The Lost Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wh-what?" He tried to ask, the Sheriff however completely turned a one eighty in her personality and swiftly rounded his seat again. Slapping her hands down on the arm rests and looming over him.

"Did you come here for the carnival!" She yelled in his face.

Ian jumped back in his seat, dropping the empty paper cup down to the floor. "No! No I swear!"

His face was then grabbed by her large but not unfeminine hand, grasping him by beneath his chin and holding him up slightly. Her face dipped down to be only about an inch or so away from his own. What was happening? She was so nice before? Why did she randomly seem to become enraged?

"Do you think that I'm stupid boy?" Her thumb traced along his quivering lips, the sudden shock of her hand grasping his face had flushed his cheeks even further. His eyes also appeared to already be getting glassy. "I know what brought you here, why else would such a cute little slutty boy like you be swaying that ass around in my town?"

He blinked completely surprised by the sudden insulting assumption, "What? No! I...I don't know what you're talking abo-GUCK!" He didn't get to finish as two of Liline's fingers were suddenly plunged into his open mouth. His eyes widened at the sudden intrusion.

"Sssshut up slut..." She sawed her fingers into the back of his petite throat roughly, causing horrible gagging sounds to erupt from his mouth. "I know why you're here, I know what you want." She stood up jabbing her digits in and out for a few more seconds before removing them from his mouth. A trail of drool being pulled with them. Ian retched with their withdrawal and watched as her hand then went to her equipment belt, "I know what you want..." She unclipped the belt with expertise and quickly tossed it away, then moved her hand to her zipper.

"Ugh, what are you talkin-" Again he stopped short, but this time it was not because she silenced him. It was because as her fingers tugged the opening in her pants to the side, he was met with a familiar site. A huge diamond hard cock flopped out of her pants, and bounced angrily in front of his face. Full thick nine clean shaven inches that caused his jaw to drop and his eyes to go wide as saucers. He felt like a girl in a porn movie with the shocked expression as the dick popped out of the guys pants. Only in this case, he was the tiny girl, and she was the big man. "There's no way...this...that's not-ahhmmm!" Liline silenced him, by grabbing a hold of the back of his hair and using her other hand to shove her girl meat forward. Stuffing it into his agape mouth.

"Ooooohhhh yeeeahhh..." Liline tilted her head back as she showed no mercy and quickly sank her shaft into his open lips as deep as it could go.

Ian quickly tried to rear his head away, and brought his arms up to try and push against her. In a similar fashion to Valerie however, Liline was strong, obscenely strong. He pushed and struggled against her with all his might, kicking his legs out and trying to grapple away. To no avail, she didn't budge an inch.

Liline pressed her hips forward pushing Ian into the back of the chair and sinking herself practically balls deep into his neck. Ian had never had anyone put their penis in his mouth before. Even last night with the woman Valerie. She didn't make him do this, and yet here he was now. Feeling the spongy tip of her circumcised cock running over his taste buds. The ridges and textures of the shaft filling out the warm small space inside, and it's salty, meaty taste and musky smell clogged his senses and throat pipe. He was sure it was going to be burned into his memory for good.

He was able to make out that partially obscured within the jeans was a concealed ballsack that was threatening to bulge out of her jeans. He didn't get a good look at their size until she shifted her hips just enough that they spilled out of the open space and plopped against his chin.

Holy shit, they were huge. Heavy, and thick.

"And full..."

Ian tried to shake his head free, "Mmmm! MMMMM!" He struggled, only seeming to encourage Liline further as she grinned down at him.

The Sherriff was reveling in his tight throat, it was so moist and warm. She continued to chew on her lip as her hips gyrated, making sure to coat her member in as much of the boy's saliva as possible. She didn't have a bottle of lube handy, so they would have to make do with what his tongue could provide. And since he wasn't too keen on using it appropriately, she would have to work his tongue for him and slather herself up.

"Mmm...c'mon slut...lick my cock...get it nice and wet." She rocked her hips, allowing the rod to saw in and out in the same manner that her fingers did before. Ian continued fighting her, unsuccessfully, but he was being a little rebel. "You know you love this bitch, don't try to deny it." There was suddenly a light slap to the side of Ian's face.

"MMMmm!" his squirming stopped for a second, clearly appalled by how she literally just gave him a slap. His eyes looking up at his new predator, grinning down at her prey.

