The Long Road to Understanding Ch. 02

Story Info
George and Marsha are home from Vegas.
4.3k words
53.2k
10
3

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,002 Followers

Chapter Two - Back Home

We were home a week before either of us dared to mention our evening with Leon and Chilly. We had been out to dinner and dancing and had just started a long slow love making session when Marsha said, "Shouldn't we talk about what happened in Las Vegas?"

I lied and said, "I don't mind talking about it." Actually I was terrified of the subject. I still didn't understand my feelings about what we had done and I was afraid that Marsha might be upset about it and would blame me.

Marsha said, "I never would have believed that we would do something like that. Ever since we got home I have been thinking about it and trying to decide how I feel about it."

I said, "Have you decided?"

"I feel guilty about it, but I also enjoyed it and that is what made it so difficult for me to know what to think. In the end I decided that it was okay. We were on vacation, Leon and Chilly we very nice and we all enjoyed ourselves so why worry about it."

I was so relieved by Marsha's statement that when she asked me how I felt I said, "I feel exactly the same way you do."

Then Marsha said, "Well, then what do we do when Leon calls and asks us if we want to get together again?"

"What makes you think they would ask us to get together again? They certainly don't need us for sex partners when they have the other members of their club."

"I think he'll call because he said he would."

I said, "Leon said he would call us? When did he say that?"

"Oh, I guess you were out of the room at the time. It was just after he and I made it and I think you and Chilly had gone off to the bathroom or something."

"So he said he would call us?"

'Yes, he said he would call us, so what do we tell him?"

"I don't know. What do you think?"

Marsha said, "I don't care, whatever you want to do is okay with me. I just figured that if you wanted to make it with Chilly we could do it again."

I said, "You just want his big black cock again. Come on, admit it."

"I won't lie and say I didn't enjoy him, but I wouldn't care if I never had sex with him again. It's just that if you wanted Chilly again I wouldn't mind giving him another tumble." Marsha said as she began to laugh. This had a particularly arousing impact on me, because at the time she said it my cock was in her hand and she was slowly stroking it.

Marsha slid down my body and took my erect cock into her mouth and began teasing the head with her tongue. As she did this I thought about the possibility of getting inside Chilly's chocolate covered cherry. I don't know if it was just Marsha's wonderful mouth on my cock or the vision in my mind of Chilly's pussy that was floating around in my head, but I was suddenly having trouble holding off my climax.

I think that Marsha guessed my condition and she quickly turned around and straddled my hips and took my cock all the way inside her well-lubricated pussy in one quick motion. As Marsha slid up and down on my shaft I said, "Are you fucking me now, or Leon?"

Marsha didn't say anything, she just increased her paced and soon had us both climaxing. Afterward we cuddled for a while until Marsha fell asleep. Then I spent the next half hour thinking about whether or not we should get together with Leon and Chilly again.

When I finally fell asleep I had strange dreams about Marsha having sex with lots of different men. In the dream I wasn't angry, just annoyed that I had to keep looking for her. Every time I found her she was with a different guy. My sleep was restless and fitful and when I woke up in the morning I was still very tired.

In the morning I still wasn't sure what I would say if and when Leon called. He didn't call that week and I began to think that he never would. The odd thing was that thinking that he wasn't going to call both disappointed me and at the same time gave me a feeling of relief.

Two weeks later Leon called. He said that he would have called sooner only he had been very busy. He said that Chilly had been after him to call ever since they got home from Vegas. I wondered if that was true. Leon then invited us over to their house that evening for drinks and "whatever" as he put it.

I found that when it came down to making the decision it was not difficult at all. I asked, "What time would you like us to come over?"

Leon told me that nine o'clock would be good and then he gave me directions to their apartment.

Marsha and I arrived at Leon and Chilly's modest two story home in Somerville shortly after nine o'clock. As I pulled up in front of the house I noticed a black BMW 528i in the driveway. The vanity license plate on the car read 'L and C'. I remember thinking to myself, 'Leon has good taste in cars too.'

