The Life and CFNM Times of Herbert Smith Ch. 04

Story Info
A Halloween party to remember.
14.6k words
4.59
58.8k
19
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
570 Followers

It takes a lot of work to throw a CFNM party. Don't let anyone kid you. Herbert found this out for himself only weeks before when Constance began making preparations for the Halloween party. The ever-vivacious hostess spared no expense to ensure that her extravaganza would be one that people would remember for a long time to come. And in pursuit of this goal she utilized all the resources at her disposal—including, much to their dismay—the combined energies of Fiona, Lillian, and Amy. The girls were not too happy at being enlisted to help with menial tasks around the house, which were primarily relegated to Herbert and his two brothers. But the party was a special occasion, and Constance needed everyone to help her make it a success.

Herbert had been anticipating this party with barely concealed enthusiasm. For weeks now his teacher Iris Fields had made it a point to pay frequent visits to his house, offering to help Constance with preparing the guest list. Sometimes his teacher would bring along a friend or two to meet Constance, who would then provide them with particulars of the Sisterhood in the hopes that they might join the powerful organization. Herbert was invariably called upon to display his prodigious penis to the women, and found great pleasure in being admired by them, to the point that he would often be compelled to masturbate himself in front of them until he reached one of his spectacular orgasms.

As the day of the party approached, he found himself sitting nude at the kitchen table looking over the guest list. He was amazed to learn from Constance that several bona fide movie stars were going to be in attendance: Terry Hatcher, Drew Barrymore, Nicole Kidman...and many lesser known celebrities who were not yet a part of Hollywood's stellar firmament. Next to some of the women's names was a numeral set off in parentheses—indicating the number of accompanying guests. And on another sheet of paper was a list of a dozen or so men's names—including his own and his two brothers, whom Constance had decided would participate. Amy had told him that all these men had been chosen for their subservience, and more importantly, their ability to produce cumshots of gigantic proportions.

"But what is it about these big loads that turns you girls on so much?" he had asked her at the time.

Amy couldn't help but chuckle. "They're fun to watch, Herbert. You know...big balls heaving up and down, the guy's face all screwed up and funny-looking...and then, ka-pow!—this fucking huge explosion of spunk spurting like twelve feet in the air. It's very entertaining."

Herbert had to admit that seeing guys cum like that was an impressive sight. "Do you think there's going to be many people our own age coming to the party?"

"Yes, from what mom told me. Look at the list. This woman has got her three daughters with her and this one has twins."

"Great," he replied, staring down at the paper. "So I don't have to spend the night entertaining middle-aged women."

"Oh, come on, Herbert...you love jerking off for the older ladies."

"Yeah, but sometimes I like talking to girls my own age, too."

"Well, it seems you'll have plenty of opportunity to do that tonight—just be prepared."

He wondered what she meant by "prepared". But before he could ask her, Constance called her away, and he was left there pondering what he had to be "prepared" for.

Constance had hired a catering service to supply the food and drinks, while she and her daughters festooned the entire party area with Halloween decorations. By 3:00 p.m. the caterers had come and gone, leaving the living room looking more like a banquet hall than anything else. Most of it was finger food, so that the guests could fend for themselves. Since the party was essentially a "Sisterhood" party, there was no possible way the caterers themselves could be asked to stay; the extremely prurient nature of the event would strictly preclude it.

There was no shortage of alcohol. Constance knew from experience that many Hollywood luminaries liked to drink, and she did not want to be caught short. She herself drank very little, having little appreciation for the taste of hard liquor and even less tolerance for the mind-numbing effects it produced as a result of overindulgence. But behind her apparent dislike for drink lay an even more pertinent reason for eschewing the habit: her dread of losing control.

Like most women of the Sisterhood, she believed that the domination of males was best achieved with a clear and focused mind. This was not to say that the Sisters did not indulge themselves in sensory pleasures of various kinds from time to time, but for the most part, they practiced a comprehensive form of self-discipline that kept them mostly on the straight and narrow, even if the practice of their particular fetishes might intimate otherwise. For her, the idea of being "drunk" was abhorrent because this would mean that she had lost her self-control—something no respectable Sister could endure.