Her girth filled out his mouth and pushed his jaw all the way open. Ian never in his life imagined he would be going through two sexual assaults in less than twenty four hours. But the she-cock delving into his throat every time Liline bucked seemed to speak for itself.

"Yes, we both know that you're a natural born cock sucker. I can see it in your eyes baby..." Her hips moved faster eliciting more 'gluck, glick, grrrk,' sounds from deep within his gullet. Pure music to her ears. She reclined her head back again, closing her eyes and relishing in the sweet sensations washing over her as he pitifully continued trying to break free. "You love cock. And I'm gonna prove it to you bitch."

Her shaft was withdrawn and Ian gasped for air, another several strands of the young boy's drool spilling from his sore lips. "Ahh!" He heaved, his face slick with sweat, and the temperature from his forehead seemed to be hotter than ever before. He was pulled by his shirt out of the seat as the bigger woman almost threw him forward and to her work desk. Ian quickly put his hands out to brace himself and ended up knocking over nearly all the papers and the keyboard to the computer. "HEL-ahh!" He tried to call out but his head was forced to the desk harshly, not painfully but forceful enough to stop the cry.

"Don't bother baby." Liline held down his head with one hand and reached down to retrieve her handcuffs from her belt. "You're in my department here, no one's gonna help you, and what the Sheriff says goes." She pulled the metallic manacles off her belt and quickly went to work snatching up the boys wrists. "And the Sheriff says, you have the right to remain..." She stopped, about to rattle off a cheeky Miranda rights to him for her own sick entertainment. But as she locked the first loop around own of his squirming hands she changed her mind, "Fuck that, I don't want you quiet. You have the right to moan for me slut." His shoulders thrashed trying to wrench away, "You also have the right to scream for me too. Hell be as noisy as you want, I'd love to see how jealous my deputies get about how I get to rail you." And he heard the second 'snick' as the steel cuff locked around his second wrists, binding his hands behind his back.

He shook his head again, "Stop! Please let me go, I won't tell anyone, I'll...I'll leave town, I'll do whatever you want please!" His bargaining fell on deaf ears it seemed as Liline went to work next on his pants, hastily tugging on the waistband and pulling them down his bent over form and quickly exposing his pale bare ass. It was heavenly, heart shaped and with an adorable little pucker that was begging to be filled.

She was pleasantly surprised to see his little boyhood tucked between his legs, a bead of precum juuust barely peaking out of the tip of his rigid prick. She grinned, "What a dirty little liar..." She roughly removed his pants entirely, pulling them inside out over his shoes but not removing those. "Oh what's that? You don't want this huh?" She grabbed a handful of his soft pillowy ass and gave it a good squeeze. "Then what's that cute little cock doing there?" She spoke in a mockingly sweet tone. She then stood up straight and leaned her hips forward propping her meat between his ass crack. He could feel the hot rod of flesh literally hot dogging his ass as it rubbed up and down. An all too familiar chill ran up his spine. "It looks pretty hard to me. So not only are you a cock loving butt slut," she delivered a quick slap to his behind. "You're a lying little butt slut!"

"No!" Ian defiantly shook his head, "Stop! I'm not a slut! Let me go!"

Liline leaned down and spit on his star, then let a glop of her own spit trail from her lips down to her girl meat. Using her fist to rub it in lubing her up for entry. Placing a hand on his back beneath his shirt and the other on her tip, she angled her cock to prod at his love hole. "Oh shut up and take it slut." She pressed in.

"AHH!" Ian cried out, "Stop! Stop! Stoooop! Pleeeeease!" His voice went shrill and ended off with a pleading whimper as she broke into his most sacred place. "Oh Goooood! Nooooo..."

"Ohhh God Yeeesss..." Liline hissed as her pelvis quickly sank against Ian's plush booty, her balls resting comfortably onto his own, nestling like two perfectly fit together puzzle pieces. She swiveled her hips and placed both palms face down on the desk on either side of Ian, relishing in the feel as his muscles caressed along her shaft. "Fuck that's good...oh it's better than I ever thought it would be." She chewed her lower lip, continuing to sensually sway her hips into his behind. Ian still occasionally thrashed on the desk, trying to wriggle away, but she was inside him now. He wasn't going anywhere.

