The Loser Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now, Christi, you know I could-“ he began. Making her his girlfriend would only be too easy now. It’d be a glorious bit of vengeance on Curtis and would make him the big man of the school. However, looking at the trembling 18-year-old on his chest, his conscience stepped in. She didn’t need to be another sex toy. She needed to be treated well in a relationship for once. His evil side cursed his decision, but he decided to remain just her friend.

He entered her mind and planted the strength to leave Curtis as well as creating an interest in a computer geek named Michael that he knew to be an honorable type of guy.

“Tell you what,” he said after it was done. “I know a good man. He’s a bit geeky, but he’s a good guy. I’ll also be here as a friend, give you strength if you need it.”

She looked into his eyes utterly grateful and he felt sappy. “I’m such a sappy romantic,” he thought as Christi thanked him profusely. He knew he could’ve gotten more out of her, but as his first sexual experience, he felt he owed her something. Besides, there was a huge world out there and his days as a loser had finally ended.

To be continued…

12