Leon greeted us at the door with a handshake for me, and then a very passionate kiss for Marsha. I felt a little awkward watching them, I didn't feel that it was appropriate for him to kiss Marsha that way, but then Marsha was probably going to end up in bed with Leon anyway so what was the big deal.

When Chilly came into the room I tried to return the favor by giving her as passionate a kiss as Leon had given Marsha, but Chilly was not as receptive as Marsha had been. It wasn't a rejection, just less enthusiasm.

Leon quickly offered us drinks and as soon as he had delivered them to us Chilly asked Marsha if she would like to see the rest of the house. The two women disappeared and left me alone with Leon. This was the first time I had been alone with him and I didn't know what we would talk about so I asked him how he and Chilly met.

Leon said, "I met Chilly when we were juniors at the University of Massachusetts."

I said, "Wow, small world. That's where Marsha went to school."

"Really? That is a coincidence. We will have to compare notes later."

I said, "I bet that's not the only thing you plan to compare later." I don't know what made me say that, maybe just being nervous, but it made us both laugh and I felt more relaxed afterward.

Leon said, "You are probably right. Anyway, I started asking Chilly out as soon as I met her but she was dating someone else at the time and kept refusing me. I guess I finally wore her down, because she finally agreed to go out with me. We have been together ever since."

"So you took her away from the other guy?"

Leon said, "I don't know if I took her away from him or if the relationship ended on its own. We have never really talked about it. Chilly didn't want to talk about it then and it just isn't important now, you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I think so. Basically it's a case of letting sleeping dogs lie, right?"

"That is exactly right."

I asked Leon how long they had lived in the house and how he liked living in Somerville. We discussed that subject for a while then Leon asked if I want to see his home theater, and I said that I would.

Leon had added a large room on the back of the house and that is where he put the entertainment center. Leon called this room his home theater and it was it was very impressive. He had a large screen TV and a Bose sound system. Leon put a movie DVD in the player and turned it on. It was the movie 'Saving Private Ryan' and Leon skipped ahead to the scene of the Normandy invasion. With the super sound system and the digital picture I was blown away. We watched about twenty minutes of the movie then Leon suggested that we go back and find Chilly and Marsha.

As I walked out of Leon's home theater something in the back of my mind was making me anxious. I felt like I was very close to discovering what it was that was bothering me when Chilly and Marsha appeared. Chilly said, "Has Leon been showing off his home theater. Now do you think this is fair? I told Leon I would like a TV in the bedroom so he buys me a twenty-one inch Sanyo for about $200. Then he tells me he wants to set up an entertainment center down here and he spends about $3000 for his TV."

Chilly was laughing when she said this but Leon seemed to feel that he had to defend himself anyway. He said, "I bought this for both of us. You like it too."

Chilly said, "Oh don't worry, I won't sell it in a garage sale."

I could still feel that something was tugging at me in the back of my mind, but the feeling was fading fast and Chilly helped me forget even faster by placing her hand in my crotch and saying, "Why don't we all go back to the living room and get comfortable."

My cock was nearly erect by the time I sat down on the sofa in the living room. Chilly sat next to me and leaned against me and while I liked having her this close to me it still bother me a little to watch my wife sitting that close to Leon.

Leon had put on some music and dimmed the lights before he sat down so the mood had been set and it wasn't long before I had my tongue in Chilly's mouth. When I slipped my hand up under her skirt I found that the crotch of her panties was already wet and when I pushed two fingers inside her pussy I found her to be very ready. Her juices were literally running down my hand. I was surprise that she got excited that quickly. After all I sensed from that first kiss that maybe she wasn't quite into swapping partners that night, but she was sure into it now.

As I was pulling Chilly's panties off I peeked over to see how Marsha was doing. What I saw both excited and bother me. Marsha was sucking on Leon's engorged cock with wild abandon. We had only been at it for a few minutes and Marsha already had her mouth full of cock. I had to take a deep breath and remember what we were doing. Marsha and I were going to both end up having sex with these other partners so what difference did it make how quickly we progressed?

