The Lingerie Incident Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be right back. Gotta pee." Kristen announced after they had been swimming for about an hour. She hauled herself out of the pool and made for the pool bath on the opposite side of the deck.

Misty swam over to her husband and wrapped her legs around him, letting her body float in the water. His hands were immediately on her stomach, caressing her skin, moving higher to slip over the mounds of her breasts.

"God you look sexy," he muttered.

"What are you going to do with me?" she asked playfully. To answer he walked her over to the edge of the pool where she could support herself on the ledge. He plunged his hand into the water and pulled his growing erection from his trunks. Misty quickly pulled the thin strip of fabric away from her opening and he pressed his head into her, slowly feeding the stiffening rod deeper and deeper. A look of desire spread across her face as he embedded himself into her burning pussy.

"Mmm, now that's more like it," she purred. Just then Kristen exited the pool bath and slipped back into the water.

"Much better," she said, sounding relieved.

Kevin turned and pulled Misty back out to the center of the pool, still impaled on his meat. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, and her back was to her sister, who was looking at Kevin with a mixture of understanding, desire and jealousy. They floated that way for nearly twenty minutes, with Kevin's cock lodged into his wife, taking every opportunity to pump it into her whenever her sister looked away. Misty kept slipping one hand under the water between them to finger her clit whenever Kevin wasn't thrusting. Her head was on his shoulder and she was biting his neck to stifle the sounds of her excitement. Finally it was too much: Kevin grunted his penis twitched and shot a load of sperm into Misty's waiting womb.

With her back to her sister, she couldn't see Kristen sitting on the pool steps, tits out, with the crotch of her bathing suit pulled to the side as she fondled her pussy just under the surface of the water. Her eyes were locked onto his as his face contorted with his release. Her fingers played a sensual symphony across her clit as she watched her brother-in-law pump his seed into her sister. Heat erupted in her body, setting her nerves on fire as she came hard, biting her lip to keep from screaming.

Misty quietly slipped from her husband's embrace, letting his still throbbing member slip into the water trailing sperm in its wake. Little white globules coalesced and floated to the surface. She turned just in time to see her sister exit the pool and couldn't help admiring her body as she walked toward the house; the way her hips moved, how her round pregnant belly and tits seemed to sway as a unit.

She felt something brush against her ass under the water and turned to find Kevin standing behind her, hard cock jutting from the front of his trunks, a mischievous little half smile on his face.

"Round two?"

Misty threw a glance over her shoulder. Upstairs the light in Kristen's room was on. She looked back at her husband and grabbed his cock.

"It's still round one for me stud."

"Sounds like you need to get caught up then." He grabbed his wife and pulled her to the shallow end of the pool and lifted her to the edge. Without a word he yanked the ties of her bottom free and tossed it over his shoulder.

"What are you doing? I still have cu..." she started to protest as he pushed her back onto the pool deck. His mouth on her aching pussy stopped her in mid sentence.

His tongue snaked its way inside of her, lapping up their mingled juices greedily.

"Oh. My. God." She bucked her hips up to his face. "Eat me baby! Eat your cum out of me!"

Her hand dropped to his head, holding it down as she pushed her crotch harder into his face. In mere moments her body was shaking violently as an orgasm raged through it.

Above them, Kristen sat on the seat of the bay window overlooking the pool and peered through her parted blinds. A small purple vibrator was a blur between her legs as she watched Kevin eat his cream from her sisters' vagina. She saw Misty throw her head back and buck her hips as she came and the vibrator fell to the floor and a second orgasm, much stronger than the first, consumed her.

12