The Long Road to Understanding Ch. 05

Story Info
George's suspicions about Marsha & Leon grow.
2.8k words
51.5k
8
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,036 Followers

Chapter 5: Membership

Over the next three months our lives changed in a very big way but the relationship Marsha and I had outside of the club didn't change. She was still the love of my life and she was no less devoted to me than she was before we joined the club.

Marsha and I went to the club every Friday or Saturday night for the next three months. That period included three monthly meetings and the rest of the visits were to socialize and have sex with the other members. That certainly was a change from our old life.

Another change came in the form of increased business at my store. It started the Monday after our first visit to the club, when John Gardner showed up and purchased a large screen television. Over the next few weeks I must have seen half of the membership of the club in my store. They bought televisions, CD players, DVD players, and kitchen appliances.

Gary Holms, a member I had only talked to once in the bar came into the store one afternoon and told me that he did the purchasing for the company he worked for and asked my to prepare a bid for 300 television monitors to be placed in training and conference rooms at many of his companies office building locations.

Being an independent storeowner I didn't really think I had a chance to win a bid like that competing against the large distributors but I put in a bid, which gave a ten percent price reduction, same as I offered directly to the members. I couldn't afford to cut my price more than that or I would end up losing money on the deal.

I was shocked when Gary called to tell me that I had won the bid. When I asked him how I could have beaten out all of the bigger dealers Gary said, "It was my responsibility to chose the winning bid. Yours wasn't that much higher than the other bids and I was able to justify choosing your bid because you are a local business and we like to support businesses in the community.

After that deal I began to get more of that kind of business. My monthly revenue and profits were both up over fifty percent, all because of the club.

Over the three months I mentioned earlier, I learned some of the etiquette of behavior at the club. First, when talking in the bar, never discuss your sexual encounters with anyone. They are private matters between the participants. Second, when leaving the bar to go have sex with another member, never leave the room together. One person leaves first and the other follows a few minutes later. This is done to keep everyone from knowing your business. I only violated that rule once and that was when I went with Carla and she led me out of the room apparently not caring who saw us leave together.

During the first few visits to the club I felt like I do when I eat at a buffet. You know what I am talking about. You think you are supposed to try everything and end up stuffing yourself. I felt like I was supposed to have sex with two or three different women each time I went. It didn't take long for me to realize that I wasn't enjoying the sex and I wasn't satisfying the women I was with, so I decided I would go with just one woman each visit. I would spend time talking to her in the bar and then move up to one of the rooms for a slow pleasurable love making session. This worked well for me and seemed to work well for sex partners.

During those early visits I managed to ignore what Marsha was doing. I have to admit before we would get to the club I felt a little uneasy about letting Marsha go off and fuck any guy she felt like but as soon as I would get into the bar and begin chatting with a potential sex partner I would forget about Marsha. One thing I did notice was that Marsha seemed to have arrived at the idea of having sex with only one partner on each visit before I did. I noticed this because Marsha always disappeared from the bar before I did and would be in the bar waiting for me when I came back from my interludes. When I wanted to go home, Marsha was always ready to leave.

I guess the real changes for me started around our seventh visit to the club. That night I met Sue Li for the first time. Sue Li is Chinese and although she is able to communicate pretty well, she still struggles with her English. Sue Li is about five feet two inches tall and has beautiful face that lights up when she smiles. Her one problem is that she is over weight and that is why I hadn't taken the time to talk to her before. She ways around one hundred and fifty pounds which is a lot for someone as short as she is. I generally don't go for heavy woman but I decided that I was being narrow minded so I approached her in the bar and asked her if she would like to sit and talk with me for a while.

Sue Li and I sat down at a table in a corner of the room and began to talk. I asked her how long she had been in Boston and she said, "Been here five year."

I said, "How is it you happened to come to Boston?"

Sue Li said, "Chang live here. I come here to marry Chang."