The guests began to arrive around 6:00 p.m. There was no shortage of space to park on the vast grounds of the Smith estate and soon the entire first floor, including the front and rear of the house, were swarming with people. Herbert had purposely stood at his bedroom window on the second floor looking down upon the sudden influx of women as they crossed from the designated parking area across the immense circular driveway toward the front door. He heard a cacophony of laughter waft upwards as they approached the front door, and noticed that almost all of them were dressed up in some sort of Halloween costume. He wondered if the men who had been hired to perform—including himself—would be up to the task of entertaining these demanding Sisterhood women.

Within the hour the entire house was alive with partygoers. Herbert, his brothers William and Frederick, and twelve other men who had been hired to perform, now began to make their way through the crowd carrying drinks on serving trays—all of them completely naked. The men had arrived an hour before the party had begun and had been briefed by Constance as to what was expected of them. They were all invariably tall, well-built, and handsome. He noticed that there were several black men amongst them who were quite well endowed, their flaccid penises a potent indication of how they might appear once fully erect. Amy had told him that many of these men were professional strippers and that she and her sisters had known a few of them by name, having seen them perform live at nightclubs in Atlantic City. He felt comfortable around these men, not only because their penises rivaled his own in size and girth, but because they, like him, truly enjoyed pleasing women. Their affable, pliant natures were immensely conducive to the general mood of joviality and fun, and this pleasant atmosphere made a distinctly favorable impression upon the guests.

The celebrities began to arrive not long after 6:00 p.m. Drew Barrymore was first to show up, along with her eighteen-year-old niece, Elise, in hand. Drew looked beautiful as usual and was dressed as a 1920's flapper girl, her green gown accentuating her voluptuous figure. Elise was dressed exactly like her aunt except that her outfit was a flamboyant yellow. Herbert noticed that she looked a lot like her famous aunt, her blonde hair adorned with ringlets under the little flapper hat, her bright, blue-gray eyes focusing intently on the people moving around her, especially the naked waiters.

Moments after Drew's arrival, Nicole Kidman appeared, radiantly outfitted as the Disney character Esmeralda. Her gypsy costume was a gaudy affair consisting mostly of bold crimsons and muted greens. Her cousin, Sunday, who had just celebrated her twentieth birthday, was dressed as Cinderella. The girl did not seem in the least bit intimidated by the people swarming around her world-renowned cousin. She smiled and laughed as easily as her Nicole did, and Herbert began to see how normal everyone seemed to behave, despite the nakedness all around them.

Teri Hatcher, who had arrived soon after Nicole with her eighteen-year-old niece Emerson Rose, was the first person he served. The stunning actress was overflowing with vivacity and Herbert was immediately drawn to her sunny personality. Emerson was a very pretty girl with brown hair and a likeable personality, and Herbert saw that she was just as gregarious as Teri. Neither Teri nor Emerson Rose took any obvious notice of Herbert's nakedness, and this made him feel less uncomfortable in the midst of so many females.

Herbert knew there were going to be over two hundred guests attending the party, but it seemed to him as though there were many more than had been invited. Constance had warned him that this could indeed be the case, as many people only gave a crude estimate of how many additional guests might attend. But he was happy to see that there were many more females around his own age than there were older women, accounting for perhaps about one-third of the total number of attendees.

"Hey, bro!" William said, tapping his younger brother from behind on the shoulder. "Checking out all the young fillies I see?"

Herbert cast his eyes around the room, seeking every young face he could find. "Of course. Strange how they don't seem to be bothered by our nakedness."

"Well, Amy told us some of them were veterans."

Herbert laughed. "Veterans? Of what?"

"You know, seeing guys' nude. Hey, if they have no problem with our bits hanging out, I don't."

"I think Amy meant something a bit more kinky."

"Oh," William mused. "You mean like the family sex thing."

"Like the games Cecilia and her mother play with her dad."

"Exactly."

Just then a pretty blonde girl and her twin sister, both of whom looked to be in their early twenties, and who were wearing pink ballerina costumes, approached Herbert.

"Can we have some wine?" one of them asked.

"Sure you can," Herbert replied, as he handed both of them a glass from his tray.

