The Long Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As for what's wrong with you? Not a damn thing. I enjoy being with you a lot. I was so damn lonesome before your house burned down I didn't know what to do. That's why I spent so much time in your little bar ya know. It sure wasn't because I like to drink. Most nights I only had one or two you know. Hell I came to talk to you more than the customers. You know that. There's nothing wrong with you Emily."

"Then why don't you want me? There must be something wrong with me. Hell, most men at least want to fuck me but you just ignore me totally."

Mac gently kissed the top of Emily's head and hugged her tighter for a moment. "No Em. I already said there was nothing wrong with you. You've just never let me know you were interested in something more than we have. I've told you over and over that I don't play games. I guess I do in a way though. I've never said anything about how I like to be with you and how I enjoy our conversations and just sitting watching TV or reading with you. Heck, when you wear your nice clothes—crap, whatever you wear you're easy, very easy on the eyes. You have a great personality. I."

Emily smiled through her tears and hugged Mac tightly. She gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. That was the first kiss they had ever exchanged. They very rarely even touched. This had been the longest they had ever been in contact since Mac had moved back to town. Emily rose up and tried to kiss Mac again. He smiled and gently disengaged her arms from around him. He pushed her forward slightly and turned slightly red as he rearranged himself in his pants.

"No Emily. This isn't right. You've got me a little worked up but I won't let you do this. We've both been drinking and I'm sure you're more than a little drunk. I think we both need to go to bed and think about what's gone on tonight. I have some feelings for you I admit and you would be a real pleasant little bit in bed but I'm your friend. I won't take advantage of you right now."

"DAMN YOU MAC!!! What the hell do I have to do to get you to notice me?"

"Oh, I notice you all right Emily. Hell, I even want you. I have had some dreams about you but if we go beyond what we have now I want it to be done when we're fully in charge of our senses. I don't want us to be with each other in a drunken meeting."

Mac pushed Emily off his lap and swatted her bottom. "Now off to bed with you. I'm tired and I know you are too. Tomorrow's Sunday. Let's have our coffee here then eat at IHOP when we go shopping. We'll talk more tomorrow."

Emily was still upset. Her face was mottled from her sadness and yes, a little from anger. She glared at Mac and turned for the stairs. She stomped her way upstairs as Mac sat watching. He let his mind wander. Even though it was night he remembered an old song and thought it was appropriate. He was "Daydreaming about Night Things" and Emily was definitely the woman in his dream. He pondered the question though. Did he want to get involved with Emily? She seemed to be much different from all the other women he had known and dated. The question he had to answer was had he seen the real Emily? He had never seen her playing games like other women he knew had done. Oh, sure she flirted and laughed at the semi innocent innuendo she and some of the other men bantered back and forth at The Mustang. He remembered when it got too personal she shut them down immediately. She never allowed touching or explicit verbiage. She never led him or any other man on implying they might have sex with her and she had never done anything he had ever seen to work a man up. She had especially never played those games with him but would she? He went to bed with those thoughts on his mind.

The next morning Emily woke him up clattering around in the kitchen. He pulled on his jeans and wandered into the room. Emily looked up at him and gave him a wan smile. She said, "I guess I made an ass of myself last night didn't I Mac? I'm sorry. I never could handle my booze. Every time I've had more than one drink something bad has happened to me. Beer is probably why I never found a man and now I guess I've ruined it with you too because of the booze. I'll start looking for some place to stay Monday. Could you please take me to town today anyway? I'll get busy and get a car next week too if I can find a way to town. I'll just have to close the café part of the afternoon."

"No Emily there's no reason for you to do that. Hell, we were both drinking and I don't have any problem with what you said. I like having you here and I really don't want you to leave either. I told you last night I would take you to breakfast when we went to town. Besides, I can't see where the booze got you into any trouble either."

"Well it did. At least this time I didn't get raped when I got drunk. Thank you for that." She smiled and cupped Mac's face with the palm of her hand and continued, "Although I suppose it wouldn't have been rape last night. God I wanted you Mac. I wanted to be held and loved so much but you wouldn't do it." Emily once again felt tears running down her cheeks and rapidly turned away from Mac so he wouldn't see them.

