The Lost Boy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria balled up her fist and grinded her teeth behind closed lips. The temptation was there, to just say 'fuck it, shut up and take my money!' But even Eight Obol coins was a looooooot of money. Samantha knew how much that boy meant to her and therefore was trying to exploit her weakness for him. "Five." She said, and even then she felt her wallet crying.

Sam crossed her arms at that, seeming to contemplate the offer for almost a full thirty seconds before she broke into a smile. Then held out one of her hands in an offer to shake Gloria's. "My good Sister, you've got yourself a deal."

Cassiel paced worriedly back and forth in the trailer, biting his nails and running through the possibilities about what was going to happen next tonight. Samantha knew how much Ian meant to him, and hopefully she would have a plan to take action against the Wolves, but at the same time sweep this evening under the rug so that he could keep spending time with Ian.

The pair had only had sex once, back before Ian lost his memory and it wasn't exactly consensual on either of their parts. But, it was still engraved into Cassiel's memory forever. He had never had sex with any other creature aside from Succubi, so being with a half Incubus, let alone another boy, was a wild and taboo experience that had him aching for more. Of course he wasn't allowed to due to Liline, Sin's, and Melodies orders, but he still loved being around him. Ian was really one of Cassiel's only friends that he could really relate to, a person who got stuck in the wrong place at the wrong time and was tangled up in this big crazy world of power and pleasure.

He felt like the two of them shared a bond that he didn't really have with anyone else. Not talking down to Samantha of course. He loved her, and the other Sisters were his friends/Mistress's as well. But Ian was special, Ian had to be protected.

He didn't want to lose him.

"Okay and when do you think you'll get here?" Samantha said suddenly coming back around the trailer by the front so Cassie could hear. "Okay thank you Sherriff. Yes, you have a good night too, buh-bye." She came into view of the doorway and flipped her phone shut with a loud click. "Alright honey, everything's set you've got nothing to worry about." She said stepping back up the steps to Cassiel.

"Really?"

"Mhmm, I made up an excuse for you, everything is totally cool. You're still his guard and the problem with the Urul will be dealt with okay?" She said resting her hand comfortingly on his shoulder.

Cassie breathed the heaviest sigh of relief he had ever breathed and touched his cheek to her hand. "Oh thank you Mistress. Thank you so much." He nearly fell into her arms again enticing a laugh from Sam.

"No thank you my little Angel, you saved Ian. You brought him here and got him out of quite the possible jam. Werewolves are assholes, if they got him in their little den he probably would still be getting fucked right about now. And it would be a task and a half to get him out of there. So you did great, you saved him." She kissed Cassiel on the forehead, "I think your little crush now owes you a big one if you know what I mean." She playfully poked his side at that and Cassie flinched away but couldn't hide his own little smile at that. "Okay it's safe for us to go home now, Gloria's gonna watch him until Liline gets here."

"Huh? We're not gonna wait too?" He asked confused.

Sam shook her head, "Nope, my excuse is that you got sick again and I needed to take you home from too much draining."

"Ohh..." Cassiel said, nodding his head in understanding. That was believable enough, one thing Cassiel unfortunately had to deal with was that unlike Ian, if he has too much sex with the Succubi, they can drain him of his Radiant energy, and since he doesn't absorb energy like they do from sex, it goes away faster than he can naturally replenish it. This can cause him to get sick and weak. It's happened once or twice before, usually during a long rough gangbang when the Sisters get a little too carried away with him. But it's nothing very serious, usually a good nights sleep and some food in his tummy is enough to get him back to one hundred percent fast.

"Don't worry, she'll be here super fast and tomorrow we can put all this behind us." She said as she lead him out of the trailer and began to head off to the side. "I promise, Gloria is going to take good care of him. I never put my trust in someone I can't do business with." Her head turned back to the trailer as they walked. Gloria tucked the keys to the R.V. into her back pocket and began to walk over towards the still seated Ian. "Have fun you two." She thought patting the heavier coin pouch on her side opposite of Cassiel.

