The Long Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,037 Followers

“But why? I don’t understand.”

Mother slowed the car and pulled into a lay by. She lay back in the seat looking at me.

“Are you so shocked, Alex? Do you find it repugnant? Do you think I’m an evil woman?”

“Well, no…but…”

“Let me ask you this, Alex; if I were anyone but your mother, wouldn’t you jump and the chance of having sex with me?”

I remembered the couple of older women I had engaged in sex with, both of them old enough to be my mother, and one of them actually older than my real mother. Neither of them had been as attractive as mother.

“Well, yes, I suppose I would, but…”

“And they wouldn’t have to get you drunk to do it, would they?”

“Do you mean you really did set out to get me drunk?”

“Yes. Disgusting isn’t it?”

I heard a sob in her voice. In all the domestic difficulties she had faced, I could not remember my mother crying.

“Mother…I…”

“How do you think its been for me all these years, Alex? You must have known. I could have had men but I held back.”

“But why? Barbara and I wouldn’t have blamed you, knowing how it was.”

“All right, Alex, I’ll tell you why. If I was going to have sex with someone again, it was going to be with someone I loved and who loved me. I’m not blind or stupid, Alex. Soon after you entered puberty, I could see how you felt about me. You wanted me, Alex…don’t try to deny it…You did, didn’t you?”

I remembered the boys I had brought home, and how I had sent any of them who got horny over mother, packing. It was jealousy, fear they might get what I so badly wanted.”

“Yes, mother, I wanted you, but I would never…”

“I knew you wouldn’t. I suppose we could say, ‘You wouldn’t have defiled me?’ Is that it?”

“I suppose…something like that…”

“I don’t suppose it ever occurred to you to wonder what I might want? I have sexual feeling too, you know. I love as well and want to fulfil my love. I knew you’d never make a move, and I didn’t know what to do until the opportunity for this trip came along. Then I thought out my wicked little plan of getting you drunk while hardly drinking myself.”

Ah,” I thought, “The glass with whisky still in it.”

She went on, “I said to myself, ‘Just once. Just one time to feel him inside me, to have his sperm.’”

I felt a wave of gratitude sweep over me. Gratitude that she had not held back the truth from me, and for the privilege of having been given entry into her, even if I could barely recall it. She had taken full responsibility for what had happened and therefore released me from any guilt.

“Now you know, Alex, what do you want to do.”

“What do you mean, mother?”

“We can turn round and go home or we can go on with the trip. I’m the one who has offended, so I leave the choice to you. All I can add is, if we go on, I shan’t abuse you again.”

I looked across at her. She was shrunk back into her seat, a picture of misery. She was so unlike the strong mother I had known, and the young girl image she had begun our trip with, had also faded. Was this loss of dignity the price she had to pay for loving me? I leaned across to her, and kissed her softly on the lips.

“I love you mother, let’s go on with the trip. And I don’t feel abused, I feel privileged.”

She smiled wanly. “Thank you, darling.” She started the motor and we continued on our way to the beautiful city at the bottom of The Peninsular.

Having got our feelings out into the open and having spoken about the events of the previous night, the air seem to be cleared. Mother began to rally and become the cheerful person she had been when we began our trip. I felt at ease and, I must admit, felt rather smug that I was so loved by such beautiful a woman, even though my mother.

Arriving in the city, we found our motel. This time it was a much more splendid affair. It was really a Hotel-Motel, and considerably more expensive that our previous accommodation.

Having parked the car, we headed for the reception desk. The receptionist looked up and smiled. “You have a booking?”

“Yes,” I replied, “Berkley.”

The girl looked up something on her computer, the said, “Ah yes, Mr. and Mrs. Berkley.”

I saw mother was about to contradict her, so I nudged her leg with my knee to stop her. She lapsed into silence.

The girl was about to give us our room numbers when she said, “May I ask, did you book separate rooms, or has there been an error?”

I took the lead and said in my best-devoted husband voice, “I think there may have been an error. Cleo, darling, you made the booking, did you book separate rooms?”

Mother took up the theme: “No darling, I booked a double room for us.”

The poor girl looked abashed. “I’m so sorry, there seems to have been a dreadful mistake. We have you down for separate rooms, and we’re full right up. There’s not a double room left.”

