The Lodger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In bed a little later I asked Ann if she had enjoyed the evening.

"I did but at the same time I wish now I'd not let Rossi know about her sexy ways. It was more fun seeing her wriggle. But never mind it was still good fun.

It was bright and sunny on Sunday so the three of us loaded up the car for the hours drive to Clacton on Sea in Essex but before then Rossi and Ann had a discussion about swimwear.

Rossi said, "I've put my bikini on, save messing around when we get to the beach,"

"Come on let's have a gander." Ann said.

Rossi slipped off the little summer dress she had put on.

The bikini was not sexy at all, it had big knickers and the top covered every square inch of Rossi's chest.

"Mum got it for me last year." Rossi said when she saw our faces.

"That won't do at all," Ann said, "I'm wearing my micro bikini, why don't you join me we can nearly flash it all. We'll make a lot of men happy."

"I couldn't do that."

"Why not, you've a lovely figure and besides after the body stocking the other night, there's not much else to show off. Go on I'll be right there beside you."

The girl shook her head and with a sigh said, "okay then."

It turned out to be a gloriously hot summer's day, just right for catching a few rays on the beach. A lot of other people had the same idea as us so the beach was busy, but we found a spot laid out our three towels and the moment of truth for my two girls had arrived. Remember that Ann had never dared to wear one of her micro bikinis out in pubic despite what she said to Rossi. I sat down on my towel while Ann stood tall and lifted off her sun dress, she looked stunning with just three tiny bits of material covering her nipples, areola and cunt. Rossi rolled her eyes and then lifted off her sun dress. The bra top had shifted so she was immediately showing her nipples. Ann indicated and Rossi quickly covered up her nips.

"Huh topless already you little hussy." Ann joked.

"Not so loud Ann." Rossi replied shaking her head.

Both girls laid on their fronts not realising I think that people from not too far away might think they were nude.

"Rossi would you undo my bra strap and put some sun cream on me"

"Of course."

Rossi sprayed the cream onto Ann and worked her way down her body from her Ann's shoulders. She paused for a moment at Ann's lower back.

"My bum and legs too young lady, don't want to get my bum burnt."

That brought a smile to Rossi's face. "I didn't know how far you wanted me to go."

"All the way my girl, there's the front to do yet."

"Really?"

"Oh yes, you're not going to wimp out on me are you?"

"Of course not."

Ann's bum got a good dollop of sun cream as did her legs.

Rossi went to tie up Ann's bra strap.

"Don't bother with that Rossi, I'm more or less topless so this little bra won't make any difference."

I couldn't believe I was hearing this and then Ann turned over baring her tits for all the world to see and Rossi promptly set to work spreading the sun cream on Ann's bare tits. The only bit Rossi missed was the little triangle of material covering Ann's cunt,

Fucking wonderful. I didn't dare look to see if anybody was watching this display. If they were good luck to them. Finished Ann said, "your turn Rossi can't have you getting burnt.

"I'm not sure about this."

"On you tummy girl, Annie's in charge."

Next thing Rossi's bra strap was undone and Topless Ann was applying sun cream. She even undid the string securing the micro bikini bottom.

"Ann?" Rossi said in a whisper.

"Don't worry about it."

Ann finished creaming Rossi's bum and legs.

"Okay girl you can turn over and I'll do your front."

"No way."

"Don't be a wimp, nobody will notice. Look at me nobodies looking."

Which wasn't quite true half a dozen people were looking at my gorgeous topless wife.

"Fucking hell Ann, if I must."

Which was the first time I'd ever heard Rossi swear. She rolled over the bikini bottom staying on the towel and there was Rossi totally naked. Ann got to work with the sun cream and the girl was soon protected from the sun.

"Right Rossi let's go for a walk, your choice, with or without your bikini bottom."

"Fuck it I'm naked now let's just go."

The pair stood up and headed to the sea and turned left with their feet just in the water. When Ann felt they had gone far enough she dispensed with her bikini bottom and the pair strolled back naked.

"We are getting a lot of looks Ann." Rossi said.

"And what do your think about that?"

"Truthfully, I fucking love it. Thanks for bringing out the best in me."

The pair stayed naked on the beach until be headed off at just after four o'clock. That evening as promised I took the pair of them out to dinner gazing upon the pair of them in matching black fishnet vests. Am I not the luckiest man alive?

