The Light

Story Info
Husband thinks his wife is cheating on him.
2.1k words
3.66
96k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers

It appears that my wife bought a new comforter for our bed. It looks like red satin. Monica always loved red. It's her favorite color. I don't think she would mind if I lay on it for a while. I can barely see her in the shower with all that steam. Monica loves to take long showers.

I could hear the water being shut off and the shower door sliding open. I smiled as I saw her hand reaching around the corner to grab the towel hanging from the door. I love seeing my wife when she is all wet. I remember on our honeymoon licking the little beads of water off her skin. It made her laugh as those beads turned to little bumps of pleasure.

Monica lifted each silky long leg and carefully dried it with the towel. Her beautiful breasts were hanging down as she reached out to wipe off her lovely feet. Monica wrapped her long brown hair in the towel as she starred into the mirror. I better duck under something before she finds out, I'm here.

Yes. I can see just as well under this bed. I have a good shot of my wife's adorable little rear end from this spot. I always teased her about the way it filled out her jeans. She wasn't so pleased with the way I told her that black men loved white women that had nice round butts.

Monica's loverly long legs and her tiny little waist enhanced her shapely little butt. There were many times when I would walk into the bedroom and catch her laying naked on her tummy and climb on the bed and bit her little ass. I always told her it was my favorite part of her body.

Monica was so proud of her beautiful large breasts that her girlfriends would always accuse her of having a breast job and she resented it. They were perfectly natural! Look! What is this I'm laying on under the bed? It's one of Monica's red brassieres. Wow. I can see the little tag. It states, forty-two double D.

I can smell Monica's perfume. It's my favorite scent! The hair dryer is loud. Monica is bent over and combing out her long brown hair. Her titty's are jiggling as her arm moves as she combs out her hair.

She must have shaven her pussy! It's so smooth and lovely the way it's gleaming in that bathroom light.

I have an idea!

I carefully got out from under the bed and opened Monica's lingerie drawer and searched for the red teddy I bought her on her last birthday. I draped the tiny little garment across the open drawer and got quickly back under the bed.

I could see her applying her makeup. Yes. She's using the dark lipstick. It's the one that drives me insane! Oops. She's almost done!

I have to hide! She's walking in here now!

I can see her beautiful brown eyes. There. Monica found the open drawer open! I'm trying not to laugh as her face appears to be confused. Monica's holding the red teddy up and smiling. What's this? I see her crying! No. She stopped! Monica is wiping her eyes and trying to laugh.

Yes! Monica is holding the teddy against her beautiful figure and starring into the mirror. Good! Monica's putting it on for me!

She spins around and plays with the material around her hips. I always loved to see her wear it. Oh. God! I can see how her beautiful breasts are cradled in it's built in under wire.

Monica has a lovely smile as she stares into the mirror.

Her voice is crackling as she appears to be holding back from crying. My wife is trying to laugh as she looks into the mirror.

"I know you're here, John. I'm wearing this for you!"

Oh my God! I hope she doesn't catch me under here!

On no! Monica just sat down next to the bed! She is putting on a pair of red high heels. I can see her long little fingers buckling the tiny strap on one of the shoes.

That's strange! I don't see her engagement ring or wedding band on her finger! Maybe she took it off before she took a shower! I never knew my wife took off her rings when she showered!

I better keep myself hidden under here before she finds out I've been snooping on her. The phone is ringing and she is going out to answer it. I wonder who may be calling this late? I could hear Monica talking. She was telling the person she would see them in five minutes.

Why was Monica inviting someone to our house so late in the evening for? I was ready to take a shower and change my clothes for her. Maybe we could drink wine and light a few candles and just have a romantic evening together. Just the two of us!

I better stay hidden. She is coming back into the bedroom. She is lighting the candles for us. Maybe whoever it was on the phone was just dropping by to give her something. Maybe it was Jessica?

Bill and Jessica are our best friends. We knew them since college. They got married in double ceremony with us five years ago and only lived about a mile away.

I laughed.

Jessica and Bill are a black couple and I remember seeing the church divided with black people on one side and white on the other side.

The doorbell just rang. Monica finished lighting the candles and hurried out of the room to get the door.

"Monica! Put something on! You can't answer the door wearing just that little teddy!"

Monica ignored me!

I could hear her talking to someone. She was laughing and his voice was deep. Maybe she had a robe out there on the sofa that she put on before going to the door.

Someone was walking this way! I better hide somewhere! I'll stand in the bathroom until they leave! I better hide in the shower!

It was my best friend, Bill!

He was taking off his shirt and pants and slipping off his shoes now. He was wearing a satin pair of boxers'! They were a bright red color! That was my wife's favorite color!

Bill was peeing in the toilet. I could see the steady stream squirting into the bowl. God. He was built very hugely! I never saw him naked before! Was that thing real? How could Jessica take anything that huge inside her?