Without thinking Mac moved to Emily. He walked up behind her, wrapped his arms around her abdomen and pulled her to his chest. "I told you why Emily. And what do you mean about being raped? I thought you knew me better than that. I told you no real man could do something like that to a woman when you asked me why I hadn't just taken what I wanted from my girlfriend."

Emily reached down and took Mac's hand. She led him into the living room and pushed him down on the couch. She sat beside him and told him the story about Steve and the hell she went through just after she got out of high school. "So you see Mac after that none of the nice boys wanted anything to do with me. After all I was a slut, a whore who fucked boys on the riverbank in front of everyone. It didn't matter that he took advantage of me. I was a slut. I suppose it really wasn't rape because I didn't fight him off. I only told him no once then when he kept going I just let him but I DIDN'T want it. That's the only time I've ever had sex. It's been 6 years now and I still have to live with the shame. Several times I've wanted to leave town but how can I? All I have or had is here. Even if I wanted to sell the business I couldn't get anything for it. No one could make enough to live on and pay the mortgage even if a bank would loan them the money to buy it. No I'm trapped here and I suppose I'll die never having a family or a man to love."

Mac wrapped her in his arms and said, "No Emily. You're too fine a woman for that to happen to you. Now come on. Let's get to town. For some reason Mac couldn't keep his eyes off Emily that day. He even found himself placing his hand on the small of her back to guide her in doors or around obstacles. The first time or two he did that Emily looked at him in surprise. She felt funny when he did that. It was such a simple thing, only a fleeting touch but it made her shiver. By the end of the shopping trip her panties were damp.

After they had unloaded everything they sat in Mac's living room to relax and visit. They had begun using Sunday afternoon to talk with each other and plan out the coming week. Mac would tell Emily what he wanted to do around the place and about any business related work he had scheduled. She even told him about repairs or maintenance he could do for her at The Mustang. The first time or two Mac had done work for her there she had tried to pay him. They had almost argued about it. Finally he just agreed to take his labor out in food and beer as he was her rent. What he hadn't expected was when she insisted on purchasing all the groceries they consumed at the house. He lost that argument badly though. Emily just bulled her way through and bought them anyway. For a couple of weeks they had way too much food in the house because Mac had bought things too. Finally he gave in and now Emily provided all the food and drink for them. It was spring and Mac's business was picking up. Farmer's were beginning to use their equipment more often planting and cutting hay so had more breakdowns. Mac was closer than other repair shops and was already getting a good reputation for quality work and rapid turnaround on repairs. Many days he worked ten or twelve hours. He was also getting more calls for his mobile welding and mobile repair service he offered.

Late in the afternoon Emily rose and said, "I'm going to clean up before I make supper. Why don't you get a shower too unless you have to go out and work?"

Mac had finished his shower and was sitting outside enjoying the cool May evening listening to Emily working in the kitchen. It was one of those perfect spring evenings when you don't want to do anything but sit and feel nature coming alive for the summer. After Emily had gotten the meal started she came out to sit in the porch swing with him. She walked in front of him to sit down and he stared in awe. Emily was wearing a dress he had never seen before. It came to mid thigh and was very low cut. He could see the top third of her breasts. They wobbled from side to side and he saw her hard nipples poking out the front of the dress. It was obvious she had no bra on. She stopped in front of him for a moment and smiled when she saw the effect she had on Mac.

Emily sat on the swing beside Mac, hips touching. She picked up his left arm and draped it across her shoulder and snuggled into him. She turned her head to him and looked up into his face. "Now Mr. McLaren. Neither of us has been drinking. Now, sir, tell me what's wrong with me?"

Mac licked his lips and fell into Emily's blue eyes. He croaked, "I can't see a thing wrong with you Emily. But are you sure this is where you want to go? It's not too late now but we can never take this back if"

Emily placed her fingers on his lips to stop him talking. She stretched up and gave him a gentle kiss. After she settled back down she said, "Yes Mac. I'm sure this is where I want to be, what I want to do. I liked you when we were in school but you never saw me. You were too interested in some of the other girls. Now we're here and I've lived with you for almost four months. I've been seeing you a lot for almost nine months. I think I know the man you have become and I like what I see and know about you so YES Mac. I want this. I NEED this and I hope we can find more than just comfort in each other's bed. OK?"