When I had my emotions under control again I slipped my head between Chilly's beautiful chocolate legs and began to tease her clit with my tongue. She was leaking so much that I had to suck on her love whole to keep her from staining her sofa.

I was still busy eating Chilly's delicious pussy when I heard Leon ask, "One room or two?"

I lifted my head and said, "What?"

Leon said, "Shall we use one room or two tonight? I mean do you want us to all be in one room or should Marsha and I take one room and you and Chilly take another?"

Chilly said, "Why don't we all go to the master bedroom. We have a king size bed with room enough for all of us."

Nobody disagreed so we all headed up stairs. Once in the bedroom we all stripped naked and got on the bed. It was a little awkward at first, all of us on the bed at the same time but we soon got organized. I actually began to enjoy watching Leon's cock sliding in and out of my wife's pussy, especially when my cock was sliding in and out of Chilly. I got the impression that Chilly also enjoyed watching Leon and Marsha.

I managed to give Chilly two good orgasms before I climaxed, but Leon outlasted me by a couple of minutes. When I rolled off Chilly and Leon rolled off Marsha the bed was suddenly crowded. We all lay there quietly as we recovered from our sexually induced exhaustion. Nobody spoke for several minutes then Marsha said, "I need to go to the bathroom, where is it?"

Chilly said, "Come on, I'll show you."

The two of them left the room leaving me in bed with naked man. To say I was uncomfortable with that would be an understatement. I decided it was time to get up and I guess Leon felt the same because he quickly got up and started dressing.

When we were both dressed we went back downstairs to the living room to wait for the girls and as girls often do, they took their time getting dressed and made us wait.

When we were all back together again Leon got us all fresh drinks. Until that moment I had never realized how uncomfortable it would be to sit with another couple just after having sex with them. Apparently that problem didn't exist for Leon and Chilly, I guess because they were used to this situation. When Leon sat down with his drink, he lifted it into the air to make a toast and said, "Here is to fucking two lovely woman. Can you think of a better way to spend a Friday night?"

I was surprised by what he said but I had to laugh, as did Chilly and Marsha. Then Chilly said, "It is nice to get a different cock inside you once in a while isn't it?" She was looking directly at Marsha when she said it.

Marsha said, "You're right. There is nothing better than a stiff cock, and a little variety is nice."

I was a little shocked by what Marsha said but then I thought about what we had just done and figured why not? Then I said, "I love the difference in these pussies. Marsha's is all pink and fuzzy like a small peach and Chilly's is like a chocolate covered cherry full of delicious juices."

Leon smiled and said, "You are right. I'll bet Chilly is full of delicious juices."

Leon turned to Chilly and pushed her back on the sofa, and then he pushed her skirt up to reveal that Chilly had not put here panties back on. Without hesitating for a moment, Leon bent down and began to eat Chilly's pussy right there in front of us.

I looked at Marsha and she was staring at Leon and Chilly with a look of pure lust on her face. When Marsha looked at me I could tell that she would like me to do the same to her, but I couldn't. Leon had left his load in her pussy and I could not bring myself to eat her pussy under those circumstances. I think Marsha understood my problem so she didn't pursue it any further.

Leon brought Chilly to orgasm then looked up at us, smiled, and said, "You're right, chocolate covered cherry."

When Leon sat up I could see Chilly's juices all over his lips and chin. Apparently I was the only one in the room that didn't find what Leon had just done erotic. But I could live with that.

Leon wiped his mouth with his hand and smiled again and said, "We invited you over tonight for two reasons. The first reason is obvious, and we have already taken care of that piece of business. The second reason was to ask the two of you if you would be interested in joining our club. We think that the two of you would get a lot of enjoyment out of what our club can give you. You both basically said that you find that having sex with a different partner to be enjoyable, well think of all the partners that would be available to you if you joined the club."

I was a little surprised by the question, but not shocked. After all I knew about the club and we had already had sex with them twice so it wasn't a big jump to think we might be asked to join. I said, "I don't know, we would have to think about that for a while. Besides, can you just offer membership to anyone? I mean, what would the rest of the members think of us." This was the first time it occurred to me that their club might have a nearly all black membership. Which meant that they may really like having Marsha as a member but what would the other members think of me?

