The Long Weekend Ch. 01-05

Story Info
College guy, his friends, and mom.
14.7k words
4.43
233.1k
100

Part 1 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachsf1
beachsf1
181 Followers

I enjoyed Wooededtree's stories and with him not on the site anymore I must acknowledge his inspiration for me to tr and write my first story. Be kind and more chapters will follow. Hope you like the work. Jr. and his friends are all over 18 and at college.

*

"I'm outside on the patio Junior, I can't hear you!" Annie shouted. 'Can you come out here?'

She had been on the secluded patio less than hour trying kick-start her summer tan. Her aqua colored two piece suit stretched over her large tits barely covering the large coke-can sized areolas. The perspiration caused by the unusually hot spring sun mixed with the coconut and baby oils gave her body a glistening sheen. As she sat up, the sheen gathered in small riverlets as it ran over her large breasts, pooling in the cups of her top, before dripping onto the magazine she was holding.

"OK Mom" Junior called out as he closed off his mobile and stepped thru the patio door.

"Mom, it's a three day weekend at college and Jake and his dad asked if I could come up to their new cottage and give them a hand with some work this weekend. Can I go?' Junior's voice trailed off as he saw his mother stretched out on the chaise lounge. Feeling a surge of blood to his heavy cock, he stared at his sexy 44 year old mother, his nostrils catching the wafting scent of warm oil.

'Come out here so we can talk more about it without having to yell at each other and bother the neighbors." said Annie as she put her magazine aside and lay back down resting her feet on the sides of the chaise. Pulling the chaise's adjustable sun shade over her head and eyes, she could not see Jr's face, but that was the idea, as it allowed her to stare at his swelling crotch as he walked toward her. Her nipples began to harden and lengthen pushing out on the soft fabric of her unpadded swim top. The sun shade also allowed Jr. to let his gaze wander from her painted toenails, up her thighs, along the V of her swim suit which highlighted her camel toe, past her slightly swelling stomach to stare at her nipples expanding like newly formed twin volcano peaks. His cock twitched in his shorts as he unconsciously brushed it downward.

"Pull up a chair, but don't block the sun." Annie implored. Jake shrugged off this Tshirt as he dragged a chair across the tiles, set it down next to her out-stretched legs then sat and faced her. "How come you have that old suit on?" he asked.

"Dunno really, I know you and your dad always want me to wear the yellow bikini you had me buy last year, but it's early in the season and I don't want certain parts of me to get burnt."

"Mom, you know Sr. and I like it when you to wear it. I think he likes it maybe more than I do. It makes you look so sexy and I know once you put it on, you love the feelings you get." Jr. chastised as he sat forward in the chair. Now that he could see her face, he looked in eyes and held her gaze. Reaching out his left hand to touch her arm, "At least, lose the shoulder straps to reduce the tan lines." As he spoke firmly but gently, he lightly slid his fingers up and pushed his index finger under the closest strap and pulled it off her shoulder. Annie automatically flexed her shoulder forward easing the strap's fall down to the crux of her elbow.

"Now, you do the other side yourself." commanded Jr. as he sat back in the chair and watched as a slight tremble ran through her body as she reached up tentatively and let the other strap fall. "That's much better, now, peel the tops down a bit to get a bit more sun on your chest." Jr. told her as he slouched down in the chair.

"Jr. stop pestering, and tell me more about what Jake and his dad want." Annie, read the confidence in his eyes, then looking down at her chest and with trepidation, rolled down the top of her suit so the nipples were holding up the top, and her upper areolas were exposed to the air and more importantly to Jr.

"Mom, you know Jake's parent's bought a cottage by the river and they just took possession of it. They want to do a basic clean up before the holiday weekend in two weeks. They said they would pay me and drive me up and back. I can use the money, I want to go and it will be fun, just the three of us! Jake's mother is volunteering this weekend with her church group at the hospital, anyway, I think she is trying to avoid any work."

As he was pleading his case, Jr.'s was casually rubbing his hand up and down the slick oil on Annie's smooth calf that was closest to him. Every time he reached her knee he gently drew circles inside it and pulled out toward his chair, parting her legs more and more. As Annie's legs took on the look of a figure 4, he could clearly see how each one ran up to the curve of her ass and how the inside her thighs formed two recesses that made her mound so prominent.

