The Lingerie Incident Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me!" she growled. "I need you to fuck me now!"

There was no denying the pleading urgency in those pale blue orbs. She pushed his hand away from her crotch and ripped the fabric to the side, exposing her pink, swollen pussy. At the same time she lifted her left leg and propped it on the rear fender, spreading her thighs and pulling him between her legs. She grabbed the ATV's handlebar with her right hand and his fleshy handlebar with her left, guiding the head of it to her waiting slit. Her pussy flexed against him, begging him to enter. With her hands on his hips Kristen pulled him slowly into her sopping wet core. Kevin let out a soft moan as she swallowed his length until his balls slapped against her ass. Her pussy was so different from her sisters; a soft, squishy wet tunnel that seemed to suck greedily at his cock, eager to take more of it. They held that position for a moment, returning to their passionate kiss before she rocked her hips, urging him continue.

"Ohh God..." she moaned as he slid out of her grip until only the head remained inside. "Your cock feels so good in me. Fuck me hard Kevin. Make me your slut." Her voice was pleading, almost whining.

"You are my slut baby." he assured her. "My nasty, pregnant, cum guzzling little whore."

She smiled at him then and he slammed his meat deep inside of her, turning the smile into a snarl of surprise and pleasure. He began to pound into her in long hard strokes; pulling his cock almost all the way out before slamming it home until his sagging nuts slapped her ass. The contrast between the intense heat of his sister-in-laws pussy and the still cool morning air only spurred him further.

"Oh yes baby...give it to me..." she moaned. "Fuck your pregnant little slut."

The intense look on her face drove Kevin wild. With each powerful stroke her large mounds bounced and wobbled inches from his face. Taking his hands off her thighs, he reached up and yanked her swimsuit top to the sides, revealing her large areole. They had darkened considerably already from the pregnancy, making them all the more alluring. Her nipples were hard and thick, begging to be sucked. He dipped his head and took one into his mouth, sucking and nibbling on the sensitive bud.

"Mmmm that's nice." she crooned. Her hand slipped down to where their bodies met; soft fingers wrapped around his cock on the next out stroke, gripping him tight. He continued to pump his dick through her fist and into her waiting pussy. The feeling was incredible; her warm hand with an iron grip leading way to the sweltering, velvety oven between her thighs.

"Ahh, that's amazing baby." he growled through clenched teeth.

After a few moments she pulled her hand away and pushed on his chest, stopping him in mid stroke.

"Hang on." She said.

Kristen stood pushed her shorts to the ground and climbed atop the four-wheeler, positioning her body with her back to the handle bars. Kevin quickly mounted the seat behind her and pulled her to him as she wrapped her legs around his midsection. Her body arched back along the sloping seat and gas tank. He grabbed his cock and rubbed the head through her gaping slit, teasing her, before slipping back inside. He pulled her closer still, until he was buried deep within her body. The pair began to rhythmically rock their hips, each meeting the others motions as their bodies ground together. Kristen's hand slipped between them and began to furiously rub her swollen clit.

"Oooohhhhhh. Fuck me! Make me cum!" she cried. Her eyes rolled back in her head. "I want to cum all over your cock Kevin!"

Her body tensed and seconds later her pussy clamped down on his shaft and she began to tremble as a powerful orgasm coursed through her body. She screamed inarticulate sounds into the cool morning air. The flood from her loins was like a tidal wave. Silky fluid gushed around his cock, soaking his crotch with each contraction of her orgasm. He couldn't take any more of this. His balls were pulled tight to his groin, throbbing, as the familiar rush of an impending orgasm raced up his prick. He quickly withdrew from Kristen's box and grabbed his cock. It immediately erupted in his hand coating her heaving stomach with ribbons of cum. He continued to pump his cock until every drop of semen he had to give was deposited onto the beauty before him.

He pulled Kristen to a sitting position and pressed his lips to hers. She met his tongue with her own and they shared a slow, intimate kiss. Her body still trembled from her powerful climax.

"God Kevin," she panted in his ear. "What did you do to me? I've never came that hard in my life."

"I'm sorry."

"For what? That was incredible!" She sounded exasperated.

"I'm sorry my face wasn't between your thighs to slurp down every drop." he said smiling.