He must be eight inches long and as think as my wrist! He slipped out of the boxer's and began washing off. His testicles resembled a large sack with tennis balls inside it. He pulled the boxer's back around his waist and starred into the mirror and waked out of the bathroom.

His clothes laid piled on the bathroom floor! He didn't get dressed! What if my wife were to see him wearing only his red satin boxer's?

I could hear someone in the bedroom. I tiptoed out of the shower and peeked into the bedroom. Oh my God! Bill and my wife are sitting on the bed kissing! He has his arms around her and she is running her fingers through his hair as they kiss. It's a passionate kiss and I can see his tongue probing inside her mouth.

Monica is cheating with my best friend, Bill! Where is Jessica?! Why doesn't she know about this? I need to call her and let her know what they are doing!

I retrieved our cell phone out of Monica's purse that was sitting on the bathroom counter. I dialed the number. That was strange! I could hear a cell phone ringing in our bedroom. I must have dialed his number instead of Jessica's.

I peeked back into the bedroom and saw Bill holding his cell phone.

"Monica. That's so strange. I've had that happen a lot lately."

Bill put the phone on the night stand and continued to kiss and fondle my wife. She stood and lifted the red teddy over her head as Bill pulled off the red boxer's and lay on our bed!

I peeked again and saw Monica kneeling over Bill dangling her tits across his chest as she kissed his face. She started kissing her way down toward that huge black shaft until she took her delicate white fingers and wrapped them around its girth.

Monica began to suck it. She was lovingly sucking on that huge black cock. I got down on my knees and crawled into the bedroom. I was hoping they wouldn't hear me as I crawled near the edge of the bed.

I slowly raised my head and starred right into her face. My wife's beautiful lips were wrapped tightly around that huge head. I watched Monica lift her body enough to slid her head down its length until she had it deep into her throat. She slowly backed off, leaving a trail of her saliva around the head and licked it back off poking her tongue into the opening.

My wife was being unfaithful with my best friend! I lifted my head until I was only a few feet from her face until she stopped what she was doing and starred directly into my eyes. My eyes met hers as she froze for a few seconds. I starred at the way her lips remained stretched around his shaft then she continued to suck that big black cock.

She didn't care if I was there! It was if I was invisible! Could that be the reason she wasn't wearing her rings tonight? She didn't love me any longer!

They were moving around on the bed and I poked my head above the mattress again only to see my wife about to mount her tight pussy on that huge cock. She was straddling him and he was sucking on her tits as she reached back behind her and stroked his big cock.

Monica was moving the huge head along the slight of her wet pussy and eased herself down until he slipped inside her. Monica moaned as Bill held onto her ass and began lifting himself and easing his cock into her. Monica finally sat on his legs. I could see her delicate pussy lips stretched out like a tight rubber band.

He held her ass tight and began to bounce her on his shaft. His shaft gleamed from the wetness of my wife's pussy as he slammed it deep inside her belly. They were both moaning and whispering now as he held my wife's round ass in his black hands.

They were switching places and he was above my wife now as her legs wrapped around his big thighs. He was rocking himself around, stretching her pussy out with that big pole!

Bill was slamming into my wife with all his strength causing the mattress to sag in to center with each thrust he made into Monica. Her ass cheeks were quivering as she yelled out that she was going to cum.

Bill kept laboring as he slammed into Monica and grunted and groaned and shouted out that he was going to cum. He took a few last strokes and finally held himself deep and very tight inside my wife.

"Darling. I can feel it!"

Bill stayed above Monica for several seconds as they kissed and finally pulled out leaving Monica's pussy gaped wide open with his puddle of sperm gobbed at the entrance. He was holding her legs high in the air and inserted the big head into her pussy opening and shoved himself deep inside her.

Oh my God! He was pushing that potent sperm back inside her belly!

"He wants to make sure she becomes pregnant this time!"

I turned around and saw Jessica kneeling behind me!

"Jessica! What are we going to do? Your husband and my wife! They're lovers!"

Jessica took hold of my hand and smiled. She was beautiful. Her dark eyes seemed to have that glow to them and her smile soothed me.

"John. We have to leave now!"

"What do you mean, leave?"

"We have to go into the light!"

I looked across the room and saw the bright light shining down. It was all coming back to me. Jessica and I had run out to buy a few things for our picnic together while Bill and Monica waited for us near the pool.

It had just rained that day and a truck drove on my side of the road and when I swerved to miss it, we went over that railing.

"What about my wife and your husband, we can't leave them here?"

"They'll be fine. You'll see Monica very soon. I promise! We'll get things ready for that picnic we never had until they come!"

Jessica took my hand as we walked toward the light. I stared back and saw them looking our way and wondered if they could see us. We both turned and walked into the light together. I knew that soon we would all be together again.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers