The Lorian Paradox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm... oh fuck... you're so deep my pussy feels full." She told him.

"Take it, yeah, take it." He ordered as he banged away.

She arched her back, thrusting her tits out, which he could see over her shoulder as she leaned her head back towards him.

"You like this? I bet you do." She teased him, even as he pounded away. "I bet you wish you could just pull my hair as you fuck the hell out of my tiny, wet pussy."

He grunted, unable to form words.

"Are you close commander? I are you going to give me your big load?" she asked, assuming the dirtier she talked, the more ejaculate he'd produce. "Are you going to spurt a big load out of that cock for me?"

"Christ woman!" he bellowed. "Your cunt is better than I could have imagined."

She spun around and slapped him hard across the cheek. It took him completely by surprise, and in that moment, as he stared at her in disbelief, she realized how much he needed her. This was how he got off. The dirty talk, the savageness, it was a fetish that turned him on. He wasn't going to cum without her. True, she needed him as well, if the mission had a hope of succeeding, but somehow that was different. And that difference changed everything for her.

"You're an asshole." She told him, as she slipped out from between him and the core.

"What the hell are you doing Lt?" he barked, frustrated his release had been denied.

"Following orders. You told me to keep you at the edge for as long as I could." She threw his own words back at him than dropped to her hands and knees and crawled away from him. He watched her butt as she looked back over her shoulder.

"Nothing wrong with this woman and her nice ass, is there?" She asked, slapping a cheek hard to punctuate her sentence. Then she rolled into a seated position, facing him, as he stood trapped several feet away.

Away from the commander, even by just a few feet, gave her the space to contemplate her bizarre situation. It was a paradox of sorts, where she was simultaneously being forced to act very sexually, but because she had no choice, she was free to act in whatever sexual manner she chose. It was oddly liberating. She could be as filthy as she chose, because she had no choice.

"Y'know, for all the talk about men being ass men or tit men..." she told him as she opened her legs wide "Every guy I've ever fucked, has always liked my pussy the best."

She began playing with herself again, and this time he had a clear view of the show.

"You like to look don't you?" she asked as she played with her clit. "You like to watch sluts finger themselves and moan in pleasure and you pretend you're responsible for how good they feel don't you?"

"Every women I fuck walks away satisfied." He argued.

She groped her tits, pulling on her nipple with one hand and the other hooked inside her pussy. She moaned in pleasure before responded. "Not like this. You couldn't possibly, oh yes, make me feel this, ohh, ohh, fucking good."

Trapped, attached to the machine, he unconsciously began thrusting his hips. With no friction though, it did nothing to relieve his frustration. She laughed and then threw her head back while she enjoyed the sensation of her fingers in her pussy. Trigger had to fight off the urge to release the handles and use his dick and the faux tentacles to fuck her all three of her holes. Despite his urges though, he knew the mission came first.

"Do you like watching commander?" she asked, as she rubbed her clit. "Oh god, you fucking love this, don't you?"

The Lt.'s moans built, and she lifted her head to look at him once more.

"Tell me commander. If your hands were free what would you do to me, right now?"

He shook his head, unable to articulate his anger and frustration.

"Would you fuck this pussy?" she asked between moans.

"Would you stick your big cock, oh god, in my pussy while I..." he voice got higher pitched fucked herself "... I, I fingered my clit?"

"I'd stick my dick in your mouth to shut you the fuck up." He barked.

She laughed at him, but before he could say anything more she whimpered.

"I'm going to cum. Oh god, I'm really going to cum." Her hand was a blur of movement, she closed her eyes and then suddenly her whole body stiffened as she came. Trigger's cock twitched as he could do nothing but stand and watch.

The Lt. took a deep breath, opened her eyes.

"How was that commander? Did that get your balls churning? Are you ready to give me a big load yet?" she asked, mock-innocently.

She crawled back to him on her hands and knees.

"Is that cock ready yet?" She asked as she approached. "Does it want to go back in to my tight little twat or my sweet little mouth?"

Holly reached up and grabbed a hold of his shaft once more, and slowly began stroking him. He gasped in pleasure.

"I think it's time to finish the mission." He told her.

She circled the tip of his cock with her fingers. "You didn't actually answer me Trigger." She scolded him. "My mouth or my pussy?"

"Lieutenant." He closed his eyes as she tightened her grip and began milking his dick. "... please."

"Mouth or pussy?" she whispered.

"Mouth." He conceded. And no sooner had he said it, she was bobbing her head up and down his cock, engulfing his cock and her hand continuing to pump.

"Oh god, I'm close." He told her.

"Nuh-uh." She said before diving back on his cock, slurping loudly.

"Holly, get the globe, I'm going to cum."

She released his cock from her mouth and told him. "Not yet."

She continued to slowly stroke his cock with her hand as he tried to order her.

"Lt. Pick up the globe, I'm, I'm..." he couldn't finish the sentence as she squeezed his cock, hard.

"You are not going to cum yet." she licked, swirling her tongue around the crown.

"I'll not have this mission fail..." She sucked his dick deep into her mouth, slurping as she sucked, "... Because you couldn't hold it back."

"Or do you want me..." lick

"to tell central command..." lick

"we failed..." slurp

"because..." slurp

"you came..." slurp, slurp, slurp

"too soon?"

Her hand and mouth pumped his dick and he had to tense his entire body to hold back from shooting in her mouth.

"Please, I have to..." he begged.

She released him from her mouth, and let his cock dangle on its own for a moment. It was a dangerous game she was playing. She was desperate for the mission to succeed, so she knew she had to get every ounce of cum out of his body, but she also had to be careful to be ready when he did finally blow his load.

She picked up the globe from the pile of her clothes on the ground.

"Is this what you want commander?" she asked.

"Yes." He told her. "Let's fill the globe and then transfer the, um, fluid to the power core."

She had never heard him waiver before in her life. He was always so full of himself. For the first time she needed that to be true, albeit in a very different sense.

"Not until we know for sure we're going to have enough." She told him, and put the globe back down. He watched in horror as she left it on the floor and then slid up his body, her back to him so his cock nestled between her ass cheeks. Standing there, rubbing up against him, the globe was completely out of reach.

"You have to hold off long enough for me to get the globe." She told him. "You cannot cum, until I have the globe. Do you understand commander?"

"Yes. Now pick up..." he was cut short again, as she reached between her legs and slipped his cock back inside her.

"Now fuck me." She ordered him. She pressed till his cock entirely inside her. Her ass pressed against his pelvis, unmoving.

"Fuck me." She repeated. "Don't cum, just fuck."

Trigger's head was a swirl. He needed to orgasm more than ever in his entire life, yet he knew if he did he would fail in his mission and potentially hundreds, if not thousands of lives might be lost.

"Fuck you, you dirty bitch." He told her as he began to pump in and out of her.

"Fuck you for taking such a stupid risk" He continued as he increased his tempo.

"And fuck you for BEING SUCH A SLUTTY WHORE." He yelled as he pounded away with abandon.

Holly reached down and began playing with her clit as he fucked her senseless. Her long hair flailing as he drove his cock into her again and again.

"That's it Trigger." She encouraged him. "Fuck me, fuck me as hard as you want, just don't cum."

He grunted while she moaned. Her orgasm built even as he strained to deny his.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." She whimpered, her hand rubbing herself as she enjoyed the feel of his cock inside her.

"I'm going to, oh god, I'm going to cum." She told him and with a moan, her pussy tightened around his cock as she came with a squeal.

"YESSSS! Fuck yes. I'm cumming. Oh god, I'm fucking cumming."

They stopped, him still inside her and they both stood panting, trying to recover their breath.

Lt Ascella then turned around so they were face to face again. She looked up at him and without a word took hold of his cock once more. He began to take quick breaths in through his nose, clearly focusing all of his energy just breathing.

As she slowly stoked his member yet again, and she repeated her instructions. "Do not cum."

"I never liked you." He told her.

"Like is irrelevant." she told him again. Her hand sped up and he moaned. "We're here to do the mission."

Her hand slowed, and she whispered. "The mission is everything."

She released her grip on his cock as he leaned in and kissed her. It was a deep and passionate kiss. She bit his lower lip. Their tongues found each other, her hands moved up to hold his head as the pair made out like teenagers.

Eventually she pulled away and dropped to the floor, taking hold of the globe. Holding it in one hand, away from him, she reached out and held his balls with the other.

