The Loaner Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,060 Followers

"God, I'm sorry, I...I've never seen...God, I am sleeping on the couch." Ed mumbled trying to cover the growing tent in his pants as he strode to the bathroom. When he got inside he quickly unzipped his pants and released his trapped erection. He walked to the sink and splashed cold water on his face repeatedly until his cock returned to its flaccid state.

Christie looked up and smiled as he came out of the bathroom, "That was quick. Feel better?" She giggled seeing his beet red face.

"Please, I'm not 18 anymore. Thank God for cold water." He looked around, "I wonder if there's a blanket?"

Christie sighed, "Look. This is weird for both of us, but you are not sleeping on the couch." She reached over and yanked back the covers on his side. "I'll close my eyes and give you some privacy while you undress."

Ed stood there uncertainly, but seeing her eyes squeezed shut walked around the bed intentionally not looking at those remarkable nipples and undressed. When he pulled the covers up, he tapped her on the shoulder, "OK, you can open your eyes."

Christie slowly opened her eyes remembering seeing a cock right in front of her face from a former boyfriend and was relieved when she saw Ed under the covers, "See? That wasn't so hard...God, I'm sorry. That wasn't what I meant to say." She sputtered hearing the man laugh. "Let's talk about something else. What is with the three boys? They never said much, but I got the idea they're really innocent."

"Why? It didn't look innocent the way they were trying to look down your top at dinner. Plus, on the plane, they all jockeyed to sit near you, at least across from you. You were aware you were showing a lot in that short summer dress. Anyhow, I cannot believe they are going into the ministry after seeing you," Ed chuckled.

"Maybe I'm just imagining things," She smiled at the older man, "but you sure sound like the jealous husband, but are you serious? I tried to keep the dress pulled down, but it sure wasn't made for sitting in a seat that deep. Now I'm disappointed I wasn't going commando. Don't worry. I won't let them do anything, at least not all at the same time." She patted his leg but quickly yanked her hand back. "Sorry!"

Ed groaned, "This is your fault. You plant these images in my head, and you really should watch where you put your hand. I'm going to have to take a cold shower now."

Christie got out of bed and walked over to the closet, pulled on pants, and grabbed a sweater. "Better yet, I need to call Doug. Why don't you take care of that and I'll be back." She grinned at him. "What do you think? 2 minutes enough?"

Ed laughed, "I'm sure Doug will want to talk to you for more like 20."

Christie walked over to the door and grinned, "Have fun."

After she closed the door, Ed yanked down the covers and pulled his clothes off and grabbed his raging cock, closed his eyes envisioning the young blonde's perfect tits, and began jerking away.

"Honey, I hope I didn't wake you. I lost track of time...Me too...Yes, I'm in the library and no one is around...You are such a cliché. I'm wearing my usual tee shirt and panties...Yeah, that is a problem, but I'm not going to wear a bra to bed, those things are such a relief to remove...I know you prefer me like that...Um, actually that is why I'm giving Ed some alone time...he was having certain issues...I know, they really poke out...Come on! Don't even joke about that, this is not as easy as you think. I really miss you and really want you in my bed rather than your boss. I need that nice cock of yours inside me...Yes, even there. I know it's been just half a day, but I miss you so much...I know...me too. I'm so wet...What? I couldn't tell! You know, a cock, it looked big...Of course not. You are all I need...I am, I'm actually imagining it's you...God, I'd love to help you with that...Ok, hang on." Christie put down the phone and walked over, closed the door to the library, went back to the couch, and took off all her clothes. She glanced around hoping there weren't security cameras.

After lying down on the leather, she picked up the phone, "Ok, I'm lying on the couch totally naked...yes, my legs are wide open...ahhhh...that would be nice...crap! I should have locked it...of course, I'd let him if he came in here. You're not around and a girl needs cock...oohhhh fuck, I am so close...yes, why would he have packed rubbers? Not that he'd be using them...Sure I'd let him, he wouldn't have a choice with my strong legs wrapped around his waist...You told me, men love to mark their territory...Would you like that? Would you want to listen on the phone?"

Christie's hand was working her peaking clit rapidly as she imagined Ed fucking her with Doug listening in. When she heard Doug's cry and grunts, it was more than she could take. "AAhhhhhhh Chrisssssssstt." Christie dropped the phone as she took both hands and mauled her aching pussy and breast while humping her hips off the couch.

Finally, she grabbed her tee shirt and wiped her sopping hand and pussy before picking up the phone, "Sorry...yes, definitely. I needed both hands. God, I love you. That was really fucking hot." Christie softly panted into the phone. "No, I won't do that...really?...Sure, before I met you and had to do something...I don't know, that might be strange...I'll think about it. Look, I'd better get back, I'm sure he is wondering if I got lost and might come in here...Yes, I love you too, so much." Christie kissed air before hanging up. As she pulled on her clothes, she felt the dampness on the shirt and knew Ed would be able to smell her sex. Resignedly, she headed back to the room.