Annie was biting her bottom lip and gripping the arms of the lounger, but managed say, 'I was hoping that the three of us could do something together ourselves this weekend. You know, go for drive, shopping, dinner and movie at the Cineplex in the next town?' Finally getting the last words out she averted her eyes and because of her arousal tilted her pelvis upward suggestively drawing attention to how her swim suit was being stretched over her swelling lips and digging into her vagina.

Jr. slid his chair closer and slipped down in it even more, opened his legs and let the hem of the shorts fall away so that his cock could expand more freely. His cockhead was searching for the sun light, the fresh air and did not have far to go. He saw his mother's eyes probing beyond her outstretch hand and to find the reddish-purple head of his cock, being presented to her. Staring at the outline of his mother's cunt being offered to him, Jr's voice became more adamant as he declared, 'We can do that anytime, I want to go and besides you'll have dad here and do those things with him." Lowering his voice and stroking higher toward to the dampening V of motherhood, he said, 'Touch it for me!'

His mother looked at him and her eyes were wide, questioning. Did he mean that wonderful cock of his or her throbbing wet pussy? She knew that he loved both.....she loved both. What did he want her to do? The thought of touching the velvet hardness of his cock and stoking it until he cums all over her was the first thought. Her own pleasure of a exposing herself, fingering herself to orgasm for his pleasure was the second. I NEED BOTH AND I NEED THEM NOW she thought. She was desperate for relief, the slow wind up that Jr. had been tormenting her with, was blissful agony.

Reaching down with her right hand she slid it under the waist band of her swim suit. Simultaneously, with her left hand, she let go of the chaise arm that she had been gripping and stretched her fingers touched his knee and began working her hand toward his magnificent cock...the cock she needed.

BRIIIIIIIIINNNNGGG, BRRIIIINNNNNNG, the portable house phone echoed loudly off the metal table next to them. It scared the dickens out of them, broke the fog of lust they were becoming immersed in. Jerking upright, one of Annie's large breasts had fallen free and was tormenting Jr. as it quivered in front of him. His cock was still looking for release but the scare had begun to take its toll.

Leaving her breast to sway deliciously in front of Jr. she picked up the phone. Annie answered, 'Oh hi, Sr. this is a surprise. No, I'm on the patio with Jr. getting some sun.' Listening intently to the voice on the other end of the phone, her face betrayed her emotions as she lost her smile. 'No, I understand. I'll see you in a few minutes.' she sighed as she hung up the phone.

'That as your father, he's been called away to trouble shoot an emergency at a plant in Chicago, and may be gone for the weekend. He'll be home in a few minutes to pack. I'll make him a sandwich for the plane since he won't have time for lunch. Well there go my weekend plans. He's away and you want to go. What am I to do?" she voiced to no one in particular.

Seizing the situation, Jr. piped up, 'Why don't I ask Jake and his dad if you can come to? You and I could drive ourselves, have a picnic on the way. The water is too cold to swim but you can hang around on their deck and work on your tan while we work. I think the cottage has a hot tub. I know that Jake wants to see you again. I'm sure his dad wouldn't mind. What do you think?

A small smile came to Annie's face. 'Let me think about it while I make lunch.' It seems you can turn lemons into lemonade she thought, as she began to collect her things, leaving Jr. to consider the many possibilities.

Mom at the Cottage Chapter 2 by beach©

While watching his mother, still in her two piece swim suit, make a take away lunch for his dad, Jr. was on the phone to Jake. "Yes, I think I can convince her to come if it's fine with your dad. You, think he'll be cool with her coming. Yes, I will tell her to wear her sexy clothes, but what about your dad, what would he think? Yeah, I think he would like to see her great body as well. Super, I'll tell her." Jake closed the mobile connection and spoke to his mother.

'Mom. Jake and his dad said they'd love to have you come, it will keep them from working too hard. And yes, since it the water will be too cold to swim, the hot tub can be fired up to if you get too tired from tanning yourself. They said they might even join you in it, if their muscles are sore from the work. Mom, Jake and I want you come for the weekend, you deserve it.'

'I'll check with your dad when he gets here, now scram and finish your home work. With a brief grin to herself she thought about the might lay in store for her. A submissive life easy she mused, others make the plans and tell you what to do. All you had to do was follow instructions.

