The Long and Winding Road

Story Info
Wife wants a lover; husband creates Ponzi Pussy Scheme.
14.3k words
4.22
61.4k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Ms. Black and Ms. Moon for the idea for this exercise in writing. To know these ladies is to love them. Now, let the fag cuck shit begin!

I never saw it coming, but I probably should have. My lack of attention may have been a contributing factor. Last April, on a rainy Saturday morning, my wife revealed to me just how unhappy she was.

We had been married five years, and I thought things were great. I was 29, and she was three years younger, at 26. Sherry was a beautiful woman with a great figure and a beautiful face. On top of that, she was smart and capable. I was still amazed that she had agreed to marry me.

“Jim, I feel like I’ve missed a big portion of life’s pleasures and I’ll never get to experience them if I don’t do something about it pretty soon.”

“Do you want to take a nice vacation? Maybe we could go to Paris or the Caribbean? Is that what you mean?” I asked in confusion.

“This isn’t easy to say, so I’m just going to tell you what I’m thinking and feeling,” Sherry responded softly. “I want to have sex with some other men. I was a virgin when we started dating, and you’re the only man I’ve ever been with. I love you and our sex is great, but I have nothing with which to compare it. Maybe it could be a lot better. I know some of the single girls at work really get off with some of the guys they date. The way they describe their orgasms and the intensity of them is amazing. I don’t have much to contribute to those conversations.”

“You’re a chemist working at a large chemical company, not a teenager in a secretarial pool or something! Who have you been talking with about sex and orgasms?” I demanded.

“It may be hard to believe, but chemists talk about sex, the same as secretaries,” Sherry replied. “I’m not putting you down. You’re an excellent lover, at least as far as I know.”

“Thanks for qualifying that statement,” was my angry response. “Do you have a boyfriend or someone you’re interested in fucking? Have you fucked some guy, or guys, already?”

“I knew you’d think that! I’ve always been faithful to you and I have no ‘boyfriends’, as you put it,” insisted Sherry. “I want to stay married to you. I just need to satisfy my curiosity. You’re the only man I’ll ever love.”

“Forgive me for being skeptical,” I retorted. “My wife loves me to pieces but wants to have sex with random men just out of curiosity. That doesn’t really make me feel loved.”

“We always said we would discuss any issues or problems in our marriage,” pointed out Sherry. “Would you have preferred I kept this to myself and maybe had a secret affair?”

“I’ve got to tell you I’m not too keen on the choices you’ve mentioned so far. Let me think about this and we’ll discuss it again next Saturday, okay?”

I stewed over Sherry’s revelation all week. I thought about it constantly. I was a fairly successful software engineer working for a small company on the verge of creating a revolutionary program for large businesses. If our company managed to successfully develop it, and we were getting close, I’d get a nice bonus check. I wondered if I had given too much of my attention to my project and not enough to my wife.

I no longer trusted Sherry. If I refused her request to experience new sex partners, she’d probably leave me, or at the very least, cheat on me. If I accepted her proposal, I’d be humiliated and shamed. I could always divorce her immediately and get on with my life. The problem I saw with that route was a beautiful woman like Sherry would have no problem finding bed partners. I’d be sleeping alone while she’d be getting her brains fucked out by a different guy every night. None of those options worked for me, so I tried thinking outside the box.

Given that divorce was pretty much a certainty, how could I maximize my position to make it more palatable? Once I determined I would be getting divorced, my thoughts turned to how I could benefit from my wife screwing other guys. In what world can that be good for a husband?

Sherry was drop dead gorgeous and could get laid a few dozen times a night, if she wanted. It would be much more difficult for me to score strange pussy. How could I leverage her latent desirability into greater success for me? How could I utilize that sex appeal and hot body to benefit her soon to be ex-husband?

Friday evening, Sherry was in the kitchen talking with her mother. I was sitting in my recliner enjoying my third beer and watching a documentary about Bernie Madoff. The solution to my problem suddenly came to me! If Sherry wanted to play that game, I was going play it even better!

My brilliant solution was to create my own Ponzi scheme! Before long, I’d be up to my ass in strange pussy, with even more showing up at my door every day! For every strange cock Sherry would be getting, I’d double it in pussy. Thus, my Ponzi Pussy Scheme was born!