Ed was reading a book as she walked in, a Jack Reacher novel. "Doug loves those. I think he's read them twice each," she said as she pulled her pants off and dropped her sweater on the floor. "It's not like you're the only one with a libido!" Christie groaned as she noticed the look on his face.

"Was that the first time you've had phone sex? Where did you go?" Ed asked cheekily.

"That is not really your business, is it?" Christie said. Seeing him put down his book and look at her, she sighed, "Yes. I never even thought I could ever do anything like that. I wouldn't sit on the left side of the couch in the library though." She blushed, "or knowing what a perv you are, I'll bet you'll be sniffing it," she giggled. Then as she considered the weird situation and how horny both of them were, she started laughing hysterically.

Ed reached over and held her as she tearfully kept laughing until finally she relaxed and felt spent and at peace with the strong hands gently rubbing her back. She pulled out of his arms, grabbed a Kleenex, and wiped her eyes. "I haven't had a giggling fit like that since I was a little girl." She looked at the man, "It felt good. Speaking of which?" She raised he eyebrows and stared pointedly at his crotch. "All better now? Did you think of me?"

"God! You aren't shy, are you?" He looked at the beautiful face, "Yes if you must know, I thought of you and your impressive..."

"Tits? Doug told me the same thing. I have other assets, you know. I think I have great legs, a nice ass. and something else you'll never see," she laughed. "I can see your brain spinning right now. You sure you're not eighteen?" She looked at the snake uncoiling and growing under his covers.

Ed groaned and rolled over on his side. "You are really evil, you know that? Perhaps you need to call your mom or someone," he sighed.

"Really?" Christie asked as she pushed him onto his back and checked out the rod tenting the covers, "That's really impressive, you know that? I mean, not the size...ok, that is also impressive, but the recovery time. Makes me wish we really were married." She patted his hip just by his hard cock, "I'm going to take a nice bath...perhaps 3 minutes?" She jumped out of bed and pulled off her top and panties knowing Ed was seeing her naked for the first time, albeit from behind, and walked to the dresser and slowly bent over grabbing another shirt and panties, then turned and went into the bathroom grinning evilly.

Christie came out of the bathroom wearing her long wife-beater, her face and chest blushing when she saw how Ed was studying her bouncing breasts. She pulled the covers down and slipped in, knowing she was displaying a ton of side boob.

"God, Jax was right, maybe I should thank God. Could he have made a more perfect woman? You have a great body, great..." Ed sighed.

"Ok, thanks, let's get some sleep." She crawled in and turned off her light.

* * *

She felt a hard cock pressing against her ass and in her semi-sleep state, she mumbled Doug's name and pressed back against that nice, hard rod. She lifted her arm allowing Doug to slide his hand under her shirt to cup her breast and play with her nipples just as she loved, "ahhhh yesss," she moaned, "Remember, you need to put a condom on that before you put it inside me." She suddenly realized where she was and jerked away from her husband's boss.

Ed jerked fully awake, "Oh Christ, I'm sorry" He cried as he spun over to his side, "I thought I was having a dream. A really great dream." He covered his face and moaned, "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit..."

Christie instantly knew he was telling the truth, "God. We are a strange pair, aren't we?" She pulled his arm off his face, "Two really horny people sleeping in the same bed. You tell anyone about this, and I'll kill you." She said as she yanked the covers down, crawled down straddling his legs, and slipped his boxers down. She unconsciously licked her lips seeing the large, pulsating hunk of flesh beneath her.

Christie spit on her hand and reached down and covered his cock with her saliva and began stroking it. She felt the blood angrily pulsing through the shaft and saw a steady stream of cum leaking out of the head which she spread around the entire shaft. He was circumcised which she liked. She felt the pronounced mushroom-capped head as her hand slid up and down the fleshy rod.

Ed groaned and lay back feeling how soft her hand was, "God, Christie, this feels so good. You don't have to do this, but I'll hate you forever if you stop," he moaned as he felt his hips thrusting up against her hand. "This is so nice of you...Oh, God."

"I like it. I love the feel of a man's cock when it gets like a steel rod. I'm always amazed how something, and goes from flaccid to erect so fast." She realized she didn't need to spit on her hand anymore as his leaking cum provided more than enough lubricant.

"You are so good at this. I'm guessing you've done this before." Ed sighed.

"Yeah. It got me through many a date when I wanted to save myself for marriage." Christie reached over and caressed his heavy balls while pumping her fist.

"So, Doug was your first?" Ed panted.

"Yes, I can't say it was worth the wait the first time, but he seemed to like it," Christie laughed.

"I'll bet he didn't last long. I know I wouldn't." Ed reached over and stroked her silky smooth thigh just below her panty-clad crotch.

"About 2 minutes but he also had amazing recovery time, so I didn't have to wait long," Christie said softly feeling his hand get closer to her moist pussy as she lifted herself up.

Ed looked at her hard nipples poking through the thin tee shirt, "Um, can you do something for me?"

