The Lord Fletcheour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched as the young man began to feast between the thighs of the virgin while he massaged her tits and pinched her tender erect nipples. He could hear the wet sounds increase as he lapped at the woman's sex and her juices freed themselves and began to flow. The young girl's breathing became more rapid and her moans irregular and more intense. Lord Fletcheour kept her head firmly so that she could not move from her kneeling and splayed position as his son used his tongue to dig into her from behind.

Lord Fletcheour found the situation to be incredibly exciting. Only a short time before the previously unspoiled naked creature between them had been with her family taking the blessed Christian vows of marriage. At that very moment her new loving husband awaited her return to their home so that he could consummate their union in their marriage bed. But that was never going to happen before the High Lord and his son, as the law dictated, robbed her of her virginity and enjoyed her as they pleased. What made it all the more stimulating was that, as her now slowly gyrating ass revealed, she was becoming increasingly aroused and every bit as anxious to be mounted and bred as Alfred was to break through her maidenhood and begin to fuck her.

Even though his erection remained firmly between her lips Beverly had virtually stopped her ministrations to the Lord's cock as the efforts of Alfred began to overwhelm her with sensations and feelings that she had never imagined even in her most livid passionate dreams. Lord Fletcheour let her be and watched as his son doubled his efforts as he sensed that the woman was becoming progressively more aroused.

The girl's body began to gently tremble causing her ass to wiggle and move seductively. She made a primal guttural noise that turned into a deep moan and then scream as the first orgasm of her life took control of her body. Beverly arched her back and allowed the Lord's cock to slip from her mouth as tremors reached every corner of her body.

Instinctively Alfred knew that this moment was that which his father had spoken of earlier and immediately slid his cock into the young wife's now swollen gaping pussy shredding her hymen and sliding deep into her belly in one single stroke. Beverly screamed in pain and pleasure as the young man forcefully rammed his shaft into her no longer virgin cunt. Alfred looked down and saw that his cock was red with the blood of the woman's deflowerment.

Lord Fletcheour silently moved off the bed as the girl dug her fingers into the coverlets and braced herself as Alfred began to hump forcefully deeper and deeper into her belly with each stroke.

The smell of sex and the sounds of the rutting young pair created extreme sexual tension in the High Lord. His cock remained fully erect and throbbed from having been ministered to but not yet been milked of seed.

A corner door opened and Hilda, one of the maidservants, came in bringing a tankard of ale. He knew that she had been listening and even perhaps peeking for the right moment to enter. Hilda was a buxom lass of twenty years with long red hair whom he fucked on a very regular basis. Many a night she ended up spending hours in his bed as he enjoyed her in every hedonistic manner he could devise. There was a rule of the manor that the seed of the Lord was never to be ejaculated except into the orifice of a woman. He kept attractive girls like Hilda around so there was always an available compliant pussy, mouth or ass for him to penetrate when he became aroused and had the need for release.

Hilda handed him the ale, released her flaming scarlet hair and pulled her top off of her shoulders and down to her waist revealing her very large soft pale breasts. She leaned forward until she could place Lord Fletcheour's neglected erection into her cleavage and then pushed her hands on the outside of her tits to enfold herself around him. Slowly she began to move, sliding his cock up and down in the extremely soft surroundings. Each time the purple plum like end of his shaft would slide out of the whiteness she would kiss the head and then lick the exposed rod with her tongue removing the precum that oozed out.

Hilda was, by far, the most gifted cocksucker of all of the housemaidens. She had the ability to bring his release incredibly close, allowing him to have the first wonderful tingles and spasms of release and then bring him back down before he came. It was an amazing skill that kept him on the edge of orgasm for as long as she wanted. He had learned that after having Hilda satisfy him in that matter that his resulting eruption was intense and substantial.

Lord Fletcheour was quite content with Hilda's attentions to his amorous needs and looked back over to the bed. Alfred held Beverly firmly by her hips and was rutting steadily into her. He watched as his son rubbed his hands gently back and forth over her soft back and full ass and then reached under her and took her swinging tits into his hands and squeezed them. His rhythm never changed as he pistoned his cock in and out of her receptive wet cunt. He very well may have been mistaken, considering the nature of the realm, but Lord Fletcheour did not believe that his son had ever had a woman and was very impressed with the young man's natural inclinations and talents. He seemed to have instinctively figured out how to best manipulate and control his breed mare. The young man's grunts and Beverly's moans each time he thrust deep into her body were beautiful and intoxicating.

"Oh my God please, please don't stop," she unexpectedly cried as he pulled his reddened engorged cock out of her. She wiggled her ass to entice him to remount her.

Alfred rolled her off of her knees and over onto her back. She looked up at him and spread her legs wide in wanton invitation. Her body was pink and flushed from exertion and excitement and her pussy was soaked and matted with her juices. Alfred moved up over her and his shaft easily found her gaping open cunt and slid easily back deep inside her warmth and slippery wetness.

"Oh thank you My Lord," she sighed as there pubic bones nestled back together and he began to once again thrust into her oh so very willing and receptive body. Alfred let his head down and began to suck and chew on her magnificent nipples as his rhythm returned to a regular pace.

