The Look of Submission Pt. 03

Story Info
Doll’s journey to submission or plan to escape?
2.3k words
4.55
4.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was beginning to set when they made their way back to the blanket. The sky was a combination of oranges, blues and yellows nestled behind the mountains and across the lake. It was breathtaking.

He looked at Doll and she had gotten the beginning of a nice little tan off the water and sun. She looked absolutely beautiful. They were both starving and thirsty and they sat and ate and watched as the sun was setting. Doll didn't protest about eating and he smiled to himself. He acted very nonchalant like he didn't notice. Just like he thought, she had quite an appetite when happy.

He said as they relaxed, "I was impressed at how quickly you learned how to cast and bait the line."

She said, "Thank you Sir'' and then she continued, quietly but sarcastically, "If I can learn to swallow cum I guess I can learn to do just about anything."

He wanted to give her fresh mouth a load of his seed right now as he watched her shoving potato chips in her mouth.

Doll reached for her collar and braced herself for the shock but to her surprise he didn't shock her for being disrespectful.

"I think when you stop thinking of it as something nasty and start thinking about it as the gift that it is and how much it pleases me, you learn to at least tolerate if not look forward to it."

Doll looked at him and she thought to herself,

"Is he kidding, gift? More like a nightmare, the way he has been shoving that thing in my mouth, gagging me, shocking me if my teeth accidentally scrape it or if I don't swallow every freaking drop. Gift, my ass!"

He reached out his hand to her and she hesitantly took it as he pulled her closer. She braced herself for what she would assumed would be another rape but the sexual assault never happened. He just held her close until she relaxed and exhaled.

When he got up and said it was time for them to head home, she saw the bulge in his tight jeans and he tried to rearrange his cock so he would be more comfortable. She sighed and then she had a thought,

"This was his Achilles heel. This was how she was going to get him to trust her enough so she could escape this prison."

She said, "Sir it will be a long drive for you like that, please let me do something about it."

She stayed on all fours as she crawled slowly toward him and kneeled in front of him. She looked up sexily and said, "Let me have the gift, please Sir."

He stood there dumbfounded and somewhat in a daze. She slowly reached up and unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down so she could get his cock out of his boxers. It was as hard as cement and almost poked her in the eye as it sprung forward.

Doll went to work, kissing and licking up and down his shaft, teasing him for a while and when she put the head all the way in her mouth and sucked gently she heard him sigh and let out a moan that made her feel powerful in a way she hadn't before.

As she began to suck harder and harder and slide her head up and down, he began to breathe deeper and deeper. She realized that if she had not fought him so much on this maybe she could have had more control on how roughly she was used.

She opened her mouth wider and took more of him in, gagging herself and pulling back and gagging herself again and again. It was better when she did it, at least she had some control over her breathing. After a while she felt his hands come to the back of her head and she knew he was going to hold her head down now until he shot his load. She braced herself and took a deep breath and tried to relax and let him go down her throat.

To her surprise it was over before she had a chance to panic and he had shot his load down her throat without her haven't tasted it. She was so relieved that when he softened she happily cleaned his cock and put him away without any protest or threats.

For a moment he just stood there, trying to come down off his orgasmic high and then he whispered, "That was amazing, baby girl. I don't know what to say."

He reached down and pulled her to her feet and kissed her tenderly and passionately and she did another thing that surprised him she kissed him back with the same intensity.

Doll noticed two things on the drive home. One was how tender and gentle he held her and two, which was the most important, he didn't even think about chaining her. She snuggled under him pretending to be asleep while he drove and she began to think of all the ways she could convince him that she was not only accepting her predicament but embracing it.

On the way he stopped at a little worn down country store and gas station. There weren't any people around and when he got out she still pretended to be sleeping. He laughed and said,

"Doll, I know you are not sleeping, silly. Stay put, I will be right back. We've had such a wonderful evening, please don't ruin it by doing something foolish."

He took the keys and locked the doors. Doll looked around as he went into the country store to see if she could see the name of the beat up looking establishment. There looked like there was some sort of a sign over the door, but it was so weather beaten the name on it had long gone with most of the letters erased. It was clear to her they were in the middle of nowhere.

It would be foolish for sure, to get out and start running in the dark with no one around to help her. How long would it be before he caught her and shocked the hell out of her? Further the thought of the whipping she would get when they got back to the house was more than she could stomach. No, she was not going to give him any reason to punish her tonight. As a matter of fact she had made up her mind that she was not going to give him anymore reasons to punish her from now on.

She was going to be the perfect submissive slut he wanted until he let his guard down and she could escape his little house of terrors.

When he returned to the truck. He had a big cup of ice cream. It was her favorite, butter pecan.

