The Little Green Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am at Luke's house. Why don't you get Missy and come over so I can explain everything to everybody at once. Oh, you could bring some food and beer."

Three lovely girls and me. Who would have thought. The atmosphere was icy for a while. After I told them of Luke's deceptions, they stopped eying each other and settled down to a nice bitch session. Bee Dee was the only one not too surprised about the events. Smart kid. She had figured out the Andrews' family dynamic early.

Trying to figure what to do to get a little revenge, Sharon looked at me and mentioned that Bruce knew just the thing. I started to blush.

"No,no don't tell." I objected.

Missy begged Sharon until she told. She really didn't need much prompting. They all agreed I should at least show each one of them. Almost immediately Missy had her skirt and panties off and was face up on the floor. Sharon said she was next and Bee Dee didn't object.

As I was working on Missy, Bee Dee pulled my pants down and started feeling my balls and caressing my prick.

"Turn over Bruce and Sharon get on his face," Bee Dee ordered when I was done with Missy .

I laid on my back and Sharon straddled me, facing me and lowered her crotch to my mouth. I started licking her pussy. Bee Dee sucked on my prick several times and then sat down on it. She had taken all her clothes off. She was even more beautiful naked.

"Come on," She said, "Let's give Bruce a little more motivation." She took off Sharon's bra.

Four boobs no waiting. Missy sat on the couch fingering herself. Bee Dee started playing with Sharon's tits as she smiled at me. While riding my prick she would squeeze it with her pussy. I played with Sharon's tits then Bee Dee's. Sharon came, then Bee Dee and I was last though it took all my willpower to hold out.

Wow. After we were all done I asked what we should do now.

"Shopping." said Missy.

"Ice Cream." said Sharon.

"Ice cream then shopping," they said in unison.

Bee Dee stayed with me. We ate leftovers and talked about what happened.

"Boy, everything happened fast didn't it?" She said.

"I think I was set up," I said.

Then I explained.

"Luke returned my cell phone that I couldn't remember losing. On it I found a picture of Mrs. Andrews with a sexy message. Mr. Andrews' phone and mine are identical and I think they 'accidentally' let Mr. Andrews find it. Luke was very nervous that day and I think they were waiting for Mr. Andrews' reaction. But Luke happened to be in the portable toilet when Mr. Andrews showed up and couldn't protect me. I don't think he meant for me to get hurt, but things got away from him. And how did the authorities find out about the convention incident in another city. No official complaint had been filed. How, unless Mrs. Andrews told them. Also Luke left me his new laptop. I am not sure if it is his guilt or a bribe for me to keep quiet about the whole thing."

"So Mrs. Andrews took you a ride." Bee Dee said.

"Both literally and figuratively." I replied. We both laughed.

"Let me help you clean up," Bee Dee said.

"I'm going to clean up in the morning. As much as I enjoyed our mini orgy, I am still sore and thought I would take a pain killer, and stay the night. Mom and Dad know where I am at so everything is good.

"Could I stay with you?" Bee Dee asked.

"I would like that very much." I replied.

After watching a movie and talking awhile, the medicine kicked in and I went to bed. The last thing I remembered was Bee Dee pulling the sheet over me. The next morning when I woke up she had an arm over me and was spooning me. She climbed on me and we slowly made love.

"How come you never asked me out?" She asked.

"I thought you were Luke's girl, and besides you were a little standoffish. I never thought you would go for someone like me me."

She paused for a few moments as if thinking.

"When you were with Luke I thought you were probably like him or some kind of groupie. I thought you were not who I was looking for. But I was wrong. So could I be your girl now?"

Before I could answer, she leaned over and covered my mouth with a passionate kiss.

"Oh yeah." I thought.

12