured of a blow job or a fuck right at the bar. I fucked him standing or while sitting on a bar stool or sucked his cock, whichever he preferred. We almost got caught one time when I had just finished sucking him and still had a mouthful of cum when we saw the rear door open and the manager walked in. He must have been distracted by something outside, so I hurriedly swallowed the cum and wiped my mouth on a clean bar rag.

12