"Mmm, well I have a feeling you'll get more than your fill of me while I'm here." she said coyly. "Why don't we head back to the house and you can clean me up. I'm all sticky." She scooped a large glob of cum from her tummy and sucked it off of her finger.

"That's the second best thing I've heard all morning."

She looked at him questioningly. "What was the first?"

"That Misty had to go in to work today." he informed, pinching her right nipple and smiling as he stood up. "Let's go."

They rode back to the house quickly, not bothering to dress.

***

They stood naked in the center of the shower, hot water cascading over their bodies. They were pressed together tightly; hands roaming freely over each others skin, caressing and fondling. They stood that way for nearly ten minutes, sharing breaths through joined mouths, relishing the warmth of the water, the heat of each other. The heavy petting and kissing had Kevin standing at full attention again, his hard-on trapped between them.

He pulled away from Kristen's mouth and stared down into her eyes. A man could get lost in eyes like those. He motioned to the tiled bench built into the corner of the shower where she obediently sat and immediately grabbed his cock. She placed the tip against her pouting lips, and spread them ever so slightly before sliding it into her mouth. Her lips made a tight "O" around his girth as she fed more of his length into her face. She looked up at him when his cock was fully embedded in her mouth with his balls resting on her chin.

"Mmmmm" She groaned.

"God you look beautiful with a face full of my cock." he complimented.

She smiled around the thick shaft and began to bob her head. Her tongue slipped along the underside like a hot, sticky paint brush. Every time her nose met his pubic bone her tongue would snake out and slide across his balls. As her mouth retreated up his shaft to the tip he placed his hands on her head, stopping her from taking it back in. She looked at him pleadingly, begging with her eyes to have her treat back.

He shook his head and smiled. "Now it's my turn."

Kevin sank to his knees on the shower floor, pushing Kristen back to lean against the tiled wall. She opened her legs for him and he ran his hands up her thighs, tracing kisses up the soft skin of her inner thighs to her sweet center. Her labia were still red and puffy from the pounding they had received in the woods. He planted a gentle kiss right in the middle of them, before tracing kisses all around her opening. His sister-in-law purred with arousal at each kiss. Returning to her center, he placed his tongue at the extreme bottom of her slit and painted her pussy with it, spreading her lips as it rose to her hooded clit. Kristen had one of the most glorious pussies he had ever seen; plump outer lips were parted by thick, darker, inner labia topped by a fat, juicy clit. He sucked her inner lips into his mouth, rolling them between his lips as he slid ever higher. Finally he reached her most sensitive spot: her clit. The small stainless steel ring through her hood gleamed in the light. He traced his tongue in a slow, ever tightening spiral around it. When his tongue finally connected with the swollen bud Kristen shivered and moaned softly.

Her hand fell to the back of his head, entwining her fingers in his hair as she pushed her hips into his face. Using the opportunity, he slid his hands under her to grab her ass. He held her up off the bench and buried his face in her pussy, sucking, licking and slurping at it like a mad man. Kristen's moans filled the shower, spurring him on.

"Oh Kevin, yes baby!" she cried. "Mmmm, eat my pussy."

He could tell she was getting close to orgasm; her voice was wavy, her pussy was pulsating rhythmically. Before she could, he pulled his face away from her crotch and stood up, grabbed her hand and pulled Kristen to her feet. He kissed her once, deeply, letting her taste her own juices on his lips. As he broke the kiss he grabbed her ass and lifted her off the floor. They spun to the right and he placed her back against the shower wall. She wrapped her legs around his torso and a moment later he drove his cock into her pussy for the second time that morning, burying it deep within her. Their bodies moved in unison, grinding the throbbing pole in and out of her. Within minutes Kristen was crying out as an orgasm raced through her. The slippery flood of juices combined with the sudden tightening of her pussy triggered his own orgasm. He drilled back into her just as the first shot of cum erupted. Her pussy contracted with each spurt, milking every available drop from his depleted store. They collapsed into each other then, breathing in harsh gasps, clinging to one another for support.

"Damn, I could get used to that." he said, kissing her forehead.

"Well we have almost seven months for you to keep pumping your cum into me. And I plan on taking advantage of that time."

12