Ian's leg was bouncing with all the nervous energy his body was able to contain and had concentrated onto that one particular limb. Why did he go to that weird club? Of course it was the alluring prospect of possibly getting some action with one of the many beautiful women there. Being a virgin of course he jumped on the opportunity, but now he was wishing more than anything that he could rewind today and just pretend it never happened.

"What kind of place was it? There were women with...dicks. LITERAL DICKS!" Ian folded his arms across his chest as a cold breeze blew by. Cassie had ran into the trailer and practically yelled their experiences at the bar to the two women inside. Ian knew that Cassie had a mother named Samantha, and he assumed that the one with the matching skin color was her. But the other woman he thought he might've recognized also. It was hard to tell from the distance but she looked familiar. "Are they gonna call the cops? I hope so, my mom would come running the second she got word that I was attacked." And it was then that Ian remembered how he was actually attacked in that bar. One of the girls grabbed ahold of his arm and bit him, like some weird primal fetish shit. But she bit too hard and actually ripped through his arm. He looked down at it now but saw there was no wound where he was bitten. Just the ripped open part of the sleeve and some stains of blood. The skin was completely clean and healed, gently he touched that part of his arm.

'CLACK'

He jumped. Recalling how after she bit him, she fell to the floor and must've hit something metallic to make that sound. But aside from that, her arm was torn open, in the exact same spot where his arm was. It was mostly a blur up until just now, being able to sit and take in the events was helping to clear his head and get the images in a more logical order. Nothing like this had ever happened before, at least not that he could remember. "What the Hell happened..." He thought terrified, his world turned in a one eighty in just a day. Everything was normal and now that happened. Violent rapist women, his arm healing in a split second, and Cassie! What was up with Cassie? He covered his mouth with his hand, feeling himself tremble as he did so, "Just what the Hell is going on??"

"Hi there." Ian's attention was brought back to reality and he shot his gaze up to the voice of the tall black woman standing before him. Leaned over a bit with her hands on her knees to look at him more closely. Brown eyes twinkling in the starlight and the kindest most welcoming smile he'd seen since his mothers. "Mr. Adams?" She asked lightly.

This surprised him a little as he didn't know the name of this lady, but she knew his surname. "Uhmm...yes?"

She quickly took a seat beside him, more than ready to close the gap between their bodies. It had been far too long since she had been this close to the boy. "It's nice to...finally meet you Ian. I'm Gloria." She offered her hand to him, he stared at it seeming to be dumbfounded for a second before accepting it and shaking her larger but still feminine hand. "Or well, you probably know me better as Ms. Carter."

That's when it finally clicked in his head. "Oh! You're the Biology teacher."

Gloria nodded, "Mhm, glad you recognize me." This was a little weird to her, having to pretend like she hasn't fucked this boys brains out before was awkward. But at the same time, it already had her rock hard in her work pants. If Samantha was right, he hadn't been fucked in over a month, he even believed he was a virgin again. But, as eager as that made her feel, she needed to hold back a bit. She didn't want to scare him away after just getting him back. She had to be strategic and make him hers again. "Well, we've called your Mom Liline, and she's gonna be coming to pick you up and take you home in a little bit okay?"

Hope filled Ian's eyes, "Oh thank God, I can't believe what has been going on tonight Miss Carter."

Gloria shook her head, "Oh please just call me- Gloria." She almost said Mama.

Ian chuckled a little nervously as he again saw a sparkle in this gorgeous woman's eyes. "Oh um...o-okay. Gloria." He said, feeling a little bit warmer in the face area despite the cold outside.

"Why don't we wait inside for her, it's freezing out here." She stood up but brought her arm around Ian's shoulders to pull him up along with her. She could feel he was still shivering from the cold outside and probably the chilly trip he went on with his Angel friend to get here. "Let me take you inside and warm you up."

Ian smiled, "That sounds nice Mis- I mean...Gloria." Again he gave her a nervous heart melting smile, that made her rigid pole throb in her pants.

"Fuuuuuck, I missed you. You are mine tonight baby..."

Carefully she lead his smaller body up the steps into Samantha's trailer, "Wait what about Cassie? Is she staying and waiting with us? She's not in trouble is she?"