“Am I hearing you right?” asked Sherry Saturday morning after I explained my scheme. “You want to let it be known that we’re looking for couples that want to swap with us. There’ll be an added caveat that every time the guy spends a night with me, you get the female partner for two nights?”

“That’s a simplified version. We’d have to approve the couples. Married couples who participate need to be married to each other. We won’t condone or encourage cheating in any form,” I explained pompously. “Two single people can opt in, if they’re at least 18 and are male and female. I won’t be involved in any fag shit!”

“The obvious question is this. What sane guy would agree to you having two chances with his spouse, girlfriend, or neighbor when he only gets one night with me? Why would I ever agree to such an unfair division of spoils?” asked Sherry.

“That’s the beauty of the scheme. You’re so damn sexy and attractive, I could probably insist on three nights with the female partner. Guys will give their left nut to tap your pussy. They’re certain to give up the less desirable wife or girlfriend’s pussy they already had a few times for one crack at your slit, pun intended.

“The reason you’ll go along with it is that I’m going to be the cuckold everyone laughs at. If it were up to me, we’d keep our sex life as it is. You’re the one that wants to experience different partners, so I need something to offset the embarrassment I’m going to endure.”

“Getting laid by a bunch of horny women will help offset that humiliation? I guess that makes sense,” admitted Sherry. “We’d both have the power to veto the swap if we didn’t find the person appealing or desirable, right? You wouldn’t veto any hunks that apply, and only allow fat old men to sleep with me, would you?” questioned Sherry as she mulled over my plan.

“How could I get any prime pussy if I vetoed good looking guys?” I reasoned. “Fat old guys don’t have hot young wives, unless it’s a trophy wife, and those guys can buy all the pussy they want. I doubt I’d veto anything short of ninety years old or four hundred pounds.”

“You really are a sick, desperate fuck, aren’t you?” asked Sherry rhetorically, but with a grin. “I have to admit I never would’ve dreamed up this Ponzi Pussy Scheme of yours. It’s kind of flattering to think guys would let you have their wives for two nights for just one night with me. Plus, you can’t get mad and divorce me for getting some strange cock, because you’d be getting lots of strange pussy as a direct benefit of my little kitty being so popular!”

The success of my plan depended on Sherry thinking we would remain married when the whole thing was finished. If she knew I had plans to toss her to the curb after I had gotten laid by a few dozen women, she could simply cut me out of the deal and get banged endlessly without any benefit to me.

I realized that I’d no longer be able to live in the area after my scheme gained success. It was not a big town, and everyone would know my wife had sex with any number of local men. Once I got my bonus for the success of our new software, I would be moving far away, probably to a warmer climate. There was even a chance I would find a woman that would be satisfied with my bedroom skills, such as they were.

“That’s right. We’d both be experiencing some strange and have no room to complain,” I lied. “This is just a phase we’re going through and we’ll come out of it stronger than ever!”

The following Saturday, we attended a neighborhood party. There were a dozen couples enjoying the food and hospitality of our friends, Bill and Janet Simpson. Everyone was chatting and laughing when I began to explain my Ponzi Pussy Scheme to Janet, who was sitting next to me on the sofa. I think the room went silent within the first few words I uttered on the subject. Everyone appeared dumbstruck as I described how it would work.

“Do I understand you correctly?” asked Dorothy Grant. “You think your wife is such a hot piece of ass that married men will agree to let you have their wives for two nights so they can bang her one night?”

“That pretty well sums up the situation. There’ll be health records and condoms involved. Couples in committed relationships have to be accompanied by their significant other.

“Why would a husband let you have two nights with his wife for just one night with yours?” demanded Dorothy.

“Sherry? Would you please stand up and turn around slowly so these men have a better idea of exactly what they’d be getting?” was my response as my wife stood and spun fast enough to cause her skirt to float up and briefly expose her red thong.

“Dorothy, take a look at the guys’ faces,” I insisted with a chuckle. “Every man here has a boner! They’re wondering if they can talk the wife into going along with the deal. Sherry is way hotter than any woman they could reasonably hope to bed in their lifetime. There’ll be plenty of men taking us up on our offer.”

