The Lost Boy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one ever had, not that he could recall.

But now here he was, watching a boy virtually, 'om nom' his cock right before his eyes.

Feles let go of one of his wrists to reach down and play with his smallish balls. Eliciting a high pitched squeal from Ian, Feles took that as an opportunity to really go to work on milking his sweet boy batter out of those precious little nuts of his.

He released the other wrist and brought it around to underneath Ian's butt, quickly reaching back and swinging his palm down to give it a good smack. Then squeezed his supple flesh for a moment, "Fuuuck he's got a nice ass. I'll have to get some of that too someday..." Being as there was plenty of soapy suds still around for him to lube himself up with, there was little to no resistance at all as he pushed two small fingers up into his tight hole. "But for now, let's just feel how tight he is..."

"AAH!" Ian bucked forward into Feles as a sudden surge from below hit him. And he felt a massive orgasmic wave building up faster than he ever thought one could build. "Feles!! Oh God, I'm gonna...I'm gonna..." The Neko's fingers were inside him only for a few seconds, but all it took was a little working them in and out to cause that wall within him to break down, and for all that built up tension to come pouring through. His left leg lifted up off the wet floor, trying to spread himself open further while Feles sucked as deep as he could. Nursing on him and goading the milky white fluid in his sack to come out.

Before it did though, there was another voice. Two more voices actually.

"I've got to hand it to you Gloria, this was a brilliant fucking plan."

"I know, have you ever seen a more beautiful sight in the world? Can't say I have!"

Ian's eyes reopened, and there standing a few feet away from Feles, was the gym teacher Ms. Marie, and the cause of all his sexual troubles Gloria.

They stood there naked, nothing but towels hanging over their shoulders, watching the show of the tan boy on his knees orally pleasuring the pale shy one above. And huge hard girl cocks were protruding from below their abdomens, clearly pleased with the view. Gloria's eleven inches of dark meat standing proudly up high, while Mary's at her side also jumped and pulsed, easily nine excited inches of cock ready to have some fun.

Ian's jaw hung slack, Feles didn't seem to either notice or care that the two women had entered the room, he just continued his expert sucking. Trying to make Ian cum, and he was succeeding.

Before he could utter a word, they both tossed the towels away and rounded in, surrounding the two boys in their taboo sexual act. "You two look like you're having fun." Mary started, coming around Ian's right while Gloria came to the left.

Feles nodded happily, still keeping Ian's dick in his mouth. "Mhmm!"

"I...uggnnn I..!" Again, Ian couldn't form words. His body was ready to explode, and his brain was begging for this day to end.

The girls much larger dicks practically swung up, ready to defile the first hole they found, The PE teacher was apparently packing a sword that Ian had never noticed. Such a shaft of thick, hot, hard meat that needed attention.

Somehow, Feles seemed to have a sixth sense for needy cocks in his immediate vicinity and released Ian's balls from his hand to reach out to his side and grab hold of Mary's proud dick. "Oh my! I guess I get you first." She laughed at his eagerness.

While Gloria grabbed Ian's chin, "And I get you first..." And she pulled their faces together for a kiss.

"MMMMHMMM!!!" Ian moaned pitifully into her lips as he felt himself finally give in. The touch of her lips sent him over the edge, and he blew his load into Feles's mouth...another boy's mouth...

He bucked forward again and his cock twitched, pulsing out his ropes of lust, Feles was pleasantly surprised by how good Ian's cum tasted. "Mmm!" Super sweet! So much so that he greedily swallowed down every drop that came out the moment it touched his tongue.

A few more hard sucks were given, hoping to get as much of that yummy boy batter that he could get, and then Feles released Ian's dick from his lips with a "Aaah." Sounding refreshed after taking a long drink. "Sorry if I was supposed to share that ladies, I was thirsty."

Mary giggled, "You're always thirsty you little slut, come here." She leaned down and grabbed the other redhead off the floor. He squealed happily as she did so quickly wrapping his arms around her to assist in lifting him. Gloria continued to kiss Ian against his will, but after a mind melting orgasm that gave him more release than any he was capable of on his own. There was nothing he could do.