I said, "Did Chang come here form China too?"

She said, "No, Chang born here."

"Then how did you meet Chang?"

"Our parents arrange."

I said, "Your parents arranged for you to marry a man you never met that lived in another country."

"Yes. My parents want me come to America. Chang's grand parents live same town my parents. They made arrangement for me to come marry Chang."

I said, "So you never met Chang until you married him?"

"I meet Chang one week before marry."

I wanted to ask her how she felt about this arranged marriage but decided that I shouldn't. She might think I was mocking her culture and I didn't want to offend Sue Li.

Sue Li began asking me question then. She asked me who my wife was and then asked several question about Marsha.

Sue Li and I had been talking for nearly an hour before I ask her, "Would you like to go upstairs and get comfortable and continue or conversation up there."

Sue Li said, "Okay, I think I like to do that with you."

I said, "Why don't you go first and find a room and I will join you there a few minutes."

When she left I moved over to the bar and finished my drink. As I scanned the room I didn't see Marsha. I also noticed that Leon wasn't in the room, which didn't mean anything but I wondered for a moment if they were together. This thought caused a tightening in my stomach but it passed quickly. I knew I was being irrational and was able to shake the feeling quickly. After waiting a few more minutes I headed up stairs.

I found Sue Li in a room about three quarters of the way down second floor hallway. When I closed the door and turned to face Sue Li she asked, "You want me take clothes off now?"

I said, "Yes. Why don't we both get naked and get in bed?"

As I undressed I watched Sue Li. I was surprised that I found her naked body to be very erotic. She did have a large stomach, but she also had very nice breasts. Not big but firm with nice big nipples that seemed to already be standing up and hard. She had a large patch of black pubic hair, which appeared to be straight rather than curly.

When I look up at her face, Sue Li was smiling at me. She held her arms out from her sides and said, "I am too fat, no?"

I said, "No, you are just right."

Sue Li was giggling as she climbed onto the bed. I got on the bed with her and we began kissing. Sue Li wasn't one to waist time. As soon as we started kissing she took my cock into her hand and began stroking it. My cock grew to full size and strength very quickly in her hand.

I moved my head down and took one of her nipples into my mouth and sucked on it as I flicked it with my tongue. While I was doing this I moved my right hand between her legs and slipped a finger inside her already wet pussy. Things began to progress rapidly from that point.

Sue Li turned her body around so that she could take my cock into her mouth. While she was licking my shaft I wanted to return the favor, but because of the difference in our sizes I could not get my head between her legs while she was sucking my cock.

When Sue Li had me to a point that I was nearly ready to climax I pulled away from her and said, that it was my turn to pleasure her. Sue Li didn't argue with me, she just rolled onto her back and spread her legs for me. I got between her legs and buried my face in her sex and sucked on her clitoris until she began to spasm in orgasm.

After her orgasm Sue Li told me to lie on my back and then she climbed on top of me and Using her hand guided my cock inside her dripping pussy. She lowered herself down, taking my whole length inside her in one move and then began to slowly lift and lower he hips bringing me a great deal of pleasure.

As Sue Li continued her slow movements she asked, "You like way I fuck you?"

I said, "You are fantastic. How did you get so good at this?"

Sue Li said, "I learn to fuck good here at club?"

I said, "You husband didn't teach you?"

"No. When he do me he go very fast. Over in just a few minutes."

I said, "How is it that you and Chang became members of this club?"

Sue Li said, "Chang say this club good place to meet important people. But I know that not true. He want join club so he can fuck American women. That make him feel important. I think Chang ashamed to be with me. I too fat and I don't speak good English."


I was stunned that she would have that image of her marriage and yet seem to be such a happy person. I said, "I think maybe you are wrong. He probably was telling the truth when he said he wanted to meet important people. How could he be ashamed to be with you?"

"Thank you, but I know him."

I said, "Why did you go along with joining the club. You could have said no."

