The Lonely Sensual Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued to suck deeply on those sweet succulent nipples as they moved in perfect unison, their bodies keeping time to the music of their souls. Her hair was spread around her like a golden halo her face aglow with a radiant light. She was going to have an orgasm and soon, her body had become so tense and her hands on his body had begun to rake him with those sharp nails. Moaning out loud she said " SEAN OH GOD YES"..he was going to meet her there, but he was enjoying that sensual look of abject beauty on her expressive face.

She was raging out of control her body lifting higher off the bed, her muscles contracting around him and he felt her hands on his ass grasping him tightly. Those delicate fingers of hers moving down his crack inside to the crinkle and moving around the area every so softly. They moved to his balls and she massaged and cupped his testes and he growled deeply in his throat as he met her thrusts. He kissed her then, tongue moving inside of the sweet lush cavity of her mouth..her tongue meeting his.

Her body tensed again and as he moved his fingers down over her plump moist clit. She cried out and pushed harder and tightened her pelvic muscles and held..He felt the heat then the raging torrent of desire envelop his entire being..She cried out into his mouth, OMG, OMG, OMG, over and over again and he felt himself erupt inside of her, a fountain of sperm that was like an endless torrent. She had climaxed at exactly the same time as he did, her honey dripping over and down around his cock, their juices blending in amazing succession. Her body convulsed with her orgasm for a few minutes after they had concluded.

They relaxed together after a few moments and he turned her onto her side as he still lay buried deeply inside of her. His cock still hard yet contented for the time being as he was completely satiated. Her face glowed with her incredible passion and she was like an exotic and amazing flower, rare and beautiful. Kissing those lips again she touched his skin and massaged the muscles of his shoulders and upper back. He sighed in bliss at the magic of those hands, that could be both loving and healing. Whispering into her ear, he looked into her face and saw the blush that seemed to come straight up from her toes. He told her in a very sexy way that he wasn't finished with her delectable body, not by a long shot.

He was going to taste her succulent juices after a time and then he was hoping she would reciprocate. The night was young and they had hours to play and fulfill their deepest desires for one another. He was content to bask in the glow of that radiant aura of hers while he snuggled next to her intoxicating and sweetly scented body. This lonely incredible woman that had remained sexless and had deprived herself of both giving and receiving intimacy for a long, long while. He felt honored and privileged to be the one that had unlocked that door to that sexuality and passion that had lain dormant for years.

There was one thing he knew for certain and that was he was going to ensure that she would experience every sort of sexual pleasure before the morning light. He had a feeling that it would be night that he would remember for years to come. Sean's thoughts at that exact moment were that he didn't want it to end, he could lay in her arms for an eternity and he would never tire of her intoxicating scent. Nor would he grow weary of that face and body and the kitten like noises that emanated from her as she reached her "O". He believed in fate and their paths were destined to cross on this rainy cold night in late September.

12