“You insulting prick!” snapped Dorothy. “You’re telling us your wife is far hotter and sexier than any other woman here? You may think that because you’re married to the slut, but each of these men certainly thinks he has the sexiest wife in the world. What kind of man pimps out his wife to get pussy he feels is of a lower quality than what he already has?”

Sherry’s eyes met mine when Dorothy called her a slut and she flinched when I was accused of pimping out my wife. Maybe she was beginning to see my point about being humiliated by a wandering wife. The second best way to combat humiliation is act like everything is normal and not embarrassing. The best way is to not do dumbass things that cause humiliation.

“Dorothy, are you suggesting I shouldn’t even consider trading my hot wife to your husband for the opportunity to spend two nights in your bed? You think I’d be getting the short end of that deal?”

“Of course not!” replied Dorothy immediately. “When you put it that way, I can see why you might consider making that trade. I have to admit I can even see why my husband might be willing to go along with it. That said, it isn’t going to happen! We value our vows. Fidelity is very important to us.”

“I truly respect that,” I replied as I again met Sherry’s eyes to be sure she was listening. “However, we both know there are some couples out there that lack your moral strength and commitment to each other. The weaker, less devoted men will enjoy the experience of being buried balls deep in Sherry. That experience will help allay their misgivings and feeling of guilt. I’ll do my best to give the female half of the relationship a good time… twice.”

The party broke up shortly after my revelation. The general consensus was that I was nuts to think anyone would go along with our conditions, especially wives. I noticed most of those opinions were voiced by the wives. The men in the room had been rather quiet on the subject. As we were pulling onto the highway, Sherry made an observation.

“That seemed to go over like a fart in church. It doesn’t seem like anyone thought your famous Ponzi Pussy Scheme would have any takers. We may have to think up something new, or I’ll just have to place an ad on one of those dating sites, or pick up some guy at a bar.”

“That is not going to happen,” I replied with some heat. “You could be murdered or beaten doing things that way. I want you to be safe.”

Sherry broke into a big smile and patted my shoulder. “My husband is always looking out for me and keeping me safe, even when I’m looking for a random guy to screw my brains out!”

“As far as I’m concerned, the aforementioned brains are already gone or you wouldn’t be thinking about having lovers now that we’re married,” I responded. “I also realize that you’re determined about this. I just don’t want you to get hurt while finding Mr. Right Cock.”

“You’re my Mister Right Cock,” insisted Sherry. “I’m just going to look for Doctor Strange Cock. I need to find out how it feels to have sex with him.”

I didn’t say anything more. The topic was depressing me. Why the hell did it have to come to this? Why couldn’t my incredible, beautiful wife be happy with me and my cock?

Sherry was all over me when we went to bed that night. She must have been really cranked up thinking about all the strange cock she was going to be getting soon. She came at least three times before I released my little soldiers. We slept in each other’s arms that night.

Sherry and I made love frequently over the next two weeks. Then the shit hit the Ponzi fan. It all began with an innocent sounding chime from our doorbell. I was in the living room when I heard Sherry open the front door.

“Mr. and Mrs. Santori! How are you? Please come in,” greeted Sherry before she called to me to join her.

I knew Gladys Santori and her husband, in passing. Gladys was Dorothy Grant’s mother and her husband, Stewart, was Dorothy’s step father. I was more than a little curious why they had stopped in to see us.

“I won’t take a lot of your time,” began Gladys. “Dorothy told me about your Ponzi scheme last weekend. She isn’t a big fan of the whole thing, but Stew and I find it interesting. Will you treat everything we say in confidence? You know how judgmental Dorothy can be.”

“Of course,” responded Sherry, curiosity written all over her face.

“Stewart and I would like to sign up for your service, or scheme, or whatever you might call it,” stated Gladys bluntly.

You could have knocked me over with a feather! Dorothy Grant’s mother and step-father wanted to be our first clients, as I referred to them. Instinctively, I surveyed Gladys a little more closely.

She was slim, about fifty-five and attractive for a woman her age. I never thought much about having sex with older women, but I was considering the possibility now. I must have been staring more than I realized because Gladys began to blush under my scrutiny.

“I know we’re probably older than most of your fellow schemers or pussy providers, or whatever term you may use. I guess fur traders could work since you’d be swapping your wife’s fur for mine, twice,” suggested the surprisingly humorous lady.