"I think you are almost there." she told him, as she gently slide her hand up his shaft. "Almost, but not quite."

She began jacking him off, making it clear the globe was nowhere near in position.

"I can't hold it." He cried out as she stroked him. It felt so good, yet holding back was intensely painful at this point.

"Are you ready to cum for your whore?" she asked, increasing her pumping but not bringing the globe any closer.

"Are you going to give it to me Commander?" She begged. "Going to give your whore a big load?"

"Fuck." He grunted, still trying to hold it back.

"Not just yet." She encouraged him, one hand holding the globe the other stroking his cock at blinding speed. "Just remember how my mouth felt around your cock. How tight my pussy was."

"FUCK." He yelled, in as much pain as pleasure.

"Remember how you made me your slut. How you made Lt. Hottie your slut." she continued, as she slowing brought the globe closer to his dick.

"That's right, Lt. Hottie is your slut." She told him, still pumping his cock. She placed the top of his cock into the opening on the globe, it fit almost perfectly. "Now give it to me. Give your slut all that cum."

"GOD YES, AHHHHH!!" he groaned, unable to hold it in any longer, he came with more force then he had in his life. Spurt after spurt firing into the globe, filling it. She actually had to tilt it as it filled past the half way mark to prevent any spillage.

"That's it. Cum for me. Cum for Holly Jo." She encouraged him, still stroking his cock with one hand

"Mmmmm" he grunted, through gritted teeth, his spurting starting to subside. When it stopped, she used her thumb and forefinger to coax the last of the badly needed fluid from his shaft.

The small globe was almost completely full.

Holly then quickly but carefully hopped up. He watched her backside as she stood on her toes, reaching up to pour his semen onto the top of the power core. He couldn't believe what had just happened.

His liquid sat on the sphere for just long enough for her to doubt it would work before it sank through the surface layer and into the core. The core flickered and the constant color-shifting slowed dramatically.

"Mission accomplished" she told him, though truthfully they still had to get off the ship without being caught.

Trigger disengaged from the handles, as the Lt. dressed. She had her pants back on by the time his hands were completely free of the machine. He looked at his tentacled hands briefly as she put her top back on, dismissing any thought of using them on her. He removed the gauntlets, put himself back in his pants, and packed the now useless gloves back in the duffle bag.

The two climbed back into the maintenance shaft without saying a word to one another for the rest of the mission.

----

Epilogue

2 months later, Lt Holly Jo Ascella was in her quarters. She had a book open on her lap, but hadn't been reading it for several minutes. Her mind had wandered back to that mission she'd had with Trigger Orion. It had been an unusual mission to say the least. Every once and a while she'd think about that mission, and even more occasionally, as she was right then, she'd imagine Trigger still wearing the tentacle gloves, and different ways he could have used them to fuck her. Oh the fun those gloves could have been, she thought.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the door tone.

"Come!" she said aloud.

In walked her commanding officer, Admiral Ross. She hopped to attention.

"At ease." He told her. "I just got off the comms with Central Command. It seems you're up for another promotion."

"Sir?" she asked.

"Trigger Orion's report of the Lorian mission has been making some waves." He told her.

"Waves?" she asked, suddenly her heart was racing. Did that bastard actually report everything that went on during that mission? If so, her reputation, and likely her career, was ruined.

"Apparently there are several details he simply refuses to disclose, but keeps repeating that you salvaged the mission while he was incapacitated."

"Yes sir." She told him.

"He won't say what you did, just that you went above and beyond the call of the duty and had to, and this is his exact quote "endure more than an soldier he has ever known."

The Admiral looked at her for a moment but was stone faced. Trigger was a pompous ass, but he was an honourable one.

"I'd ask what he was talking about, but I don't think you'd tell me." He said.

"No sir." She told him.

"Congrats soldier. I don't know what you had to do on that mission, but on behalf of the entire fleet, I thank you. And pray that this war ends before any other soldier has to go through whatever it was you went through"

The admiral didn't quite know what to make of her smile so just he nodded and left her to bask in the glory of a job well done.

She had done well, but she knew the war was not over yet. Not by a long shot.

And there was always the chance of another mission with Trigger, now that central command knew they could work together in the field after all.

*****

Thanks for reading, I'd appreciate any feedback you have. Let me know in the comments section or via the Send Feedback tab!

12