Mac felt a strange feeling rise in his stomach. His heart lurched and he pulled Emily tighter to him. He bent his head and she met him for another kiss. This one was anything but gentle. When he sat back up he looked down at Emily and said, "I want to see where this will take us too but Emily I have to tell you if you start playing the games other women play it won't go where you may want it to go. If you play with me and work me up then want me to beg and play the fool to get into your panties it won't work. If you tease me and work me up then tell me no it will end right there. If you really have a reason for saying no that's fine but don't work me up first then say no. I don't play those games even if you're teasing and really expect to get laid that night. I know women need sex just as badly as men do and usually I can tell if they are horny or not. Those kinds of games don't work with me. I don't mind teasing as foreplay. Flirting and innuendo is wonderfully fun in the right circumstance but don't ever lead me on then shut me down. I've had enough of that from other women.

"I promise to be considerate and thoughtful for you and will do my best to take care of your needs but I expect the same thing from you. Tell me the truth always and don't be a bitch and this may be a very good thing we can have."

At first Emily was upset at what Mac had said. She was angry he was reducing the act she contemplated to its basics. After all, part of sex and love was the anticipation, the tease if you will. She almost made an angry comment then she began thinking about what he said. He hadn't said she couldn't or shouldn't tease or titillate. He had only said she shouldn't tease and work him up then deny him or deny even wanting to make love. She had seen some of the skanks in her bar do that to the men. They let them fondle them, kiss them and all but fuck them in the bar then they had told them they weren't horny and didn't want to have sex. Many times after all the public foreplay they would leave the men sitting there with a hard on and angry.

"Mac, I'll do my best," she said. "But I'm not sure what you mean. I think I know but please, before you get angry and kick me out or leave, please tell me if I'm doing something wrong, something you don't like or think is teasing and playing games. I'm not very good in the love department and I really don't want to do something wrong. I especially don't want to do something wrong and mess it up between us if I don't even know what I did that was wrong."

"Deal. But you have to tell me the same things. I want to know what you want and need. I want to know what makes you feel good, what makes you feel special too. If we do this I want it to be the best it can ever be."

Emily smiled and jumped from the swing. She bent and gave Mac a gentle kiss then said, "Gotta check supper. I'll be back if I can."

After a wonderful meal that evening Mac helped Emily clean his kitchen. She had gone all out for Mac preparing fried chicken, 'taters and gravy, green beans, corn and cornbread. There was even a sliced tomato. As she finished putting away the last of the clutter he made them each an Amaretto Sour. He handed her drink to her and gently took her hand. He led her back onto the porch and sat beside her on the swing. They sat and sipped their drinks as they watched the sunset. After night had fallen they were still on the porch swinging. From time to time one or the other would place a kiss on the other's lips. Finally Mac stood and said, "Emily I'm beat. I have to begin putting in that corral fence tomorrow over at Doc Fielding's for his treatment pen. I need to get to bed."

Emily stood and took his hand. She followed him into his house. He expected her to let him go and head up the stairs to her room. He was shocked when she pulled him into his bedroom. As soon as they were in the room she stopped and did one of those moves all women seem to make so effortlessly. Her dress dropped to the floor in a puddle at her feet. Mac sucked in his breath as he looked at Emily. She stood before him naked as the day she was born. She had trimmed her pubic hair and shaved her pussy lips to the top of her cleft.

Emily looked at Mac and her face tightened. "What's wrong," she asked fearfully.

"My God you're beautiful. I knew you were pretty but never in my wildest dreams would I have thought you were this beautiful. I can't believe you've come here with me like this either."

"Thank you for saying that Mac. But Mac, we've had the talk about this. I'm not a tease and I don't play games. I want this. I want this more than you can possibly imagine but if you don't I'll go."

"What? NO! It's not that. God no. I've been dreaming about seeing you and loving you for weeks now. I just never thought it would happen. I was afraid I guess and I suppose I got the impression you didn't want a man in your life that way. At least I thought that until earlier. I was just surprised you decided tonight was right."