"She?" Gloria almost did a double take at him before she remembered the little charade Liline and Sin put together. "Ohhh the Angel, good to know he's getting in touch with his girly side." She held back a little laugh and guided Ian in front of her, directing him to the bare mattress in the far left of the space against the wall. "Oh no, of course not honey, her...mother is just taking her home now. I'm sure you can understand that it's been a rough night for her too."

He nodded, "Oh, right. Yeah I think she...she was the one who got us out of there." She sat him down on the mattress and he touched his hand to his forehead. "Ugh, it's such a blur."

Gloria also ran her hands through his black hair, "Oh you poor thing." She could tell that he was still cold and probably nursing a headache, her motherly instincts were coming out. "Here." Over near the foot of the bed was a pile of neatly folded up clean white sheets. She plucked the top one off and transferred it over to Ian, wrapping him in the thin material.

Ian gladly hugged the sheet closer around him, he offered her a grateful grin, "Thank you."

"Don't worry about it dear." She waved off his gratitude then put her index finger underneath her chin, pretending to be deep in thought. "You know, I want to warm you up, but these trailers are always pretty drafty around fall. Why don't I..." Casually Gloria turned on her heel and sat down right next to him. "...Just slip in here with you, maybe it's my teacher brain reminding me but transferring body heat is always the best way to heat somebody up." Her hands skillfully swept under the sheet and gently pushed Ian's fingers away, allowing her to hook her own digits into it and pull the fabric back enough to wrap her body in it as well. Cuddling the pair of them close together as she scooted right up to his side.

His breath practically hitched in his throat as she did this. "O-oh, okay, miss..." He cleared his throat. "Miss Carter."

She rolled her eyes, "Sweetie." She brought her fingers under his chin this time, tilting his face to look directly at her. "I told you, you can call me Gloria." The muscles in his throat noticeably flexed as he swallowed hard, and it took a lot of willpower for her not to just throw him down right there. "But if you must, you can just call me Miss." She said teasingly.

"Whooooaaa..." Ian's heart rate was surely going off the charts. For a woman dressed in dirty work clothes. Even more so, a well used construction looking outfit, she smelled amazing. This heavenly chocolatey aroma seemed to bloom from her and it nearly made his eyes droop, it must've been coming from her hair. Some type of shampoo that she used to wash that long straight black mane. Which was odd since she looked like she hadn't taken a shower yet after whatever work she did today. He definitely recognized this teacher from school, so she must've had some kind of part time outdoorsy work job. But never had he been this close to her, nor seen her in such an informal attire. Or any woman for that matter! He could remember the original reason for this whole catastrophe of a night was originally his desire to get some action with some older women. Being a virgin was of course embarrassing for any teenage guy in high school, but his main thought behind it was he could perhaps have some experience in the bedroom. Just in case on the off chance him and Cassie ever happened to get together, and he wouldn't embarrass himself in front of his crush by being a two pump chump.

This however, was definitely not something he expected would happen.

Miss Gloria had fantastic breasts, he didn't know cup sizes for women's bras but she had to be DD. Coated in her smooth light brown skin with a curvaceous body to match, wide child bearing hips and probably an incredible ass hidden by those big cargo pants. Such a stacked woman practically snuggling with a young student would probably be frowned upon if they were seen like this.

"Something wrong Ian?" Gloria cutely tilted her head at him, noticing that he was being pretty quiet.

"Huh? Oh! Um no, not at all." He chuckled nervously, "I guess I'm just not use to seeing you outside of school."

She smirked, "Oh that's all?" She scooted closer to him, being that their bodies were already touching, she technically pushed her leg underneath his own, starting to lift him off the mattress and nestling him semi-onto her lap. "I thought maybe the thought of calling me Miss might've set something off since you went all quiet." She coyly played with a lock of her hair, letting go of her side of the blanket, also revealing that the strap of her tank top had slipped over her shoulder and hung at the side of her arm. "Oh how silly of me."

Like a moth to the flame Ian's eyes darted to the dark flesh, not to sound rude, but Ian had never really pictured himself in a romantic situation with a black woman before.

'Was this romantic?'

But either way it was pretty hot, he swallowed again and tried to focus on the area around the room. "No, no, Miss- I-I mean...umm..."