Sue Li said, "He my husband. I must do as he wants."

I again wanted to say something but decided that I didn't understand her culture enough to comment on what she had just said.

Almost as if she had read my thoughts, Sue Li said, "It's okay. I like coming to club. I meet nice men, like you. I fuck good, have fun. Okay?"

I said, "Okay. No more questions." Then I concentrated on the sensations I was feeling in my cock and I relaxed and let her bring us both to a very satisfying climax.

We talked for a little while longer and then got dressed. I let her leave first and followed five minutes later. When I entered the bar I spotted Marsha and Chilly talking to a group of women across the room. I also noticed that Leon was at the bar.

Leon also spotted me and waved me over to the bar. When I got over to him he shook hands with me and asked me how I was doing. I had a sudden urge to ask him if he enjoyed my wife tonight but I was able to repress the feeling and just respond, "I am fine. How have you been?"

There was no hint from Leon that anything unusual was going on so I decided to put the thought out of my head. Leon has such a friendly way about him that he soon had me laughing at his jokes and then he said, "I hear that you have had an increase of business at your store lately."

I wondered if Marsha told him that as I said, "Yes. Things are going quite well at the store, how did you know about that?"

Leon said, "I heard some people talking about all the stuff that had been buying at your store. I guess the good news is that they all sounded like very satisfied customers. They are telling their friends about your store."

That was indeed good news. Later as we were discussing college basketball, Marsha appeared at my side and asked if I was ready to go home.

On the ride home I started thinking about what Marsha might have been doing at the club while I was busy. I wondered if, like me she was going with different partners each time or, as I worried that she might, was she spending all her time with one person, Leon. It bothered me to think about Marsha with other men, but I had to accept that if I was going to be fucking other women, and after all it was me who wanted to join the club in the first place. But if she was spending all her time with Leon, that was a different matter. That might mean that there is something more between them than just sex.

I wanted to just come out and ask Marsha but somehow I just couldn't manage to ask the question. I didn't know how to begin. Besides, we had an agreement. No questions about what we do at the club.

I spent a lot of time the next day thinking about my feelings. How I felt about Marsha having sex with other men, or worse yet, with only one other man. The more I thought about it the more it all bothered me until I decide to discuss the matter with Marsha.

That evening I asked Marsha if she enjoyed the club. She said, "It's fun but it isn't something I need to do."

That was the answer I was hoping for. If she didn't feel the need to go to the club, well maybe that means there is nothing going on that I need to worry about. So I followed up by asking, "How would you feel if we quit?"

Marsha looked a little surprised by the question. It took her a little longer than I expected for her to start to answer me. When she finally spoke she said, "If you want to quit it's okay with me. But I am a little surprised. After all you were the one who wanted to do this in the first place. Do you really want to quit? I mean, think of your business. Things have been going so well do you want to chance messing it all up?"

I said, "I don't know. It's just that, well I do enjoy my time at the club, but I don't find myself looking forward to going there and I worried that perhaps you weren't enjoying this and that maybe you would want to quit."

I watched Marsha as she though about what I said. I was trying to see if her expression might give away her true feelings about the club. "She said, "The club is not important to me but I don't mind going, and well, I do have fun while I am there and it is good for your business. I guess I feel that as long as it gives you pleasure and it is good for your business I don't mind going to the club. I think we probably should keep going until you are sure you want to quit."

That was not the answer I wanted. That answer told me nothing and I saw nothing in her expression that would tell me what she was really thinking. I decided to take her at her word, that she was doing this for me. But I also decided to keep a closer eye on her at the club to see if I could determine if she was spending all her time with Leon.

K.K.
K.K.
3,036 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
Goin' Back Home Again A musician struggles with his collapsing marriage and career.in Loving Wives
Sittin' Pretty Is their marriage in trouble?in Loving Wives
Zero Tolerance Ch. 01 Problems begin in a loving marriage.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
More Stories