He said, "Here, they have the best butter pecan ice cream around. This store is not on our way home but I thought what the hell, we are still on our date until we get home."

He winked and handed her the cup. Doll began to eat and he was right it was so good. She almost ate half the cup before she caught herself and thought about her manners.

"Hey, I am sorry, I will save the rest for you. It was just so good, for a minute there, I forgot all about you."

"It is okay, Doll baby. I don't like butter pecan."

"You mean you went out of your way, and bought this just for me. How did you know this was my favorite ice cream?"

He didn't answer her. He just continued driving and began humming an old country song.

She continued eating her ice cream and turned her face toward the glass. She couldn't stop the tears running down her face and she didn't want him to see them. No one had ever gone out of their way for her and got her anything. Everything she ever received was either a "hand me down" or had to be shared or something that was being given to everyone.

They rode all the way home in silence, both of them in deep thought.

He thought about how much time and energy he had put into finding out everything he could about her. When they met six months ago on the dating app, he instinctively knew that she was lonely and in need of love and someone to belong to. He had been looking for the same things after his parents death; he was lost and alone.

He had used a different name and a picture of some anonymous guy on the internet for his profile so Doll was clueless that he was the same guy she had shared so much with.

One night while they were still "seeing each other online" he convinced her that they should both take this random survey he supposedly found as a joke called "Dominant or Submissive?"

Once she shared her score he knew for sure she was the one he had been looking for. Doll scored 95% out of 100 under the Submissive category. That is why it was so confusing to him that she had been so stubborn and difficult the last two months, but finally maybe things were changing and she was no longer going to fight her submissive nature.

Doll wiped her tears and thought to herself how could someone be so mean and controlling and then turn around and be so thoughtful and sweet. He surely was a Dr. Jekyll/ Mr. Hyde personality. The more she thought about the movie, the more frightened she became. If she remembered correctly Mr. Hyde murdered the girl in the picture. Lord, help me, she thought. I might be dealing with a time bomb.

When they got home Doll immediately stripped out of her clothes and put them away. She knew he preferred her nude whenever they were in the house together. When he entered the bedroom she immediately got on her knees.

He smiled and said, "Come on Doll, let's take a shower together before we hit the sack."

As they bathed and he lathered her down she tried not to tense up when his hands were all over her body. She tried hard to relax and just enjoy it. She had a hard time keeping herself in the moment because she almost automatically went to a place inside herself when she was uncomfortable or scared. She knew it bothered him when she did that.

After they had finished and had toweled off. She got on her side of the bed and put the chain on her ankle cuff. She laid down in the position she knew he usually wanted to fuck her in without having to be told and presented herself to him.

He liked it when her head hung her off the bed, mouth open wide and her knees were brought up toward her shoulders and her legs gapped in a V position. He said that in this position he felt all three of her holes were open and welcoming.

He came toward the bed, again a little in shock but none the less pleased. He bent down and kissed her gently on her forehead and then slid his tongue into her mouth and licked around her open lips.

"We have had enough oral tonight, Sweetness. I am just going to use my other two holes tonight. I am kinda beat."

He went around the bed and pulled by her hips until her whole body was on the bed. He mounted her between her legs and he felt her tight hot wetness as he slid in her pussy. Having cum earlier he could enjoy her without the urgency he would normally have felt.

He gently rode her for a while, sucking, nipping and licking her titties. She began moaning and breathing hard and he could feel she was about to climax so he slowed down even more and then pulled out.

He heard her sigh in disappointment as she was so close to cumming.

"Don't worry Doll, I'm not going to leave you hanging baby, not tonight. I just want this night to be all about you."

He slid down between her legs and started kissing her lips and nipping her clit. Her little clit was so sensitive that when he sucked on it she just about jumped off the bed. He continued kissing, licking and sucking until she couldn't stand it any more and she grabbed his head and held him tight between her legs while her juices poured into his mouth. She let out a scream that could have woken the dead.

As she was coming back from the trip he sent her on, he rubbed her juices all over her tight asshole and started finger fucking with one then two fingers to prepare her for his cock.

When he thought she was well lubricated he put his cock back into her pussy first to lube up and then slowly entered her ass. He loved fucking her in her ass but tonight it was even sweeter than usual because Doll started rocking her hips up and down meeting his strokes.

This was a first, because usually he had to squeeze her nipples hard and hurt her to get any response or cooperation from her but not tonight she was actually fucking him back. With this kind of action he couldn't last and it wasn't long before he erupted like a volcano into her nice plump bottom.

For the second time tonight she had given him a mind blowing orgasm with no threats or punishments, simply because she wanted to. He knew he needed to be suspicious because the sudden turnaround meant she was probably up to something.

He thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep, "Time will tell".