She saw where he was looking and shrugged her shoulders, "Sure. I guess this an appropriate time to be inappropriate." She reluctantly let go of his warm cock and pulled her shirt off and slid up so her mound pressed against his balls. "Better?" She saw his cock twitching, so she reached down and jerked her hand up and down the hard shaft with the purple head with increasing speed as she felt him hump against her.

Ed was unable to hold off release watching the creamy breasts bouncing in response to her arm but didn't want it to end. He reached down and let his fingers trace across her moist slit as he cupped a large tit with the other. He thought how close her cunt was, how hot and moist it felt, and how easy it would be to slip the thin material to the side...he felt her unbelievably hard nipple poking into his palm nestled on that silky soft mound of warm flesh. He held off as long as he could until it was almost too painful and with a loud cry he exploded while unconsciously pulling on her pink nipple.

Christie moaned as his finger flicked across her aroused clit and his other hand pinched her ultra-sensitive nipple. She watched in amazement as rope after rope of hot sperm shot out of the man's dick and splattered up onto his chin and his chest. "Crap! How much did you cum earlier?" She asked looking at the large creamy pools all down his body.

Ed felt like he was going to pass out when he came and panted rapidly until finally he moaned softly and opened his eyes. "Thank you. I never felt such a powerful release before. It has been a dry spell and I've been storing it up. I'm sorry though. I know this is cheating, though not completely, but I promised Doug nothing would happen and you'd be perfectly safe with me."

Christie reached over for the box of Kleenex. "Oh, this was cheating alright but you never would have been able to get back to sleep, and frankly, you made it hard for me to sleep also. I actually expected something like this to happen, so don't worry about it. We can't do anything more since I am married, plus I'm not on the pill...so..." She wiped her hands and climbed off the man she'd just met hours earlier. "OK, now can we get some sleep?" She placed the wet tissue on the table and flopped onto her back. As she lay there, she felt a pang of guilt and hoped Doug knew what he was saying when he suggested she do that.

Ed leaned over and kissed her gently. She kissed back reflexively and soon parted her lips. He kept kissing her gently, nibbling on her lips, playing with her tongue and they both were panting into each other's mouths. He broke the kiss thinking he'd let her sleep but as he looked at her near-naked form he couldn't resist. He leaned down and sucked a nipple into his mouth. He felt the hard nub swell as his tongue flicked over it and then reached up to cover her other breast with his hand. He heard her respond with low moans and her breathing becoming ragged.

Christie wasn't even thinking she should stop the man as he was doing exactly what she hoped her would. She stroked his soft hair as he pleasured her ultra-sensitive nipples.

Ed moved his hand down across her stomach, slipping under the waistband of her panties to feel the soft downy fur on her cunt. He pushed farther down feeling her hips lift up encouraging him and was amazed at how sopping her slit was and felt his cock respond as his finger pushed into the wet tunnel.

Christie realized that she had to get hold of herself and reluctantly pushed his head off her incredibly sensitive nipple and pulled his hand out of her panties. "God, that's nice. I know cheating is cheating and it's like getting a little bit pregnant, but I think I should stick with a little bit of cheating. Let's get some sleep. I'm not ready for anyone but my husband to get me off. Also, unless you have condoms, we can't do anything. Thanks, though." She reached down, grabbed her shirt, and pulled it on, stifling a gasp when it dragged across her hard, stimulated nipples. She leaned over and kissed him on the lips before turning off the light and rolling over on her side. She wished Doug were here to pound her hole, her holes. God, she wanted a cock ripping her in two with her legs spread...she jerked her hand out of her thong wishing Ed would just go ahead and take her already.

Christie woke first and slipped out of bed. She went into the bathroom. and looked at herself in the mirror as if trying to find out who she was. She looked down at her hand...the hand that just a few hours ago was wrapped around another man's cock. She groaned seeing the dried white sperm on her thumb and felt tears welling up. "God! What did you do? This is not going to end well since Ed will expect that every night, expect a bit more every night. 'Damn you, Doug! Why did you tell me to take care of him?' She felt her hardening nipples, 'And why did I like it so much? God, his cock felt nice in my hand, right there pressed against my pussy.' She muttered and she closed her eyes imagining she pulled her panties to the side and speared herself on that magnificent shaft, while her fingers reached down and pulled her panties to the side and pushed her fingers into her frustrated vagina. 'Yes Ed, push it in me...yessssss,' She moaned as she bent over the sink and jabbed two fingers in and out of her snatch and pressed hard on her eager clit as she did it. 'Fuck me, fuck me hard...ah yes, cum inside me...that's it...yesssss. Uh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhhhhhhh, fuck!' She spat as her body spasmed and she fell to the bathroom floor. It felt so real she actually looked at her fingers to see Ed's sperm seeping out of her.

Christie groaned and put her arm over her face. 'It hasn't even been 24 hours and I'm a cock-hungry slut. Damn you Doug! Why aren't you here?

barkirk
barkirk
3,060 Followers
12