The swivels eventually transitioned to bucking, and harder thrusts, rocking Ian's body against the wood. "Ahh, ahh, AHH! Please...ow! Stop iiiit..." He begged, "I don't...want...thiiiisss..." His words came out in fragments in between the sound of her flesh slapping against his own. Her pelvis clapping into his bubble butt echoing throughout the room. "What's wrong with this town!? Ahhh!"

"Oh don't act like you don't want it slut..." Liline lifted one of her legs up and mounted it on the desk resting the arch of her black boot onto the edge, showing off her flexibility as the desk was about midsection high on her. But this gave her a better angle to thrust a bit deeper. She could feel his arousal, she knew he was liking this. Mostly. She knew that she was being a little rough but, after questioning him earlier, it all made sense. Why he turned her on so much, why she wanted to fill him with gallons and gallons of her sperm. She knew what he was, and knew that he could take it. And she knew he would enjoy it as well.

On Ian's end, he wasn't lying when he wanted her to stop, the invasion of his rectum did hurt. At...at first...but now.

"Why...why do I..." He could feel his cock swaying below his now spread apart legs. Liline didn't spread them, he did. And through his face down position he could see a thick string of precum dancing off the tip of his cock. Before breaking off and dropping to the floor with the force of their movement. it was against his will, he didn't know what was going on in this town, how he managed to encounter two women with big dicks and rapist tendencies, but he was being raped again. And he wanted it to stop.

But that didn't stop the sinful surge of pleasure in his balls to the tip of his dick from happening every time she thrust in.

Her shape spread open his anal cavity so much, but not in an unbearable way. It was almost...pleasant. Like a delightful full feeling that gave him a thrilling rush every time she hit a spot inside him at a certain angle.

Liline grit her teeth and thrust harder, her own vocalization of enjoyment was much more enthusiastic then Ian's. She grunted low and chesty sounds, loving the animalistic satiation of the urges that began to build up the night before. She pulled out until just the tip was in, then shoved it back, making sure every inch of her rod got an equal amount of boy booty. But she wasn't done yet, she wanted to get him to admit that he liked it. She could feel it in the way his heart skipped a beat when she talked dirty, when she called him a slut. When she mounted him. She knew he liked it, but he was playing hard to get. And she loved to play with her prey.

She jerked her cock free from his tight little love hole, enjoying at how it gaped to perfectly match her size before quickly reclosing and tightening up again, like a good whore hole should. "Ooowww..." Ian felt a little sting from the abrupt full removal of herself from his guts, but didn't have a lot of time to recuperate as he was pulled up by his shirt again off the desk, only to be forced back down to the floor. This time on his knees with the Sheriff standing before him and in front of the desk. His hair in one hand, and her monster in the other.

"Suck my cock boy..." She commanded slowly holding it up to Ian's lips again.

Ian tried to move his head away only to have it tugged back by his hair, "No!" Again he tried to defy her, in response she literally used her cock to slap him. Beating it against his face with a 'whudd, whudd, whudd,' sound. he squeezed his eyes shut again moaning in feigned disgust as she rubbed it over his soft features. He still couldn't make sense as to why this wasn't actually disgusting him, it made him feel...slutty...sexy... "Ss...stop it!" Another playful slap to his face, this time with her hand.

She tugged his hair back hard this time, craning his head up to look at her. "You're gonna suck me off now slut, or I'm gonna make you wish you did. Understand!" She yelled the last word, the sudden jump in volume cutting through the air and making the boy flinch. Her teeth were bared down at him, and he could swear it looked almost like she had fangs. "Now...suck...my...cock..." She stuck her shaft in his face again, the tip pressing squarely against his adorable lips. Again the faintest hint of tears began to swell up in Ian's eyes that almost tugged at Liline's heart strings...Almost. Ian's fists clenched and unclenched behind his back nervously, he felt so helpless. After a few silent seconds of debate in his head, he timidly opened his mouth again and gingerly eased his head forward to accept her cock into his unwilling cavern. Ian was scared by her obvious aggression, at least Valerie had been more...persuasive in her advancements. Liline was much more intimidating, however she awarded him with a smile and a "Good boy...see was that so hard? Now keep being good. Clean your ass off mommy's cock, and I'll give you another creamy treat."

That was the moment he just realized where her cock had been a moment ago. "I'm tasting myself again..." He thought grimly, however as it was last night when he first got the taste of it. It wasn't bad. Especially now mixed with the thick taste of her rigid flesh, it was yummy. Very yummy, he almost thought it was better than the milkshake.