I looked severe and addressed mother: “Darling, what are we going to do?”

I turned back to the receptionist and said shyly, “We’ve only just got married and…well, you understand.”

The girl smiled and blushed, then said, “If you could wait for a moment I’ll have a word with the manager.”

She left and mother turned to me, “Alex, what are you up to. You know very well that we booked separate rooms. That poor girl…”

“Well, she took us to be man and wife, so I thought I might as well go along with it. Wouldn’t you like to…”

The receptionist returned with the manager who was all apologies and a suggestion. “We had a mother and daughter arrive earlier without a booking wanting separate rooms, but all we had was a double. If you would care to exchange with them, I’m sure they would be happy.”

“Of course,” I replied.

The manager went into action with the house telephone, then smiling, informed us that the ladies would be pleased to change and, “May I congratulate you on your marriage?”

“Thank you,” I replied, and out of the corner of my eye, noted mother trying to look like a self-consciousness new bride. “We have only been married a short time.”

“Only since the receptionist took us to be married,” I thought, trying not to laugh. I looked at mother and saw she was turning red faced as she tried to suppress her own laughter.

We had to wait while the room was tidied, and then was conducted to it by a still smiling and apologetic manager.

Once alone mother turned on me shaking with laughter.

“Alex, what are you playing it? You’ve got those two thinking we’re a honeymoon couple. And just look at this room, it’s obviously the honeymoon suite.”

She was right. There was a huge double bed with silk sheets in black and red, with pillows embroidered with red and white hearts. Above the bed was a picture of a rather erotic nymph being pursued by a satyr. I noted that a dressing table with a huge mirror was so placed that a couple on the bed could see what they were doing.

I collapsed into an armchair and joined in mother’s laughter.

As we began to recover I said, “I thought we might as well play along with it, after all, it is what we both want, isn’t it?”

Mother turned hastily to a suitcase and began to unpack things from it. I could see she was agitated, so I went across to her, and standing behind her as she bent over to the case, I cupped her breasts with my hands and drew her upright.

“You wouldn’t want me forever wondering whether I enjoyed you last night, or not, would you?”

“Alex, I…”

I turned her round to face me, and began unbuttoning her shirt.

“I think you’ve got to play fair,” I whispered. “You had your wicked way with me last night, it’s my turn today, and no booze and sexy video.”

Her shirt fell open to reveal large breasts with long pink nipples. They were without the support of a bra, and clearly needed none. I began to caress them, drawing her close and kissing her. She opened her lips to receive my tongue, and I began to explore her mouth.

I felt her yielding to me, her hips rotating, grinding her pelvis against me. Suddenly she stiffened and pushed me away.

“Alex, are you sure…are you sure this is what you want?”

“You know it is.”

“Alex, once something like this starts it’s not so easy to stop. I know I began it yesterday, and perhaps I shouldn’t have, but for your own sake, think carefully my darling. Be very sure you want this, because there could be serious consequences, for both of us.”

“I know, and I’m prepared to face them when they come. Now, what do I have to do, rape you, because I’m going to have you one way or the other.”

I drew her to the bed and lay her on it. She was gasping with passion and no longer resisting or protesting. Instead, she was whimpering her desire:

“Oh God yes… take me Alex…Take me darling…as much as you want…”

I finished divesting her of the shirt, then took off her jeans and her panties. I undressed myself, and then spread her legs wide to reveal her genitals.

Her vulva was like a soft pink rose. I parted the lips to reveal the inner red, bud-like lips, and opening these, I saw the entrance to her vagina, glistening moistly with her lubricant. I licked her, tasting her femaleness and breathing in her woman fragrance.

Mother was making little squealing sounds and I transferred my attention to her clitoris, running my tongue round it.

I heard her saying repeatedly, “Oh Alex, darling…darling…Oh my darling…”

I felt her begin to shake with ever increasing violence, and her squeals turned into screams and cries, begging me not to stop. I had to put my arms round her thighs to hold her in contact, and her hands were behind my head, dragging me tight against her.

Her tumult reached a crescendo, and as I felt her slowly subside, I came over her, thrusting in deep to release my pent up sexual need for her.

I felt the first release of my sperm from my testes, pumping up my shaft to cannon into her. Her legs wound round me and I had my hands under her buttocks as I thrust burst after burst of semen into her, deeper and deeper.