'Wow, you look fantastic, I am sure glad some hot weather is here.' Sr. called out breathlessly as he almost ran into the kitchen while ogling his wife's long legs. Dead ahead of him, bending over getting something out of the fridge, was his wife of 25 years. He walked up behind her, wrapped his hands around each side of her waist, and reached down and under to feel her hanging tits. Feeling her swollen nipples, he pressed his cock into the crack of her ass and pushed her almost into the fridge.

'Stop that Sr., I've got my hands hand full!' she playfully retorted. She secretly loved it when he played with her and being in the kitchen in such a revealing outfit was exciting. She pushed her ass back into his cock as he ground into her, then pulled away, to put the food down on the counter. 'I need to finish this if you are going to make your plane....shouldn't you go pack?' she demurred, not really wanting the attention to stop. "Oh, by the way, Jake and his dad asked Jr. to help them out at their new cottage this weekend and since you are going be away, Jr. asked if could tag along. You wouldn't mind would you? I could use more time outside in the sun and I might be of some help.'

Clasping her upper arms, Sr. turned her around to face him as he slid his thumbs under her bra straps and pulled them out, away from her body. Moving his thumbs up, he slid the straps off her shoulders for the second time in less than ½ hour. 'Let me look at you, lean back on the counter and support yourself with your hands and open your legs.' Sr. ordered. 'That is beautiful!' he exclaimed. Leaning back, pushed her breasts out toward him and made the straps fall down further. Opening her legs suggestively pushed her swelling pussy closer to the tent in his pants. She averted her eyes as he stared at her wonton display.

'Can I count on you being good and doing what Jr. tells you to do? Annie nodded. 'Will you miss me? Annie nodded. 'Well, if you wear this sexy swim suit, you won't have time to miss me with three men around. What about the suit that Jr. made you buy last year? I want you to take that one and wear it for Jake's dad. Will you do that?' Annie nodded.

The conversation was making her flush and her pussy between to dampen when Jr. interrupted the moment by calling out, "Mom, did you talk to dad about the weekend.?"

"Well Sr., what should I tell him?" Annie asked as she felt her breasts spilling out of her unsupported top. Sr.'s eyes ran over her sleek neck, down the expanse of her chest, into the oily cleavage as he inhaled the smell of her sex.

"Play with your nipples while I make a decision!' he directed.

Peeling down her top, she bunched it under her breasts, so it was holding them up and out like the shelf bra Sr. preferred she wear. Annie took her nipples between thumbs and forefingers and pulled them and with a twisting motion began squeezing them quite hard. She bit he lip as she saw Sr. rub his crotch. Rolling her nipples, her areolas got bumpy from the stimulation. Her knees weakened and the lips of her weeping vagina began to push against the thin fabric her swim suit bottom. Sr. slid a finger into the leg hole of her suit probing for the tight wet cunt. That part was the easy, all he had to do was follow the juice trail.

Withdrawing his finger, he put it to his mouth and licked it. It was a gourmet taste, the taste of a woman inn need. Annie's eyes pleaded with him, don't leave me like this.

"Sure, sure, go and enjoy the weekend while I fly coach, work long hours, stay in some cheap hotel and eat bad food. Now, stay topless and finish my sandwich while I go pack. I'll tell Jr.'

Giving Annie a wink, he turned and quickly took off toward the bedroom wing. Along the way to their master bedroom, Sr. called out to Jr. that Annie was going with them for the weekend. Jr. smiled and could not believe his luck. Fifteen minutes later, he heard his dad say to his mom, "Bye Luv, say good bye to Jr., make sure you do want he says and I'll most likely see you late Monday.' Tweaking her still exposed nipples with his thumbs, he gave her a kiss on the lips, grabbed his sandwich and shot out of the kitchen toward the front door. Stopping abruptly, he called out over his shoulder: "Make sure you pull you top up before Jr. sees your tits."

Suddenly feeling left hanging and frustrated, Annie put her fingers into the jar of refrigerator-cold mayonnaise and took out a glob and began smearing it onto her breasts and inflamed nipples in a vain attempt to cool them off. Realizing that easing the demanding sensation was futile, she stuffed them back into her top.

Cleaning up the kitchen, she made a cup of tea and returned to the patio and the chaise lounge. Still stimulated she wanted to slip her finger into her pussy and frig herself until she came, but she knew she could not, she did not have permission. The hot sun beat down and she must have dozed off.