"Thank you," the cute, elfin creature replied as she and her sister happily waltzed their way back into the crowd.

"They didn't look at our cocks," William observed wryly. "Not once."

"I know. It's like 'been there, done that'."

"Well, don't get too complacent bro. I have a feeling things are going to change pretty quickly around here. I'll catch you later."

William left to attend to another young woman who stood before him with her glass waiting to be filled. And then Herbert saw his teacher, Iris Fields, accompanied by her mother Jean, approach him from the left, holding a glass of vodka in her hands.

"Herbert!" she said gaily. "There you are! You look so handsome in your Halloween costume!"

She laughed at her own joke and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"And you look great in yours," he said jokingly in return, since she was dressed not in a costume, but in a tight-fitting black dress and high heels.

"I left my witch hat at home this time," she confessed. "But that doesn't mean that I might not cast a spell upon you anyway!"

"I've been under your spell for a long time, Iris," he admitted, admiring her surreal beauty. "You didn't need magic to win me over."

The red-haired beauty laughed and rested her hand on his shoulder. "This is my mother, Jean."

"Hi, Ms. Fields," Herbert said, offering his hand. It was no secret where the younger woman derived her beauty.

"Hello, Herbert," she replied, shaking his hand. "I hear the show is going to be amazing tonight. Are you up for it?"

Herbert chuckled to himself, knowing that he was always "up for it" where women were concerned.

"I guess so," he replied. "But this is the first time I've had to perform in front of so many women at once."

"Don't let it bother you, young man," she said, reaching for a glass from his tray. "That's the way of the Sisterhood. And this Halloween party is really being thrown for them. I'm sure you'll have no problem keeping all of us enthralled."

Without any warning the older woman reached out her hand and gave his penis a quick tug.

He drew back, the drinks on his tray rattling as he did so.

"Don't mind my mother, Herbert," Iris said, apologizing. "She just wants to see what you're made of."

"Fine stuff, I'm sure," Jean replied, giving Herbert a gentle pat on his cheek.

"Come on, you crazy lady," Iris said, ushering her mother into the crowd. "We'll catch you later, Herbert."

Constance proved herself to be a most gracious and entertaining host, especially to the younger girls. After she had greeted all of her guests, both famous and not so famous, she indulged the girls in games of all sorts—bobbing for apples, musical chairs, blind man's bluff—and many other similar games to keep their restless minds occupied while giving their more adult counterparts time to spend catching up on current events. Fiona, Lillian, and Amy assisted Constance in keeping the girls involved, allowing their mother some time to mingle with her peers.

Once the novelty of the games had worn off, Constance made a little speech to the crowd.

"Ladies," she began. "It is my pleasure to welcome all of you to our Sisterhood Halloween party. And I put the emphasis on Halloween because this party is being held in honor of all our lovely young ladies. Yes, my dears—this is your party! In a half hour our handsome men are going to entertain us and I assure you that this place is going to explode with excitement."

"I'd rather see it explode with sperm!" Nicole shouted back.

The younger women who heard her remark reacted with glee, clapping their hands and cheering wildly. Herbert felt a distinct twinge in his penis in response to the star's lascivious comment, and had to fight the urge to touch his genital area.

"You are very naughty girls!" Constance laughed. "But Nicole is right. Lots of semen is coming your way tonight ladies!"

There was another outburst of applause but this time the older women added their own enthusiastic response to that of their younger counterparts.

It was around 8:30 p.m. that Constance called Herbert and the other naked men into the kitchen. This was it, he thought. Now the real entertainment is going to begin!

"There will be no more serving tonight," the congenial hostess said, addressing the men. "The guests can fend for themselves from now on. So put down your trays and do what you do best. I will be watching all of you."

With these assurances Herbert and the other naked men departed to various areas in and around the house. On the back patio three strippers had begun dancing in front of a small crowd. Since they already had no clothes on, the men covered their cocks in whipped cream and invited the women to give them blowjobs. It wasn't long before a tall, athletic blonde wrapped her hand around one of the men's cocks and started sucking, her nineteen-year-old daughter watching with fascination.

"He's so big, mom," the girl said, admiring her mother's ability to take so much of the hard meat into her mouth.