I guess Leon sensed what I was thinking. He said, "Take what ever time you need to think it over and let us know what you decide. Don't worry about whether the other members will accept you, because they will. Let me tell you a little about the club. First, the membership is currently 55 couples ranging in age from late twenties to mid sixties. The members are all above median income and very mixed. While most of the members are white there are five black couples three Asian couples, two Indian couples, and a few others. You would fit right in.

"The club officially meets once a month on the third weekend. We start on Friday evening with a business meeting and then the partying begins. The meeting lasts until Sunday evening at six o'clock. People don't stay the whole time. Some leave after the meeting Friday evening and come back Saturday evening. Others don't come until Saturday. People are coming and going all weekend."

I said, "Where do you meet?"

Leon said, "The club bought an old hotel outside of Medford. It is a four-story building with about twenty rooms. We have put a lot of money into fixing it up and it is quite nice."

I said, "What goes on there during the rest of the month?"

Leon said, "The rest of the time the club is available for use by the members. For instance, if the four of us wanted to get away for a weekend of sex we could reserve a couple of rooms for our use. The great thing about it is that there are usually other couples there doing the same thing so you have the opportunity to expand your party if you want."

Marsha asked, "If we decided to join, what would we have to do?"

Leon said, "First of all, Chilly and I would have to nominate you for membership during a regular business meeting. We would tell the other members about you and then they would have to vote whether to let you join or not. I doubt if you would have any problem getting approved.

" The next thing is the initiation fee. That would be $3000 but you can pay half up front and the rest could be paid monthly along with you dues, which are $100 a month. This may seem like a lot of money, but this covers a lot. We have the upkeep on the hotel and then we have our events, picnics, golf outings, sports (Red Sox games, Bruins games, Celtics games, Patriots games, etc.) and our annual vacation. We will be going to Las Vegas next July."

Marsha said, "Is that it. If the members approve us and we pay the fees we would be in?"

Leon said, "Yes, but there is one more thing. The one thing we don't want to have happen is to have a new couple show up and find out they can't handle the swinging. We don't want a couple to freak out and quit. There is some risk to the membership if something like that were to happen so there is a bit of an initiation you would have to go through on your first visit."

I asked, "What kind of initiation?"

Leon said, "On your first night, you will not attend the business meeting. You will not be allowed to meet any of the other members until the initiation is over. Chilly and I would be your sponsors so it will be our responsibility to bring you to the club and wait with you until the rest of the members are ready for you.

"When they are ready Chilly and I will bring you into the meeting room and introduce you to the club. There will be lights pointed at you and the rest of the room will be dark so that you will not be able to see the faces of the members. Chilly and I will leave you there and the evenings host or hostess with then tell you what you must do."

Marsha asked, "What would we have to do during the initiation?"

Leon said, "I don't know. The host for the evening decides what you will have to do. You will have to give some kind of a performance with the assistance of one or more of the members. Don't worry it will not be anything dangerous or painful. It might be difficult for you but it wouldn't be anything that you couldn't do. It is just that when we are bringing new members in we want to be sure they are ready for this life style before letting them meet the rest of the members."

I looked over at Marsha but couldn't tell what she was thinking so I turned to Leon and said, "Marsha and I will have to think about this for a while."

Leon said, "Remember this, we have to nominate you at our regular business meeting and if you are approved the first time you would go to a meeting is the following month. Next Friday is our next meeting. If we get you name in at that meeting you will be able to go to next months meeting as a member. If we miss next weeks meeting, your membership would be delayed by another month."

The last time I felt the way I did at that moment was when Marsha and I had gone to a presentation on time-share vacation properties. The salesman made the deal sound so good but we couldn't make a quick decision to spend that much money. I wanted time to think it over but the salesman told us we had to make our decision right them. We decided against the time-share property. Well at least this time Marsha and I could go home and talk about it.

K.K.
K.K.
3,002 Followers
12