“I prefer cock swappers,” interjected Sherry, much to my surprise. “This is about us ladies after all. I’ll be trading you Jim’s cock for Stewart’s.”

“I like your attitude,” replied Gladys with a grin. “Does that mean that you find Stewart and me acceptable candidates for this venture?”

“Unless Jim has an objection, I think we’re good,” replied Sherry as she looked at me for an indication of my feelings.

Where was this coming from? Stewart Santori was around sixty fucking years old and had a bit of a beer belly! Sherry was acting like he was a damn stud and she couldn’t wait to bed the bastard.

I calmed down some and considered it rationally. I knew she was going to be getting laid by someone, so why not an old guy? He’d be done after one round while I would pound his well preserved wife all night long. I’d wind up getting a lot more than double the sex Sherry managed from her ancient paramour!

“By all means!” I replied with gusto. “Let’s set up a date that works for everyone. Sherry and I can be free most weekends.”

“How about tonight?” asked Gladys as I realized the surprises were going to just keep on coming. “We have health papers verifying we’re disease free and Stew has a half dozen magnum condoms in his jacket. What do you say we all get naked?”

“A half dozen what?” I demanded just before Gladys broke into fits of laughter.

“I knew that would get your attention. Men are so competitive and insecure,” stated Gladys with a nasty grin. “Don’t worry about your wife. Stewart is a very considerate lover and will break her in easy. You need to be concentrating on taking me to the Promised Land, if you get my drift.”

“You won’t be disappointed,” promised Sherry as she eagerly took Stewart’s hand and pulled him toward the mother-in-law suite located over the garage and as far from the master bedroom as possible. “Jim will take great care of you. Breakfast will be sometime before noon, if I can still walk.”

This was all a bit sudden. Things were happening way faster than I expected. I never dreamed Sherry would be so eager for a romp with a senior citizen. I never guessed that Dorothy’s mom had such a nice set of tits! She was naked by the time we reached the bedroom and trying to strip my clothes from me as fast as she could.

I wondered if she’d be all dried up, but she rolled a condom over my dick and plunged herself down on it before I could manage to grab a handful of tit flesh. She was obviously having a good time bouncing on Little Jim.

“God, I love a hard cock!” exclaimed Gladys, more to herself than to me. “Stewart is a wonderful man, but his doesn’t get as hard as this bad boy. There’s nothing like a young man’s cock!”

We got the first one out of the way pretty quickly. Gladys went off like a firecracker and I was right behind her, literally. I was doing her doggy style by then. We laid back to relax for a few minutes. I was wondering how Sherry was enjoying the second cock of her life before sleep claimed me.

I awoke to Gladys sucking my cock. She kept at it a few minutes and then rolled another condom on my big unit. It was off to the races after that. By the time she and I staggered downstairs for brunch, we had used four condoms, although the last one had very little in it. I was totally and completely fucked out.

We had finished eating and were picking up our dishes when Sherry walked slowly into the room. I offered her a seat but she declined.

“I think I’d be better off standing for a day or two, but thanks anyway.”

“Where’s Stewart, Dear?” asked Gladys.

“He went for his morning run after reducing me to Jell-O for about the tenth time. He said he was only going to run five miles, so he’d be back pretty soon,” responded Sherry. “How did things go for you guys?”

“Very well, thank you!” replied Gladys with a big smile.

“Will you be back tonight for the grand finale, or did you want to wait a week or two for Jim to recover?” asked Sherry.

“I’d like to get it in tonight if Jim’s schedule is open. I know he must be getting laid a lot, and has to keep track of his appointments for the evening,” answered Gladys. “Plus, we’ll be all caught up. That’ll make it easier if Stewart wants to fur trade again.”

I couldn’t decide if I should be happy that Gladys wanted to spend another night with me, or concerned about Sherry’s attitude. Could she really have had a good time with the old bastard last night?

By the time she left my bed the following morning, I realized that I felt pretty good. Gladys was an enthusiastic bed partner. She had picked up a few interesting tricks over the years and she had shared them with me. The sex had been excellent and she had a great sense of humor. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Gladys.

We had started our Ponzi scheme off in an unexpected way, but things were bound to normalize, or so I thought. Friday evening, a week later, I was expecting a pizza delivery. I was very surprised when I answered my door to find Brooke Grant and Don Blaine standing on my step.