Both boys were spun around and faced towards the wall, the running water of the shower forgotten and a hot mist from the temperature beginning to almost cloud the room. Hands braced on the wall and legs spread, letting their small boy cocks dangle low and their asses pert out, inviting any dick to come in and take what it wanted from two beautiful butt sluts.

Ian's glassy eyes looked back over his shoulder at his stalker Gloria, she finally caught up to him. She stood behind him, her huge black dick resting against his ass cheek while she worked her larger fingers into his already prepared little hole. "Please...please Miss...just let me go...I won't tell anyone..." He shook his head, he knew that if that cock went inside him he would be a slave to her will. He could remember how it felt the last time it was in there. Every curve and contour that had him feverish for it. "I just want to go home please..."

Gloria just chewed her lower lip, while Mary knelt down and aggressively rimmed Feles, her mouth making out with his eager ass hole. And the Neko just chuckled at Ian's begging. He knew trying to resist would only arouse them further and make it even better for them all.

She removed her fingers from Ian's entrance, "Oh baby boy..." She said and then lined herself up with his anus. "Wherever my cock is, is your home." And she shoved it in.

"AAAAAHHH!!"

What followed was a symphony of flesh slapping flesh sounds. The two women paired off, pounding their respective boys from behind. Keeping them bent over the walls and railing their adorable butts for their pleasure.

Ian screamed and squealed, moaned and whimpered. Her cock filling him brought him back to that desperate dirty place, where all he could ask for was more cock. All he needed was cock. All he could think about was cock.

'Cock, COCK, COCK'

Mary's balls spanked Feles's hard as she shoved it in all the way. Up until now, she had only received blowjobs from the little red head. He bribed her with his mouth to up his grades since he was more of a fan of not expending energy in gym. Unless of course it was spent on sex but otherwise, he took a lot of naps.

She had been wanting to get at his pliable girly tush for a while though, and now finally having it was fucking incredible. He was tight, inhumanly so, and he milked her dick for all she was worth. She wanted Ian two, with his heavenly scent and such an innocent demeanor, her cock had been hungry for him ever since he enrolled. But she knew Gloria had to go first, so she patiently waited for her turn.

By going balls deep in her Neko whore.

Ian had the task of taking Gloria's slightly larger schlong, but as he had done it before, he was able to do so without much trouble. She didn't lean over him like she had in the trailer, instead she stood up straight while he was bent far over holding the tiles of the wall for dear life while she hammered away at him. A wild happy open mouthed grin on her face as she thrust in deeper, and deeper...

Ian was on his tip toes, "Uggghhnn...uuuhhhhaaahh..." He moaned like a girl, took it in his ass like a slut, and loved it like a natural born whore.

When the girls came, they came together. Almost like their timing was in perfect synchronization, they hilted themselves inside their bitches, and bred them. Dumping copious amounts of cum into both holes and marking them with their seed. When their cocks were pulled free, milky white sperm oozed out from both holes, Ian blushed bashfully, embarrassed about it but Feles reached back and spread his cheeks apart to show off what a proud butt slut and cock whore he was. Wagging his behind playfully asking for more.

The girls then switched, Gloria sweeping Feles up off the floor and impaling him onto her long cock. "Whoa! Oh my you're big..." Feles complimented Gloria and wrapped his legs around her.

Ian was pulled from the wall and set down on the floor away from the water spray as Mary lifted his lower body up so that his legs hung over his head. "Ever done it in pile driver baby?" Ms. Marie asked lording over him. His eyes shot between his own cock pointing directly at his face, and hers which she sandwiched between his ass cheeks for a second before pushing it down and in.

"Oouuhh...n-no..." Ian quietly replied.

Mary leaned over his body and braced her hand on the underside of his thighs, "Holy shit...no wonder Gloria wants to nnf...fuck you so bad." She pulled up and then lowered down, not bothering to start slow and picking up a steady rhythm. Balls slapping down on Ian's ass as it pointed towards the ceiling.

