The Looks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers

"Pull out so I can taste your cock now, honey," my wife demanded. "Then I want you to fill our baby up with cream in her tight little cunt, so that I can get her off while I lick her clean. I can always return the ass cleaning favour next time."

Next time? There was going to be a next time? Without even consulting our daughter, my wife had taken a leap, but our nineteen year old girl was too busy cleaning seepage off the inside of her mother's thighs to protest. After a few final licks, she twisted her face and looked up at me, just as angelic as a nine year old, but as sexy as the young adult she now was. She relaxed her jaw and opened her mouth, showing me her tongue coated with the effluvia from her mother's well fucked, cream filled ass. My little girl, not so innocent, grinned up at me, her teeth slimy with my seed. Clearly, like her parents, she enjoyed things others might find disgusting.

I took a step back, my tip sliding free of my baby's anus with a loud "plop." While I did that, my wife was sinking to the floor twisting around to cradle her baby's face in two hands, sharing a tongue twisting kiss which erased yet another parent child barrier. Soon, their fingers were busily exploring the others body, so similar, so no doubt, familiar. Four hands cupped tits, fingers tweaked nipples which they then mashed together, the points jousting like tiny swords. Watching them making out caused my cock to stiffen again, more blood surging into the already thick throbbing shaft. That in turn made the cock-head bob up and down, tapping my wife's cheek.

She broke off the kiss with her daughter. Both faces now beamed at the sight of my hard member. Instead of my wife licking me clean, two tongues bathed my slimy shaft, four hands kneaded my heavy balls. They took turns teasing my pee slit, and then each in turn took my helmet into their mouth.

My wife nudged our daughter, positioning her on the carpet, doggy style, while still stroking my shaft. Then she grasped my cock in her fist and without pause drove my tip deep into our girl's cunt. The tight space closed around my shaft. The muscles contracted, fitting like a glove.

"Oh, Daddy, your cock is just the perfect size," she moaned as she started thrusting her hips back to fuck me. Meanwhile, her mother was caressing her back, her shoulders, her tits.

"I've seen the way Daddy looks at you, baby. I'm so glad that you're giving him this treat, and that we can share him."

My wife gave her daughter another passionate kiss and then rolled onto her back and slid underneath her. Suddenly, I felt my wife's tongue teasing my root right where it exited from our daughter's labia. I saw our baby bend her head down to draw her mother's clit into those teenaged teeth.

"That's right, baby, I've seen how you look at your Mom," it was my turn to comment. "I'm so glad that you're able to share your passion now."

Without warning, my wife snaked an arm up and around my ass, and I felt her finger probe my anus. The instant that her fingernail touched my prostate, I pumped great gobs of goo into my daughter, not stopping until my entire load was filling our baby. Slowly, I withdrew my deflated cock, which my wife gave a quick lick to before she started lapping up the cream dripping down onto her face from her baby's cunt. I slumped back on the floor and watched my two women pleasure each other to simultaneous screaming climaxes, after which my daughter simply slumped down onto her mother's plush body, both of them panting for air.

"I can hardly wait for you to recover Daddy – if Mommy eats my ass like she licked my clit, I'm in for my best orgasms ever."

All I could do was smile, and think about how glad I was that my wife had finally done something about the way her daughter looked at her, and that I looked at my daughter.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers
12