Then we were released from the anguish of our lust for each other, and lay gasping in each other’s arms.

No longer urgent in our hunger, we subsided into the warmth of tender love, whispering our devotion, promising faithfulness and uncaring of what might come of our deeds.

I thought, “We have come to the right suite, this is just like I imagined a honeymoon to be.”

As I lay softly handling mother’s breasts, a dark shadow thought crossed my mind.
With all this beauty at he disposal, why did my father not enjoy it? It seemed madness that having what many men would kill for, he apparently rejected it. I wanted to ask mother, but realised this was not the moment, and pushing the thought aside, I returned to losing myself in her body and her love.

I think we must have dozed for a while, and it was mother who came to and shaking me said: “Come on Alex, a shower then dinner. The weather is beautiful so let’s eat alfresco.”

We showered together, and if it had not been for mother’s firmness, I don’t think we would have gone out to eat that night. I promised myself more joy of her body when we got back.

About to leave, mother said, “You started this married couple business, so I think you’d better carry on with it properly.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’d better be Cleo from now on, instead of mother.”

“Ah, yes. I hadn’t thought of that…Cleo.”

“And you’d better put on your ‘adoring husband with new wife’ look.”

“That won’t be difficult, darling.”

“Come on, let’s go and eat before you start getting too potent again.”

“I hope the feeling is mutual?”

“Yes, so let’s go before I rape you.”

Laughing, hand in hand, we left the hotel and made our way to the outdoor restaurant.

I don’t think I had ever been so happy in Cleo’s company, or any body else’s for that matter. She was looking absolutely radiant, and I saw the eyes of the men taking her in, whether they were with a partner or not. I began to feel a trifle jealous. I didn’t want other men to even look at her, I wanted her all to myself.

We were sitting close to the footpath, and had just finished our second course, when I saw a group of men and women, obviously a bit inebriated, approaching. I pointed them out to mother, and we had a bit of a chuckle at their weaving antics.

As they drew closer I saw they were made up of older men – in their fifties I guessed - and young girls. They were about to pass, when I froze.

Mother called out, “Hello, Dennis, having a nice time with ‘The Boys’?”

It was my father with his “Boys.” He had his arm round a heavily made up, giggling girl who could have been anywhere between sixteen and twenty.

The group stopped. Most of the men had met Cleo and, sizing up the situation, they decided to leave father to his fate, and disappeared along the street hustling their girls with them, except for the one father was with.

Father paled under the tan that extended over his baldhead.

“What, the hell are you doing here?” he spluttered.

“Like you, I’m enjoying myself, Dennis – at least, I hope your enjoying yourself.”

The girl, still clinging to him, and clearly well under the influence, stared fishily at Cleo and slurred out, “Who is she, Den, one of your old flames? Aren’t you going to introduce us?”

“Clear off Ada, go with the others?”

“Oh, but daddy said he’d buy his little girl something nice.”

“Piss off,” he snarled.

The girl backed off, startled.

“Don’t be like that, Dennis,” Cleo said, “Be nice to her or you might miss out on something.”

“Shut up, you cow,” he growled.

I stood up and stepped over to him, and said very quietly:

“Father, if you speak to mother like that again, I’ll break your bloody neck.”

He stared at me blearily for a moment, then sneered, “Little boy protecting mummy, is he?”

I gently took him by his shirtfront: “Yes daddy, little boy is protecting mummy now, and in the future. So you piss off, daddy, and buy your little girl her “something nice.”

I gave him a little push and he staggered back a couple of paces.

“I’ll have you in court, you bastard he yelled.”

“Good, I’m sure the court would be highly amused at some of the things that will come out about you. Goodbye, ‘daddy’.”

He grabbed the girl and together they continued their erratic perambulation in the direction the others had gone in.

I expected to see Cleo badly upset, but instead she was smiling.

“There was no need to be rough Alex, the poor man was just embarrassed and upset.”

Catching her amused mood, I followed up on it.

“If a lover can’t defend his beloved, then what use is he, darling? And why aren’t you upset? I mean…”

“You mean because I saw him drunk and with a girl who could almost be his granddaughter?”

“Well, yes.”

“Darling, I’ve known about his predilection for young girls for ages.”

The moment had come. I felt I could ask the question that had been puzzling me.