The couples bodies seemed to generate even more steam to fill the showers as they fucked. Mary driving her dick down into a crying out in guilty ecstasy Ian, while Gloria bounced an eager cat boy on her meat. A foursome of sorts that Ian would've never dreamt of having before.

But judging by how happily his cock was responding to the treatment, it apparently was something he always wanted.

Eventually Feles's gyrating became too much for Gloria to handle, and she came again, blowing her second load of jizz into Feles's rectum. Mixing with her sister's already deposited seed that was in there. But she didn't get to enjoy it much as Feles suddenly unwrapped his legs and pushed back and away from her, pulling her cock out mid-orgasm and almost ruining it. "Ah! Hey!" Thankfully, Feles dove down onto the floor to stick it into his mouth and grabbed at it with both hands. Furiously jerking it to work out all the cum that he could get from her half over orgasm. "Sssshit! Aah...haah...why'd you..?" Gloria started to ask as the Neko popped her tip free of his mouth and opened up to show her the amount of creamy cum that filled it. He then nodded over to the other boy being drilled upside down on the floor by the spunky red haired gym teacher.

Gloria quickly caught on.

"Ooh...oh fuck yeah bitch...take it..." Mary spoke leaning a bit further over Ian to put more weight into her thrusting.

Ian's arms were above his head as he laid there and took it as best he could. His cock swung and bounced, strings of precum dribbled down and landed on his face which his tongue lolled out to try and catch. But his view of the busty beautiful Ms. M was cut off as Feles suddenly appeared in his vision.

With a mouth full.

"Uhh...huh?" Ian looked up at him confused.

Feles just smiled and lowered himself onto his elbows. Ian's eyes practically dilating with the shock of what he was about to do. He again felt the urge to shake his head no, but instead the only response his body gave to the lips of the Neko boy drawing closer, was a bright pink blush forming on his cheeks.

He kissed him, like he did before, but this time as he opened his lips, a torrent of warm thick spunk began to slowly pour into Ian's mouth.

The two boy's tongues slowly and sensually swiped at each other as the slimy gooey nectar from Gloria's balls ran into Ian's mouth. And she watched as his throat undulated, gulping it down like a good boy.

'gulp...gulp...gulp...'

"Oohhh fuck that's fucking hot...oh fuck..." Mary tilted her head back after watching that display and closed her eyes. Her hips pace becoming a little slower but slightly erratic. "O-oh fuck! Oh! Oooohhhhh..." She let out a relaxed moan as her nuts flexed against Ian and he felt the heat flooding in.

His body drank in the cum from both front and the back, his own testicles twitched and his cock jumped. Legs bent at an angle and toes curled. He came again, dick jumping and spurting his load down onto his own and Feles's faces, but despite this they kept kissing. Occasional jets of his milk landing in between their lips and mingling in with the kiss.

Ian brought his arm up and wrapped it around Feles's head, to deepen the kiss.

In the aftermath of the insanity that just happened, Feles now lay curled up against Mary, the pair of them kissing as she laid on her back and him on her chest using her breasts as his pillow. While Gloria was spooning Ian from behind, gently kissing his cheek and soft dick laying relaxed against his hip..

"You're not gonna be ducking me anymore are you?" She asked.

Ian shook his head. "No Momma. I won't..." Again he blushed, this whole thing was completely bonkers. But, for the first time in two weeks, he felt relief. And his flaccid cock now lay sleeping between his legs. Finally satisfied.

"Aww." Gloria replied, "I was hoping you would. It's more fun when you play hard to get." She nibbled on his ear, "And it means that I'm gonna go waaay harder when I catch you." She giggled and patted his butt in a gentle spank, "My little butt slut."

His blushed deepened and he smiled. Uncertain of whether or not he should be concerned, or happy that there was more to come.

*****

A.N. Are your balls empty yet?

If not than DAMN IT! I need to try harder lol

More chapters coming soon as I still have a back log :D

See you then!

Next Chapter: Family