She was startled when Jr. called out to her. He seemed so close. Was it a dream? 'Mom, I'm going over to Jake's house. We're going to plan and get organized for tomorrow and the weekend and then study. I'll be back late. You go ahead and have dinner and if I'm not back, just go to bed. Don't worry."

He bent over, gave a kiss on the top of head and said. "Thanks for agreeing to come along for the weekend, it will be awesome." Heading out through the patio door, Annie thought she noticed an extra spring in his step.

Jr. stayed out, but Annie did not worry. It's a safe neighborhood and he was a good kid. She stayed up late watching TV in her bedroom. Partially due to the tingle of her slightly sun burnt skin but primarily due to the excitement of what lay ahead, she did not get a good nights sleep.

The next morning she was up early, naked under her short robe the way Jr. and Sr. liked her to be. She made coffee and was enjoying a leisurely cup while sitting on the patio glancing at the paper when she heard Jr. swoosh into the kitchen to grab a bite before heading to school. Seeing his mom on the patio, he poked his head out.

'Morning mom, you look great. Sorry about being so late last night we just lost track of time. I got to rush, since I have full day on Thursday. I will see you later tonight and we can plan for tomorrow. I have classes until 10 on Friday, then a swim workout. I thought you could pick me up at the college pool, say hello to the team and we could head out about 12:30. According to Jake's dad it is about a 2 hour drive. Leaving then we'd beat the traffic and the map he gave me the route looks simple." He studied her face as he talked and noticed she looked pensive.

'What are you thinking? Jr. inquired.

"Oh, just thinking about what I should take for the weekend, so that if you guys need me I might be able to help you.' Annie replied without really any emphasis.

"Well don't fret too much, I have some ideas and what we don't have we can pick up on the way. Can we discuss it tonight? Gotta run, bye, love you!'

After a quick vacuum of the house and one load of washing she spent a lazy morning in the sun before lunch. After bussing the dishes, Annie felt she needed to personally prepare for the weekend. She ran the shower and soaped herself all overall and shaved her pussy smooth. She rubbed in and then toweled off a depilatory crème ensuring extra smoothness. Naked in her bathroom, she lay a hand mirror on the stool in front of her vanity and stood over it to make sure her red puffy lips could be seen clearly. Tweezering a few loose remaining hairs in the crack of her ass, she knew Jr. and Jake would like what they saw. Ever since learning from her Australian neighbors that EMU oil was the best for the skin she regularly used it. Taking a bottle off the vanity she poured some in her hand and worked it into her skin starting at her neck, then over her shoulders and down her arms. Mmmmm... that was feeling nice. Facing the mirror she dribbled more oil on her breasts and began spreading the creamy warm liquid over them. Stroking in large circles over and under she closed in on her nipples. Bending over to let them hang free, she captured the hard nipples in the palms of her hand and massaged them until they were inflamed. With a final tug downward on each nipple, she reached for more oil. Annie continued with the luxuriously rich potion down over the slight bulge of her stomach and smoothed it over the now hairless pubic area. Reaching behind her, she slid greasy fingers over the cheeks of her ass and worked the oil along her crevasse and over her sweet pulsing rosebud. Returning to face the wall mirror she turned her knees out and squatted a little more so the red gash of her wet vulva could be seen clearly in the mirror. Using two hands she stroked down her inner thighs and back up to her engorged nether lips. She took the index and forefinger of her right hand and made a V, which she slid over each side of her vagina. She did not penetrate, just pushed rapidly back and forth over the cleft. This heated action forced the swollen lips between the fingers and stimulated her clitoris. Simulating herself to the very brink of an orgasm, she forced herself to stop and slumped on the ottoman to catch her breath. There, she finished rubbing the oil in on her legs and shapely feet.

She debated about doing her nails thinking she might have to work at the weekend. However, she instinctually knew that she would be more on display, more a motivator than a doer. She then chose a nice red color and spent the next hour doing her toenails and finger nails. The phone's cordless handset rang while she had still had her feet up on the marble vanity edge. She pressed the speakerphone button and smiled when she heard Sr.'s voice. She called out, "Sorry to hear it is not going well and that you are working hard. I'm just doing my nails, getting myself ready for the cottage.' The tone in her voice conveyed her willingness to please him.

'I'm glad you are taking such pride lately in your appearance. You're a beautiful woman and I love it that you pamper yourself for me. Now, where are you in the house?' he asked.

beachsf1
beachsf1
181 Followers