No matter how well the young man was doing in taming and enjoying the young wife Lord Fletcheour knew that, with little doubt, the woman would soon draw a climax from the nineteen year old boy who was becoming a man but was still inexperienced and could only hold out soon long before accepting his pleasure.

Alfred began to ferociously hammer his cock deep into the young woman. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his pounding muscular back and placed her arms around his neck. She pulled his head down to hers and they kissed and nuzzled each other in affectionate appreciation for the pleasure that each was giving to the other. The very last thing that the girl had on her mind at the moment was her new but much older husband who was continuing to wait forlornly for her return.

Progressively Alfred's fucking cadence changed becoming more erratic and ferocious. His breathing became labored and than a deep primal groan came from him as he his orgasm began to build from the small of his back and spread throughout his body. Suddenly he drove incredibly hard into the helpless but willing female and buried himself deep into the young girl's cunt and growled like a lion of Africa throwing his head from side to side as he emptied himself into her belly. Beverly simply screamed like she had been run asunder by a long sword and drew him close very to her as their bodies became one and his sperm sprayed freely inside of her.

Lord Fletcheour smiled with pride in his son and the successful deflowerment of the young bride. He acknowledged that a woman never forgot the first time that she was laid and knew that this had, in fact, been a wonderful moment for Beverly. In many respects it was the most important life transition for a female as she went from being a girl to a woman with an entirely different relationship with men in the future. He had always felt that honor demanded that the maiden come away from droit de seigneur with as many positive memories as possible. His pride wanted her to remember the moment as the most intense satisfying sex that she would ever have. It also was good politics. If the women were abused or raped and sent back to their husbands bruised and terrified then, in time, the people would rise up and rebel. As a result of his attentions it was it was not an isolated incident when a wife would secretly return to the manor house and beg the Lord of the Manor to bed them once again. It was a request that he would always gratefully grant for her but often on his own very creative terms.

As the young couple came together Hilda finally intensified her efforts and allowed his cock to glide down her throat. Using her talent mouth she began to milk him and within a very few seconds felt his cock begin to jerk and the sweet cum began to spray down her throat. She swallowed as quickly as she could but some leaked out around his cock and onto her lips and chin. He had intended on saving ever drop for Heather but knew there would be much more ready for her when the time came.

Hilda rose and went over to and on the bed and looked down at Beverly who was flushed with arousal and satiation from her head to her toes. Alfred had rolled off of her body and was laying at her side, his cock rapidly diminishing against his belly.

"I have the seed of out Lord on my lips and chin. Take them and you will have his blessing for your marriage," she said bringing her face to Beverly's.

Beverly licked Hilda's chin and lips until all of Lord Fletcheour's sperm was gone. Hilda then gave Beverly a long sensual open mouth kiss, which the young wife returned with enthusiasm. In the course of just over an hour the inexperienced girl had lost her inhibitions and was reveling in her natural wantonness.

"Shall I have her dress and return her to her husband, My Lord?" Hilda asked.

"No Hilda, Alfred seems to be besotten with the pretty lass. Let him take her to his chambers for the night where he can fuck her at his leisure and then return her to her husband in the morning when he has finished with her."

"What task have you been trained in my dear?" he asked of Beverly who was trying to deal with the fact that she was not going to be returning to her husband that night but was destined to be continued to be fucked by the young man lying next to her as she had just been until daylight dawned at last. She was troubled that she had very mixed feelings about the decision.

"I have been trained as a cook, My Lord," she said and then moaned as she felt Alfred's lips circle her right nipple and begin to suckle as his hand found its way between her thighs and two of his fingers entered her wet slick cunt.

"Hilda talk to the kitchen and make sure that Beverly has a position on our staff. I want her here every single day first thing every morning before the cock crows." He looked over to the bed where the young woman lay moaning as his son continued to suckle her tit. "In that manner young Alfred there can fuck her at his wish and not have to worry about her husband interfering." And me too he thought remembering the delicious feeling of his hands roaming the young wife's soft supple body and of her attentiveness and skill when his cock was in her mouth. He was suddenly quite jealous of Alfred and wondered if he had made the right decision concerning the lass.

"Thank you father," said Alfred as he raised his head up off of the breast of the woman.

"With my genes in you, your young enthusiasm and her husband I suspect this filly will be repeatedly fucked and will be swollen with child in no time at all," he chuckled. "When her belly has grown to a point where you are willing to allow her to become, at last, a wife and mother let me know and I will find you a suitable replacement so that your education and needs can be dealt with."

He watched as Alfred easily lifted Beverly into his arms and carried her naked out of the room to the hallway that led to his chambers for the night.

A young girl like Beverly was perfect for Alfred to fuck for a first venting and discovery of his male needs and abilities. He had already decided that he would next need a more mature and experience woman to teach him technique, someone like Hilda to coach him on the bedroom arts.

For now he needed to get some rest and begin thinking of how he was going to ravish the beautiful maiden Heather on her wedding day to follow.

12