Now here's a bonus for you my faithful reader. As you'll recall Ann regretted outing Rossi and her husband. She enjoyed their games and confronting the pair of them spoilt it for them. If I am totally honest it spoilt it for me, the writer of this dirty little ditty as well. So I thought "Fuck it," why not write an alternative ending, so here goes enjoy. BTW if you've a mind to please let me know which ending you preferred.

After another evening of Rossi's games, and mine if the truth be told Ann and I went to bed. It was always enjoyable seeing the contortions Rossi went through to hide her naked body with the one small cushion, even if at times it was a bit rushed,

Sometimes Ann would say, "come on let's go to bed and just stand up, risking seeing Rossi probably laid alongside me totally nude. However Rossi always seemed to get away with it. But!

Ann and I had just got into bed when she said, "I know Rossi gets naked every night when we are watching the TV and I know you sometimes finger her cunt don't you."

"I won't lie, yes she does and yes I do."

"She thinks she makes such a good job of covering herself, it is fun to watch and here's the kicker I really don't mind at all."

"No?"

"No not at all. It is great fun watching her trying to cover up. I'm guessing you haven't fucked her."

"No I haven't and I've no intention of doing so. I've told her so. Yes we mess around some, I've brought her off a couple of times with my fingers but that's it."

"I think you brought her off one evening watching the box."

"Yes I think I did."

"I had thought about confronting her, but thought better of it. I really enjoy the show she puts on and as far as I can tell it's not doing any harm at all. She's a young lady just seeing how far she can push herself. And if you don't mind then neither do I."

"That's very big of you."

She laughed, "I bet its great sticking your fingers in a nice, tight, juicy young cunt and feeling up those tits, even though they are not a patch on my proper woman's tits."

"You know I love your tits and you also know I'm a tit man and," I said pausing for a moment, "I love your juicy cunt too."

"That's okay then. So we'll just carry on as is and you can touch her up as much as you like."

"What an offer, how can I refuse."

"I've just thought, how about setting up the video camera, covered up, you know a secret camera so we can film her shenanigans. Then we can enjoy her antics when ever we want?"

"Good idea, I'll get it set up."

And so we carried on. However things with Rossi developed. She used her vibrator every evening bringing herself off multiple times helped along by myself on occasion. But the strangest development was the clothes she wore. Gone were the tiny panties in were colourful shorts, even leggings at times. It was almost as though she wanted to get caught. It seemed to be reckless behaviour. One evening we were watching TV she was wearing purple panties and a matching purple crop top. Five minutes into the programme she grabbed a cushion, still the one foot square one which she placed between me and her and managed to push the panties down followed shortly by the crop top leaving her naked one again. She spent the next two hours naked a lot of the time masturbating and sometimes using the cushion to cover herself leaning over me to get her kisses from Ann. How Rossi thought Ann wouldn't notice the missing crop top I've no idea. Rossi had also taken to giving Ann's tits a bit more attention than a gentle squeeze. Naked she would lean over me, the cushion of course hiding her gorgeous young tits got her kisses while she fondled Ann's tits. One time she bent further forward and licked the nipple of her right tit. Ann really seemed to enjoy this. Later on when Rossi wanted more kisses she leant further forward and managed to kiss Ann's left nipple. The cushion fell away for a moment revealing her tits totally but Ann feigned not noticing.

Ann and I were capturing all this delightful action on digital videos. Ann had a perverse pleasure in seeing me groping Rossi's tits or with a finger or two up her cunt while I did enjoy seeing Rossi groping Ann's tits and sucking her nipples. Are we a weird couple or just enjoying a mild bit of sexual fun.

Rossi usually stripped off when she was at the right hand end of the sofa using me and the cushion as protection But one evening she decided to strip off when she was in the middle of the sofa. This evening she was wearing a loose body suit. As usual she watched TV for five minutes but trying discretely to rub herself. She then grabbed the cushion and standing up with the cushion in front pushed down the body suit to her waist then sat down keeping the cushion in place while she slipped the body suit off her legs. It was actually a very good manoeuvre one that I appreciated being able to see her lovely arse. From that position she was able to give Ann's tits a good mauling, fantastic.

And so it carried on we filmed hours of Rossi naked usually masturbating we always enjoyed watching them when the girl wasn't about which wasn't very often, she really seemed to enjoy our company, I wonder why. Perhaps one day we will show her one of the videos, she might be shocked but then again she might know that we know what she get up to.

12