"Mommy likes them big, Gina," the mother replied as she removed the tip of the man's prick from her mouth momentarily.

"Grace loves the taste of sperm," a woman standing close by said to the stripper. "You're a lucky man."

"I am indeed, mistress," the stripper replied as his eyes traveled back and forth from mother to daughter.

"How big is your prick?"

"I am exactly ten inches," he replied breathing heavily.

"So, Grace," the woman said as the mother once again forced the huge shaft to disappear into her mouth. "You always have to be the first, don't you?"

The mother sucked on the hard cock for a few seconds and then came up for air. "That's right, Toni. Why don't you find your own cock to suck?"

"I only suck my husband's prick. Everyone else gets a handjob."

She said this is a less than complimentary way, but Grace didn't care one bit and resumed sucking the stripper's cock while Gina looked on and smiled.

"Are you going to swallow his semen this time, mom?" Gina asked.

"Yes," Grace replied between taking deep breaths. "I'm going to swallow every drop of his hot spunk."

"But I wanted to see him shoot," the girl complained.

"Don't worry, baby. You'll get to see lots of sperm flying around here tonight. I promise."

Suddenly the man was gripped by a powerful orgasm.

"I'm going to cum mistress!" he cried.

Gina suddenly became highly energized. Grabbing her mother's head in her hands, she pulled back and forth on her hair as fast as she could, her mother's lips and teeth raking over the taught and sensitive flesh now about to erupt. With her daughter watching intently, the stripper let go with a howl, sending a torrent of hot white seed into Grace's open mouth. She had to gulp fast to accommodate the onrush of sperm, her throat contracting with each plentiful swallow. Not one drop of his copious load escaped her lips.

"You are such a sperm hog!" Toni exclaimed, watching Grace lick her lips as though she had just swallowed a mouthful of fine wine. "You should have made him perform a few tricks for that blowjob."

"Leave my mother alone," Gina said to the annoying woman. "She can drink as much sperm as she wants to."

"That's enough, Gina," Grace said. "Don't talk back to your elders."

Grace emphasized the word "elders" purposely to annoy the woman, although Toni was only a year or two older than she was.

"Fine example you're setting for your kid!" Toni said hastily as she walked away into the crowd.

It seemed to Herbert that there was something going on in every part of the house. Everywhere he went he found one or two of the men the focus of attention by some small group of women, with equally small clusters of younger girls looking on, or in some cases, participating in the action.

"Herbert!" Fiona called to him. "Some of the girls are going for a pony ride! Come watch!"

There, in the center of his living room, was one of the black strippers on his hands and knees, and on his back were the two twin girls he had served earlier straddling his back. Around his neck was a dog leash held by the twin seated closest to his head.

"Giddy up, horsey!" the girls cried joyously, as the man dutifully obeyed their command, moving about the room in circles as the other women around them slapped his bare bottom. The older women laughed and joined the girls in encouraging him to neigh and rear up like a real horse would do.

"This is the way it should be my dears!" one of the women said to the twins. "Always remember that you are the mistress and the male is your servant. Ride him ladies! Ride him well!"

The crowd cheered the girls as they made the man run the gauntlet up and down the living room several times. When this little novelty wore off, a cute, twenty-year-old, brown-haired girl was ordered by her mother to remove the dog leash and to replace it with a cock ring, to which was attached a thin leather strap with which to lead him around.

Herbert watched the girl take the cock ring from her mother and, while holding the man's cock in one of her delicate hands, place the ring around his semi-erect shaft with the other. The girl did not giggle or seem perturbed in any way, which made him wonder how accustomed these girls had become to performing such rituals. Within a minute or so, the ring had been successfully applied and the girl won a round of applause from the crowd. Her mother, whose name was Annie, a robust looking woman of thirty-five with short, clipped black hair, beamed with pride.

"Go take him outside by the pool, Missy, and show him off to everybody," she said to her daughter. "Go ahead."

Missy obeyed her mother promptly, a look of exultation on her face as she tugged on the leash, forcing the man to follow.

"You're never going to see something like that on the six o'clock news!" Fiona said laughingly to Herbert.

fmcchris
fmcchris
570 Followers