"Good boy baby, suck mommy's cock nice and deep." Ian slowly bobbed his head ashamed, both for enjoying the taste, and for secretly enjoying the circumstances. There was something about the way she ruled over him right now. Hands on her hips, with him on his knees servicing her. Something about the situation made him feel tingly, his toes curled in his shoes and his cute prick bounced excitedly. Liline slowly stroked Ian's hair, "That's it darling, make mommy feel good. Suck...suck...suck..." She encouraged him quietly, stroking from his hair to down along his blushing cheek again tilting her head back. "Uuuhhhh..." She moaned out, and Ian couldn't help it. Hearing her moan filled with pleasure that he was giving her. It was fucking hot, he had to admit that.

He sucked harder on her huge pole, he was beginning to realize why the term was called a blow 'job.' Not an easy task for someone as inexperienced as himself. He tried to twist his head left and right to suck around the base better, the tip pushed out on his cheek and pressed into his smooth interior. He wished he had his hands to help him, both because it would make it easier to work her meat, but also because he secretly wanted to feel ho heavy her balls were. He wanted to get an idea of how filled with jizz they were, if they were as full as they looked then he would have quite the meal waiting for him inside.

At this moment those very same balls seemed to begin to feel the weight of the load of cum they contained, and the need to deposit it suddenly became unbearable in the flash of a second. Liline almost jumped at the surprising intense sensation that nearly brought her to climax right then. "Aaah!" She yelped and quickly put her hand on Ian's head to push him off. His lips made a 'pop' sound as they were abruptly removed off her tip. Her cock pulsed, throbbing painfully hard. She shut her eyes for a second as waves and waves of what she knew was his aura radiated off of him and invaded her own. She was drinking in his essence and it felt...amazing.

Her eyes opened, but no longer were they black. They were glowing. A bright purple ominous glow that Ian had full sight of, her teeth still bared suddenly sharpened. he watched as her k-9's lengthened and became even pointier.

Fear suddenly swallowed Ian's mind, "What...what?" She was on him in an instant. "AHH!" He screamed as the Sheriff quickly scooped up Ian from his lower back and plopped him down on the floor thankfully not hitting his head but landing roughly on his back, raising up his behind and legs so his butt was facing the ceiling and his legs dangled over his torso.

Liline loved this position, and if she was going to explode, it was going to be like this.

The boy was upside down, his own cock pointing straight at his face as the taller woman stood menacingly over him, his legs helplessly bending and swaying in the air. Her cock also aimed straight at his vulnerable butt hole. "Wait!" She shoved it back in.

"Fuuuck..." Her voice, something was wrong with it, another voice echoed behind it. Another womanly one, but somehow otherworldly sounding. "Fucking take mommy's cock slut. Be a good little cock whore for me..." Her breathing came out thick and ragged as she rose and dropped her body onto his from above, drilling into his unprotected ass hard.

"Aaahh! AAhaaa! Noo! Please!" Ian begged her, "Uhhh! Uuuuuhhh! OOOHHoooohhh fuck!" He cried out, her pounding was almost painful, especially from this awkward angle, and his arms were still cuffed and on the floor behind him. He had no way to resist as she abused his prostate, milking it for all it had. His poor little boyhood bounced in addition with their vicious coitus. Throbbing, filled with want, the desire to release, his grape sized testicles desperate to spill their puny load. Ian wanted to cum. He could feel it so close, and right there. But he wouldn't, he wouldn't admit that he liked this. He couldn't let her know he was getting enjoyment from this vile treatment. Whatever she was, he wouldn't let her win.

Of course she already knew, but that didn't make her want him to admit it any less. So she gripped onto the back of his spread eagle, pale thighs. Letting her revealed claws dig in just a little bit to give a delicious sting, "You love this don't you, you whore. You're such a butt slut...filthy cock whore."

Ian still defiantly shook his head, "No...no...I'm-" Her hand suddenly grabbed him by his chin again.

"YES YOU ARE!" Her thrusts got harder somehow, her balls slapping into his ass cheeks hard enough that it had to be painful for her. But it caused her cock head to punch Ian's tummy hard enough to get him to let out a high pitched girlish moan. "You love cock...you crave it...and you're going to say it now..."