“Cleo, you’re a beautiful woman…it’s not just me talking…there are plenty of people who say that. So why…why did he stop…you know? I mean, look at the girl he was with…she was a…a trollop…a…”

“Alex, we don’t really know what she is and I don’t see any point in abusing her, but to answer your question; your father is like a lot of people. They see something they think they want, and soon after they get it, they no longer appreciate it, or it gets left behind as they see something else they think they want.”

“That’s how it was with your father and I. He wanted me badly enough at first, and he also saw me as a way to the partnership in daddy’s legal firm he so coveted. He got me, and eventually got the partnership.”

“In fairness to him…”

“Damn fairness…”

She overrode me.

“In fairness to your father, ask yourself a question. You are elated at the moment over the sexual relationship we’ve started. You have wanted me for years, as I’ve wanted you, and at last, it’s happened. Will you still want me six months, a year, two years from now? Or will you become tired of me. Will you want someone younger?”

“I don’t expect you to give me an answer, but just ask yourself the question, and give yourself an honest answer.”

“But I want to answer…”

“No, please Alex. If you say what I think you want to say, you may have to live by your words some time in the future, so let’s just enjoy what we have now.”

“If it’s any help to you, I shall be finishing with your father when we get back home. I hung on with him first because of you and Barbara, and then when he…when Barbara left home, I stayed on for you. Perhaps I should have done things differently, but I didn’t, and it’s no use regretting it now.”

“For now, Alex, I’m going to enjoy you and our trip, so come on, my lover, take me back to our room and make love with me.”

We rose, and once more hand in hand, we made our way back to our room.

Cleo made no pretence at modesty. As soon as we entered the room, she began to strip off her clothing, to stand naked before me.

“If you see something you like, darling, then help yourself.”

I ripped off my own clothes and together we subsided onto the bed.

“You know I love you very dearly, don’t you, Alex?”

“Yes, I know.”

I wanted to explore her from head to toe. I wanted to know ever nook and cranny of her body, to possess it and consume it. I had a raging hunger for her and wanted to do all things to her at once. I wished I had the eight arms of an octopus to explore and caress her with, and multiple mouths to suck and nibble.

Always aware of her beauty, I was now overwhelmed by it. I suppose I was in a state of adoration, worshipping at the shrine of her loveliness.

I began at the top of her head, pressing kisses onto her red-gold sweet smelling hair. I kissed my way over her forehead, her eyes, nose, and her soft sensuous mouth.

I traced her chin and neck, her exquisite breasts and on down her body to that sacred place, the vulva, lingering to press my tongue into her entrance, that opening to paradise.

I kissed down to her feet and back to her buttocks and anus, then up her back to finish once more with her hair.

I knew I loved and desired her more than any women I had ever been with. I wanted to melt into her, be inseparable from her. It was even a little frightening to be so captivated by her.

I bent over her, taking a long pink nipple into my mouth as if it were some hallowed object. She was my goddess, the Earth Mother, the Giver of life and love, the symbol of all that is most wonderful and mysterious in woman.

I had wanted to possess her, but in truth, she had possessed me. I was her worshipping bondman.

I felt her hand on my penis, gently stroking it with her soft warm fingers. First in a rapid little jiggle, then with increasing pressure snapping back my foreskin to produce a delicious pain.

She pushed me on to my back and continued the treatment until she felt my orgasm approaching, then she slowed down, making me hang on the verge of ejaculation, and on feeling my orgasm retreat she began again, slowly working me to the very edge once more.

I lost count of how many times she performed this delightful torture, but finally, bringing me to the edge once more, she bent over, and taking my shaft into her mouth she licked my crown and then began to plunge up and down my length.

I discharged into her mouth like a cannon, squirting out masses of sperm and striving to find the words of love and adoration I so longed to express, but words seemed to tame, too ineffectual to convey my obsession with her.

Entering into a sexual relationship with someone changes your perception of him or her. That change in perception, once having taken place, you can never go back to the old relationship.

For twenty years of my life, mother had been mother, even in my teenage years when I had sexually desired her. No doubt for the same number of years I had been simply her son to her. When I thought of mother engaging in the sexual act, I visualised her performing it with the same dignity and restraint I saw in the rest of her life.

Starlight
Starlight
1,037 Followers