This time before he could finish an excuse Gloria leaned even closer to him. His gaze going straight up to hers as this was not a subtle lean closer for warmth, this was a full, boobs danger close to his face, and half-lidded eyes full of intent looking back down at him.

"Oh my God." Ian could feel his heart beating like a base drum. Gloria could too. "She's so close...I can barely breathe."

"You know...Mr Adams..." She began, knowing full well how turned on the pubescent teen was becoming. Her aura was filling his own with her pheromones and she could already taste the familiar sexual energy beginning to pulse from him. It was slightly different from how she remembered, like it was muffled, only allowing small fragments of it to leak out possibly due to her influence. "Seems like it needs a little assistance with waking up." She trailed her finger up the front of Ian's shirt, he was no longer shivering from cold, but he still trembled as she touched him. "It's been...quite a long time since I've had a cutie like you in my bed."

Ian went bug eyed, "Uuuhhh...umm..." Speechless.

Gloria giggled, his innocence was always so yummy. Like the first time she ever saw him. Naked. Stealing food and a shower from her home, like a beautiful bathing dove. An innocence she could just fill with her lust and defile, making it hers and hers alone.

She was unbearably hard.

"I just can't stand seeing such a bright young student going through such a terrible time. You looked so scared and distraught, I think that's making me want to..." Her fingers found their way into the collar of his shirt, tugging it down gently, trying to signal him that she wanted it to come off. "Take care of you...make it all go away...make you feel good..."

Her lips, her heavenly caramel colored lips were hovering only inches away from the terrified teens face. There wasn't enough oxygen in the world for Ian to catch his breath now, and all of the blood in him was rushing to only two places in his body. His face and his groin.

"Miss...Miss Gloria..." She was right, saying her name like that did set off the faintest spark in him. "I...I don't think we should..." He feigned reluctance. This was the score of a lifetime! What started as a shitty horror show of a night was ending on the highest note possible, a sexy teacher had come to his aid, and seemed to be the type of teacher that likes to give 'private tutoring' to her students. Of course he was nervous, because they could probably get in a lot of trouble for something like this. But his brain wasn't exactly calling the shots here.

Besides before he could finish, Gloria shushed him, "Shhh Ian...let me make it all better..." She drew closer, her lips barely touched his, the minimal contact caused his own to part on reflex with a subtle shaky inhale of breath. "Let Momma take care of you." His eyes closed and their lips met.

It hadn't registered until after her full luscious lips captured his that he realized she had stolen his first kiss. Not that he was bothered by it though, he practically dissolved into her as her mouth opened against his, coaxing it to do the same. Her tongue followed after dipping into his cavern and greeting his own with quick hungry strokes.

"Mmmmhm..." Ian moaned melting away as Gloria took the opportunity to loop both arms around him and scoop him into an embrace. He quickly returned it wrapping his arms around her neck while she held him by his waist, pressing their bodies together and allowing the sheet to fall from their shoulders forgotten.

It wasn't a slow kiss, she very quickly moved to devour his innocent lips feverishly. Having longed to make out with this half breed butt slut for so long now. It was a miracle she'd gone as slow as she had this far. "Oooohhhh fuuuuck I missed you...I missed you..." Gloria mentally repeated, smacking their lips over and over, tasting him again like she used to. His sweetness combined with how shyly his smaller tongue responded to her more assertive movements had her practically in a frenzy. She wanted him now, but she held off against giving in to the urge with all of her willpower.

She couldn't keep the beast completely buried however, as her hands slithered their way back around to his front. Palming and feeling along every inch of the body she's been needing to have in her clutches again. Eventually grabbing a fist full of his white shirt and allowing the claws to come out just the tiniest bit to cut the material before pulling hard out to both sides ripping his shirt open.

He made a startled sound of surprise followed by a gasp as their lips disconnected for a moment. Gloria cleanly ripped his shirt straight down the middle and it now was a torn heap pushed off his body and dropped to the floor. Ian looked as if he wanted to say something in protest, but again she pressed her lips to his in a quick smooch, then softly shushed him again. Not allowing him to comment on it at all.