Mac took a step to Emily and wrapped her in his arms. He bent and they kissed. They devoured each other. Emily moaned and her knees buckled as Mac continued the kiss. She felt her pussy flood and her nipples became hard little pebbles. She loved the way they rubbed on Mac's shirt covered muscular chest.

Finally Emily pushed back and took a deep breath. She reached out and began to unbutton Mac's shirt. He looked at her face as she did so. She began releasing his belt, then undid his pants. Emily was frantically trying to push his shirt off his shoulders as Mac lowered his pants to the floor. When he released his pants his shirt dropped from his arms. He stepped first on one pant leg, then the other to completely remove them.

Emily's eyes glistened as she took in his nude body for the first time. She grinned and reached for his cock. She wrapped her fingers of one hand around it as she cupped his balls with the other. "MMMM," she murmured. "Nice. I think I'm going to enjoy this a lot."

After another kiss Emily dropped until she was squatting in front of Mac. She kissed the end of his dick then slowly, gently ran her tongue around and around the head. She stopped and fluttered her tongue on the underside. She smiled when Mac moaned and placed his hands on her head.

Emily wrapped one hand around the base of his cock and began to gently jack it as she slipped the end into her hot, hot mouth. All the time her tongue was fluttering, caressing, loving Mac's now steel hard manhood.

Mac had no idea how long the blow job continued. From time to time he looked down and saw Emily fingering her clit between her splayed legs. Her beautiful breasts were just barely out of his reach unless he leaned forward uncomfortable. From time to time he did lean so he could tweak her nipples. When he did so Emily would jerk and moan.

Finally it was all too much. Mac tried to push Emily's head back as he said, "Em I'm gonna cum."

Emily stopped playing with her pussy and moved her right hand up to cup and roll Mac's balls. She pulled her head back until only the tip of his cock was in her mouth as her tongue continued to flutter and tease the underside.

Mac felt his legs begin to give out. His cock tightened and he yelled, "Emily!"

Emily smiled as much as she could around his cock and looked up at him. She felt his cock tighten once more then it was throbbing and jerking in her mouth as his seed flew out the end and slammed into her mouth. She swallowed then swallowed once again as rapidly as she could. Mac groaned and collapsed backward falling toward the bed just behind him. Emily clamped her lips onto him and used her hand to milk the last of his seed from his cock as he fell away from her.

Mac sat on the edge of the bed looking down at Emily still squatting on the floor at his feet. She was grinning up at him. There were flecks of cum on her face. His glance drifted lower and he saw the deep angry red of her pussy. He saw liquid draining from it and running down her thighs.

Mac reached out for Emily's hand. He gently pulled on her hand. She allowed him to pull her up and toward the bed. Emily grimaced as her legs protested the move. They were stiff from her long squat while she sucked Mac off.

Mac guided Emily to sit beside him on the bed. After she was sitting he bent and gave her a deep, almost violent kiss. Emily wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him into her. Mac smiled as he listened to her moan.

Finally Mac broke the kiss and rose from the bed. Emily looked up at him with a questioning look. Mac stood, turned and dropped to his knees in front of Emily. He gently placed his hands on her knees and pushed them apart. He moved between her now splayed legs and gently pushed her backward until she lay on the bed.

Mac looked at her pussy and felt his cock begin to stir. He placed his hands under her buttocks and moved his face deeper into her crotch. He looked up at Emily and said, "You smell wonderful Em. It's beautiful just like you. I think you have the prettiest little pussy I've ever seen."

Mac stuck his tongue out and licked from her taint up her crack to her clit. When he felt her hard little nubbin he flicked his tongue. Mac smiled to himself when Emily shrieked and twitched her hips at the stimulation. Mac moved his hands until his thumbs could spread her pussy lips opening her to his tongue. He licked up one lip then sucked, pulling it into his mouth. He alternated back and forth, licking one then the other and sucking them. He loved the way they felt as he rolled them in his mouth. Each time Mac released one of her pussy lips from his mouth he let his tongue continue upward and flick Emily's clit.